Blacks commit 60% of ALL violent crime — but only 14% of the population

Statistics clearly show that Blacks commit about 60% of all violent crime in America despite them being 14% of the population. Why is this? No family structure and a community that condones young girls having babies. 
Other minorities that come to this country without money and without speaking our language still surpass blacks. Its amazing !!!! 
Maybe black women need to find a moral compass and black men have to stop committing violent crime and serious drug offenses?? I think so !

Lets stop making excuses and start acting like mature adults. By the way, using some big words doesnt do anything either. We need to take personal responsibility. Lets stop blaming white people especially since they invented almost everything that makes our lives better.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Other minorities that come to this country without money and without speaking our language still surpass blacks. Its amazing !!!! 

A couple of great questions would be......

1. Who's LETTING these minorities into the country???

2. And who's GIVING them the loans and licenses to open up businesses when they aren't even citizens of this nation?

This is relatively new in history and actually unprecedented.

At no other time in U.S. history prior to the 1970s did you hear of immigrants being allowed to flood into the United States buying property and opening up businesses and being able to send money back to their native countries.  They JUST started allowing it 40 years ago.  I wonder why?

The FBI reports don’t lie. Blacks commit 60% of all violent crime.

Every single immigrant that comes to our country and can’t even speak the language somehow finds a way to succeed even with little or no money. But Blacks just can’t seem to get it together. 

• Thanks 1

If the FBI knows who's committing violent crimes, they should do a better job of coordinating with local law enforcement to stop it.

But, I guess it's no different than the FBI knowing who could potentially be a mass shooter.  They don't stop them either.  

Crime fuels the American economy.  Law enforcement, courts, hospitals, prisons, etc., benefit from it. 😎

On 7/10/2022 at 10:09 AM, Greg said:

Statistics clearly show that Blacks commit about 60% of all violent crime in America despite them being 14% of the population

Please provide the source of those “statistics”. A false narrative is being subtly  perpetrated by use of numbers combined in a misleading manner.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:20 PM, Greg said:

Every single immigrant that comes to our country and can’t even speak the language somehow finds a way to succeed even with little or no money. But Blacks just can’t seem to get it together. 

Organized crime is the common denominator in each of those migrants groups. Provide the link to the FBI stats.

On 7/11/2022 at 9:52 AM, ProfD said:

Crime fuels the American economy.  Law enforcement, courts, hospitals, prisons, etc., benefit from it. 

Crime is a cancer to civilized society. While various systems are in place to deal with crime, the essence of the situation is the battle between morality and natural law.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Crime is a cancer to civilized society. While various systems are in place to deal with crime, the essence of the situation is the battle between morality and natural law.

IMO, crime is a by-product of a capitalistic society built on racism.   

A redistribution of wealth and resources would reduce crime significantly.

Instead, those various systems put in place to deal with crime fuel the economy. 

Greed and self-interests makes it harder for natural law to prevail especially in a racist capitalistic society.😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You have a poor opinion. Crime occurs in all societies. It’s the violation of Laws!

You're entitled to your opinion too.

Crime is higher in America than most any other country on the planet. No secret how America was built.😎 

1 hour ago, Greg said:

74 year old man. Video shows them laughing as they are slaughtering him. This murder is included in the 60% . No compassion and no impulse control.

White people have been doing that to Black people for hundreds of years. Your statement is intentionally trying to perpetuate a false narrative.

45 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

Your statement is intentionally trying to perpetuate a false narrative

You've been away for a little while. Check out his post history and you'll get an idea of what we're dealing with here.😁😎

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

That doesn’t negate that there is no place or society without crime. Crime is the byproduct of having laws. A lawless society is one where criminals rule unchecked.

There are places where crime is so insignificant that it's negligible. Look no further than Japan. It's not because they have a ton of laws. It's their culture that keeps crime very low. 😎

ProfD

If the FBI knows who's committing violent crimes, they should do a better job of coordinating with local law enforcement to stop it.

In the United States, the agenda of most law enforcement agencies is not to STOP crime but to CONTROL it...and keep it in certain areas.

Crime and the peripheral services that revolve around it are a MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR business in the United States.  If they actuallys stopped crime or reduced it to only 10%....a lot of cops, lawyers, judges, ect...would be out of business and looking for a new career move.

Just like the mission of the CDC isn't to STOP diseases but to CONTROL them....the job of most cops isn't to STOP crime but to control it and contain it.

