The Only Time White Folks Expose The "Truth" is AFTER We Expose It......

There's something I've been noticing about White society and especially the "alternative" and "conspiracy" communties in White society, for some time now....

I've looked at this closely and it appears that the ONLY time they go against the grain, against the establishment, and reveal something "new" is AFTER a Black person reveals it.
What do I mean?
I'll give a few examples..............

Take Troy's thread on fake news and how so many people NOW acknowledge that the news is fake and manipulative.

Well, prior to the 60s you didn't hear any talk.  Back then and before it was assumed that everything reported in the mainstream media was "gospel truth"
It wasn't until Black activists came along and pointed out the lies in the mainstream media and how they were racist and biased and were trying to manipulate the public-
THEN all of a sudden different White people popped up claiming not to trust the "mainstream" media and started doing so called exposes on them.  Now they're bashing the mainstream media left and right when THEY are the ones guilty of putting out the false propaganda in the first place.

For centuries, White society taught that Adam and Eve were the first people and that humanity is no more than 6000 years old.
There is almost no record of them teaching anything else before 1930s.
Then AFTER the Nation of Islam came along and said that man is TRILLIONS of years old and so is this planet.....THEN all of a sudden  you had all of these different "alternative religions" popping up after the 40s and 50s claiming to have Divine revelations that Earth is millions of years old and man is much older.
They started talking about ancient civilizations and who built the pyramids.
But BEFORE the 30s they taught that the Hebrews built the pyramids....that was the standard mainstream belief.

Yet another example is how for centuries it was thought that the Western diet was the "best" diet.
Steak and potatoes will make you strong.
Bacon and eggs is good for you and will have you working hard all day.
Those were supposed to be the healthiest food to make the healthiest people according to Western tradition.
Then Black leaders as far back as the 40s and 50s were saying that Western diet was no good and how it's unnatural and full of toxins, poisons, and preservatives and how we need to go back to a more natural vegetarian based diet without so much meat and preservatives.
THEN all of a sudden you started seeing these White gurus popping up with their "alternative health" books claiming we need to eat more grains, more vegetables, no more meat, ect...

I can go on and on in terms of subject like religion, the Bible, history, etc....but I think yall get the point.

It seems that the ONLY time White folks as a group actually are willing to tell the truth is AFTER we find out and expose it.
Then they'll acknowledge it and put SOME of it (not the entire thing) out as if they are the ones exposing it.

• Pioneer1 changed the title to The Only Time White Folks Expose The "Truth" is AFTER We Expose It......

It's no secret that white folks have been stealing ideas, knowledge and information from non-white folks forever.

They didn't know sh8t when they stole America. Native Americans taught them how to survive in it. Slavery built the American economy. 

AfroAmericans through slavery  taught white folks how to cook and build and make things. That's before we were allowed to read and write. 

White folks study, imitate and codify everything they steal from others and they capitalize on it. 

Black folks are divinely gifted and talented. We bring style and flava to everything we do. 

We are so creative and prolific that it's like a positive form of attention deficit disorder.  We come up with stuff, enjoy it for a while and move on to the next episode. 

As a result, black folks don't get stuck on thing. Unfortunately, we do not commodify and capitalize on our gifts, talents and intellectual property. Lost generational wealth. 

Take music for example. Black folks created Blues, Jazz, Rhythm & Blues, Soul, Funk, Gospel, Hip-Hop, New Jack Swing, Neo-Soul, etc. 

White folks have Classical music which is hundreds of years old. They stole from black music to create Rock and Country. They've been recycling the same music for many decades.

But, white folks know that it's important to own everything that non-white folks  produce.

So, white folks feel entitled to stealing the truth from non-white folks and peddling it . 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

White folks study, imitate and codify everything they steal from others and they capitalize on it. 

Black folks are divinely gifted and talented. We bring style and flava to everything we do. 

We are so creative and prolific that it's like a positive form of attention deficit disorder.  We come up with stuff, enjoy it for a while and move on to the next episode. 

