You're Wrong Troy, I'm Not Like Greg......

Because I'm 10 TIMES harder on niggaz than he'd even DARE to be!

That racist devil would do himself a favor by sitting back and taking NOTES on how I go hard in the paint on these these silly ass niggaz who have been raising hell and embarassing  our community for the past 50 years or so.

See, Greg don't know how to make 'em cry. 

I do!

Crying Man Sad GIF - Crying Man Sad Emotional - Discover & Share GIFs

"Ahhhhhahaaa....why he don't like uuuus????"

I don't beat up on just any ole Black man.....but I'll be the BRAKES off of niggaz!

I love and respect decent Black men and women.
It's NIGGAS that I have a problem with.

But like most racists, Greg probably loves a nigga more than he loves anybody else because a nigga will walk around and PROUDLY display all of the negative stereotypes that racists have claimed about Black people.
Infact, they will PAY niggaz to act out those stereotypes in movies and in music.

21 hours ago, Stefan said:

Run for office. 

ROTFLMBAO!

@Pioneer1 I don't think you are like Uncle Ruckus in general, but on the subject of the history of racism, you two are no different.  Like UR you through out something that is false and when challenged you fail to provide anything to back up your claim.

At best you'll say prove me wrong.  Evidence that is produced is rejected and the argument become pointless --again a Greg/troll-like characteristic.

Which is kinda funny, Troy. When I claimed and later proved that White Supremacy still exists, you said I was wrong.

But offered no proof. 

White Supremacy is real. And it's getting worse. In Texas, the state education department wants to teach schoolchildren that Black Slaves were victims of mere forced relocation. Which resulted in howls of laughter from many, many people who actually know Black History.

But there's no White Supremacy. 

Other folks want to teach that Black Slaves were imported "guest workers." 

Gotta love 'dem Republicans. 

Texas: Black Slaves were forcibly relocated

16 hours ago, Troy said:

ROTFLMBAO!

@Pioneer1 I don't think you are like Uncle Ruckus in general, but on the subject of the history of racism, you two are no different.  Like UR you through out something that is false and when challenged you fail to provide anything to back up your claim.

At best you'll say prove me wrong.  Evidence that is produced is rejected and the argument become pointless --again a Greg/troll-like characteristic.

In the Jewish Talmud which goes back to around 500 B.C. there is a verse in which stated that Canaan's seed was "cursed" to be Black and ugly with twisted hair.

In the Hindu religion that goes back THOUSANDS of years, the dark skinned people of India were demonized and claimed to be natural slaves to be dominated by the Aryans.

I didn't bother digging up the actual links to those claims because it's a lot of effort that would go towards nothing because it wouldn't change your mind anyway.

@Pioneer1

You are wrong.

Canaan was never cursed to be Black because he was NOT the progenitor of the Black Race. Ham's son Cush and likely, his other son Put, are acknowledged by serious Bible scholars and anthropologists to be the Fathers of the Black Race because both settled in Africa.

Canaan was a grandson of Noah and his descendants settled in the area of the Middle East that is called Palestine. As the Book of Genesis prophesied, the sons of Canaan in time became subservient to Ancient Israel. 

It bugs me out that people still grumble over this. Because the Scriptures are right there in Genesis for anyone to peruse. 

Stefan

You are wrong.

I'm not wrong, you simply misunderstood my post.
You have a habit of doing this.

Canaan was never cursed to be Black 

I never said he was.

because he was NOT the progenitor of the Black Race. Ham's son Cush and likely, his other son Put, are acknowledged by serious Bible scholars and anthropologists to be the Fathers of the Black Race because both settled in Africa.

SERIOUS Bible scholars don't even believe in the Flood myth and know it was borrowed from other existing Flood myths that were floating around the Middle East before the Bible was even written.

Canaan was a grandson of Noah and his descendants settled in the area of the Middle East that is called Palestine. As the Book of Genesis prophesied, the sons of Canaan in time became subservient to Ancient Israel. 

Well if you DO believe in the Bible.....
It says that Canaan was to be a slave to HIS brothers also.
Phut, Mizraim, and Cush

But the fact is all of this is mythology.

The Canaanites (Kena'ani people) didn't come from Noah or some mythical man named Canaan but were already in existence for thousands of years before the Caucasian  Israelites invaded that land and enslaved the native Black population and later on came up with scriptures to justify why they did it.