Blacks commit 60% of ALL violent crime — but only 14% of the population

14 minutes ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people: *Maim, rape, kill, torture, deceive👹 every nation they land in and then settle quietly in colonies* 😌

Non whites: *Commit crime in the colonized territories*😠

Whites: "Hey! You can't do that anymore! We're comfortable now! Animals!"😟

I mean if white people really do have high IQs and were behaving how they do I wonder what the excuse is. Being smart and evil means it's intentional and more dangerous. 

Being uneducated means you don't think of other options besides hurting people.

So are people allowed to talk any kinda way here? 😭 'Cause uhm, lmao wth

Yet you still live in a country founded by whites with a majority of whites in it. Why?

If we're so mean and evil why don't you leave? Why all the brown/black want to come here so bad?

You stupid delusional bitch.

Everything here is just some dumb old black bimbo making up excuses for why her worthless offspring do nothing but ruin society. Y'all suck!

31 minutes ago, Troy said:

@real1 I appreciate the spreadsheet. But let’s start slowly. You shared information that the average IQ for the country of Nepal is 43. Where did you get the information? please show me the original source.  

Can you do that?

Weighted averages without understanding the data willing likely lead to faulty conclusions.

Because its the 2nd source I found on Google I assumed its accurate. It might not be I'll be fair about that because this source says Nepal is 77 https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php but it doesn't really matter though honestly. Across any source you look at, the theme that matters is the same and the crux of my argument here...

WHITE PEOPLE ARE SIGNIFICANTLY SMARTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE! Smarter people make more $ on average. That is a fact of life.

Again, there's smart black people and dumb white people, but I'm talking about ON AVERAGE!

Its very simple, IQ is the best way we have to measure intelligence.

More intelligent people make more $.

It explains A LOT in terms of the world we see in America and when you compare African countries to European countries abroad.

This whole "everyone should be the same" mentality is bullshit. People are better and worse at things. People are prettier and uglier. Its a harsh reality of life but it true. Not everyone is gifted enough to make it to the NBA. That's how it goes.

You aren't going to take indigenous people from Mexico, for example, and expect their next generation of children to make 6 figures as a Dr. in the USA. Its just so simple dude but they don't teach this in Universities because its "mean" and "racist". Facts are racist? hahaha people need to grow up and take an objective adult, non politically biased look at these topics. STOP BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE WE ARE SICK OF IT! @Troy

3 minutes ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people: *Steal land, air, water, food, gold, etc* *hoards everything for themselves*

Non whites: "Give us that back"

Whites: "Omg why they wanna be around us so bad bruh it's sick 😫"

Then leave! Leave our country! This ain't no black country!

3 minutes ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people: *Steal land, air, water, food, gold, etc* *hoards everything for themselves*

Non whites: "Give us that back"

Whites: "Omg why they wanna be around us so bad bruh it's sick 😫"

We built this country with our awesome European inventions. Go live in a mud hut in 70 IQ Africa then you ungrateful stupid bitch.

5 minutes ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people: "Europe is for europeans! Leave!"

Non whites: "Okay so that means..."

Whites: "Nah, we called dibs on everywhere outside of Europe too so yeah, go to the moon. Monkeys.😘"

There's more black than white people and more African countries than Euro countries. What the fuck are you talking about?

You want to live in nice Euro countries while complaining how horrible Euros are. If we're so bad why the fuck would you live in our countries?

Go to Africa! Go to Mexico! Go anywhere else you ungrateful stupid bitch @SpeakHerTruth

White people "Let's claim the accomplishments of other white people. Because WE are so awesome!"

Non whites: "Why did you hurt us?"

Whites: "Pssh, I'm an INDIVIDUAL. What one white person did has NOTHING to do with me. How dare you even think so. 😒"

ok whatever you're just a stupid bitch with a bad attitude. Has nothing to do with race you're just an ungrateful dumb bitch.

Leave white people alone. If you hate us that much, go the fuck away. Stay away from us you psycho. @SpeakHerTruth

4 minutes ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people: "We have a right to enslave you FOREVER!!! You're not people!!!"

Non whites: *Free to live on earth*

Whites: "Omg why are they still here bro!!? Keep it away!!! 😨"

GO SEE A THERAPIST YOU ANNOYING STUPID BITCH! @SpeakHerTruth

White people: "We have a right to enslave you FOREVER!!! You're not people!!!"

Non whites: *Free to live on earth*

Whites: "Omg why are they still here bro!!? Keep it away!!! 😨"

Yes, why are you still here blaming white people? Its pathetic. It makes no sense.

If we are so bad and evil WHY DO YOU LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY?

Go back to your amazing African countries haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahha

7 minutes ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people: "They are so inferior!! We are the best!"

Non whites: *Has civilization and women and gold*

Whites: "Steal it. Rape them. Bomb everything."

hahahahahaha  THEN LEAVE WHY ARE YOU LIVING IN A COUNTRY THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY CREATED FROM SUCH EVIL MEANS?

Your hands are just as dirty as mine. We're both Americans. You're just as guilty as me (if what you're saying is true).

