spoiled brat thug Brittney Griner kneels for our Flag- She regrets it !!

Spoiled entitled brat Brittney Griner show boats by kneeling for our flag. Im sure she is regretting it big time now. I guess she is loving all the freedoms our beautiful flag represents after seeing what real injustice is all about opposed to fake injustice.
This is what happens when a bunch of spoiled thugs protest issues they have absolutely no clue about. 
Maybe the brat thug gets released soon and she could be more respectful.

In an ironic twist, Brittney who was trying to play the victim role is now an actual victim. Be careful for what you wish for.

• Greg changed the title to spoiled brat thug Brittney Griner kneels for our Flag- She regrets it !!

She isnt being mistreated or anything but trust me, Russian mom’s dont want their daughters looking and acting like the thug Brittney Griner is. No one wants to emulate her, thats for damn sure. She looks like a convict with all those tattoo’s and what kind of role model is she anyway, going to a foreign country with drugs, she is a total clown.

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Spoiled entitled brat Brittney Griner show boats by kneeling for our flag. Im sure she is regretting it big time now. I guess she is loving all the freedoms our beautiful flag represents after seeing what real injustice is all about opposed to fake injustice.
This is what happens when a bunch of spoiled thugs protest issues they have absolutely no clue about. 

@GregGet outta here with all of that hogwash.  America's rag is supposed to be the symbol of "freedom", as in "freedom" to protest an injustice, in this case one perpetrated by the NFL.  Its pledge of allegiance contains the phrase "under god", and kneeling beside it is comparable to a silent prayer in a so-called Christian country, and is not a sign of disrespect except to corn balls like you who think niggas shouldn't expect any justice.  You're a caricature. LOL

42 minutes ago, Greg said:

m sure Brittney Griner the spoiled entitled thug doesnt think our beautiful flag is a rag. You know damn well she is singing god bless america in her russian jail cell.

@Gregthat statement makes absolutely no sense and is an indication of how in your desperation to defend your position, you become more erratic by the moment. 

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

@Gregthat statement makes absolutely no sense and is an indication of how in your desperation to defend your position, you become more erratic by the moment. 

Cynique

You sound ridiculous. For whatever reason you refuse to accept all the freedoms and luxuries our flag has afforded both you and your family. Your crude and spoiled remark about our Flag shows how ignorant you are.

Was your birth certificate written on a rag?

Was the 13th and 14th amendments to abolish slavery written on one of your rags Cynique?

You are classless and I wonder what your dad thinks about your spoiled brat behavior. 

Russian moms and dads too for that matter may not want their daughters looking up to sista Brittney but its going to happen especially if her media coverage continues.

People from all over the world seek to imitate the style and flava AfroAmericans bring to the table. 😎

12 hours ago, Greg said:

Cynique

You sound ridiculous. For whatever reason you refuse to accept all the freedoms and luxuries our flag has afforded both you and your family. Your crude and spoiled remark about our Flag shows how ignorant you are.

Was your birth certificate written on a rag?

Was the 13th and 14th amendments to abolish slavery written on one of your rags Cynique?

You are classless and I wonder what your dad thinks about your spoiled brat behavior. 

Guess they sent in the second string Greg to handle my posts and he didn't check my age. The  idiot actually thinks my dad is still alive to disapprove of me.  Or maybe there's a standard reply the troll patrol posts anytime someone attacks the american rag. That would account for the scripted response trying to lay a guilt trip on me.  So, pay attention Greg2 i don't care anything about your flag and i'm glad my negative remarks about it offend you.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Brittney Griner is an oversized thug who is covered in tattoo’s with a questionable IQ- she bounces a ball for a living.

Straight out of the mouth of a demented bigot.

@Cynique, I could only shake my head when Uncle Ruckus/Clayton Bigsby made the dad and spoiled brat comments.

Dude is clearly clueless across the board (pun intended) and ignorant on all fronts.

I didn't bother to check or correct it because I knew you would come back and rotisserie his azz. 🤣😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greg said:

She is singing GOD BLESS AMERICA and sending hate mail to Cynique.

Another one of your silly statements.  Why would she be singing God Bless America when America hasn't gotten around to getting her released from jail. It's too busy propping up Ukraine and incurring Putin's wrath. You and your bigoted insults are who she's most likely to want to send hate mail to.  I repeat: you're really stupid. Guess that's why you worship that red, white, and blue rag. 

This spoiled thug is probably knitting an American Flag as she sits in her jail cell wondering why in the world did she ever join a fraudulent movement and claim our justice system is corropt. Well, the joke is on Brittney Griner .

Maybe if she came from a structured family she wouldn’t be in the position she is now in. 

Brittney Griner is not a thug by any stretch of the imagination.  She was raised by her mother and father.  Her dad is a former sheriff and a Marine veteran who served in Vietnam. No lack of family structure.  😎

• Like 2