Blacks commit 60% of ALL violent crime — but only 14% of the population

@Goldsteinberger you obviously have not read the entire conversation.  Consider reading everything that @frankster posted on this subject.

But given the fact that you "don't even care why at this point," means you probably won't.  It also reveals you are satisfied with a superficial and biased understanding of the subject and, as a result, know very little about it.  But your ignorance has not stopped you from making unfounded declarations. 

We live in a society where people don't care to understand, but worse some are aggressively rejecting attempts to educate others.  Municipalities across the old slave states, in particular, are actually preventing educators from doing their job by banning books and preventing the teaching of the truth by deriding it as "woke culture."  Since you are beyond querying deeper by asking why, you'll never understand any of this.

We can agree on one thing; debating you on this subject would indeed be "silly."

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2023 at 12:26 PM, Goldsteinberger said:

This debate is so silly.

What's silly is misplaced Concerned....

One would have to be extremely ignorant to not realize that black males are the largest criminals in the United States.

What I see is so called "White collar crime" mostly perpetrated by white men going unprosecuted and underreported.

White Collar Crime Kill way more that all so called violent crime combined....and often no one goes to jail.

Vioxx is just one Drug.....in One Industry

Graham testified, based on data from studies conducted by Merck, that between 88,000 and 139,000 U.S. residents have experienced heart attacks or strokes as a result of Vioxx. He added that as many as 40% of those patients, or about 55,000, died as a result of Vioxx. According to Graham, FDA previously would not allow him to publish the study on Vioxx, and agency officials sent e-mails to Lancet to persuade the editors not to publish the research

https://kffhealthnews.org/morning-breakout/dr00027781/

We can debate why, or what caused this, we can debate that they idolize toxic gangster culture, the lack of father figures, low iq, their propensity for crime and violence. We could debate many many things...and that would be a great conversation

You do not want to debate....you only want to stigmatize.

..but to argue that black people don't commit more crime than any other race in America is laughable.

This Conjecture of yours is  laughable.....blame the victim - reverse psychology.

No ethnic Group in America throughout its history has suffered  more State Sanction Violence...Only Native Americans come close

I don't even care why at this point...

Of Course you don't.....your conscience will reveal your lying hypocrisy.

and this whole idea that 13% of the population commits 50% of all violent crime is not correct. 

That we agree on....

Propaganda to malign Blacks so as to assuage the conscience of those of  evil intent and trick the simple minded

When you remove black women, small black children, and black senior citizens the figure is more like 6% (black males aged 15-55) of the population is committing 50% of a violent crime. 

Another step in the dehumanization of Black peoples....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...but I see them as an UN-wise waste of precious time and energy from an otherwise intelligent individual.

You are looking at it the wrong way man. Sure @frankster brilliant replies are almost certainly a waste of time for @Goldsteinberger and their ilk, but Fransters replies benefit many others -- including myself.

This particular conversation is viewed more than 100K times -- 1,000 times a day over the past 7 days! It is the most popular conversation on the site right now and the second most popular over the past 12 months. 

That does not mean everyone is reading every comment, but it is likely 10s of thousands of people are benefiting from Frank's words. This is actually a really good thing.

• Thanks 1

Troy

It might be good for entertainment purposes.
A nice read while sipping coffee or killing a little boredom, however don't think for one second anything he says is going to change a racist of any degree into a loving non-racist individual.

If someone is a racist already, chances are nothing you,  Frankster or Chevdove or the others who've been arguing with them back and forth with them for the past few weeks is going to say to sway them and change them into being a NON-racist.

On the other hand, those who agree with his points are likely NOT racist anyway, and don't need the medicine he's offering. 

If I'm wrong, then I'd like a "former" racist to come on and give us their TESTIMONY of how the arguments we present changed their minds about Black people and now they see us as equal or even superior.

So I'm not sure what the goal is, besides practice at debating or just sheer boredom.

I like debating too....but I won't waste my skills or time on an enemy.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

....but I won't waste my skills or time on an enemy.

Some racist were raised that way. They get older, educated and change their racist ways.