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch! This is my last message to you. Get a life you psychotic bimbo. you're beyond delusional. Get help 
@SpeakHerTruth

I'm 40, I've been around the USA, lived in several states and my experiences tell me that parts of the black culture are violent and even criminal. The black community needs to take a look on the inside and clean up their own culture before pointing fingers at everyone else. Cameras are everywhere. You cannot hide anymore. There are so many videos of blacks, getting pulled over, not listening to the cops orders, just asking "why you pull me over?" And ignoring the cops orders, then reach around when the cop told him to keep hands where he can see them and get shot. Sure there are whites that do the same thing, but not as many as blacks, ask yourself this: the police are out on the beat everyday, why are police not as hyper vigilant with whites as they are with blacks? Maybe blacks tend to run more, tend to resit arrest more, tend to carry guns for nefarious reasons and kill cops..If blacks weren't such a threat, they wouldn't be treated like one with law enforcement...hard truth

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2023 at 11:51 PM, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people: *Maim, rape, kill, torture, deceive👹 every nation they land in and then settle quietly in colonies* 😌

Non whites: *Commit crime in the colonized territories*😠

Whites: "Hey! You can't do that anymore! We're comfortable now! Animals!"😟

I mean if white people really do have high IQs and were behaving how they do I wonder what the excuse is. Being smart and evil means it's intentional and more dangerous. 

Being uneducated means you don't think of other options besides hurting people.

So are people allowed to talk any kinda way here? 😭 'Cause uhm, lmao wth

It's appropriate you bring up intelligence because you're clearly lacking it. Yes, there are White people who have done those things but they've been done and are being done far more by Blacks. Obviously, you're ignorant of the fact that Africans have invaded other countries and colonized them. They then brought millions of WHITE slaves back to Africa, where the men were beaten and forced to do labor and the women were raped.

You can also look up the atrocities committed in the Congo by Black males, to include dismemberment, beheading, cannibalism, and rape. Many of the women were raped using guns, which were shot off in their vaginas. Those that were "lucky" enough to survive had lifelong medical issues. 

Africa has the second highest rate of violent crime next to Hispanic countries, but they have the highest rate of violent crime in every country they're minorities in, not just America. These are facts, not right wing propaganda. 

On 3/18/2023 at 12:05 AM, Troy said:

@real1 I appreciate the spreadsheet. But let’s start slowly. You shared information that the average IQ for the country of Nepal is 43. Where did you get the information? please show me the original source.  

Can you do that?

Weighted averages without understanding the data willing likely lead to faulty conclusions.

How many sources do you need before you face the truth? If someone brought you 1000 you would say to bring 2000. Here's one for you.

13 hours ago, thewolfxx said:

I'm 40, I've been around the USA, lived in several states and my experiences tell me that parts of the black culture are violent and even criminal. The black community needs to take a look on the inside and clean up their own culture before pointing fingers at everyone else. Cameras are everywhere. You cannot hide anymore.

Yes, cameras are everywhere, script is everywhere about how Whites have brought blacks to America as little children and exploited us and now deny this.

Your end though, it very near.

4 hours ago, CentristDem1 said:

t's appropriate you bring up intelligence because you're clearly lacking it. Yes, there are White people who have done those things but they've been done and are being done far more by Blacks.

Yes, and you know why but being a supremacist you want to believe in a lie. 

But your end is very near. America will not continue to exploit Black people and set them up to kill each other for long.

@SpeakHerTruth is not lacking intelligence at all because she understands you're origins. 

The continent of Africa is where the Slave Ship Trade was set up BY WHITE DEVILS who have been in that continent for thousands of years bringing in their deception. So it's not hard to understand that Africans have the same pattern of Black Hatred. Big Deal. All of this will end though. 

White Supremacy will end. The mistake our ancestors made was to let you into our lands but they were decieved.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Yes, cameras are everywhere, script is everywhere about how Whites have brought blacks to America as little children and exploited us and now deny this.

But your end is very near. America will not continue to exploit Black people and set them up to kill each other for long.

@SpeakHerTruth is not lacking intelligence at all because she understands you're origins. 

The continent of Africa is where the Slave Ship Trade was set up BY WHITE DEVILS who have been in that continent for thousands of years bringing in their deception. So it's not hard to understand that Africans have the same pattern of Black Hatred. Big Deal. All of this will end though. 

White Supremacy will end. The mistake our ancestors made was to let you into our lands but they were decieved.

TYPICAL PRIVELEGED VIOLENT BLACK SUPREMACIST LIE!

Funny how you savages deny how violent you are all while you threaten violence. I'll bet you didn't pay attention to a single thing I said, did you? You Blacks have had White slaves. Your country is the most violent next to Latin American countries. You kill each other daily everywhere. But let's keep blaming our violence on the White Devil!

51 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

You're pretty stupid and ignorant, aren't you? Africans had White slaves long before Whites had Black slaves. Learn something about history, you uneducated Black Supremacist. You sure like throwing the White Supremacy label out when faced with how violent and dumb you are, don't you? Africa is the birthplace of slavery. They had Jews as slaves thousands of years ago. They're also the ones who sold slaves to Europeans. 

