Black. Holocaust. ,,Jewish. Holocaust.

Difference. Between. Black.  Holocaust. ,Jewish. Holocaust. ..The,Jewish. Have. Unity. ,Not. Continuing. Their. Holocaust. Themselves.  Jewish. Leaders. Involved. In. Their. Community ..Black,Preachers. Steal. Church. Money. Buying. Cars. Mansions,,Saying. God. Blessed. Them. .They. Stole. Money. ....,Black. Political.  Controlling. Black. Votes. So. They. Don't. Live. In,,Poor Black. Communities. ,Sending. Their. Children. To. Better ,Schools. ,College. ..Preachers. In. Prison. For. Raping. Children ,,Murdering. Their. Wives. ,Stealing. Millions. Of. Church. Money,,Caught. With. Prostitutes ,,Pastor. Warnock. Trying. To. Get,,Reelected. Not. Talking. About. Preachers. Raping. Children. ,...As. Millions. Of. Dollars. Help. White. Ukraine....Both. White,Black ,Democrats. Support. ....Black. Lives. Matter. Are. They. Comfortable ,In. The. Black. Lives. Matter. House. They. Stole. Money. To. Pay ,For,????  LeBron. Janes,Magic. Johnson. Should. Have. Been. Over ,,Money. Black. Lives. Matter. Got. ...

Well just remember when we talk about "Jewish Unity".....for the most part Jews are just a SUB-CATEGORY of the Caucasian race.

I knew there are a lot of Jews who are dark skinned and many who are actually Black racially speaking, but for the most part...they are White.
Most Jews including even the White ones contain TRACE AMOUNTS of African ancestry in them but that's a different story all together. (smile)

When people talk about how united Jews are, or Italians are, or the LGBT community is.....you're pretty much just talking about different sub-categories of the Caucasian race.  They are already in power and different portions of them can use that power as they please.

Unfortunately, history of the black holocaust that was chattel slavery in US is not being passed down among AfroAmericans.

In fact, I believe future history books will whitewash slavery. It might be reduced to a footnote.

Otherwise, AfroAmericans are fully entrenched in everything our country offers for better or worse.  Unity doesn't appear to be a responsibility nor priority.😎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cynique said:

Judaism is a religion, not a race. And the LGBT community, which is made up of all ethnicities (and genders) is not a sub-division of the Caucasian "race".

Here we go with Ms. "Know it all".............

1. No one said that Jews were a race so please stuff your strawman BACK in your dark and dank closet...lol.

2. The word "Jew" has atleast 2 definitions.
It could refer to a member of the religion of Judaism OR it could refer to a member of the Jewish ETHNIC GROUP.

3. I didn't say the LGBT community ONLY was a sub-division of the Caucasian race, I said it was FOR THE MOST PART a sub-division of the Caucasian race.
Meaning MOST of them are White.

Also, when I say the LGBT Community.....

I'm not talking necessarily about all of the people who fall into that category but the politically active group who strongly identify with that ideology.  Yeah they are made up of different races, however the leadership was well as most of the members are Caucasian.  This is why they are so "united" and have so much power.
That's my point.
The LGBT community isn't some special group who magically found a way to stick together and acquire power and wealth.....they ALREADY HAD IT as White folks and just found a way to pool it together under another label.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1I see you edited your response to me, apparently trying harder to transform your blather into substance, drawing as usual from the "knowledge" you've acquired as an expert on nothing but what you decide is true, trying but failing to tidy up your sloppy explanations.  After labeling my input as a straw man argument and referring to the origin of 2 facts as  a "dark dank closet",  you then get even sillier, going into great detail  to defend what you claim you didn't say. And your excruciating attempt to legitimize your calling the LGBT community  a "sub category" of the "white caucasian race" was a classic example of the BS you pull out of your "dark dank" ass. 💩   harry brown is so much more authentic than you.  

Jews use blacks as puppets and have what they consider ignorant blacks do their dirty work. Thats why jews try and push the racism narrative. Jews are great at creating new victims.

Jews do not like blacks and view them as inferior but they know how to use the black race to their advantage, We as blacks should not allow that.

20 hours ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1I see you edited your response to me, apparently trying harder to transform your blather into substance, drawing as usual from the "knowledge" you've acquired as an expert on nothing but what you decide is true, trying but failing to tidy up your sloppy explanations.  After labeling my input as a straw man argument and referring to the origin of 2 facts as  a "dark dank closet",  you then get even sillier, going into great detail  to defend what you claim you didn't say. And your excruciating attempt to legitimize your calling the LGBT community  a "sub category" of the "white caucasian race" was a classic example of the BS you pull out of your "dark dank" ass. 💩   harry brown is so much more authentic than you.  

😏Anyway........

Greg

Jews have traditionally been "nicer" to Black people than other Whites because they know who we are.
Unlike their Gentile brethern who are largely ignorant of who controls this world and often misuse their power and knowledge, the Jews are the "adults" of the Caucasian race and must discipline themselves.