I was racist, homophonic, and sexist when i was younger but i learned over the years and think differently now. 

but again people like me learn from the way Frank responds to the racist. I was not inclined to respond either but am glad frankster did.

Troy and ProfD it is Good to be appreciated.....Thank you both and much Love

"brotha goes into the paint"....that has my laughing all the way to work.

Pioneer1 my well meaning misguided brother....it is as Troy said I do it not for the Racist among us but for the humanity in all of us.

Love this space 

• Thanks 1

@Pioneer1, ok put aside everything that we said. Here is something else to consider:

It is good to understand how people you disagree with think, wouldn’t you agree? 

For example we can just reject trump supporters as being dumb, racist, or both, but if we fail to understand their motivation we never understand how to address it.

i think empathy is important. That is not to say that i have the skills to use my understand to change someone’s mind — i can even get you to accept the fact there is only one human race— but understanding and empathy is important if we are ever to survive and avoid an apocalypse. 

21 hours ago, Troy said:

It is good to understand how people you disagree with think, wouldn’t you agree? 

For example we can just reject trump supporters as being dumb, racist, or both, but if we fail to understand their motivation we never understand how to address it.

I agree that it's usually VERY important to understand how people who disagree with you think.
However the problem with most Caucasians is they are so deceptive they usually won't tell you what they REALLY think or the TRUTH about why they disagree with you.

Take politics for example.........
You have millions of Caucasians in the Republican Party who swear up and down they are against abortion because they find "all" life sacred and believe abortion is murder.  Yet you notice they never protest abortion clinics in Black and Brown communities, nor do they object to capital punishment and war which kills millions of lives.
It doesn't make any sense from otherwise smart and logical people.......
UNTIL you realize that they are lying and being deceptive!
It's WHITE LIFE that they care about and see as sacred and are against abortion for WHITE WOMEN...not all women!
But they almost never say that, so you wouldn't know they thought it unless you were privy to secluded conversations among them.

The Whites who debate with and argue points with you WILL NOT tell you the truth about how they really feel and what motivates them.

They'll bash the 'hood and cry about how terrible crime is all day then log off, drive TO the hood to get some dope to use, then come back home and bash the 'hood some more online.

They'll talk about how ugly Blacks and Latinos are all day, but go to some of the poorest places on the planet and risk getting kidnapped or contracting HIV just to  PAY for some Black or Brown coochie from women they call "ugly"....lol.

We can watch them and study them but there's little to be gained by having debates with them unless there's some sort of monetary compensation involved.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Troy said:

You can expose their hypocrisy. Which may not change them, but will help those with an open minds see them for what they are. 

Absolutely agree @Troy! The above comment is case in point!

What has happened to Black people in America is insane.

Racist people keep putting out false ratios for their uneducted sector to believe even though it is obvious that it can't be truth. 

@Goldsteinberger No where on the link you shared does it say what you wrote.  What is does say however is "Bias crimes rose in 2021 with 238 incidents reported. Of these, 40.3 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias,..."

Still even if what you wrote was true there were 201 murders in Minnesota in 2021. According to you 157 of these murders were committed by Black people.  What does that mean to you?

Do you really want to go down the path of comparing the relative murder rates between so called white and Black people?  A cursory knowledge of history will tell you white people are the deadliest group of humans to ever roam the planet. The death toll is unimagainable in just the last few hundred years between your worlds wars, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, slavery... please!

No group of people are immune to engaging in barbarous acts. To suggest that Black people are more violent than anyone else is ignorance at best and racist at worse.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1, it is important for conscience and enlightened and intelligent Black folks to debunk BS especially when it comes from racists and white supremacists.

It's not about changing the mind of a racist/white supremacist.  But, it is a responsibility to let them know we're hip to their lies and deceptive ways.

The reality is that so many of our brothas and sistas are either asleep or oblivious or have chosen to give up on the notion that many white folks are the devil personified.

