Biden Makes America Unaffordable For Blacks

ProfD

Now see.....
If I were one of these mega-billionaire business people I would think the opposite of the way many of them do in regards to this virus.

If there was a virus floating around that threatened to kill off or disable my employees....I would try my best to protect them from it and keep them alive until it abated.

Yes I would want IMMEDIATE profits, but I would be wise and strategic enough to know that it would work out well in the long term.  
I would try my best to keep my property and investments (including my employees) safe and healthy so that I could continue to reap benefits from them for a looooong time in the future.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

hearing from co-workers and friends who say they have family members who caught the virus and are ill.  People are STILL getting sick and dying from this mess by the thousands....it's just not being reported on anymore.

That’s panic and self induced hysteria. 

On 7/17/2022 at 8:48 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Now see.....
If I were one of these mega-billionaire business people I would think the opposite of the way many of them do in regards to this virus.

If there was a virus floating around that threatened to kill off or disable my employees....I would try my best to protect them from it and keep them alive until it abated.

The question becomes knowing when the virus has abated to the point of resuming business normal operations. 

For 2 years and some change, we relied on the CDC for messaging and marching orders and Dr. Fauci as the *expert* mouthpiece. 

I believe billionaire business owners had inside information on the flow of the virus and they were also provided with economic relief for any lost productivity. 

IOW, if you were a billionaire business owner, your perspective might be different after meetings with the other power brokers. 😎

On 7/18/2022 at 8:58 AM, ProfD said:

I believe billionaire business owners had inside information on the flow of the virus and they were also provided with economic relief for any lost productivity. 😎

Many of them ABSOLUTELY had inside information about the virus and I know this from direct observation because as far back as January the owner of the place I worked came in and sat us down and talked to us about the Coronavirus and how contagious it was and how much of an impact it was gonna have on the company and the entire U.S. economy.
He has a very sober and frank expression on his face while he was talking to us and I was wondering why he looked the way he did.
I thought it was gonna be some sort of mild reaction like the Swine Flu, but certainly nothing on the scale we witnessed in 2020.  But apparently HE knew!

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Many of them ABSOLUTELY had inside information about the virus...

Billionaire Bill Gates had been talking about viruses and the need for vaccines back in 2010.  I don't believe it's because he's the 2nd coming of Nostradamus either.  🤣😎

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2022 at 8:48 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The virus was a prop for the con.

On 7/24/2022 at 9:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Swine Flu, but certainly nothing on the scale we witnessed in 2020.  But apparently HE knew

You amaze me with your credulity.

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You amaze me with your credulity.

Yeah, but something tells me it's not hard to "amaze" you.

You're amazed by a Chia Pet......
Chia - the greatest little seed ever? - Skincare Tips Blog by ZENMED | Chia  pet, Chia seeds benefits, Chia seeds
cha cha cha Chia

I'm actually curious as to your answer to Delano's question about the virus being a "hoax".
I know you saw it.

On 7/24/2022 at 9:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Many of them ABSOLUTELY had inside information about the virus

Yeah I had a conversation with some before the lock downs, who worked for the government and told me the Corona Virus would be far worse than what was being reported in the media.  He turned out to be right.  I believe preventing wide scale panic was a motivation.  I guess this messaging caused confusion in the population, that is not too bright to begin with...

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm actually curious as to your answer to Delano's question about the virus being a "hoax".

I'm curious too, as I asked the question in another conversation.

• Thanks 1

Coggins has an interesting habit of just simply IGNORING questions he doesn't want to answer regardless as how clearly or frequently they are presented to him.

....which is rather rude if not unethical for a regular member of an online community to do.

Two months ago, many on here were whining about escalating gasoline pump prices. But since they've been on the decline for five straight weeks, we don't hear a lot of that. 

You are defending and indefensible liar and buffoon. Why do so many Trump supporters enjoy the pain and suffering of others?

I'll answer that question the way so many psychologists have replied to it: The Cruelty is the Point.

Stefan

Two months ago, many on here were whining about escalating gasoline pump prices. But since they've been on the decline for five straight weeks, we don't hear a lot of that. 

That's true.

I hadn't noticed how "ungrateful" the public was that things had somewhat stabilized until you pointed out that people were complaining so much about the price of gas and food and then all of a sudden stopped without giving a clear explanation as to why.

I supposed it's human nature for most people to only raise their voices when things are wrong, not so much when they are right or are corrected.

You are defending and indefensible liar and buffoon. Why do so many Trump supporters enjoy the pain and suffering of others?

I have a theory.....

I think most "regular" folks or grassroot supporters of Trump are suffering so much from poverty and general dysfunction in their lives that they take delight seeing that "others" may have it worse off than them.

Kind of like a person who smiles and loves reading the gory details of incidents that produce mass casualties. 

Gasoline pump prices were quite high. I don't blame folks for grousing. But they refuse to accept that no President has control of gasoline or diesel pump prices. 

The whole reason the Covid 19pPandemic got out of hand in the U.S. is because Donald Trump downplayed the seriousness of it, claiming it would go away with hot weather.

His actions did not dispel any panic. Because you're suffering from temporary amnesia. There was widespread panic. People were all over Social Media, in your phone texts and emails with phony warnings, phony cures and outright untruths.

You just don't remember this.