Questions For Chevdove and Franchesca.....

@Chevdove   @Franchesca

((but obviously anyone can chime in))

Why did God allow it?

Both of you seem to love quoting the Bible and the prophecies of the Bible and how it relates to the plight and destiny of Black people here in the United States.

An often favorite prophecy pointed to is the one in Genesis where "Abraham's seed" is supposed to be oppressed for over 400 years and then rescued.

But my question to you two is why did God ALLOW our people to go through that in the first place?

I know it's prophecied in scripture, however did it HAVE TO go down that way?
What was the purpose of allowing our people to suffer for hundreds of years (and many are STILL suffering) to be saved in the end?

Infact......
It seems to me...that in order to teach somebody a lesson or show them the power of redemption...you can do that all in ONE LIFETIME.

Take a 12 year old and send them through  tribulation to prove their faith and then bring them out of it by the time they're 20.
No need to make an entire group go through slavery for HUNDREDS of years with whole generations being born and dying in bondage.

On 7/9/2022 at 3:07 PM, Pioneer1 said:

An often favorite prophecy pointed to is the one in Genesis where "Abraham's seed" is supposed to be oppressed for over 400 years and then rescued.

But my question to you two is why did God ALLOW our people to go through that in the first place?

@Pioneer1 Not just Abraham's seed but other people of Black-African descent too fall into this prophecy. 

The reason why God has allowed our people to fall into this prophecy is partly because of 'free will' and due to this free will, our ancestor chose to copulate with a White Supremacist being. 

Another reason would be because after this Original Sin, the Creator did not want to destroy us all, as he knew due to this first sin, the whole human race was cursed. Because he did not want to scrap the whole African 'race', he decided to orchestrate a plan of redemption and give those of us a chance to choose to come out of this White Supremacist mindset.

We suffer for the sins of our ancestors. 

So by the time that Abraham's progeny manifested, the civilization of Mesopotamia was ancient and the Egyptian civilization became powerful and were about to repeat the same acts as the Sumerians; they began to allow White Supremacy to set up. So, the Bible denotes the prophecy in that Abraham progeny would be 'the control group' of African-typed people that would be pawned in this Egyptian system WHICH DID SET UP has prophesized. And then, this Egyptian system collapsed AS PROPHESIZED and the people of Abraham eventually had their chance to set up their civilization. 

So the Bible states that God would also throw the people of Abraham down too, for they too succumbed to White Supremacy. Therefore, God is not only in favor of Abraham's seed. However, the main reason that they were chosen to be sort of like 'the control group' is due to their foundation, that is the man, Abram [ie Abraham]. The other earlier African-typed civilizations completely left off from their original MONOTHEISTIC origins and embraced White Supremacy and Idolatry. 

I know it's prophecied in scripture, however did it HAVE TO go down that way?
What was the purpose of allowing our people to suffer for hundreds of years (and many are STILL suffering) to be saved in the end?

Because, in GENESIS Chapter 15; it states that Sin of the Amorites needed to be completely manifested. The Hidden agenda of Satan and White Supremacy had not been exposed and therefore, Black AFrican people would all be lost if we do not comprehend the whole conflict of evil. 

For me personally, this hurts. It's depressing however, I do understand it. White Supremacy and Colorism is global and an obsession with the human race, however, from God's POV, it is not important. But if we don't understand this hidden agenda even amongst people of Color, the whole human race is useless. 

to be saved in the end?

That is the key phrase; 'in the end'. . . 

The end times is defined as a long period of time still to come. it is the BEGINNING of world judgment as is prophesized in the Bible. 

A TIME AND A SEASON = 1090 years period. 

According to the Bible, the government of mankind will end but a new government will form on this planet. 

According the Bible too, a lot of Black African people are going to be very disappointed too, because this new government that is prophesized to form will not be based on mankind's choice, but it's based on inheritance. 

It seems to me...that in order to teach somebody a lesson or show them the power of redemption...you can do that all in ONE LIFETIME.

No, and here's why;

The scriptures based judgement on 'a particular government' initially and this means that God judges from the HEAD of a system first. It's defined as the judgement of the 3rd and 4th generation. This is repeated over and over in the scriptures. That's why after 430 years, the Egyptian government was judged at this time. Their hidden agenda manifested over a period of 3-to-4 generations and just as predicted; White Supremacy set up and so did HOMOSEXUALITY and PEDOPHILIA!

The Bible defines the government of Satan in the Old Testament as the set up of BAAL and ASHTEROTH and this is just what happened in Egypt. As I said many times before, Satan's government is also defined as being MATRIARCHAL. 

Take a 12 year old and send them through  tribulation to prove their faith and then bring them out of it by the time they're 20.
No need to make an entire group go through slavery for HUNDREDS of years with whole generations being born and dying in bondage.

But we, ADOS are living proof that even after slavery, most of us are obsessed with White Supremacy. So no, this has not worked at all. Mankind has proven to be stubborn. So God's Plan will eventually stump out all of this White Supremacy. 

Chev

The reason why God has allowed our people to fall into this prophecy is partly because of 'free will' and due to this free will, our ancestor chose to copulate with a White Supremacist being. 

Is Divine Prophecy and "free will" contraditing terms?

How can behavior that has already been pre-determined to happen be a product of free will????

We suffer for the sins of our ancestors. 

Is that justice?
Not in my opinion.

That's why after 430 years, the Egyptian government was judged at this time. Their hidden agenda manifested over a period of 3-to-4 generations and just as predicted

Well 430 years (and counting.....because the racists are STILL in power) is far more than 3 or 4 generations.

Well....IF is is true that one generation pays for the sends of past generations and it only takes 3 or 4 generations before that payment is received.....a generation is about 30 years.

Certainly from the committing of the sins to the consequences and payment of that sin would be no more than 150 years at the most.
But certainly not 430.

The Bible defines the government of Satan in the Old Testament as the set up of BAAL and ASHTEROTH and this is just what happened in Egypt. As I said many times before, Satan's government is also defined as being MATRIARCHAL.

One of the reasons for this is because the invaders  occupied their lands and wrote the Bible to justify it were PATRIARCHAL and SEXIST.  
They hated women and saw them as agents of the devil who's only purpose was to help them reproduce their seed.
So obviously having a matriarchal or even an egalitarian system where men and women had equal power was not in THEIR best interests, so they sought to demonize it and call it "satanic".

Among the original peoples you had the MALE and FEMALE deities holding power.
You find this not only in Africa but also in the Americas and all over the planet.

When the Caucasians took over they had to keep close control over their women and who they had sex with so as to keep them from mixing their genes with the original people, so they had lock their women up and oppress them in order to maintain extreme control over them.

In places like Iran and Afghanistan....those wild Caucasian tribes were forcing their women to wear veils and cover up CENTURIES before the Islamic religion became the law of the land.  It was part of their culture to keep their women covered and tucked away and to condemn the feminine divine.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Is Divine Prophecy and "free will" contraditing terms?

How can behavior that has already been pre-determined to happen be a product of free will????

No it's not the same. 

This behavior was not pre-determined. 

a generation is about 30 years.

No, a generation is not 30 years. It would correlate to a century.

But certainly not 430.

lol. this is depressing for me, but 430 is a repetitive historical record.

I don't understand 'numerology' but I think it has something to do with that too.

I too feel like we have already reached that time though, but there are other factors too, that does seem to make me feel like we are approaching some kind of 'end times', so perhaps, history is happening now. It may be unfolding now. 

Baal and Ashterroth has nothing to do with Black African people.