You're a savage and you prove it with every comment you make. Nothing but excuses for your savagery. Have you shrunk any heads today? Since you seem to be a woman, have you had one of the Black males you defend rape you? Look at this video of Christopher Whitaker. That's the reality of Blacks you don't want to face.

29 minutes ago, CentristDem1 said:

But let's keep blaming our violence on the White Devil!

That's because you Neanderthals are to blame! 

White Slaves? We didn't go to your caves to enslave you! Idiot!

30 minutes ago, CentristDem1 said:

Africans had White slaves long before Whites had Black slaves

We did not go to your caves to enslave you! IDIOT!

You all brought you asses to our land!

You intersexed freak--you day is coming to an end.

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

There are a couple other things to address here. Your post has multiple grammar issues to include obvious misspellings. The more important issue is your endless use of "supremacists" accusations when faced with a truth you don't want to admit to or discuss rationally. 

How do you know I'm even White? I could be one of the Asians beaten by Blacks, who are guilty of assaulting Asians the most. The same applies to Jews. While they're White, they're not typically associated with being supremacists. Unless you're a Black Supremacist though, then anyone of Caucasian decent is. Right?  Maybe I'm one of the Black women I mentioned who was brutalized by Black men in the Congo?

Here's the typical pattern I see among Blacks. 

Commit the most violent crime (rape, assault, torture, murder)

Deny that Blacks commit the most violent crime

Make excuses for it if you admit the truth

Some combination of the above

What color were the Nazis? They were White Germans. Does saying that make someone a racist or a supremacist? It's stating the truth, just like saying Blacks are guilty of the most violent crime is the truth. Despite what the liberal media likes to say, they also comprise the most serial killers, which is logical considering they commit the most violent crime. 

You come across as a typical Black Supremacist who believes the Nation of Islam lies and is too lazy or stupid to research the facts or face the truth you see before you. Another thing you don't understand is that, by denying the truth, you're making things harder for Black people, because you're the ones who deal with violent Black crime the most. It's not the "White Devil" causing you to behave badly. It's your own behavior. Funny how you think Whites exert so much control over you that they can cause you to commit so much crime, but you think you've got enough control to overthrow them. 

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

That's because you Neanderthals are to blame! 

White Slaves? We didn't go to your caves to enslave you! Idiot!

We did not go to your caves to enslave you! IDIOT!

You all brought you asses to our land!

You intersexed freak--you day is coming to an end.

Like I said, typical Black Supremacist propaganda? Caves? No. While Whites were busy creating everything you Blacks stole and tried to pass off as your own, you were living in caves shrinking heads. 

Look up the Barbary Slave trade, you uneducated fool. You seem to have about a 5th grade intellect at best. You aren't going to do a damn thing to overthrow Whitey. You're too busy having kids that your daddies don't take care of because they're too busy raping and murdering other Blacks. Every comment you make continues to prove the points that I and others have made, that Blacks are violent and intellectually inferior to everyone else.

• Thanks 1

Black folks  should not allow themselves to be put on the defensive and subjected to specious arguments where their opponents set the standards and make the rules.  Screw  IQ scores which can't predict how any given person would respond at any given time to any given situation. Even with the leg up of  privilege and entitlement, whites cannot best African Americans when it comes to surviving and even thriving  under adverse conditions.

I'm  sure these nit picking trolls are INCEL members. They are so full of hate because they are frustrated  losers who women are repulsed by.      

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, CentristDem1 said:

? Caves? No. While Whites were busy creating everything you Blacks stole and tried to pass off as your own, you were living in caves shrinking heads. 

LOL

Neanderthals writing Egyptian script! HILARIOUS!!!

23 minutes ago, CentristDem1 said:

Look up the Barbary Slave trade

NORTH AFRICAN SLAVE TRADE OF WHITES ENSLAVING WHITES!!!

LOL 

Intersexed clown.

Go back in your caves and this time Negroes won't be allowed to have sex with you or offer up their little children to help you produce males anymore... that ship has sailed.

On 3/15/2023 at 8:07 PM, real1 said:

I think you're missing other factors of this equation such as IQ.

IQ directly correlates to income (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/does-iq-determine-success-a-psychologist-weighs-in.html)

I disagree.....I think there is a stronger correlation between education and success and between education and IQ

Enthusiasm and persistence.....Cognitive Control - Denial Of Immediate Gratification

Africa is the lowest IQ continent in the world (https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Could it that Africans are Poor not because of their IQ but because European Imperialist Trading Policies of the IMF and the World Bank  Forced African countries to reduced spending on Education and Local Infrastructure...SAP.

