Black karen’s ( they exist BIG TIME ) but more violent

Here are 3 thugs, or Black Karen’s aka ,” Sheniqua’s“. Look at the deplorable behavior by 3 black women against a defensless Asian in New York, its disgusting.

After they destroy his business by breaking and throwing stuff and using very profane language, they then start to do some very strange tribal like dance. The one girl stands on a table and starts doing a strange dance and shaking her fat backside. This seems to be a growing problem with black women getting violent and extremely rude and beligerent. This is actually very disturbing behavior.

https://sports.yahoo.com/wild-video-shows-three-women-120942928.html

There is also another video from Florida and its the same thing- a black Karen gets violent and beligerent and then starts throwing stuff at the hard working worker. She then starts doing that strange tribal like dance and shaking her fat back side. I will post the video.

Here is the video of the other Black karen ( Sheniqua ) in Florida. Whats disgusting is not only her deplorable behavior and strange tribal dance at the end of the video but she is Pregnant. I cant make this up. What kind of life will that baby have!!! Horrible !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GfMWP_u-4c

Who acts like that !!!!!!

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Black Karen’s ( Sheniqua’s) like to use violence.

You're not an authority of black women. (none of them would want to be bothered with a dork like you.)  Stick with the Becky you probably married, anxious to have some half-white kids. 

@Greg And black people call planation negroes like you, "foot-shufflin' mouth pieces for "Mr. Charlie".

"Yassuh, Boss, I runs down my folks so y'all don't look so evil. And my Miz Becky, she let me in da front door when I acts proper. I jes wish our chillun didn't have nappy hair." 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@GregYour ol dumb-ass kids must've taken after their ignorant Daddy {who still doesn't know that a pluralized noun doesn't call for an apostrophe.) Becky's genes undoubtedly helped to render her offspring so stupid they don't recognize Sheniquas when they see 'em.  Probably because they're bullies, themselves.   🤣 🤣🤣

Considering how others like to *steal* from Black folks, we need to commoditize and sell  "When Sheniqua's Attack" like it's an exercise video.   

Move over Sean T, Sheniqua is coming to the the screen with her hair flying and arms flailing and trance dance. 

Karen and Becky and Susan are going to eat that sh8t up like Skittles.🤣😎

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...