What Do Latinos know about the Democrats that Blacks Refuses to See

More and more Latinos and Hispanics are moving to the Republicans. The reason why is because they don’t like illegal immigration, attacks on God and attempts to destroy the traditional family. 

When are Black people going to Wake Up and vote their interest and not follow the fraudulent Political class?

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

fraudulent Political class

That statement could swing both ways like barn doors. 

Neither party seems to be doing much about high gas prices, inflation and supply chain shortages.😎

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Bring back Trump and watch how quickly America 🇺🇸 rises .

Disagree.  It would be asinine to re-elect a narcissistic clown who instigated a whole riot. 

Personally, I have no desire to live in an autocracy or worse being run by a bat sh8t crazy old man.  

Economically, the ship that is America can get back on track if/when it stops catering to special interests which only enriches a handful of people.😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ProfD said:

Disagree.  It would be asinine to re-elect a narcissistic clown who instigated a whole riot

If that’s the criteria for rejection then the Whole Democratic Party needs to be removed from office. They instigated multiple of riots and deaths with their rhetoric. Trump was the best president of the 21st Century.

Personally, I have no desire to live in an autocracy or worse being run by a bat sh8t crazy old man.

Trump was not an autocrat. He obeyed the system more than Biden or Obama.

Economically, the ship that is America can get back on track if/when it stops catering to special interests which only enriches a handful of people.😎

There wil always be a catering to special interest. The question is who has sovereignty? The Bureaucracy or the People? The Democrats are suppressing God given rights to life and liberty. That’s because they are Godless and mindless.

@daniellegfny, history will show that POTUS 45 was not the best of the 21st century. 

I know POTUS 45 did not function as an autocrat but he admires those who are and he desired to be one. 

Special interests have become a runaway freight train especially in American politics. 

The *middle class* of America has been anesthetized and satiated with just enough crumbs to deal with the rich getting richer. 😎

Coggins

Don't forget that many Latinos are actually WHITE and most have some White ancestry in them to various degrees....thus they carry the same racist views and inclinations as their non-Latino White counterparts.

So that should come as no surprise.

Most Latinos in southern Florida...who tend to be White....have BEEN in bed with the Republican party for decades.  Since atleast the Reagan Era.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Don't forget that many Latinos are actually WHITE and most have some White ancestry in them to various degrees....thus they carry the same racist views and inclinations as their non-Latino White counterparts.

So that should come as no surprise.

Large numbers are black.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latinos and Hispanics may seem to be the same, but the terms are not interchangeable. I found this out from years of being a weekend photographer in which the majority of my customers were Latino. 

During the Elian Gonzalez mess, many light skinned Cubans were fond of writing letters to the Miami Herald or to El Herald and claiming Blacks are only good enough to empty trash out from their restaurants.

But I was stunned when so many younger Cubans said they would not continue their grandparents' colorism and voted for Obama, allowing him to carry Florida.  But Florida is firmly a Trump State now. 

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/the-case-of-the-white-cubans

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/choosing-the-right-word-hispanic-latino-and-latinx

Stefan

Latinos and Hispanics may seem to be the same, but the terms are not interchangeable. I found this out from years of being a weekend photographer in which the majority of my customers were Latino. 

This is true.

Hispanic refer strictly to those who are from or have immediate ancestors from SPANISH SPEAKING nations in the Americas.
Like Mexico, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, etc....

While Latino refers to anyone who is from or has immediate ancestors from Latin America in general....NOT JUST Spanish speaking nations.  Chiefly Brazil and Haiti.

So Brazilians are Latinos but not Hispanic.
Haitians too are Latinos but not Hispanic.

@Pioneer1

Since I am not a member of either group, I'll allow those who are to determine the definitions. I don't like it one bit when arrogant non-Black jerks try to tell me about me about our History.

It's the same with some politicians who think people are not applying for work because they received Stimulus Checks. That money went quickly to pay back rent, unpaid bills, to replace worn clothing and footwear and of course, for food.

How long did Republican lawmakers believe funds from those Stimulus Checks would last? For two years? This is what happens when you never miss a meal or worry about making a rent or mortgage payment. 

Most of the rich have no idea what it's like to be poor or on a budget.

@daniellegfny

On 7/14/2022 at 1:29 AM, daniellegfny said:

Bring back Trump and watch how quickly America 🇺🇸 rises.

I keep telling you, but you simply won't accept the evidence: Donald Trump was a most horrible president for the U.S. economy.

The man simply downplayed the Pandemic and millions suffered. 

Here's another link for you:

https://fortune.com/2021/01/11/us-economy-jobs-numbers-trump-compared-past-presidents-worst-record-since-hoover/

Pump prices for gasoline have declined steadily As far as food and other essentials: Three words ... Greed - Price Gouging

Unless of course, you think Trump's golf course shindig is responsible for that. 

By the way, what happened to your endless cheerleading for Bitcoin and other digital currencies?

