What is your opinion of Greg   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Based on Greg's comments chose which options describes him best

• Black fool
    • White racist
    • Black Racist
    • White fool

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/25/2022 at 01:00 PM

@Cynique I also noticed that it seemed like more than one person but they all are disruptors. In addition none of them really engage in any real discussion. I am not certain if they have enough intelligence to realise that they aren't as clued in as anyone else on the forum.

greg consistently does this one thing and it confirmed my suspicion early on that he's a white nationalist in a digital blackface. greg writes white with an uppercase "W" and Black with a lowercase "b."  Black people wrote Black in uppercase long before it appeared in the AP style guide.

So, if this were a game of poker, that would be his tell.

• Like 7

Well if the forum is the target of a white  racist troll then we must be doing something right.

There are other clues on the backend, but i won’t reveal those, as I take privacy seriously — even that of a suspected troll. (this is why good guys finish last 🙄)

• Like 1

White supremacy has created a situation or rather a complex in many White people that I have met. In that they believe they are superior to people of colour. They can't fathom that a Black person  can be more intelligent or insightful than themselves. If it is undeniable that the Black person is more intelligent than themselves then that  Black person is special and not indicative of their race. I take a certain pleasure in shining a light on that cognitive dissonance. Although I have to say I see a lot less of that in Sydney. Even though there are some of the same race dynamics between Whites and Aboriginals there is some level of acknowledgement of Aboriginal wisdom and customs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delano said:

...acknowledgement of Aboriginal wisdom and customs.

Yeah they'll give that to native peoples.

Being raised in a white racist culture I too fell prey to the notion that Black people are inferior, save on the athletic field.  The reasons are complex and I no longer feel that way, because I learned more that what our society shoves into our face 24/7. 

Now if I were a white person, born in a culture that reinforces white supremacy, and the marginalizes Black people, I imagine it would be even harder, for a white person, to dispense with the notion of white superiority.  Besides, what would be the incentive?

As I learned, travelled, and understood more I know white people are not intellectually superior to Black people. The science tells us this as well.  

The presence of a "Greg," regardless of their motivation or phenotypical characteristics, is a direct result of a white racist society. Indeed that is who Greg is: the manifestation of a white racist society.

• Like 3

My first trip as an adult was to Zurich. It wwas the first time that my color wasn't a hindrance. I met white people who were interested in me and as a person. Once hough I was walking down this road with a friend and three farmers were staring in our direction. We both turned around and there was nothing behind us. So I guess that hadn't seen a Black man and White women walking together.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

As I learned, travelled, and understood more I know white people are not intellectually superior to Black people.

Agreed. I've worked with a whole lot of white folks over 3 decades. They're definitely not intellectually superior to Black folks or any other group of people. 😎

5 hours ago, Delano said:

My first trip as an adult was to Zurich. It wwas the first time that my color wasn't a hindrance. I met white people who were interested in me and as a person. Once hough I was walking down this road with a friend and three farmers were staring in our direction. We both turned around and there was nothing behind us. So I guess that hadn't seen a Black man and White women walking together.

Tells me they were racist but just didn't quite know how to respond....yet.
Unlike White Americans who have WELL REHEARSED PLANS for expressing their racist outrage.

Del

Not sure about the other times you attempted to "explain" it (as if it needs explaination); however I recall you relating an incident in Europe where you were walking down the street and some cops stopped you and questioned you.

But you said it had nothing to do with race....lol.

Actually, if your forum has been the target of Black Race haters for more than a month then there's something wrong with the people who permit it. 

You need to be able to figure out who hates your people no matter what name they use or how they portray themselves. 

14 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Actually, if your forum has been the target of Black Race haters for more than a month then there's something wrong with the people who permit it. 

You need to be able to figure out who hates your people no matter what name they use or how they portray themselves. 

Do you ever get tired of being loud and wrong? Hint it is a rhetorical question.

Well people can legitimately argue that i let Greg go on too long. When i first considered dropping him most were indifferent or wanted to use him for target practice. So i did not drop him. 

i suggested that i would “miss” him but that was because i enjoyed y’all’s reactions at times.

When the posts he started  began dominating the forum that was the end for me. Still sought the opinion of the other  group members. 

• Like 3