Moses Was NOT the Only One! …

Moses Was NOT the Only One to Prophecy the Slave Ship Trade

Specifically, Moses and most of the major prophets did not only prophesy about slavery and the selling of human beings into slavery by ship, but they pinpointed the most critical time period that did not occur until thousands of years after the rise and fall of many great civilizations. Even though slavery and the sale of humans by means of shipping happened in the old world, the prophecy written down in the Bible was about one main epoch: the Transatlantic Slave Ship Trade. Why though? What was so critical to write about this event to the affect that the very first author of the Holy Bible wrote about it as did other prophets in ancient times? What purpose would be served to write about the slave trade that occurred in North America so far in time and long after even the rise and fall of the powerful Roman Empire? Does it seem too hard to believe that mankind could see into the future to predict something on that scale, an event which did come to past!? Not only did the Transatlantic Slave Ship Trade happen but, it operated for about two hundred (200) years! Now it has been brought to past! To imagine that Moses was made to know about this event, to view it as a terrible circumstance and then to write it down in detail gives immeasurable depth to the scope of understanding. Howbeit, Moses only wrote about certain detailed aspects of this horrible time that is now history. Through research, it has become apparent that Moses was not the only one to prophecy about the slave ship era, and furthermore, without the prophecy of other aspects of it, written down by other authors born long after Moses’ time, then the genuine purpose for the Creator God in having this major event prophesized by his servants would be missed. Certainly, there are more than one reason for this crucial prophecy of the enslavement of humans for life, but one of the most important reasons the LORD God had his servants record this great evil revolves around this early scripture:

[15] And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,

and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head,

and thou shalt bruise his heel. GENESIS 3:15.

The prophecy of the setup of chattel slavery byway of the Slave Ship Era of the New Age MARKS the HEAD of the Great Adversary. In other words, this prophecy confirms the very government of the Anti-Christ, a system that attacks the ‘seed of the woman’. Of course, then, the ENMITY that came between Satan’s seed and ‘the woman’s seed’ would be Jesus Christ and He would bruise the Head or government of Satan. But Satan would be successful at bruising the heel of Jesus of which most Bible scholars interpret this as meaning that Satan would be able to persecute Jesus’ and his people, but he would not be able to destroy the government of God. John the Revelator wrote during the Roman Empire times that ‘the GOVERNMENT [ie. BEAST] with the Deadly wound was healed’ and so, after the fall of the First Roman Empire, then it would rise again after a thousand years for the second and last time as written in prophecy. And the second time that the Roman Empire rose, the prophets wrote that it would be identified by several unique markers one of which would be the slave ship trade.

Therefore, the purpose of the prophecy of the slave ship trade was to identify the future government of the Great Adversary of which mostly all the prophets wrote about. The great civilization of prophecy was written about in such a way that makes it seem like a fantasy, a distant land of enchantment, a fairytale. During the time of the Roman Empire, this mythical utopian-like world was not completely revealed where it would exist. As awesome as Rome had been, the prophets wrote about another future ‘Second Rome’ or ‘Second Babylon’ breath taking land to set up and nothing on earth had ever come close to even compare to it at that time. One prophesy was that Satan would set his goal to set up his throne in the heavens. Would this great civilization be on another planet?

40539-Lets-Run-Away-To-Far-Away-Land.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

917208-pic-10.jpg

Depiction of rover on Mars 

The prophet Daniel offered great detail about the rise of this magnificent system and then the prophet John the Revelator wrote in much detail about its’ utter destruction. The prophet Malachi wrote about the one-third prophecy of destruction of it and that the whole earth would be affected as well. Our solar system would be affected, and the planets would not revolve around the sun as it does today. The landforms on the earth would be drastically changed but a new pristine landform would also manifest. And Jesus Christ said that many of the ‘Children of the Kingdom’ would also be a part of this great destruction and he spoke indirectly about the prophecy of the one-third earth destruction as well and that the earth will split. Hundreds of years before the First Coming of Jesus, Daniel and also Solomon wrote about the Second Coming of Jesus, a time that would also begin the rise of the ultimate government ever to set up. So, even though the prophecy of the slave ship era marks the rise of this great civilization of the Anti-Christ, however, the purpose of this prophecy would be to pinpoint a very powerful government to rise that would also be oppressive to select people.

This prophecy about the slave ship trade to occur thousands of years after Moses was born and died, was written to identify the Anti-Christ government, a government completely opposed to the government of God. In other words, chattel slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Ship Trade would mark the new world Roman Empire government. Again, Moses only wrote about particular aspects of the slave ship era, however, there were other prophets that also wrote in detail about this incredible horror, the slave ship trade, of which did not come to past until thousands of years later. More importantly, without the other distinct details that also occurred during this specific time of the government of the Anti-Christ written down by other prophets, then it would be impossible to believe that mankind could have pinpointed such an incredible future ‘history’ with such accuracy and reassure us today, that it was indeed a great evil that God will not excuse. Satan will have us believe that God would condone inherited slavery of his creation as an eternal way of life.