Look how much money European spend on education compared to most African Countries

https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php

When Africans are not denied the access to education...they excel

Sub-Saharan immigrants have higher educational attainment compared to immigrants overall and native U.S. citizens. In 2017, 40 percent of sub-Saharan Africans (ages 25 and over) held a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 31 percent of the total foreign-born population and 32 percent of the U.S.-born population. Nigerians and South Africans were the most highly educated, with 61 percent and 58 percent holding at least a bachelor’s degree, respectively; Kenyans (50 percent), Ghanaians (39 percent), Liberians (31 percent), and Ethiopians (30 percent) followed. Meanwhile, Somalis had the lowest educational attainment of all sub-Saharan Africans, with just 15 percent having graduated from a four-year college.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/sub-saharan-african-immigrants-united-states-2018

IQ Test are  both racist and culturally biased....especially in the US

Black people in the USA also have the lowest IQ of any race.

Yes it is called .....Unequal Access and Under Funding

Libs cope about this and cry all day that its mean racist whities but if you look at every Euro country and African country there is a massive IQ disparity. Its not even close. How would US issues make random countries in Africa super low IQ and other random Euro countries super high IQ? It makes no sense. Its just Leftist talking points to bully whites and manipulate them. Race hustling.

Access to Funds - Money

In fact, the U.S. educational system is one of the most unequal in the industrialized world, and students routinely receive dramatically different learning opportunities based on their social status. In contrast to European and Asian nations that fund schools centrally and equally, the wealthiest 10 percent of U.S. school districts spend nearly 10 times more than the poorest 10 percent, and spending ratios of 3 to 1 are common within states

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/unequal-opportunity-race-and-education/

Blacks just simply cannot keep up with Euros and Asians in general. Obviously, there's exceptions when talking about hundreds of millions of people. There's smart black people and dumb white people but the on average is what truly matters here.

No...what really matters is Access and Funding

Black people do not trust police, the legal system, etc. more than any race as far as I know.

True and they have Good reason to....afterall it was once illegal for black to learn to read, write and be sovereign of themselves

They also go by the "no snitching" code more than anyone else so if crime stats are underreported its black people underreporting them and so yes black crime probably is even higher than what we see. Deal with it old man. Keep coping and explaining away THE TRUTH!

If we go by Arrest Records Whites commit 69% while Black commit 27% so says the FBI

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43/table-43a.xls

African Americans are more likely than white Americans to be arrested; once arrested, they are more likely to be convicted; and once convicted, and they are more likely to experience lengthy prison sentences............This is striking in particular for drug offenses, which are committed at roughly equal rates across races. “One reason minorities are stopped disproportionately is because police see violations where they are,”

https://www.sentencingproject.org/reports/report-to-the-united-nations-on-racial-disparities-in-the-u-s-criminal-justice-system/

These are all commonly known statistics. You shouldn't even engage in this conversation if you can't comprehend this.

You are wildly delusional. Most likely thanks to braindead Leftists coddling you and telling you that all your problems stem from mean whities.

You black people are so low IQ and gullible you fall for the Left's brainwashing every time.

I know its easier for you to sit back and cry racism, but stop being so intellectually lazy and dishonest. Deal with reality you delusional boomer.

Not mean whities... Racist whites who refuse to recognize that they are socialize to make judgements based on color - A legacy left us by our past as a Racist Society

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Explain to me how 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders in this country. Explain to me why black kids aren't graduating, explain to me why black single mothers went from 20% to over 70% explain to me why black kids are getting arrested at such an alarming rate, and it isn't for jaywalking, serious violent charges!! Explain to me how a black mom can whack her children in the street and nobody lifts an eyebrow but if it was a white mom, child protective services would be called. If it isn't black culture explain to me what it is?  

@thewolfxxNobody owes you any explanations, especially since you wouldn't accept them because you are so deeply afflicted with the  cognitive dissonance  that is exacerbated by the Dunning Kruger syndrome which has you in its grip, and identifies you as a neurotic fool.  You probably finished near  the bottom of the class when you attended the troll academy.  Watta waste of humanity you and your cohorts are. Were your parents related?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, thewolfxx said:

Explain to me how 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders in this country.

@frankster just explained it in detail, yet you obviously can't comprehend because you still have that primitive mindset. 

Primitive hominids cannot exist peacefully amongst modern mankind because they have stolen little Black African children, then raped them and outlawed them from being able to read and write. Creepy beings, that is what you are. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, thewolfxx said:

Explain to me how 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murders in this country.

Racism and  Poverty .....Inadequate Legal Representation - Prison Industrial Complex

While Black people make up just 13.6% of the U.S. population, they accounted for 53% of exonerated people. Similarly, of the approximately 240 people the Innocence Project has helped free or exonerate, 58% are Black.......Five years ago, the organization found that innocent Black people were seven times more likely to be wrongly convicted of murder than innocent white people. The new report found that those odds have worsened slightly since, with Black people now being 7.5 times more likely to be wrongly convicted of murder and eight times more likely to be wrongly convicted of rape than white people.

https://innocenceproject.org/nre-national-registry-exonerations-report-2022-racism-criminal-system/

Explain to me why black kids aren't graduating,

Racism , Alienation and low teacher  expectation..

in the educational system of the United States, students are dependent persons, and educators are independent persons. The system creates expectations and evaluates outcomes based upon ideas, beliefs, and values generally accepted by the dominant culture of the school......More than any other time in U.S. history, Black students are being educated by people who are not of their racial or cultural background......Research on effective teachers of Black students emphasizes, among other things, the teachers’ collective belief that Black students’ potential will not be realized in classrooms where teachers view Black students from a deficit perspective.......Compounding the problem of some White teachers’ cultural misunderstanding or indifference, additional research suggests that the gap between White teachers and Black students is exacerbated by powerful social conditioning that cultivates actual negative attitudes towards Black students

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ839497.pdf

explain to me why black single mothers went from 20% to over 70%

Please post a link to those stats as I am unable to find a correlates...so that I may properly address your query

explain to me why black kids are getting arrested at such an alarming rate, and it isn't for jaywalking, serious violent charges!!