As a result, black folks don't get stuck on thing. Unfortunately, we do not commodify and capitalize on our gifts, talents and intellectual property. Lost generational wealth. 

3D gold trophy 2 - TurboSquid 1415481

I'm only posting THAT trophy because the site only allows me to trophy your post once instead of 4 or 5 times!

But that's what I mean about you articulating my ideas!
You hit the nail on the head.

White folks are smart enough to not only steal the ideas and inventions but CODIFY THEM and incorporate them as their own while our people just play around with it and move on.

At work the other day I was having a long discussion with an older brother who was into music and he was telling me about how much they loved old school Hiphop music in Japan and how many of them are still Break Dancing.
There are White boys who have Break Dancing classes and are making money teaching OUR art forms!

We come up with so many inventions and culture that pass through out hands.
The art, the creativity, just making it up for fun.

I listen to some of Ice Cube's old songs and have to marvel at where he came up with the lyrics that were so compelling.

It's almost like snowflakes.
Each one has it's own special design but the vast majority just melts away and most people never know the beauty of each snow flake.

It makes me almost cry just thinking about it.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Take Troy's thread on fake news and how so many people NOW acknowledge that the news is fake and manipulative.

This is taken out of context and is not the point of what I shared.  The implication of what you have attributed to me is that all news is fake, what I communicated in my post was that we are being targeted by fake news.  

You called into question AP.  I responded that you need to research what AP does and clarified that the source of much this fake news is sources from social media.

To be clear statements like the "news" is fake, a Trump talking point, is unnuanced and one that I reject. 

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, prior to the 60s you didn't hear any talk.  Back then and before it was assumed that everything reported in the mainstream media was "gospel truth"

I guess you never heard about Yellow Journalism?  

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It wasn't until Black activists came along and pointed out the lies in the mainstream media and how they were racist and biased...

Again, no. Black people have been fighting against white racism in the media for two centuries.  Black-owned and operated newspapers led the way.  Today, Google marginalizes their websites and we don't subscribe to them. As a result, their efforts and impact are thwarted.  Instead we get "news" from Twitter.

@Pioneer1 in much the same way you support this site financially, and by your posts, we have to do the same for newspapers.  

We all need to pick a Black owned newspaper and subscribe to it -- I don't even care if you don't read it.  Our support of what they do for our communities is important.

To @ProfD's points it does not have to be that way.  We as a people simply don't provide the same level of support for Black media, that we do for white media.  All the way from investment to the consumer we just don't get the same level of support.  

Black people have to run around begging for support from Black people, talking about about FUBU, Support Black Owned Businesses, yada yada.  White people have angel investors, the capital markets, inherited wealth, and the support of Black and white people and their disposal...

1 hour ago, Greg said:

The most dangerous cities in the world are ALWAYS black communities.

You don't know much about the world Greg.  How would you like to be living in any of the major cities across Ukraine right now?  Is there a Black population there, we don't know about, doing all the killing and raping?

• Like 1

How did Saudi Arabia brcome one of the wealthiest countries in the world?

In the 1930s, for an initial investment of $177, 000, they allowed white folks to come over and drill for oil. The rest is history. 

The Saudis have been pumping out black gold for almost 100 years. White folks put them in charge of OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries).

If OPEC is worth trillions of dollars, white folks are exponentially wealthier.

Imagine if AfroAmericans were reimbursed for slavery and capitalized on everything else we've done for America and to the benefit of the world.

AfroAmericans are not lazy or irresponsible.  We're born with a form of PTSD. Still, many of us have figured out how to thrive and survive through various forms of medication.😎

While the transgenerational epigenetic impact of slavery is apparently a thing, I seriously doubt we will ever be compensated for the evil of slavery.  They won't even give us universal heath care, cover our education, or stop locking us up for BS...

I have a glass of wine (or two) most evenings 😉

• Like 1

Troy

This is taken out of context and is not the point of what I shared.  The implication of what you have attributed to me is that all news is fake, what I communicated in my post was that we are being targeted by fake news.  

