Deadliest diseases - interesting info on where they originate

Interesting where the deadliest diseases originated in the past 30 years. Many people in our black community like to pull things from the sky and make up fake phrases such as white man disease when the Truth is that almost all of the diseases come from Africa, China, and South/ Central America.
The American’s find the cures.

Covid- originated in China

bird flu- china

ebola - africa

HIV ( AIDS ) - africa

Zika virus - africa

swine flu - mexico

• Greg changed the title to Deadliest diseases - interesing info on where the originate

Another interesting bit of information is that those diseases you listed didn't show up in those places UNTIL White folks showed up there either as missionaries, traders, or colonizers.

NONE of the diseases you listed are documented in the ancient history of those places.

Infact, the Greek historian Herodotus said that the Ethiopians were the tallest, healthiest, most beautiful people in the world!

After MILLIONS of years of living to themselves, those diseases ONLY appeared within the past 100 years or so after White folks interacted with them.

Now what does that tell you.......

Black professionals earn significantly less than whites | Citypress

"You dumb nigger.  
Don't you know I just gave you  the latest variant of Covid?
You've been around us for HUNDREDS of years and haven't learned a fucking thing YET?????"

• Greg changed the title to Deadliest diseases - interesting info on where they originate

@Greg think for a moment. Where did human life begin?  Where do the majority of people on earth live today?

Consider your covid info; a better question to consider would be:  The U.S. makes up 4% of the world's population but, despite our wealth and technology, why do we make of 16% of the world's Covid deaths?  American's die at a far greater rate than people in China or ANY African country. 

If you look at the demographic make up of the American Covid deaths, and considered those relative to the rest of the world, you'd be forced to consider a a difference set of issues and questions.

I don't really expect you to think too deeply on the subject, but others may be willing to consider these things in reaction to the data you shared (assuming it is even true).

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Consider your covid info; a better question to consider would be:  The U.S. makes up 4% of the world's population but, despite our wealth and technology, why do we make of 16% of the world's Covid deaths?  American's die at a far greater rate than people in China or ANY African country. 

I can answer that question.

I have no solid PROOF, however if I were to speculate based on the prior history of the United States and the behavior of racists in this nation.....I would say that the U.S. makes up a disproportionate amount of Covid deaths because the disease has been PURPOSEFULLY spread though out the population.  Especially to the Black and Brown communities with the intention of causing harm.

You don't have much of a history of China GIVING diseases to their own people.
If they want to kill their own....they just kill them outright.
Nothing covert.
And even then, they usually don't do it without a reason.

In the United States however, you have racist both IN and OUT of the government who have a history of conspiring to either generate diseases or use diseases that already exist to harm and kill AfroAmericans and Native Americans.

😏-But I suppose YOU'LL say it's lack of access to proper healthcare among the poor and disadvantaged communities that drove up the death rate, huh?

So @Pioneer1, you are saying the U.S. is using Covid as an opportunity to covertly kill Black people and that this explains why Americans, and Black people in particular, are dying at disproportionately higher numbers than the rest of the world?  Do i understand you correctly?

Troy

you are saying the U.S. is using Covid as an opportunity to covertly kill Black people and that this explains why Americans, and Black people in particular, are dying at disproportionately higher numbers than the rest of the world?  Do i understand you correctly?

Almost...lol.
Allow me to TWEEK it a bit so that it will be more accurate.

I believe that RACISTS IN the U.S. are using Covid as and opportunity to TAYLOR/CULL the Black population in the United States so that we don't get too large.

This is just one of the MANY methods they have been using.

The agenda of the racists (those racists in charge at least) is not to KILL OFF the entire population of people of color.
But TAYLOR it and shave it down to a more "manageable" number so that they'll be easier to control.

ProfD

I got one for you.....

A lot of the times, these "diseases" as well as their cures often come from the same source....the Black and Native American so-called "tribal" or traditional people who live outside of Western society who still practice their ancient and sacred sciences.

Western scientists fly down to Africa or South America on a routine basis to steal knowledge from the shamans and medicine men/women of those remote communities and use much of it to poison or control the society.

Cryptoquote Solved – 06/22/22 | Unclerave's Wordy Weblog

"So...you're saying if we grind this leaf up and let it dry it will be
a poison strong enough to sicken and kill up to 45, 000 people???
SaWEEET!"