It's really no different from Black preachers spending every Sunday and prayer meeting and retreat trying to teach others about their Lord and Saviour and how to get into heaven.  Only  a handful of us consider it a waste of time.😁

Silence is not an option especially when the enemy tries to infiltrate the camp.  Call them out.😎

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

Silence is not an option especially when the enemy tries to infiltrate the camp.  Call them out.😎

@ProfD WHO ARE YOU!? Man, sometimes when i read your comments, it just blows me away.

I love you! I love you! I love you! ... 

You are obviouly some kind of retired PhD professor or something. 

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

it is important for conscience and enlightened and intelligent Black folks to debunk BS especially when it comes from racists and white supremacists.

It's not about changing the mind of a racist/white supremacist.  But, it is a responsibility to let them know we're hip to their lies and deceptive ways.

The reality is that so many of our brothas and sistas are either asleep or oblivious or have chosen to give up on the notion that many white folks are the devil personified.

WHEW! Thank you! And @Pioneer1 be dropping some good words too and he debunks a lot of BS too. 

• Thanks 1

I just don't understand how I can be born and raised in the same nation, in the same culture, usually in the same age group and often facing the same issues growing up and living as a Black man in this society----why are my views and way of thinking so much different?

I'm not a drug user, nor have I been diagnosed with mental illness that may cause me to hallucinate; however when I speak/type, a lot of people think it's the most ridiculous assertion or opinion in the world, lol.

So I suppose I'm the only one who feels these racists should be ignored....not engaged with?

ProfD

Silence is not an option especially when the enemy tries to infiltrate the camp.  Call them out.

Well..................
I wouldn't exactly call what they did "infiltrating".
They aren't sneaking in here clandestinely.
They basically came knocking at the door and Troy opened it up and let them in.

The Unflattering Mirror “The Purge” Franchise Holds Up to America

"Hey guys!
We came to play.....can we come in?"

I don't think any amount of conversation is going to change them or their agenda..

• Haha 1

@ProfD one of my daily chores is to come here and approve new account request.  i probably reject 60% of the accounts before a single post is make. Of the 40% i approve maybe 1 out of 10 actually end up posting. 

Sometimes someone will get by  me and post something crazy and I’ll delete it right away. Sometimes they will start off normal then go crazy. In any event it is not like I’m saying hey racist vine sit in these forum, but your comment was amusing nonetheless. 😉

On 3/15/2023 at 8:07 PM, real1 said:

black people are so low IQ and gullible you fall for the Left's brainwashing every time.

I know its easier for you to sit back and cry racism, but stop being so intellectually lazy and dishonest. Deal with reality you delusional boomer.

I am a Republican. White People commit more crimes than Black People according to the FBI. I think we should deal with the biggest criminal sectors first.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So I suppose I'm the only one who feels these racists should be ignored....not engaged with?

I don't think any amount of conversation is going to change them or their agenda..

You're not wrong in your position to ignore the racists. Just as others aren't wrong in calling them out.  NF Jr. coined it VGQ. 😎

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2023 at 5:19 PM, Pioneer1 said:

No, you are probably not the only one @Pioneer1. As you once posted at one point this was a suggestion of @Troy. However, I think that it is NOT important to engage with racist, but at times, it may be important to DEBUNK certain misconceptions that have been put throughout the Black community. Racist ideology no matter how incorrect, has been put throughout this world from time to time and I believe that if Black people do not address certain issues at times, it can be detrimental to humanity as a whole. 

• Thanks 1

To be clear.  I would not allow someone to post racist ideas (falsehoods, distortions, and lies) without them being addressed.  To make believe the ideas do not exist is a mistake to have them dispatched so well is actually very valuable. 

@ProfD I had to look up "VGQ."  For the benefit of others who mya have been just as ignorant:

• Thanks 1

I posted this earlier on this page, but I think it pertains to this topic as well, so I'm quoting myself and posting it again.

"25 years ago, I was a photojournalist for a new station. I remember listening to the scanner and hearing crimes committed outside of the city limits that were too far for the new station to consider pursuing. They were in rural areas that were predominantly white. But on that same scanner, we would hear crimes that were committed a couple of miles from the station and easier to get to that were in black neighborhoods. I noticed a pattern, the news portrayed black communities as being more crime ridden then other areas that per capita had just as many crimes that didn't make the news. Was this done on purpose or was it too far to drive? Probably a little of both.