Surprisingly, Moses’ wrote about one specific aspect of the slave trade era, a time way beyond its initial setup and the very time that my own ancestor was stolen from Africa. The modern slave ship era began not long after the expedition of Columbus in A.D. 1492. The earliest European expeditions into Africa where the slave system revolved around was byway of the Dutch Nederlanders, the Portuguese and the Spaniards. Many of the African victims of these Europeans slavers were stolen from Africa and taken to many distant lands around the world. However, in DEUTERONOMY Chapter 68, Moses wrote specifically about a time period that did not occur until very late into the slave ship trade during the A.D. 1800s. Astonishingly, this prophecy can be confirmed with amazing accuracy due a scientific innovation that was the only reason slave ships could have even had a chance to go up into Egypt at that very port that Moses wrote about! This prophecy of Moses would also be confirmed with shocking historical records as well as the trade ports of that region were extremely strategic in that region not too long after Napoleon’s expeditions and that of the pashas.

The Suez Canal constructed in ancient times by the earliest Egyptians and during the later Persian Empire times had been silted up and were long gone. The access to the Red Sea byway of the Ramesses and the later Greeks from Lower Egypt were locked and the access to the Red Sea was not possible by ship. Although slave ships sailed south of Egypt and into the ports of Ethiopia, however, it was not until the invention of steam ships that no slave ships were able to sail up into Egypt in that shallow area to even become a part of the Arab Slave trade or the British slave ship trade! And after a very brief time period and after my ancestor was stolen from that part of Northeast Africa, did the Slave Ship Trade end. So although the time period was brief in that region of Egypt of the Arab Slave Trade and the British Slave Trade, however, it did happen. Even though the British had outlawed the slave ship trade in 1807, their ships were there in Egypt! WOW! This slave trade in the New World lasted for hundreds of years and the other writings in the Holy Bible further confirm how important this act against humanity has been viewed in the eyes of our God the Creator, and it will not go unpunished.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 7:45 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Can I please have the scriptures in their exact context so that I may examine them and see how accurate they supposedly are?

Okay. @Pioneer1 absolutely!

I will be back with one of at least three of the major prophets that prophesized this slave ship trade of our modern times with respect to the transatlantic slave ship era and the set up of a super government of White Supremacy.

The first one i will post is the prophet Ezekiel.

And, I will start another thread though because I want to expound upon other vital aspects of the purpose of prophecy in relation to,

not only slavery but other subjects that connect to it such as White Supremacy,  Black Self-Hatred, Black immorality, etc. 

So many Black people just don't want to believe that racism and White Supremacy exist to the point that slavery is a product of it. 

And without ancient scripts documenting through prophecy about this slave ship endeavor that is meant to attack Black humanity then many Black people will coninue to think that the supreme being is a fairy tale and that White Supremacy can be dealt with on earth. It cannot. Black people are not monolithic and therefore, the minority of Blacks that do see the truth will always be thwarted by the majority of Blacks that do not believe. We need a higher power, a Supreme Being(s), to overcome extinction.

There are too many Black people that continue to believe that Satan doesn't exist. Satan and White Supremacy are synonymous. It's one and the same. And then there are others that believe they can conquer Satan without supreme intervention and will fight another Black person, in a minute[!] if you don't agree, thus we will constantly be defeated within the ranks without help from on high. 

The scripture is found at Genesis 3:15 and has nothing to do with Moses, except that he wrote the first five books of the Bible, including Genesis. I am pretty sure Moses wrote the Book of Job, too.

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring. He will crush your head, and you will strike him in the heel.” (Genesis 3:15)

The "He" in this scripture" is Jesus and the one who is bruised in the heel. The one who is bruised in the head (likely signifying a fatal blow), is Satan, the Devil. Enmity is friction, a serious difference of opinion. 

The woman of course is Eve, who was deceived by Satan. "After this Adam named his wife Eve, because she was to become the mother of everyone living." So no children had yet been born from Earth's first couple. Incidentally, if you read the Book of Luke, this Apostle lists the lineage of Jesus all the way back to Abraham and beyond to Adam. While the Apostle Matthew traces the lineage back to just Abraham.

Eve's "seed" or her descendants, led to the birth of Jesus. Satan's seed are "the sons of disobedience," angels who decided that God has no right to rule. They are not Satan's literal sons. It will take a whole lot of scripture searching, going back and forth to connected and related texts, to get the full understanding of Genesis 3:15.