Jews are the caretakers of this world/system.  They are the ones who were charged with keeping the records and leading the White race during their term of power so they know who the ORIGINAL owners and lords of the planet are.

@Pioneer1, Jews have exploited black folks especially in the entertainment business. 

I refuse to accept or believe that a Supreme Being would have made Jews the caretakers of this world/system.  Maybe I'm jealous.🤣

As I have written around here, I do admire the unity Jews seems to have when it comes to protecting themselves from antisemitism.😎

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...and I am a well known authority on the world according to me. I  have a masters degree in Pioneerology which I obtained from the University of Pioneerville located in Pioneerland. I know everything about politics and anthropology and the bible and history and global affairs and black people - everything.  You name it, I know it, and anybody who doesn't accept me as being the source of all there is to know is just stubborn,  and regards me a bone head who suffers from delusions of grandeur. Cynique denies that she doesn't covet a pioneer like me but I have her in my dark, dank pocket along with my hand which I keep there so I can jerk off my teenie weenie twice a day, in case you don't know this. Oh, and by the way, I'm never wrong!    

@Pioneer1 It should come as no surprise that anybody who thinks birds spread seeds, would also figuratively mix apples and oranges when trying to argue a point - while going  off on a tangent. Even if Caucasoid was a race, which is debatable, a  "Liberal Agenda"  which is what the LGBT community is, would not be a sub category of it. And even if Caucasoid was a race. which is debatable, the descendants of the Semitic tribes would not be in the same classification with it. But, of course you know more than the scientists who determine such things. And because you have a hot line to Yahweh you know allllll about the "Jews".  When can we expect you to step up and save the world?????  Or don't you know?   

17 minutes ago, ProfD said:

@Pioneer1Jews have exploited black folks especially in the entertainment business. 

I refuse to accept or believe that a Supreme Being would have made Jews the caretakers of this world/system.  Maybe I'm jealous.🤣

As I have written around here, I do admire the unity Jews seems to have when it comes to protecting themselves from antisemitis

@ProfD You favor us with your voice of reason

44 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@ProfD You favor us with your voice of reason

@Cynique, thanks for the compliment.  As you already know,  I thoroughly enjoy your presence around here too. 🤗

Overall, I have a blast plopping down in a chair at this coffeeshop and kicking it with the cast of characters. Hilarious. 😁 😎

ProfD

Jews have exploited black folks especially in the entertainment business. 

True.
However another way to look at it was that Jews were able to spot Black talent and give Black artists an opportunity to shine and make some money when the White Gentiles didn't want to sign them on or give them the time of day.

A lot of Black entertainers have gotten rich (and fucked up their money) in the course of making their Jewish agents richer.

I refuse to accept or believe that a Supreme Being would have made Jews the caretakers of this world/system.  Maybe I'm jealous.🤣

I'm not exactly SURE one way or the other because I wasn't there.  I make these claims based off of the research I've done along with simple observation as to who's running this world.

Caucasians run most of the world and have been for centuries.
They don't run EVERYTHING....but they run most of what's in this world.  More so than other races do.  And at the pinnacle of most intellectual fields of the White race you will find those who are labeled Jewish.

Why they are in those positions? 

Again, I'm not sure....but they typically are whether we want to accept this or not.

Hitler certainly didn't want to accept it, but in the end...he had to.

Cynique

You favor us with your voice of reason

And YOU favor us with comedy relief!

Thanks for the laughs...lol.

"Liberal Agenda"  which is what the LGBT community is, would not be a sub category of it

LGBT community isn't a "liberal agenda".
It is what it is.

The word "liberal" is a HUGE umbrella which connotes a lot of different ideas.  Not just those revolving around a sexual orientation.

And even if Caucasoid was a race. which is debatable, the descendants of the Semitic tribes would not be in the same classification with it. 

They wouldn't be in the same category simply because tribes and races are different categories.

Also, the word "Semitic" is a manufactured lineage because it assumes that the Biblical "Shem" (from which the word "Semitic" is derived) was a real actual person and that that lineage descended from him.  Something that is HIGHLY questionable.

Those groups currently in the Middle East who are CALLED "Semitic" are generally mixed race.
A mixure between Caucasian and African.

When can we expect you to step up and save the world????? 

Save the world?
Sheeeeyit, I don't know if I can even save YOUR silly ass....lol.

@Pioneer1Gee, this is too easy.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And YOU favor us with comedy relief!

Thanks for the laughs...lol.

And we look forward to the day when you favor us with something other than the far-fetched rationales you come up with in your pitiful attempts to avoid admitting you are wrong. They are the real jokes when it comes to comic relief. 

LGBT community isn't a "liberal agenda".
It is what it is.

And what it is, is a" Liberal Agenda", dummy.  Spare us the subterfuge you routinely resort to when trying extricate yourself from the ridiculous ambiguity of your "rebuttals".

The word "liberal" is a HUGE umbrella which connotes a lot of different ideas.  Not just those revolving around a sexual orientation.