There are places where crime is so insignificant that it's negligible. Look no further than Japan. It's not because they have a ton of laws. It's their culture that keeps crime very low

The interesting thing about Japan is how INTERNALIZING they are.

Rather than reacting violently against others, they often INTERNALIZE their frustration and either commit suicide or harm themselves and torture themselves in other ways.

Check out how so many of them set themselves on fire infront of a government building in protest of a particular action.  

Coggins

A lawless society is one where criminals rule unchecked.

Actually a "lawless" society is one where criminals don't exist...and neither does crime.

If there are no laws, then they simply don't get broken or enforced.

ProfD

It's all scientific.
They have sociologists and social psychologists who have been studying this shit for DECADES.
They know what causes crime....violent and non violent.  And they know how to PREVENT it......if they want to.  They don't want to.

Just keep it from spilling over into certain communities OR keep certain crimes in certain communities.

For the past couple of years you've seen an increase in little children getting shot in inner cities around the nation. 
That's no accident.  They caused that increase because for decades Black folks had been going around TRUTHFULLY but FOOLISHLY bragging about how atleast they did't kill children and old people....so the racists who control society decided to eliminate THAT "good point" and now killing of children has become almost common in the hood since 2020.

6 hours ago, Greg said:

Blacks commit  more violent crime than anyone else and its a fact we all have to face. Its due to poor impulse control and lack of family values and structure in our very dysfunctional black community

You are really a troll. That’s what the media is pushing but it’s not true. That segment of the black community that commits crime is the same segment of all communities. 

The biggest challenge to your thesis is that you lack proper record keeping and treatment of Blacks by the criminal Justice system. You also don’t have any mechanism to exclude repeat offenders. 

I also saw far more white people causing violent and destructive actions during 2020 than Black people. The difference is in how arrest and prosecution were made.

Being a Republican I hear how the narrative is being delivered that there is something wrong with Black Culture. But that’s a lie. There’s nothing wrong with Black culture, you are only focusing on the wrong Blacks. 

• Like 1

Coggins

The Universal laws are NOT synonymous with the laws of most nations, especially Western nations.

In nature, you stock up on as much food as you can.
In this society, if you go to the store and stock up on food without paying you may end up arrested and in jail because the "laws" don't allow it.

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

In a Capitialist society you can stock up on as much as you can afford.

The downside is that folks shouldn't go hungry or starve because they can't afford food especially concerning how much we throw away. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its astounding to me that the media and black leaders ignore all the violence by blacks. You can take the guns away but you are still left with violent thugs who will use other weapons. A violent thug is a violent thug with or without a gun. 
Removing guns doesn’t change their violent dna .

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Really @frankster?   Given the popularity of this thread, why do you think no one else (that I know of) has contributed to this conversation or joined the forum?  Do you remember how you discovered the conversation? 

Back to the conversation which, surprisingly I have not contributed to...

On 7/10/2022 at 11:20 PM, Greg said:

The FBI reports don’t lie. Blacks commit 60% of all violent crime.

"The FBI reports don't lie."  That is laughable on its face, as there are documented instances of the FBI, indeed all government law enforcement agencies, lying.

"Blacks commit 60% of all violent crime." I could not find any stats to support this statement, but we'd need a definition of violent crime if we include homicides and assault, I would not wager that this is not a "true" stat.  

But we know a few things about law enforcement in America. 

The Black community is hyper-policed, so if there is a bar fight The Brother will get arrested and convicted much more quickly than a white boy.  White people are arrested and convicted less frequently for all offenses.

We also know there is a correlation between poverty and crime.  This country with its history of racism has created an environment in which Black people are disproportionately living in poverty.  If we controlled for poverty alone I suspect violent crime rates would be comparable -- even ignoring the fact white get off more frequently.

Throwing around stats without context is misleading at best and dangerous at worse.

On 12/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, Troy said:

This conversation is one of the most popular conversations on our forums over the last 30 days -- viewed over 9K times and more than 7,500 unique visitors. 

I guess the title is catchy. 

That's is really sad that a post like this would get this much traction.

This is revealing about America too. 

18 hours ago, Troy said:

Really @frankster?   Given the popularity of this thread, why do you think no one else (that I know of) has contributed to this conversation or joined the forum?  Do you remember how you discovered the conversation? 

I think I was trying to find links that proves Black Communities are Over Policed which in turns biases or slants Arrests Records  as well as that African Americans and Euro Americans are prosecuted differently for the same Charges.

