New Book Published by AALBC.com featured in ESSENCE Magazine

New book coming from AALBC.com.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Troy

Hey Troy sorry for posting this question in a thread but your inbox says you can't receive private messages anymore.
Do you have some sort of "cash app" on your site where I can send money simply using a credit card?
If so....give me the link please.

I hope it's not super complicated.ย 

I thought you were literally asking about โ€œCash Ap.โ€ You can down load Cash Ap and send money to my account $aalbc.ย 
ย 

you can also find a donate button on this page:ย https://aalbc.com/enewsletter/ย which uses PayPal.

ย 

ย Both methods allow you to โ€œtypeย in theย credit card info, the amount, and submit it.โ€

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ok.
Checked it out.

Man, it demands too much personal information.

ย 

I use temporary credit cards online that don't require my real name, address, or phone number.
The way a lot of Paypal and other online things are set up....they try to demand as much personal information about you as possible in order to track who's sending money, now much is being sent, ect.....

Is The Starfinder Way address still valid or do you have a newer one?

ย 

That address will work.ย 
ย 

that is why a lot of people use cash ap all you need to provide is your name sla $aalbc

ย 

i also accept bit coin and etherum ย if you really wanna keep the transaction anonymous,but if you thought cash app was complicated forget Crypto ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 
ย 

Participants on this forum owe you a debt of gratitude @Pioneer1ย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Troy

ย 

Participants on this forum owe you a debt of gratitude

Well.....
Not sure about anybody else but certainly @Cyniqueย does, lol.

I'm sure the donations I send INFREQUENTLY (I don't think I've sent anything in since last year) doesn't scratch the SURFACE of what it costs to operate a site like this.
But I appreciate the gratitude though.
Since I haven't bought any books from your site (yet), it's one of the least things a person can do to contribute.

I said before and I will continue to say, I think there should be some sort of ENDOWMENT program for AALBC since being a generation old and the largest online book club for AfroAmericans, it's actually an INSTITUTION at this point.

BTW....did the letter arrive at your Starfinder Way address yet????

• 2 weeks later...