Stephan

Since I am not a member of either group, I'll allow those who are to determine the definitions. I don't like it one bit when arrogant non-Black jerks try to tell me about me about our History.

While it's polite and considerate to simply allow people to label themselves, make-up their own idenity, and give their own version of history....this is often a big mistake.

Identity shouldn't revolve around mis-information, historical inaccuracy, and wishful thinking.
It should revolve around FACTS...TRUTH.

Like many AfroAmericans, many if not most Latinos are IGNORANT of race, racial classification, and much of their own history so simply allowing them to classify themselves as they please will only prolong the ignorance, division, low self-esteem, and other problems that go along with an entire people being indoctrinated and brainwashed.

People of all races need to KNOW the truth and ACCEPT it.

It's the same with some politicians who think people are not applying for work because they received Stimulus Checks. That money went quickly to pay back rent, unpaid bills, to replace worn clothing and footwear and of course, for food.

How long did Republican lawmakers believe funds from those Stimulus Checks would last? For two years? This is what happens when you never miss a meal or worry about making a rent or mortgage payment. 

Most of the rich have no idea what it's like to be poor or on a budget.

I think the only reasons Trump and the other Republicans went along with giving the American people so much stimulus money with little strings attached (initially atleast) was because they thought MOST PEOPLE were gonna get sick and die from Covid.

They were talking about atleast 10% of the population was gonna die from Covid and even higher numbers!
They thought it was the end or close to the end so they started passing out money like candy.

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

People have a right to call themselves what they wish.

Since we're being specific about Latino and Hispanic, it is downright foolish for anyone not part of those demographics to weigh in on what they should be called.

Is if foolish for us who are not Chinese to talk about China and it's economic or military ambitions?

Is it foolish for non Jews to talk about the Bible?

How far should freedom of speech and freedom of thought be extended before the barrier is erected?

Stefan

You said:

Since we're being specific about Latino and Hispanic, it is downright foolish for anyone not part of those demographics to weigh in on what they should be called.

So does that belief ONLY apply to discussions about Latinos and Hispanics or does it apply to discussions about other groups as well?

Stefan

1.  Because White people define other races and demographics whether they or we agree with those definitions or not.
So if they can and will do it, we should have that same right.

And 

2. Because they insist on MIS-defining themselves.

When I see a Black man who looks just like me but speaks Spanish and declares that he's NOT Black because he speaks Spanish....I see him as confused and have pity for him and want to correct him to understand that his ethnicity doesn't change his race.

So, you stroll up to complete strangers and ask them where they're from and what ethnicity they are? 

Ohhhhh kay.

How people look and what language they speak does not bother me a whit. I spent too much time traveling to to other states as a journalist work and met too many tourists in NYC to worry about things like that. Besides, when one wields a camera, you want different and surprising. 

Just on your say so, right? Dude, one of your brothers-in-thought what just shut dead by the cops for trying to forcibly invade an FBI office in Cincinnati. By the way, he was one of the nincompoops who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6th. 

Your "heroes" are the ones who employ violence, then lie about it. Trump claimed for years that only guilty people plead the Fifth. But there he was, pleading the Fifth. 

Secretary Clinton testified under oath for 11 hours. Trump couldn't even do it for ten minutes. 

You simply dislike your own people. But you need the vile to hide behind. 

Democrats are not the ones who shouted "Death to Obama." Those were the folks you believe are the best people in the world. 

Here's a slogan for you to paint on a sign. "Trump 24: Out With The Old In With the Coup."

On 7/13/2022 at 10:40 PM, daniellegfny said:

More and more Latinos and Hispanics are moving to the Republicans. The reason why is because they don’t like illegal immigration, attacks on God and attempts to destroy the traditional family. 

When are Black people going to Wake Up and vote their interest and not follow the fraudulent Political class?

Oh yes, intelligent black people would of course logically flock to the Party of White Supremacy! Sure, why not?

The Democratic centrists might be lame and spineless, but the RepubliQans are outright racist fascists, so... some choice, eh? Between Stupid and Evil, I'll vote for Stupid.

You are ignoring when discussing the "Latino" population that they are not a monolith. They are comprised of various ethnicities. The Cubans in the USA tend to be RepubliQans. Mexicans tend to be Democrats. Democrats do not "attack God", who knows where you get that especially ludicrous bit of Russian/GOP propaganda. And I know plenty of black people who are very definitely Christians and strong Democrats. Black people run the Democratic Party in this County, for Chrissakes.

Does "fraudulent political class" include Moscow Mitch McConnell? Right. Or, rather, WRONG.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Michel Montvert said:

They should just use the slogan "Sieg Heil" and stop pretending that they are other than outright fascists.

I think the only reason they don't openly identify with the Nazi party is because it may be illegal.
They are obviously a right-wing fascist party and as close to the Nazi party as you can legally get in the United States.