I said that to say this, if you look at the FBI crime statistics, they show a totally different story then what is betrayed on the news. This is not to excuse our black communities from the ridiculous amount of unprovoked violence, but to enlighten them that they are not as bad as the news betrays them. The bad part is, I see a lot of people who are willing to just go with what they see and not take the two minutes to look up the truth on both sides of this pendulum. They either rant and rave about how bad black communities are, and how white people don't commit crimes or on the opposite side just except that black people are the spawn of all evil. So, I have linked a couple of years of FBI crime, statistics to this topic."

In this world of false equivalence, know the truth!

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-43

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/table-43

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21

Also, these false statements do the people making them no good and caused them the most damage. It only serves to show how ignorant you are of your own surroundings and how unwilling you are to find out the truth. This kind of willful ignorance will only serve to belittle your  claims and put you further behind the rest of society. In this day and age, it only takes two minutes to look up the facts. Here's another tidbit of information that we all should know.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-violence-republican-states-rural-b2129435.html

• Like 1

And how come is it that the people who haven’t invented anything are the only ones bragging about their white skin and what they've created?  Creators of real wealth don't have to do that. It just goes to show how insecure you are in the advantage that you were given and you're wasting it on lie's and trivial BS, trying to make yourself feel better.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 7:43 PM, daniellegfny said:

I am a Republican. White People commit more crimes than Black People according to the FBI. I think we should deal with the biggest criminal sectors first.

Do note that Whites make up a majority of the country. 60% of the population being responsible for about 45% of murders is NOTHING compared to 13% being responsible for 51% of murders in America. Use that little coon brain of yours and THINK about it, do you even statistics? 

On 4/30/2023 at 12:37 PM, Jeffr586 said:

And how come is it that the people who haven’t invented anything are the only ones bragging about their white skin and what they've created?  Creators of real wealth don't have to do that. It just goes to show how insecure you are in the advantage that you were given and you're wasting it on lie's and trivial BS, trying to make yourself feel better.

Blacks have not contributed a single thing to American society from the get go. Unless you count prison inmates, over reliance on government assistance, and being an overall headache on society from law and order to public disturbances as such (which are things most of your community takes pride in). What you lot are too dumb to realise is that, no one really cares about your kind as you think, Blacks are seen as nothing more than a nuisance in America and any civilised human society. 

These are some of the things that African-Americans have invented. And probably one of the biggest ones of our time is the cell phone, which had two black inventors. And I'm not even going to talk about the things that we have invented that were stolen from us. 

https://greaterdiversity.com/meet-henry-t-sampson-man-created-first-cell-phone-back-1971/

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzania/news/national/jesse-russell-a-black-man-father-of-the-cell-phone--2653032

And the FBI report shows that even per capita whites commit more crimes. The murder rate is higher in the black community but until your side of the street is squeaky clean, you need to step off your high horse 🐎 and take a look inward.

Oh and once you fixed your side of the street then and only then, should you be worrying about someone else's side of the street. When you finish, let us know how it goes and we can follow your lead... until then you just sound like a blowhard racist.

22 hours ago, Pred007 said:

Do note that Whites make up a majority of the country. 60% of the population being responsible for about 45% of murders is NOTHING compared to 13% being responsible for 51% of murders in America. Use that little coon brain of yours and THINK about it, do you even statistics? 

The statistics you are referring to only in a one year period. Besides White People kill more White People than Black People killing White People.

• Like 1

@frankster

You are wasting your time with these puerile racists. I have no doubt some may actually be Black, but they definitely hate and disrespect their own kind.

More than two years ago, I posed a thread alleging that White Supremacy had not dimmed and was still lethal. I was surprised to receive blowback and opposition from several posters, one of which was Troy himself.

This was the time shortly after David Duke and the Klan had been supplanted by Donald Trump and his myopic and racist “Make America Great Again” crowd.