Black communities are both over policed, targeted, and under police .....Prison Industrial Complex

Below is an example that is replete throughout the USA Criminal Justice System

1) In Ferguson, race had everything to do with who was stopped by police, and whom they used force against

• African Americans made up 67 percent of the population, but between 2012 and 2014, they made up 85 percent of the people pulled over by police.
  • Between 2012 and 2014, black drivers were twice as likely to have their cars searched, but they were 26 percent less likely to have contraband.
  • Between 2010 and August 2014, 88 percent of the documented use of force was against African Americans.
  • Every time a person was bitten by a police dog, the person was black.
  • The FPD brought certain charges almost exclusively against African Americans. For example, in 2013 black residents made up a full 95 percent of manner of walking in roadway charges, and 94 percent of all failure to comply charges.
  • Between 2011 and 2013, African-American drivers got 72 percent of the speeding tickets when radars or laser verification were used, but when tickets were based on officers' personal observations, they got 80 percent of the tickets.

2) None of this could be explained by any differences in the rate at which people of different races violate the law

• It's not just that black people commit more crimes. "Our investigation has revealed that these disparities occur, at least in part, because of unlawful bias against and stereotypes about African Americans," the report concluded.

https://www.vox.com/2015/3/4/8149337/doj-ferguson-report-police-racism

Explain to me how a black mom can whack her children in the street and nobody lifts an eyebrow but if it was a white mom, child protective services would be called. If it isn't black culture explain to me what it is?  

I have seen both black and white moms lose their kids for Neglect and or Abuse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

All all these things, they are designed to keep the black man down? this country is pretty diverse. in less then a generation whites will also be a minority. All these things you speak of, why is the Latino community not experiencing these same afflictions? I have lived long enough and experienced enough to form my own beliefs. And it's your culture..no other culture raps about "smacking a hoe" or "robbing a n***a" my family came from nothing, no money, self made. It's called work. Ask the Mexicans, they know what hard work is. They are one of the hardest working people. Stop making excuses. No one feels sorry for your great X10 grandfather picking cotton. It did not effect you. You know a lot of black culture is beautiful, but some of it is ugly. Stop acting like it isn't at least PART of the issue.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, thewolfxx said:

All all these things, they are designed to keep the black man down?

Yes Racism is design to keep the black man down....we concur on that.

But that's not its primary purpose.....Makin Money is its real Purpose

Who/whom Profits from the suffering of the Black people?

this country is pretty diverse.

True

in less then a generation whites will also be a minority.

Whites have been a minority in South Africa for years...

Power comes from controlling the means of Production(economy) and Communication(media).

Zimbabwe is the first Africa country to try and take back its Economy......South Africa has yet to do so

All these things you speak of, why is the Latino community not experiencing these same afflictions? 

They are to a lesser extent.....depending on how white they are thought to be, or according to political expediency of the Times.

I have lived long enough and experienced enough to form my own beliefs. And it's your culture..no other culture raps about "smacking a hoe" or "robbing a n***a"

Gangsta Rap is not Black Culture...it's a Racist commercial venture Labelled as Hip Hop.

If as the sayings goes a "picture is worth a thousand words" I can reference many hollywood movies with "smacking hoes" and "robbing a n***a" - Westerns/cowboy and Games like Mortal Kombat.

If you haven't Realize that Racism is One of Biggest Industry In America... then you have lived long but being drinking the "kool aid" the whole time hook line and sinker. 

Rap music was originally progressive but Racist  studio executives thought to make money shifted direction to promoting what was label "gangsta rap" an expression of a dysfunctional maladaptation to ghetto life.

the new chairman of Time Warner's music division yesterday dismissed Doug Morris, the chief executive of the division's United States operations.......Mr. Morris is one of the company's staunchest defenders of the gangsta genre, which is known for its sometimes violent and sexually degrading lyrics.

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/22/business/the-media-business-a-defender-of-gangsta-rap-is-dismissed-at-warner-music.html

my family came from nothing, no money, self made. It's called work.

I congratulate you and your family..

Black people are the hardest working people I know....from my experience.

Ask the Mexicans, they know what hard work is. They are one of the hardest working people. Stop making excuses.

The Truth is not an excuse....If anything it is an obstacle we overcome.

No one feels sorry for your great X10 grandfather picking cotton.

You don't....That's for sure.

You speak only for yourself...Here and Now.

