Alleged Highland Park mass shooter is a Trump supporter

I keep telling people that the hateful rhetoric and targeted violence mostly comes from ONE side of political divide. But some folks just don't wanna believe ...

Meet the newest darling of the mass shooter spectrum. And who does he love? Trump of course.

"America, America, the vile aim their guns at thee ..." 

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1544084461276368896

• Stefan changed the title to Alleged Highland Park mass shooter is a Trump supporter

The guy fit the profile of an American mass shooter to the letter.  Yet, he still would have slipped through the cracks of the latest gun reform legislation.  He's over the age requirement and comes from a well-to-do family. 

But, the media will keep talking and asking questions about what can be done to stop mass shootings in America.  It's simple.  Ask white folks to turn in all of their firearms.  I'll wait.  😎

• Like 2

This mass shooter threatened to kill his family.  After a mental health evaluation, his daddy still thought it was a good idea to help his son buy firearms.  Reads like his parents should be arrested too. 😎

• Like 1

Marjorie Taylor Greene goes full kook with mass shooting conspiracy

Yup, folks. That the headline on a story about resident Republican crazy woman MTG who thinks "Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat that grows in a peach tree dish.

MTG believes these mass shootings are part of a Democratic Party plot to force Americans accept gun control. Um, I don't believe the Lord could do that. 

Well, it's official now: Republicans are the Insane Party of Governance. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene has a strange conspiracy theory about July 4th Mass Shooting

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

This is why giving everybody a gun is a terrible idea. 

You seem to think that if everyone has a gun, America will become a shooting gallery.  Nope.  I think it will have the opposite effect. 

People with bad intentions will think twice about harming others if they don't know whether or not that individual is strapped. 

I also believe that the thought of arming everyone eligible especially people of color will force a change in gun laws.  Jedi mind trick.😎