Black Men acting violent ( Again)

I thought Youtube had some sort of rule or clause against showing guns and violent acts.

Youtube's rules are quite confusing because they seem to pick and choose what is and isn't against their "community guidelines".

You can hold shows where you sit around and diss Black women all day long but if you say something against gay people...all of a sudden your video or even the channel is flagged.

Not sure who's making these rules.

2 hours ago, Greg said:

This is disgusting how our black men act. They are acting like animals! Who acts like that! This behavior happens everyday in out black community. 

@GregNot to worry.  When the kangaroo Supreme Court, and the fanatical Evangelicals and the Retrumpican Senate take over the country and install their fascistic theocracy,  this government will find a way to eliminate all of the dangerous young black men. Wimps like you, however, should be careful what they wish for. Now, wipe your runny nose with the flag  hanging out of your pocket, and run along.  

• Haha 1

@GregToo bad the cops called to the scene at the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting  displayed no impulse to do their sworn duty to "serve and protect". Thanks to their cowardly restraint, 2 teachers and 19 students lost their lives. Just another example of how your tunnel vision has programmed your gullible mind to only see what you've been instructed to look for. You really suck.  

12 hours ago, Cynique said:

Too bad the cops called to the scene at the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting  displayed no impulse to do their sworn duty to "serve and protect". Thanks to their cowardly restraint, 2 teachers and 19 students lost their lives...

Right. I can only shake my head every time I watch the video of their response to an active shooter situation and think about the # of black folks they have chopped down for far less.  

Active shooter training specifically teaches law enforcement to run to and neutralize the threat.  No keystone cop sh8t or booger-picking or wait for it...hand sanitizing required.  

We don't need to defund or re-train the police. Root out the race soldiers and cowards.  Find folks who are truly willing to serve and protect all citizens😎

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 8:34 PM, Cynique said:

@GregToo bad the cops called to the scene at the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting  displayed no impulse to do their sworn duty to "serve and protect". Thanks to their cowardly restraint, 2 teachers and 19 students lost their lives. Just another example of how your tunnel vision has programmed your gullible mind to only see what you've been instructed to look for. You really suck.  

I find it interesting that there's been a lot of criticism of the police response in the Uvalde Massacre but almost none (to my knowledge atleast) for the cops in the Buffalo Massacre.