So, I began posting a series of news stories about horrible racist incidents and there were many of them. This was when I was greeted by a pure clown who called himself Nels. He began posting nonsense from right wing websites and the Washington Times, which used to promote Sun Myung Moon’s Unification Church.

Nels was not the only one. The sad reality of many of these posters who attack the Black Race continuously is they ignore the multitude of micro aggressions that Blacks must contend with every day. Which are actually crimes of racial harassment.

There actually is no shortage of really silly and illogical people in this discussion group. Which is why I spend much of my time on other forums where the writing is far superior and numbers of intelligent posters with logical and plausible explanations always defeat the racist crazies.

All the best to you. 

@daniellegfny

Good to see you, my man. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm always on other forums because I need to read analyses of what's going on the world. I am constantly checking the goings on in our world. I was worried about you.

But I debated inquiring about you lest such a move would lead to a furor.

Unlike others, you are truly polite. Even though we're on opposite sides of the political spectrum, you don't stoop to hurl ad hominen personal attacks. 

@Pred007... It's obvious that you are just going off of your feelings and what you wish is Tru. 76% of all welfare recipients or white wall 13% are black. Here are the actual numbers of who actually gets welfare in America and you will be shocked to find out it is white people by a considerable amount. And as far as no one likes us in the world... why do you copy everything that we do for language to the way we dress and almost everything we do? That includes country music, rock 'n' roll, shagging and almost everything you call secret.

I actually feel bad for you, because you have no clue of who you are. You have been told lies your whole life and propped up to be something that you could never be. You should probably try to be a little bit more compassionate, especially with the new found knowledge I just gave you.

It took me two minutes to look this up. How about you actually do some research and stop pulling rabbits out of your hat like you're some Magic Man that by poof💨  it is true.

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2022/05/who-is-receiving-social-safety-net-benefits.html

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Besides White People kill more White People 

You have to realise that gun violence amongst Whites or say the Asians isn't common to begin with. The vast majority of mass shootings in America are gang related, and everyone knows which community which is most represented in that. 

@Pred007... Bottom line is until your numbers are zero you don't need to be on here making these statements about anything. Like they tell you when you get on the airplane, put on your mask first before you put on the mask of everyone else. Handle your business and then you can come talk to us...LOL

• Thanks 1

@Pred007...   And as for the vast majority of shootings are committed by  gang violence, here are the numbers on it. Unless these gangs are shooting up their workplaces, you are sadly mistaken. Again, look up what you getting ready to say before you say it dude. Seriously it took me two minutes.

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles/public-mass-shootings-database-amasses-details-half-century-us-mass-shootings

Locations of Mass Shootings

Locations of public mass shootings, by percentage of all occurrences in the database, were:

Percent

Workplace

Retail establishment

Bar or restaurant

Residential location

Outdoors

K-12 school

Place of worship

College or university

Government or place of civic importance

With the power of the Internet at your fingertips, which, by the way, a black man invented the first search engine... It should be easy for you to know this information. The second attachment is some other Internet pioneers that are black that you probably didn't know. Two minutes of research dude... Two minutes of research... 🧐 SMH

https://daily.jstor.org/alan-emtage-first-internet-search-engine/

https://www.childnet.com/blog/black-inventors-and-pioneers-who-have-influenced-the-way-we-use-the-internet-and-technology-today/

• Thanks 1

And to everybody else who is watching me comment way too much tonight, the Lakers and Golden State game is pretty boring. Golden State is about to be a blowout, sending them home...LOL. I'm sorry for the outburst... 😢  I just can't let uninformed people talk about stuff that they obviously have no idea about. We have a whole half of a country that thinks the same way that he does to the point that they're ready to act on  BS info. We can't stand back and just let ignorance prevail. Me personally, I don't have that many cheeks to turn, I was only given two, and I'm not letting anybody punch me in either one of them....LOL

26 minutes ago, Jeffr586 said:

And to everybody else who is watching me comment way too much tonight, the Lakers and Golden State game is pretty boring.