You're jumping to conclusions.
I didn't attribute THAT point to you, nor do I even believe it.

I referenced your post on FAKE NEWS because it was part of what inspired this thread and thought the concept was a great example of how White folks claim to have "just" come to the light about the lies in the media.
Perhaps I could have worded it in a different way so that it wouldn't even SUGGEST that you were saying "all news was fake", however it's clear that I certainly didn't make that assertion of you.

You called into question AP.  I responded that you need to research what AP does and clarified that the source of much this fake news is sources from social media.

I HAVE researched the AP, which is how I can confidently level that accusation at them.
The Associate Press is a collection of various American news agencies who CONSPIRE together to collect, edit, and disseminate certain news stories.

To be clear statements like the "news" is fake, a Trump talking point, is unnuanced and one that I reject.

Now THAT statement is a problem because it suggests that:

1. Trump was the first person to acknowledge that much of the garbage they're putting on in the MAINSTREAM (not just social media) news is false and manipulative.  He clearly wasn't. And.... 

2. It suggests that questioning the validity of the mainstream media is somehow a "Conservative" talking point and position when the truth is grassroots Black people have been questioning the racist propaganda of the corporate mainstream media  DECADES before Trump and his racist minions came along and tried to steal the credit for themselves.

I guess you never heard about Yellow Journalism?  

I have.
However Yellow Journalism is typically a term used for FALSE news stories that are used for propaganda; not TRUE news stories that have been covered up or suppressed.

Again, no. Black people have been fighting against white racism in the media for two centuries.  Black-owned and operated newspapers led the way.  

You're right.
However those facts don't negate my point that the White media didn't start exposing the "hidden facts" until AFTER we started doing it though.

We all need to pick a Black owned newspaper and subscribe to it -- I don't even care if you don't read it.  Our support of what they do for our communities is important.

Well first of all, we need to make sure that the BLACK newspapers are telling the truth!

To get MY support a newspaper has to meet TWO qualifications:

1. They must be Black owned and operated

2. They must report THE TRUTH

We don't need more Black media outlets promoting filth, foolishness, or the same propaganda and lies that the mainstream White media is reporting but only with a Black reporter with a microphone spewing it.

841 Black News Anchor Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

"We've just learned that inflation is increasing and the nation has just entered a recession 
because Joe Biden is in office instead of Donald Trump. 
Yet one more reason we should consider re-electing Trump in 2024.
Thank goodness you've tuned into the Black Channel because you certainly wouldn't hear
this type of truth on the mainstream White channels!"

We as a people simply don't provide the same level of support for Black media, that we do for white media.  All the way from investment to the consumer we just don't get the same level of support.  

Black people have to run around begging for support from Black people, talking about about FUBU, Support Black Owned Businesses, yada yada.  White people have angel investors, the capital markets, inherited wealth, and the support of Black and white people and their disposal...

Black people don't support their own news media outlets the way White folks do for numerous reasons but the major reasons are:

1. Most AfroAmericans don't TRUST the information they get from other Black folks to inform them when it comes to important subject.
They trust other Black folks for ENTERTAINMENT like music and comedy, but not when it comes to important matters like news.

2. It's been my observation that most Caucasians have more of a respect and desire to stay informed about what's happening not only locally but globally.
Many AfroAmericans simply don't care what's going on outside of their personal lives.  And it translates into their purchasing habits.

@Troy, AfroAmericans may never get reparations for slavery but we should never stop talking about and pursuing it either. 

For 246 years and counting, on July 4th, America lets Great Britain and the whole world know it's the land of the free and home of the brave. 

There's no statute of limitations on collecting a debt owed especially when it comes to human rights. Even if the children of the fathers have to pay it.😁😎

ProfD

And even if we don't get it COLLECTIVELY, I believe with proper planning and strategy a few DEDICATED GROUPS of AfroAmericans and THEIR descendants are sure to get our due Reparations and THEN SOME!

I've long given up on trying to unite the entire community.
I'm focused on uniting with a core group of like minds.....even if we're only 2% of the entire population....to get our goals accomplished.