Did This Mumble Mouthed Fool Say China Is Taking America's "Good Air" And Sending Over Their "Bad Air"?????

ProfD

That reminds me, I think I'm gonna watch Harlem Nights again as I enjoy my Sunday dinner....lol.

For some reason, of all the scenes in the movie....the boxing scene where the White crowd would stand and cheer everytime the White boxer got a good shot in but would sit back down and be quiet when the brutha was winning....resonated with me so much.

It's like I see that so much in society, where people are rooting for THEIR team.
The Black man can be so excellent at what he does but they'll be quiet on it and only speak up when he does something wrong or make a mistake.

• Like 1

Along similar lines, the GOP is using ignorant azz, mumble mouthed Herschel as an opponent to a seemingly more intelligent black man.

It just goes to show what *they* of us when it comes to intellect.

There's no shortage of Herschel Walker, Vernon Jones and Larry Elders willing to play the fool or tool. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/17/2022 at 3:08 PM, Greg said:

Wait, so all of the sudden blacks care about Chinese people?

Blacks are the primary suspects in all of the Asian hate crimes … let’s be real. 

The SUSPECTS may be Black but the PERPETRATORS are White

He’s right. China is one of the worst polluters and America has been one of the best at cleaning the air. Go Herschel Go!!!

On 7/17/2022 at 12:43 PM, ProfD said:

Along similar lines, the GOP is using ignorant azz, mumble mouthed Herschel as an opponent to a seemingly more intelligent black man.

His opponent is a conniving liar.

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

He’s right. China is one of the worst polluters and America has been one of the best at cleaning the air. Go Herschel Go!!!

Problem is....that's not ALL he said.

The nigga said their "bad air" is floating over here to the United States while our "good air" is floating over there to China. 
That's not how weather patterns work and you don't have to be a meteorologist to figure that out.

He has a HISTORY of saying ridiculously stupid and simple minded things.

54 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The nigga said their "bad air" is floating over here to the United States while our "good air" is floating over there to China. 
That's not how weather patterns work and you don't have to be a meteorologist to figure that out.

We are on one global. The same air flows all around. You are aware China 🇨🇳 is due west of California?

Oh I forgot @Pioneer1and @ProfDbelong to the flat earther society image.png.9574ae4497dbae6a9f2b33ba02c88852.png🤣

Coggins

Flat-Earthers tend to be Trump supporting Conservatives...lol.

Many of them take the Bible literally and think the Earth is flat and covered with a large clear dome over it and water on the other side of the dome instead of outer space.

HIs Republican handlers probably wouldn't allow that to happen.
For the same reasons they didn't want Trump and Biden to debate eachother.

If you follow National politics in these past 30 years, debates are becoming less and less common because the quality of the candidates....especially the Republican ones...are declining.  

Debates are an expression of not only one's policies but of how intelligent and quick thinking and witty a person is.
When you're promoting airheads for office who's popularity is based soley on looks or charisma or inflammatory rhetoric instead of sound policy.....allowing them to debate is essentially political suicide.  It will expose them like vampires in the sunlight.

Nosferatu Vampire GIF - Nosferatu Vampire Sun - Discover & Share GIFs

"Who in the hell left these damn windows and curtains open????"

For sure, neither the GOP nor Mumble Mouth Walker wants to debate.

As a native son, Walker's intellectual acuity would make the entire educational system in the state of Georgia look bad from elementary school through to its institutions of higher learning. 

I'm a huge proponent of black folks and I do not put them lightly. However, as I've made it my duty to call balls and strikes...that Mumble Mouth n8gglet is dumb.

Walker would be the male version of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green if he's allowed to go to Washington. 😎

Atleast Greene KNOWS what and who she's performing for.
This fool is a pawn and although he probably knows it he doesn't know HOW much of a buffoon he's being made of.

MTG isn't stupid.
She may not be the smartest but she's far from being stupid and she knows what she's saying, what she's doing, and why she's doing it.  
She has a strategy behind her rhetoric.