Are You a Racist?

It did not effect you. You know a lot of black culture is beautiful, but some of it is ugly. Stop acting like it isn't at least PART of the issue.

Black people are under attack from people who make money from Racism... That affects me.

In order for then to continue doing so "they blame the Victim" and Criminalize and Pathologize Black Culture.

With billions of Dollars at their disposal it is easy to convince the questioning and recruit the willing.

You have yet to show a part of Black Culture that's "ugly"

Are  Hollywood Action Movies ugly to you?

• Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 1:24 AM, thewolfxx said:

single mothers went from 20% to over 70% 

Mass Incarceration has taken many black men out of their community and family

As many as one in ten African American students has an incarcerated parent. One in four has a parent who is or has been incarcerated.....As many as one in ten African American students has an incarcerated parent. One in four has a parent who is or has been incarcerated....a nationwide policy of “stop-and-frisk,” a police practice concentrated in low-income minority neighborhoods that invariably leads to the arrest and eventual imprisonment of men, African American men in particular, for low-level crimes.

https://www.epi.org/publication/mass-incarceration-and-childrens-outcomes/ 

On 3/22/2023 at 1:24 AM, thewolfxx said:

Explain to me how a black mom can whack her children in the street and nobody lifts an eyebrow but if it was a white mom, child protective services would be called. If it isn't black culture explain to me what it is?  

Your anecdotal observation does not reflect reality

Common behaviors in white communities can lead to removal in minority neighborhoods, often because police are more likely to patrol there.

Black parents are more likely than white ones to be reported to child protective services and more likely than their white counterparts to have their children taken from them. Common behaviors or hurdles in white communities can lead to removal in minority populations. Once taken out of their homes, the situation of children in foster care often rapidly deteriorates and paves the way for juvenile detention, followed by prison.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/police-feed-foster-care-prison-pipeline-reporting-black-parents-ncna1235133

Black children constitute 14 percent of the total child population in the United States today. However, Black children represent 23 percent of the  total population in the child welfare system. Of the 37.4 percent of U.S. children who are the subject of a child protective services investigation before their eighteenth birthdays, 53 percent of those children are Black.The disproportionate representation of Black children in the child protection system can be traced back to the Reconstruction era, when apprenticeship statutes afforded local law enforcement officers and judges broad discretion to take Black children away from their families.

http://fordhamlawreview.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Kumor-May_Final.pdf

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2023 at 10:50 AM, CentristDem1 said:

How many sources do you need before you face the truth? If someone brought you 1000 you would say to bring 2000. Here's one for you.

The video you shared is an unrelated diversion, not a source.

You stated that the average IQ on the African continent is 70. 

Anyone with an IQ above 100 would know, on it's face, that this is not true. Your spreadsheet is not a source and is certainly not proof.  

You also wrote that the average IQ of the country of Nepal is 43 which means there are people with scores lower than 43 (assuming everyone does not have an IQ score of 43).  Anyone who knows anything about IQ tests and scoring knows that this can not be true.  

All I'm asking for is one primary source to support any of these statements.

Your conclusions thus far are based upon a mountain of misinformation, ignorance, implicit and explicit bias, and a lower-than-average IQ.

Please go find something to support your statements, or man up, and admit you were wrong.

@frankster thanks again.  The Atlantic video was both enlightening and disheartening.

The police would periodically come through and arrest entire groups of young men "sweeps" they called them.  The video resonated

I know several kids who were arrested simply for walking down the street -- seriously!  This does a number on a kid's psyche!

This day and age, I gotta say there are more racist black people than whites. And no I'm not racist, I just cut through the B.S. Good luck with your reparations and " feel bad for a n***a" and "white privilege" indoctrination. What a privilege it is, to work for everything I have in life. 

"The truth, is rarely pure and never simple." -Oscar Wilde

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, thewolfxx said:

No one feels sorry for your great X10 grandfather picking cotton. It did not effect you.

LOL!

IMO, when you invite White Supremacy, the problem may not be coming from the racist only. LOL.

11 hours ago, thewolfxx said:

What a privilege it is, to work for everything I have in life. 

LOL. When Black Americans embrace the Devils that came over to America, rape, kill, commit mass HUMAN SACRIFICE, and set up a bait and switch government, and then do what Jesus said they would do--BE SEPARATIST-- then the problem may not only be the White Devil. White Supremacy must have a host, otherwise, it would not exist. Jesus did not come to confront the Gentiles. He had nothing to do with them. He came to pick a fight with the Jews who embraced the Romans. 

May God grant us the wisdom to know what to challenge and what to debate. I applaud the recourse though, in this thread, but when these white racist completely discount 400 years of the enslavement of Africans, that to me is THE PROBLEM. it's just not worth it to invite them in and believe that they mean you well. I am one of those Blacks that would never embrace Black-on-Black violence, but I understand the source is the slave yard in how our ancestors were pitted against each other. We've been severely exploited, nevertheless, it is never an excuse to condone Black Hatred. Those who do these evils should be held accountable. However this government won't do that. They release these Black Devils into Black communities because they know most of them won't harm Whites but attack other Black people. But, when White people agree that we all come from one human source, then that is awesome, but then it just amazes me how some of them actually embrace that they come from a different source than modern mankind! 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, thewolfxx said:

400 years -LOL try 246 years...this is why nobody takes you seriously, you distort history.