However, if you're just interested in this as an academic exercise, it might be best to sit with or converse with an individual with significant Bible knowledge. 

Canaan, one of the grandsons of Noah, committed a vile act against his grandfather who had gotten drunk and was naked and was cursed and condemned by Noah who foretold that Canaan's offspring would become servants to his brothers.

I have never heard of Moses having a vision of Slaves, Slavery or Slave Ships. 

White Supremacy? What if I told you that the Bible rarely mentions an individual's skin color, but usually denotes a region. And I can prove it. 

On 8/4/2022 at 9:12 AM, Stefan said:

The scripture is found at Genesis 3:15 and has nothing to do with Moses, except that he wrote the first five books of the Bible, including Genesis. I am pretty sure Moses wrote the Book of Job, too.

@Stefan I never said it did.

The "He" in this scripture" is Jesus and the one who is bruised in the heel. The one who is bruised in the head (likely signifying a fatal blow), is Satan, the Devil. Enmity is friction, a serious difference of opinion. 

No. I cited 'in general' other Bible scholars and absolutely agree that 'ENMITY' is Jesus. God will put ENMITY between Satan, Satan's seed and the woman [Eve's] seed.

[15] And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,

and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head,

and thou shalt bruise his heel. GENESIS 3:15.

Satan's seed are "the sons of disobedience," angels who decided that God has no right to rule. They are not Satan's literal sons.

Hah!

You're right, SATAN CANNOT HAVE SONS! 

That intersexed being in the garden that got naked with Eve cannot have sons.

His seed, daughter intermingled with the sons of God.

I have never heard of Moses having a vision of Slaves, Slavery or Slave Ships. 

LOL! 

So you must have skipped over Moses scriptures of how he 'prophesized' slavery and slave ships. 

White Supremacy? What if I told you that the Bible rarely mentions an individual's skin color, but usually denotes a region. And I can prove it. 

No. the Creator could care less about mankinds obsession with color.

He details White Supremacy in many ways though.

I hear you.

According to the Bible, skin hue meant little to the Creator. 

There really was no indication the Almighty condemned nations of people based on their skin color. For their religious practices and beliefs, yeah.

That's why scriptures condoning or ordering regional slaughtering and enslavement were always troubling to me. I can recite them, but don't agree with them. 

Especially now, with the beginnings of Christian Nationalism and the inherent threats to folks unacceptable to bigots such at Marjorie Taylor Greene.  Some in our human race must always find new excuses to continue waging war against each other. 

You must have thought I was talking to only you, Chevdove. I wasn't. I was making a general comment. 

I could be wrong, but methinks you and a few others are focusing on the 28th Chapter of Deuteronomy and what's referred to as the Blessings and Maledictions. For those who may be unaware, the maledictions were serious warnings for Jews if they disobeyed Yahweh in the future.

Most of these warnings focused on natural disasters, diseases and crop failures. But some referred to Israel being conquered and the resulting tragedies that would befall its people. Starting with verse one:

"However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

"You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

"Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

"The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

"You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

"The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him. The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 

"
The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 

"
The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.

"The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 

"
Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 

"
The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

"You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. 

"Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand. A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. 

"
The sights you see will drive you mad. The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head."

"The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone. You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.

"You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39 You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. You will have olive trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives will drop off. 

"
You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 

"
Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.

"The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

"All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever. 

"Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

"The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 

"They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 

"
They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.

"Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 

"Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 

"The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of your cities.

"If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name—the Lord your God — the Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. 

"He will bring on you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you. 

"The Lord will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed. You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God. 

"Just as it pleased the Lord to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.

"Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 

"Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 

"You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!” — because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 

"The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you."

Deut. 28 1-68 )

I never considered verse 68 to be representing a prophecy about Slave ships. Because following the Exodus from Egypt, the Old Testament deals only with the people of ancient Israel and showcases a bevy of prophecies foretelling the coming of the Israelite Messiah.

According to some Jewish historians, a few Israelites did seek safety in Egypt centuries later. But only following the Babylonian military's destruction of the two tribe kingdom of Judah almost a thousand years later. That's after King Zedekiah and many others had turned away from Yahweh.

But most survivors of the destruction of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar's armies (as prophesied by Jeremiah and Ezekiel), were carried off to Babylon. The Israelites were kept captive in Babylon for 70 years and included among them was the prophet Daniel. It was Persian King Cyrus the Great who conquered Babylon and freed the Israelites. 

That was a long time ago and none of those people are living today. 

If you are saying that verse 68 means Moses foretold the Great Slave Trade from Africa, count me out. There is nothing to indicate that.