This fool just gets up and says whatever is on his bird brain without thinking about it.

Growing tiny brains for research: Should we 'frantically panic' that  something might go awry? - Genetic Literacy Project

@Pioneer1, you're right..MTG isn't completely stupid. She's been given latitude to stir the pot. The former POTUS brought that clown element to the GOP. 

But, as I've mentioned before, AfroAmericans cannot do what they do and get the same respect or pass.

They use dumb n8gglets to reinforce their superiority mindset. Walker fits right into the mold. 😎

... people said similar things about Trump.

I'm not making any predictions, but I will not be surprised if he is elected into office.

I was on the field once and saw Hershel run the 100 meters.  He was like a freight train. I don't see how anything human could have stopped he once he got going. Again, we have to do something with our warrior class 🤨

You must remember, that Herschel Walker is viewed by Trump fans and other racists as a colored overseer of uppity Negroes. He can be counted on to keep those mouthy darkies in their place. 

This blind disdain for Democrats on the part of many Blacks has brought us to this point in history. This is what constant brainwashing accomplishes. You eventually turn against your own and become loyal to the following mindset:

An insane belief that Donald Trump, whose entire history is full of nothing but nasty and insulting putdowns of Black people, could actually be an ally.

Remember, the people who opposed me were the same folks who claimed there was no more White Supremacy. 

And I had to beat them over their friggin' heads with links to news story after news story.

Yeah, it's gotten THAT bad.

On 8/1/2022 at 8:42 PM, Stefan said:

You must remember, that Herschel Walker is viewed by Trump fans and other racists as a colored overseer of uppity Negroes. He can be counted on to keep those mouthy darkies in their place. 

I think you're giving both them and him way too much credit.  They don't see Walker as a colored overseer.  Only as the token fool he's chosen to put on full display. 😎

I do not believe I am. Herschel Walker sounds completely clueless at times.

What the GOP really wants him for is to be an understated, but firm counter to Black Thought and Black Pride. Walker gives the GOP cover for their ubiquitous race hatred. If he wins, we'll see this.

But the party is probably a bit baffled by how bad Walker is on the stump. 

Herschel Walker....like Trump....is charismatic.

He's stupid, but he has an element of charisma; as charisma and intelligence don't always coincide with each other.

George W. Bush proved that over and over again.
He may have been an imbecile with a stupidity so profound that even people in other countries could immediate notice; not to mention a psychopath who ordered the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent people in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
-but because of how he carried himself you just "liked" the guy when you heard him talk or spent some time with him.

Amazon.com : President George W Bush Miss Me Yet Funny Sticker Republican  Democrat Bumper Sticker : Sports & Outdoors

• Like 1

We have to keep in mind that there are a lot of Americans of average and lower intelligence. Winning them over doesn't take a scholar.

That's why so many  mocked and ridiculed POTUS Obama when he spoke:

image.png.a3cc489fd0b385562250e4089aebc0f7.png

image.png.1446f68de7542452de350c9497e0b527.png
Just like in school, some folks are jealous of amd resent those who are smart.

They'd vote for stupid just because it makes them feel better about themselves. 😎

ProfD

One of my criticisms of Obama was that despite his intelligence and articulation he didn't seem to know how to talk to the average person Black or White.

He's so smart and academic and like most highly educated people, he makes the mistake of assuming everyone can or should understand the points he's trying to make.
He underestimates how STUPID the average American is....lol.

But the Republicans DON'T.
They KNOW a large (and growing) percentage of Americans are STUPID and gullible and all they have to do is tell a lie bold enough for long enough and they'll believe it.
They know how to talk plainly and reach the masses of their TARGET audience.....poor White folks.

Say what you want about Trump but when he gives a speech you know EXACTLY what he's saying and what he means when he says it, even if it's a straight up lie.
There is little CONFUSION over what Trump is saying and means, even if you don't believe it.

• Haha 1