Let's see

2023 - 1619 == 246???

🤣

No. you're right most Black people worship you, but I am a minority.

you just distorted the hell out of that figure.

14 hours ago, thewolfxx said:

This day and age, I gotta say there are more racist black people than whites.

How so

And no I'm not racist,

How do you know?

Most Racist do not know they are being Racist.

I just cut through the B.S. Good luck with your reparations and

Thanks

" feel bad for a n***a" and "white privilege" indoctrination.

Do not understand please explain further?

What a privilege it is, to work for everything I have in life.

True we all should get paid for our work...agreed.

That privilege of getting access to work and a well paying Job is a true blessing

32 minutes ago, thewolfxx said:

Slavery started in the colonial days in 1619. And was abolished in 1865. That is 246 years. If you consider yourself a slave in 2023, that's on you I won't judge. People identify as black lesbians when they are white males these days...you do you.

If You are real and genuine then you are in for an education

If not then the Kool Aid really just  taste good...Keep drinking

"The truth, is rarely pure and never simple." -Oscar Wilde

So True

• Like 1

Slavery started in the colonial days in 1619. And was abolished in 1865. That is 246 years. If you consider yourself a slave in 2023, that's on you I won't judge. People identify as black lesbians when they are white males these days...you do you.

The affects of slavery did not end in 1865 and you know this.

The affects of Columbus Day did not end and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

The affects of your Santa Claus holiday did not end and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

The affects of your Thanksgiving holiday did not end and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

The affects of your halloween holiday never ended and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

Again, the affects of slavery, emprisonment and captivity did not end in 1865 but you know this, you are just a White Supremacist.

Black women like me have had their children stolen from them, just has I did back in the 1990s, long after 1865 on a complete American lie.

And Black women like me had had their families broken up long after 1865 because this system is still actively doing that.

Black women like me have had their income stolen over fighting for their children and even after years of trying to make a lie stick, the American courts

had to return my kids and with no apology. No restitution.

So please, don't come into a Black community and try to act like you know the plight of African Americans. 

This government is still benefitting from slavery just as they are benfitting from the massacres of the Native Americans. smh. 

• Confused 1

Why are yall wasting time going back and forth with these assholes?

Do you REALLY think you're going to sway them or change their minds?
And do you really want to?
It's not like they're going to give us some money or donate to the site after being "reformed" of their racist beliefs...lol.

I'd only argue with racists if I have something to gain from it, like winning over a neutral audience, or scoring points with a fine sista I'm trying to impress.....lol.
Other than that.....fuck 'em.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'd only argue with racists if I have something to gain from it, like winning over a neutral audience, or scoring points with a fine sista I'm trying to impress.....lol.

I agree to a point @Pioneer1, but if these trolls are allowed to come up in this community and call Black woman ' a B@itch' and etc., then they should not be allowed, imo. But no, I do not care about scoring points or winning over any neutral audience. 

A racist should not be allowed to commit obvious racial attacks, but I guess the problem is knowing when the debate goes from just stupid ignorance to obvious racist attacks. 

Theaffects of slavery did not end in 1865 and you know this.

Just like the effects of the Holocaust did not end in the 2nd world war. But the Jewish community is thriving, hmmm wonder why? And don't say they are white because most don't consider themselves "white". They consider themselves Jewish.

The affects of Columbus Day did not end and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

The affects of your Santa Claus holiday did not end and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

The affects of your Thanksgiving holiday did not end and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

The affects of your halloween holiday never ended and that is why White Americans still celebrate it every year.

Again, the affects of slavery, emprisonment and captivity did not end in 1865 but you know this, you are just a White Supremacist.

Black women like me have had their children stolen from them, just has I did back in the 1990s, long after 1865 on a complete American lie.

And Black women like me had had their families broken up long after 1865 because this system is still actively doing that.

Black women like me have had their income stolen over fighting for their children and even after years of trying to make a lie stick, the American courts

So please, don't come into a Black community and try to act like you know the plight of African Americans. 

I'm sure you e experienced racism, I'm fat, everyone experiences hurt in their lives weather your over weight, under weight, sick, poor, gay, trans, old, young etc there is a lot of bigotry and that bigotry happens with all races including yours. Look, life isn't fair, stop licking your wounds and stand up, dust yourself off and march on.

This government is still benefitting from slavery just as they are benfitting from the massacres of the Native Americans. smh. 

I don't know what to tell you. Stay positive.

It's not about the Mexicans or the Jews. 

Jesus came for the house of Israel just as he said though.

This government did not enslave the White Jews or the European Jews, or whatever they are called. 

He came for the Original Jews, the ones that went throught the slave ship trade.

You know the Jews with the woolly hair.

Just as Jesus told them, he said that 

the ones with the goat hair, he will say stand to my left, the ones with the woolly hair stand to my right and enter into the kingdom of heaven.

