I didnt leave the Black community, the Black community left me

I didnt leave the black community, the black community left me. Yep, that just about sums it up. When i was growing up, my parents ( BOTH ) taught me to take responsibility for my actions, respect my elders, respect my teachers, respects the police, work hard, and most of all , they taught me that Im not owed anything from anyone.

They also told me to treat everyone the way I wanted to be treated. I was friends with both blacks and whites as were my parents. We acknowledged our past and our past struggles but we never let the past block our future. My dad was MR. ANTI EXCUSE ! All three of us : my sister, brother and myself all did very well for ourselvew and have 3 wonderful families. To sit back and watch what our black community has turned into is nothing short of a travesty. Our black culture has been hijacked and turned into a joke. Its an embarrassment ! From all the violent crime committed by blacks to the irresponsible behavior all the way to the humiliating actions of our so called black celebrities.  Martin Luther King must be rolling in his grave.

The black community turned their backs on hard working, self sufficient, responsible black families. The black community is nothing more than a laughing stock, a modern day tap dancer. 

Some black folks aren't built to live among their own kind. Survival and peace of mind could mean changing scenery.

I hope that anyone who feels left by the black community will flourish and live their best life in whatever community has adopted and/or embraced them. 😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greg said:

...the black community turned their backs on hard working, self sufficient, responsible black families. The black community is nothing more than a laughing stock, a modern day tap dancer. 

"The sound and the fury of an idiot saying nothing"  (and in this case the wimpering of a cry baby who hates what he is because he looks for what he, himself, doesn't exemplify; perfection.  

I'm not sure which one of Shakespeare's plays that bold quoted phrase is from but somewhere in the annals of his works it appeared and, over the centuries, has continued to resonate, appropriately being applied to fools who blab about things that neither inspire nor impress, and in many cases, are totally self serving.   And right here  on this board in the year 2022, this phrase is an accusation who's time has once again come,  thanks to the monster the conservative right wing Retrumpican party has created.    

i don't have to tell any of the Regulars who that description fits, whose daily drivel is voided through the consideration of its source.  But here's a hint. In his mission to obliterate his race, oblivious to the flawed latter day Neanderthals he pays homage to, he becomes a slippery creature who has been reduced to a total loser. Grasping at straws, editing his posts, changing their titles, desperately resorting to repetition and exaggeration in the hope of bulking up the shallowness of his message, patting himself on the back, copping a plea, trying to sanitize his treachery, he is the epitome of a troll gone wrong; mission unaccomplished.  

So now, without further ado, i present to you the ass-hole who stinks up the place with the stench of his verbal flatulence, the wanna-be who is comparable to a scumbag that prevented the birth of humility, the white shadow who mocks himself. None other than - 

Greg, the rotten Egg.   

crack him and watch him run                    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bad decisions, violence and irresponsible behavior are American problems:

poor white trash Memes - Imgflip200 Poor White Trash Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty ImagesPoor White Trash (2000) English Movie

I hope these boys weren't horse playing and knocked each other's teeth out. 

Responsible folks have a place to live and they aren't afraid of the dentist. 😎

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2022 at 8:15 PM, Greg said:

...Martin Luther King must be rolling in his grave.

@GregYou're right, and you would be the reason because he'd be greatly disturbed by your relentless blanket indictment of his people, along with your blind worship and dogged devotion to those who wouldn't hesitate to kick you to the curb should you stop sucking up to them. There's no way MLK would be aligned with you and your kind, or deceived by your ulterior motives. Your transparent attempt to invoke his name to give you credibility is yet another example of how out of touch you are. Nobody is fooled by your deceitfulness. You're good for nothing. 

On 7/5/2022 at 8:15 PM, Greg said:

The black community is nothing more than a laughing stock, a modern day tap dancer. 

The above false equivalency is typical of this prig who talks about good grammar and proper English. When did tap dancing become a target of laughter??  Actually, he is the clown who dances to the tune of his white ringmasters, totally lacking rhythm, stumbling and bumbling, just grateful to be thrown a few pennies. Good 'ol Groveling Greg. 

Looks like we're stuck with him.  

41 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Actually, he is the clown who dances to the tune of his white ringmasters, totally lacking rhythm, stumbling and bumbling, just grateful to be thrown a few pennies.

AridDrearyAquaticleech-size_restricted.g

Yep.  Of course, this comes to mind.😁😎

• Haha 1

Cynique

Nobody is fooled by your deceitfulness. You're good for nothing. 

Well......
Looks like he's good for getting a rise out of you.

Looks like we're stuck with him.  

And something tells me you probably don't consider that the worse thing in the world.

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

And something tells me you probably don't consider that the worse thing in the world.

Well, we all know by now that the "something" that tells you things rarely has anything to do reality or accuracy.  More like the early stages of schizophrenia.

49 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well......
Looks like he's good for getting a rise out of you.

Something you know nothing about.  

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

Something you know nothing about.  

Yeah...ok.

It's become obvious by now to just about everyone on the site....that I "got" you in my pocket.
But let's not even go there.
Let's focus on something else....lol