I just popped in briefly to retrieve one of my earlier post and have to come back and read your post again! But no, your comments are not too much and I am so relieved that you are in the house! 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm a believer of the nurture side in nature vs nurture. But how can things improve if we don't admit there is a problem? Seems like the majority (not all) of the black community believes there is nothing wrong with the black community and all the problems are caused by outside forces. Even in this thread you have people believing the FBI crime statistics are fake yet using the FBI statistics to prove other points. 4 pages of mostly denial and finger pointing.

Going back to the original point. So is the consensus (at least in this thread) is the black people, especially the young black men don't commit more violent crimes? The statistics are fake? Cities like Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago are not that dangerous? All those news are skewed? Nothing more to discuss or try improve?

11 minutes ago, JakeFromNY said:

I'm a believer of the nurture side in nature vs nurture. But how can things improve if we don't admit there is a problem? Seems like the majority (not all) of the black community believes there is nothing wrong with the black community and all the problems are caused by outside forces. Even in this thread you have people believing the FBI crime statistics are fake yet using the FBI statistics to prove other points. 4 pages of mostly denial and finger pointing.

Going back to the original point. So is the consensus (at least in this thread) is the black people, especially the young black men don't commit more violent crimes? The statistics are fake? Cities like Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago are not that dangerous? All those news are skewed? Nothing more to discuss or try improve?

Not at all, we know that those cities are dangerous. We also know why those cities are dangerous, but when somebody comes on here and tries to point out those cities without pointing out other things like guns, kill more white people than they do Black people there's a problem. Nobody wants fingers pointed at them, especially by someone whose main purpose is to make them look bad.

It's like if you talk about drugs and drug dealers people automatically assume that a drug dealer is black, but they are way more white drug dealers in our black drug dealers. I'm not saying that it is not a problem in our communities, but don't come pointing your finger at our communities if you don't wanna point the finger back at your own community.

Furthermore, most of these guns that are used in our black communities come from outside communities who are lenient on Guns... They are literally pumping them into our neighborhoods, because they know what's gonna happen when we get them and there in lies the problem. 

Cities like New York, and New Jersey have filed lawsuits against North Carolina, and South Carolina. Where are the gun laws or more lenient and where the majority of their violent crime guns come from.

If you want to help, that's one thing, but if you want to talk trash and point fingers, that's another.

11 minutes ago, Jeffr586 said:

Not at all, we know that those cities are dangerous. We also know why those cities are dangerous, but when somebody comes on here and tries to point out those cities without pointing out other things like guns, kill more white people than they do Black people there's a problem. Nobody wants fingers pointed at them, especially by someone whose main purpose is to make them look bad.

It's like if you talk about drugs and drug dealers people automatically assume that a drug dealer is black, but they are way more white drug dealers in our black drug dealers. I'm not saying that it is not a problem in our communities, but don't come pointing your finger at our communities if you don't wanna point the finger back at your own community.

Furthermore, most of these guns that are used in our black communities come from outside communities who are lenient on Guns... They are literally pumping them into our neighborhoods, because they know what's gonna happen when we get them and there in lies the problem. 

Cities like New York, and New Jersey have filed lawsuits against North Carolina, and South Carolina. Where are the gun laws or more lenient and where the majority of their violent crime guns come from.

If you want to help, that's one thing, but if you want to talk trash and point fingers, that's another.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/04/26/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

There are a lot of problems that need to be fixed in our communities and the fixing of those problems would alleviate the crime and gun violence in our neighborhood. Please call equal opportunities. Still to this day we do not receive the same equal opportunities.

The majority of the welfare recipients in America or Caucasian yet the face of welfare in America is black. Those white recipients receive welfare in the countryside of the US without any scrutiny, but a mother in an inner-city has to have a job that pays her nowhere near enough to take care of her family, which she stays away from for most of the day to provide. The system is set up so if she wants assistance, she cannot have a man assisting her. In the countryside of America, they receive their assistance, regardless, through farm bills, and other assistance.  So, if you really wanna talk about helping these inner-city, let's discuss how we got here in the first place.

20 minutes ago, Jeffr586 said:

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/04/26/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

Furthermore, those statistics count... That's the good thing about science and statistics they work whether you want them to or not. You don't get to cherry pick the truth the truth is what it is.