He said the Jews with the goat hair would have eternal hell.

And after he said that the Jews with the goat hair tried to kill him.

It's not about licking wounds and you know this. It's about enslaving Black Africans for 400 years. But you know this. 

to equate bigotry with human sacrifice is not acceptable. 

8 minutes ago, thewolfxx said:

Thank you. 

[31] When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him,

then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: [32] And before him shall be gathered

all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth

his sheep from the goats: [33] And he shall set

the sheep on hisright hand,

but the goats on the left.

[34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,

inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: …

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

Depart from me, ye cursed,

into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

ST MATTHEW 25:31-34, 41.

Theaffects of slavery did not end in 1865 and you know this.

Just like the effects of the Holocaust did not end in the 2nd world war. But the Jewish community is thriving, hmmm wonder why? And don't say they are white because most don't consider themselves "white". They consider themselves Jewish.

I'm sure you e experienced racism, I'm fat, everyone experiences hurt in their lives weather your over weight, under weight, sick, poor, gay, trans, old, young etc there is a lot of bigotry and that bigotry happens with all races including yours. Look, life isn't fair, stop licking your wounds and stand up, dust yourself off and march on.

Again....246 years, but 400 sounds better, right? If you still insist your enslaved, then let's put the chains back on you. Now where we going to put you? Are you a house n***er or a field n***er? Let's get that Mandingo slave trade going that Quentin Tarantino invented. That looks like some good entertainment.  Who's property are you? Are you mine? People say I'm rough with my property..when there backs give out I usually throw them to a pack of hungry wolves or clock em over the head with a hammer and throw them down the n***er hole. 

Is this what you want? You want to be a slave again? Because that's what America did, but doesn't do anymore..now your free to vote, get a job, and contribute to society.

you see,

you will never understand.

it's 246 to you, but this government is still ongoing from that point if slavery and killing off native Americans and forcing them on reservations and you know this.

but if you are invited into a Black community and make racist attacks then you should.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Why are yall wasting time going back and forth with these assholes?

Do you REALLY think you're going to sway them or change their minds?
And do you really want to?

Right. The forum was relatively quiet back when the 1st clown started this thread. I felt compelled to use it as a clay pigeon and whack a troll.

These new drifters don't deserve oxygen. They're the equivalent of a drunk stumbling down the street and wandering into a Black coffeeshop.😎

I'll spend time debating with Coggins or Nels or some Black Republican/Conservative.
...not TOO much time, lol...but some.

But I wouldn't waste 3 posts on some racist White asshole who has nothing better to do than troll around trying to aggravate people for kicks.

And I wouldn't even ban them.
I just wouldn't respond unless they said something that begged for my attention.

Like you said, it reminds me of some drunk White man staggering down the street and wander into a Black coffeeshop acting a fool and ends up having to be escorted out.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

But I wouldn't waste 3 posts on some racist White asshole who has nothing better to do than troll around trying to aggravate people for kicks.

And I wouldn't even ban them.
I just wouldn't respond unless they said something that begged for my attention.

BUT you have made many interchanges with racist in this community @Pioneer1 so I could understand why you would not censor them.

However, your limits on a racist attack may be different from others.

Again, I believe it may be difficult to distinguish from a debate as oppose to a racist attack.

I was SO--NOT INTERESTED IN THIS THREAD and if you go back and look, you will see that I never commented until it was 'BOT'.

However, when I read this comment:

Yet you still live in a country founded by whites with a majority of whites in it. Why?

If we're so mean and evil why don't you leave? Why all the brown/black want to come here so bad?

You stupid delusional bitch.

Everything here is just some dumb old black bimbo making up excuses for why her worthless offspring do nothing but ruin society. Y'all suck!

THAT WAS MY LIMIT.

No, I don't believe that this should be overlooked. 

This is not a debate going on here, this should be

obvious. Some ole goat haired freak can come into

a Black community and insult a Black female, and 

you don't believe he should be banned!?

🤣

@Pioneer1 You got problems!!! 

• Confused 1

Chev

It's not my site, so it's not my call to make.
But MY criteria for banning someone is either they are threatening harm to other individuals or exposing some personal information they don't have permission to expose.
Simple and clear cut.
Other than that, free speech rules......just ignore them.

YOU on the other hand would ban someone for simply disagreeing with you.....which is an even bigger problem in my opinion.
It's autocratic like a dictator.

Hell....if yall find these White men so disrespectful, why the hell do yall engage with them at every opportunity you get?

5 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

YOU on the other hand would ban someone for simply disagreeing with you.....which is an even bigger problem in my opinion.
It's autocratic like a dictator.

Hell....if yall find these White men so disrespectful, why the hell do yall engage with them at every opportunity you get?

@Pioneer1 No. I don't agree that a racist attack should be ignored. Oh no.

I've never wanted someone banned for simply disagreeing with me. You are putting out a false statement. 

That's a supremacist tactic you are using.

You call it 'White men being disrespectful'!!?

LOL. Like I said, You've got problems! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1