I definitely believe hundreds of thousands and perhaps a couple of million Black Africans were kidnapped and taken to the Arabian peninsula. But I have yet to find scriptural evidence for this. And debating history books, academic studies, anthropological evidence about Africa, Blacks and Slavery and dealing with virulent viewpoints - it gets tiresome. So I avoid it. 

Especially, since it appears that either later this year or early next, there may be the beginning of a concerted effort to enlist Saudi Arabia to join in with Israel and the U.S. in a war against Iran. 

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

"The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you."

Deut. 28 1-68 )

I never considered verse 68 to be representing a prophecy about Slave ships. Because following the Exodus from Egypt, the Old Testament deals only with the people of ancient Israel and showcases a bevy of prophecies foretelling the coming of the Israelite Messiah.

My how the Bible has been blasphemed. That's not the KJV version.

[68] And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships,

by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again:

and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

DEUTERONOMY 28:68.

@Stefan

No idiot would offer themselves up to be a dog for life to their enemy.

To think that white slavers would NOT buy a negro that would offer himself or herself up to be raped and enslaved for life is insane.

"I  never considered verse 68 to be representing a prophecy about Slave ships."

@Stefan But you do realize this is the most professed scripture of Black African people today?

"the Old Testament deals only with the people of ancient Israel and showcases a bevy of prophecies foretelling the coming of the Israelite Messiah."

No, it deals with ancient Israelites like Daniel who was forced marched up into Iran and Babylon, etc.

It deals with the Diaspora of the Ten Tribes byway of the Assyrians, etc. 

And as Moses prophesized, many of them migrated back down into Egypt where their culture was formed. 

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

If you are saying that verse 68 means Moses foretold the Great Slave Trade from Africa, count me out. There is nothing to indicate that.

Israelite people were not stuck in one part of the world while all other nations and peoples migrated to every part of this globe.

If you want to ignore the history of the Ethiopian leader Haile Selassie and etc., if you want to ignore Napoleon's expedition into Egypt, the Rastafari Movement all over Europe, the history of Haiti...

I can accept that.

If you believe the Bible is all about Black people, that is quite well and good. To me, it's an ancient history book. 

And no, I don't believe you. Because ancient Israelites really were stuck in one part of the world. It's in their DNA to control an d safeguard that portion of Earth by any means necessary. Which is why they have awesome influence over the foreign policy of the U.S. and Britain while Blacks generally don't even rate a wave of acknowledgement. 

And yeah, I knew who Haile Selassie was. Impressive rule of Ethiopia fought Italy to a standstill in World War I. He tried to modernize his nation, but a series of famines, internal strife and measures outside of his control conspired against him. He was overthrown by his people. 

Good man. Among my heroes are Nelson Mandela, Dr. King and Barack Obama. Gifted communicators and leaders. 

Do you know what etc. really means to an editor? It denotes someone who simply ran out of imagination or facts to add to a sentence. 

16 hours ago, Stefan said:

Do you know what etc. really means to an editor? It denotes someone who simply ran out of imagination or facts to add to a sentence. 

@Stefan You come into my thread and attempt to insult me. If you don't believe what I write, why are you bothering me. 

You are very evil and disrespectful. I am so happy that Black men like @Delanosee who you really are. 

You come into a Black African forum and are trying to tell us 'dumb' Black people our history and what we should believe.

Only idiots like you can tell us dumb Blacks that racism is for real?

Like we really need your intelligence. 

16 hours ago, Stefan said:

If you believe the Bible is all about Black people, that is quite well and good. To me, it's an ancient history book. 

You would! lol. No. I believe the Bible is all about Satan and how he has deceived the world, not only Black people but all people of God.

You are just upset because, unlike most Black people that are obssessed with your presence, I'm not.

I appreciate anyone who speaks truth and are respectful. 

17 hours ago, Stefan said:

And no, I don't believe you. Because ancient Israelites really were stuck in one part of the world.

[12] And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel,

and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. ISAIAH 11:12

...DISPERSED FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. 

That means that the Israelites were scattered to the whole earth, and not just stuck in one part of the earth. The first DIASPORA began at the time of the downfall of their nations in the 600s B.C. All of the ancient prophets wrote about this.

19 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

@Stefan You come into my thread and attempt to insult me. If you don't believe what I write, why are you bothering me. 

You are very evil and disrespectful. I am so happy that Black men like @Delanosee who you really are. 

22 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

I appreciate anyone who speaks truth and are respectful. 

@Chevdove It's a one sided conversation. It's not worth the effort.

7 minutes ago, Delano said:

It's a one sided conversation. It's not worth the effort.

Okay.

But, @DelanoThank you for replying.

I know you don't deal this this topic that much, but it was not the topic that I tagged for, it 

is the disrespect of how he came into my thread and being condensending to my research.

Even though I post references, he gets hostile and insults and disbelieves facts.