18 hours ago, Troy said:

One of the problems I have with those stats is that they want to literally make things a "Black-n-White" issue while totally ignoring the disturbingly high rate of violent crime committed by Latinos....especially illegal ones.....on eachother.

I used to live in Arizona and Mexican migrants BUTCHERED eachother every night after getting drunk, yet their stabbings and slashings and shooting barely even made the news unless it was related to other events.

It's the same with the gang banging in places like L.A. and Chicago where the Latino gangs actually out number the Black gangs and they are more violent towards eachother, but the media ignores it.

On 7/10/2022 at 10:09 AM, Greg said:

Statistics clearly show that Blacks commit about 60% of all violent crime in America despite them being 14% of the population. Why is this? No family structure and a community that condones young girls having babies. 
Maybe black women need to find a moral compass and black men have to stop committing violent crime and serious drug offenses?? I think so !

Lets stop making excuses and start acting like mature adults. By the way, using some big words doesnt do anything either. We need to take personal responsibility. Lets stop blaming white people especially since they invented almost everything that makes our lives better.

Here's the thing about race and crime

When it comes to blacks and whites committing crime in large numbers we never focus solely on policing and punishment for whites. In their case that is only one component and people know it's limited. We focus on finding and eliminating root causes which often involves social, economic, and political reforms.

However for black crime the response is foremost about policing and punishing. There's also an emphasis to some degree on moralizing with exhortations to self help and personal responsibility. What this systemically racist and economically unjust society doesn't do is remedy the social and economic conditions the poorest blacks inhabit. For us it's all about poliice and prison.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think you're missing other factors of this equation such as IQ.

IQ directly correlates to income (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/11/does-iq-determine-success-a-psychologist-weighs-in.html)

Africa is the lowest IQ continent in the world (https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Black people in the USA also have the lowest IQ of any race. Libs cope about this and cry all day that its mean racist whities but if you look at every Euro country and African country there is a massive IQ disparity. Its not even close. How would US issues make random countries in Africa super low IQ and other random Euro countries super high IQ? It makes no sense. Its just Leftist talking points to bully whites and manipulate them. Race hustling.

Blacks just simply cannot keep up with Euros and Asians in general. Obviously, there's exceptions when talking about hundreds of millions of people. There's smart black people and dumb white people but the on average is what truly matters here.

On 7/21/2022 at 5:11 AM, daniellegfny said:

All crime is under reported. The label “Black” is loaded. Crime is crime. 

Black people do not trust police, the legal system, etc. more than any race as far as I know. They also go by the "no snitching" code more than anyone else so if crime stats are underreported its black people underreporting them and so yes black crime probably is even higher than what we see. Deal with it old man. Keep coping and explaining away THE TRUTH!

On 7/15/2022 at 3:24 AM, daniellegfny said:

Please provide the source of those “statistics”. A false narrative is being subtly  perpetrated by use of numbers combined in a misleading manner.

Organized crime is the common denominator in each of those migrants groups. Provide the link to the FBI stats.

These are all commonly known statistics. You shouldn't even engage in this conversation if you can't comprehend this.

You are wildly delusional. Most likely thanks to braindead Leftists coddling you and telling you that all your problems stem from mean whities.

You black people are so low IQ and gullible you fall for the Left's brainwashing every time.

I know its easier for you to sit back and cry racism, but stop being so intellectually lazy and dishonest. Deal with reality you delusional boomer.

• Thanks 1

To really understand this and other skewed statistics, you must read:  

Divine Consciousness, From a Dystopian Diaspora to Afrofuturism, takes readers on a journey, from a point in time when the African Diaspora was just beginning, to a time yet to be determined—the future.

For 340 years, Black people were the “Slave-Industrial Complex.” We were subjected to absolute and unspeakable horror, brutality, and oppression with no abatement and for the next 155 years, subjugated by the Black Codes, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, voter disenfranchisement, oppression, police brutality, mass incarceration, injustice, and inequality; executed and maintained by a system of white supremacy. I contend that such experiences and existence are dystopian. I set-forth several analogies to dystopian films and literature, and I provide an in-depth analysis of our experiences and how and why we are in a dystopian state.

As in some dystopian films, mostly science-fiction, there is often a way out, but not always for everyone. But, for this current dystopian reality, Black people desperately need to find a way out. In the book, I discuss several foundational references, namely Afrocentricity and ancestral memories, that are key to our journey out of this dystopia and to Afrofuturism. However, we need first to understand that Afrofuturism is not music, literature, art, or film exclusively. And, neither is it rooted in mysticism or myth or only found in Wakanda. In Divine Consciousness, From a Dystopian Diaspora to Afrofuturism, I will take you B(l)ack to the future, B(l)ack and forward, and share how Afrofuturism is real and attainable. The journey to Afrofuturism, however, requires self-affirmation, self-actualization, and self-determination. It also requires a transformation and elevation of Black collective consciousness. Then and only then, will you ascend to a divine consciousness—if you choose.

Available at:  https://artgriot.com/publishing

@real1 a correlation between IQ and job success and resulting higher incomes is not surprising -- any more than the correlation of coordination with success in sports.

22 hours ago, real1 said:

Black people in the USA also have the lowest IQ of any race.

This is an asinine statement.  Besides the fact that there is only one human race of people, looking at that single data point in isolation is meaningless.

The second article that ranks countries by their average IQs is questionable and best.  Where is the source of the data? What methodology was used to determine the country's average IQ scores? 

The site says Nepal's average IQ score is 42.99?!  On its face that is absurd -- the would be a country of mentally retarder people with an average score about as low as you can get.  That does not make sense. 

Find the source data that says the country of Nepal has an average IQ of 43. 

I found this thread because I wanted to know why so many black people act openly violent to me in public or aggressive even though they don't even know me and I have not done anything to them... I'm 6'0" tall white guy with a muscular build and I get this a lot.. I've had black guys walk up to me and punch their fist and stuff like that to put me on defensive.. Today, I was going into a restaurant and a large black guy flung the door at me while charging towards me making me move and was with a group of large black men....  Another one following behind them said something to me as well when he was walking out while I had just gone in there to pick up an online order.  Now I couldn't imagine myself acting that way to anyone regardless of their color it would be pretty racist to attack someone on the basis of their color. It seems like almost on a daily basis something weird happens... Rude prolonged stares are also common... And also when I'm sitting near a trash can many times they will do something stupid like throw their trash away aggressively sometimes while looking at me.. It seems pretty weird..  I guess they are trying to imply I'm white trash, lol.  I'm against slavery and all stupid stuff like that so I can't understand why all the negative behavior..  Also, songs with racial lyrics seem to be common in black music..  Race seems to be injected all the time which if you are not racist yourself then why always bring up race?  I try to get along with people but it seems if I have a smile on my face it won't last long because it won't be long before I'm attacked in public or just zeroed in  on while doing common things.   I can't understand why it's so hard to get a long in public while doing common things or if they are waiting on me they will go out of the way to make me wait longer than other customers and petty stuff like that... I'm finding it hard to find a reason to like them at this point.. 

@jollyrogers that is an interesting post, and one that is hard to believe.  If you did not write you were a 6-foot-tall white guy I would have assumed you were a dark-skinned Black man, a gay man,  or a Brother with a white girl on his arm 🙂     

I've never read any account of a tall white guy being harassed on a regular basis.  Tall white guys lived a charmed life in this country -- phenotypically speaking you have it made -- globally!

Maybe there is something else going on with your appearance.  Do you regularly sport a red MAGA cap?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I've never read any account of a tall white guy being harassed on a regular basis.  Tall white guys lived a charmed life in this country -- phenotypically speaking you have it made -- globally!

Clearly this dude is hanging out in the *wrong* places. Otherwise, I'm not buying it.

There's no shortage of places that a white man can be without having to see, deal or communicate with Black folks.😁😎

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 6:23 PM, Troy said:

@real1 a correlation between IQ and job success and resulting higher incomes is not surprising -- any more than the correlation of coordination with success in sports.

OK THEN YOU FIND A SOURCE. FIND ME 3 DIFFERENT IQ SOURCES LET'S SEE WHAT THEY SAY. YOU HAVE GOOGLE (CREATED BY WHITE PEOPLE ON A DEVICE CREATED BY WHITE PEOPLE) DON'T YOU? BY THE WAY GOOGLE PUSHES PROPAGANDA THAT IS PRO BLACK AND ANTI WHITE SO IT SUPRESSES THIS INFO BUT YOU CAN STILL EASILY FIND IT YOU STUPID BITCH!

On 3/16/2023 at 6:23 PM, Troy said:

This is an asinine statement.  Besides the fact that there is only one human race of people, looking at that single data point in isolation is meaningless.

The second article that ranks countries by their average IQs is questionable and best.  Where is the source of the data? What methodology was used to determine the country's average IQ scores? 

The site says Nepal's average IQ score is 42.99?!  On its face that is absurd -- the would be a country of mentally retarder people with an average score about as low as you can get.  That does not make sense. 

Find the source data that says the country of Nepal has an average IQ of 43. 

7 hours ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people are the minority in the world yet have caused the most destruction to every developed and less developed land and people because they wanna rule everywhere. But I guess that's okay because they say it is.

Black people are 13% of the country and do over 50% of the violent crimes.

Black people are 13% of the country and do 27% of the rapes.

I could go on and on. You are talking about the past, I'm talking about right now.

European countries are literally the happiest countries in the world. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report#:~:text=Finland is in the top,in the world [1].

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-happiest-countries-2022-wellness/index.html

You are stupid coping black person (probably) or a brainwashed lib. Shut the fuck up you know nothing.

Everything you learn on the news and in Universities about race is trash. I went to a Leftist Univ. and learned all about it. Its nonsense, complete nonsense!

7 hours ago, SpeakHerTruth said:

White people are the minority in the world yet have caused the most destruction to every developed and less developed land and people because they wanna rule everywhere. But I guess that's okay because they say it is.

Just answer this question... What do black people contribute to the USA and the world?

High crime, fatherlessness, low IQ, low education, etc.

White people literally invented whatever device you're using right now!

Maybe we're just reaping the rewards while Africans struggle to keep up. Its not our fault we're doing better!

Keep coping. I'm sorry that black women are the most undesired of all women in the USA you've probably had a hard life if you're black.

https://www.weaa.org/news/2021-11-05/new-data-suggest-black-women-most-undesirable-women-to-date

That's the way the cookie crumbles. Deal with it and stop blaming whites you pathetic loser.

@real1 all caps do not strengthen your argument. When I asked for a source I mean the original source you linked to a site that got data  supposedly from some  other source,. What is the original source? I know you did not attempt to find it because if you did you’d learn that site made up the numbers and here you are quoting lies. But those lies support your racism so you run with them.

I see why white women are running to black men more and more.😂

Black men are not prone to whatever "mental illness" has taken hold of so many volatile racist white men. 

Plus, I mean, white people being the minority in the world and still being the most hostile community with constantly bombing, making unheard of demands, stealing, lying, and to this day colonizing territories, maybe white women are just more moral and kind and had enough of it. And don't want to constantly be called racist for sticking around.

More white women probably want descendants who see people as people and not pawns in this "new white order" game. So good for them. 

On 3/17/2023 at 11:23 PM, Troy said:

@real1 all caps do not strengthen your argument. When I asked for a source I mean the original source you linked to a site that got data  supposedly from some  other source,. What is the original source? I know you did not attempt to find it because if you did you’d learn that site made up the numbers and here you are quoting lies. But those lies support your racism so you run with them.

Using the source I showed you originally that you think is not accurate (which is the 2nd result I get on Google searching "average IQ Africa")
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
 I made a spreadsheet and found the weighted average of African countries IQ and it was 70 exactly. 

You can just google it dude. Every source I've seen was 68-75 IQ for the average IQ of Africa. NO ONE disputes that the average IQ of Africans is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than white people. Its like 20-30 points lower. 

Here is a journal saying literally that the average IQ of Africans is 70 and they're mentally retarded basically.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/008124630603600101?journalCode=sapc

• Thanks 1

White people: *Maim, rape, kill, torture, deceive👹 every nation they land in and then settle quietly in colonies* 😌

Non whites: *Commit crime in the colonized territories*😠

Whites: "Hey! You can't do that anymore! We're comfortable now! Animals!"😟

I mean if white people really do have high IQs and were behaving how they do I wonder what the excuse is. Being smart and evil means it's intentional and more dangerous. 

Being uneducated means you don't think of other options besides hurting people.

40 minutes ago, Troy said:

So are people allowed to talk any kinda way here? 😭 'Cause uhm, lmao wth

• Like 1

@real1 I appreciate the spreadsheet. But let’s start slowly. You shared information that the average IQ for the country of Nepal is 43. Where did you get the information? please show me the original source.  

Can you do that?

Weighted averages without understanding the data willing likely lead to faulty conclusions.