Nobody said "liberal" was just associated with sexuality, except you in your futile attempt to appear smart instead of dumb. Liberal in this case refers to the "political left". 

They wouldn't be in the same category simply because tribes and races are different categories.

That's the whole point of my disputing your claiming the LBGT "tribe" was a sub category of the Caucasian "race". It takes Troy to set you straight on the subject of race. He does have an advantage, however, because he relies on scientific facts.

Those groups currently in the Middle East who are CALLED "Semitic" are generally mixed race.
A mixture between Caucasian and African.

"Arabic" of course is overlooked in your "general" assessment, of what you think you know. 

Save the world?
Sheeeeyit, I don't know if I can even save YOUR silly ass....lol.

Well, I know. Chances of you saving anything but your inflated ego are nil. You're a lost cause, suspended in the limbo of pioneerism.  Poor ol guy.   

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

However another way to look at it was that Jews were able to spot Black talent and give Black artists an opportunity to shine and make some money....

A lot of Black entertainers have gotten rich (and fucked up their money) in the course of making their Jewish agents richer.

See, that's just it....Black folks have to embrace entrepreneurship and self-sufficiency.  We can do better than relying on a paternalistic hand out or up.

Black folks are intelligent enough to run their own businesses.

Back in the 1950s, Berry Gordy started Motown Records which became extremely successful. He laid the blueprint.

Early Hip-Hop was independently owned and successfully run by Black folks.

Unfortunately, they all eventually cashed out when offered a huge sum of money.

Our entrepreneurial foundation remains weak. It's the same situation across the board...entertainers, athletes, small businesses, etc.

Many of them refuse to use Black agents and lawyers and/or they sell out to the highest bidder usually a non-Black entity. 

I've never seen the point in Black folks getting paid to work hard while an agent gets 20% of the earnings to sit around making phone calls *selling* their labor/services.

The oldest profession calls it prostitution. There are many similarities considering how often Black folks get screwed in the deal.  😎

Cynique

And we look forward to the day when you favor us with something other than the far-fetched rationales you come up with in your pitiful attempts to avoid admitting you are wrong. They are the real jokes when it comes to comic relief. 

Actually, I know YOU look forward to anything coming from me.
You just don't like admitting it...lol.

Nobody said "liberal" was just associated with sexuality, except you in your futile attempt to appear smart instead of dumb. Liberal in this case refers to the "political left". 

You implied it, especially when you used the LGBT as an example of "liberalism".

That's the whole point of my disputing your claiming the LBGT "tribe" was a sub category of the Caucasian "race". "

That's not the WHOLE point.
MOST of the point of your disputing my assertions is getting satisifaction from arguing and being contrary to them.  

You really don't care if you're right or wrong and THAT has been obvious for a long time now, lol.

"Arabic" of course is overlooked in your "general" assessment, of what you think you know. 

"Arabic" has been overlooked thus far in this thread because it's a CULURE...not a race.  
I said that most of those in the Middle East are made up of various mixtures of Africans and Caucasians.  This includes most of those calling themselves Arab.

Like Jewish, Arab is not a race.

ProfD

See, that's just it....Black folks have to embrace entrepreneurship and self-sufficiency.  We can do better than relying on a paternalistic hand out or up.

Black folks are intelligent enough to run their own businesses.

Back in the 1950s, Berry Gordy started Motown Records which became extremely successful. He laid the blueprint.

Early Hip-Hop was independently owned and successfully run by Black folks.

Unfortunately, they all eventually cashed out when offered a huge sum of money.

No one.....except Greg maybe...lol...questions our POTENTIAL and what we CAN or SHOULD do.
That's not the issue.
The question is ARE we doing it?

I believe Black people CAN run our businesses as well as White folks, however currently we are not.
So until we start doing so...that assertion is just a BELIEF based on our potential capabilities.

I've never seen the point in Black folks getting paid to work hard while an agent gets 20% of the earnings to sit around making phone calls *selling* their labor/services.

To put it bluntly.....

Because a lot of Black entertainers may have the talent to do what they do, but don't have enough sense or discipline to make the calls and establish the connections to propertly market their services.

Talent doesn't always come with smarts.
Sometimes you need someone who is smarter and more knowledgeable than you to market and sell your skills and talents.

Certainly there ARE Black people with the smarts and knowledge to be good agents and producers but at that time in history, certainly there weren't enough.  Especially compared with the Jews who were.

I think Muhammad Ali was one of the first major Black entertainers to publicly employ Black boxing promoters and agents in place of the traditional White ones who were taking advantage of a lot of Black athletes.

The oldest profession calls it prostitution. There are many similarities considering how often Black folks get screwed in the deal.

Well, like I said earlier.
A lot of Black people were getting screwed and cheated but a lot of them were fucking THEMSELVES up.

Wasting money on cars, jewelry, women, liquor, dope, just wasting it away.
The Jewish agents didn't MAKE them screw their money up like that.  They did what they wanted because it was fun to them.

As the old saying goes, the fool and his money are soon parted.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Actually, I know YOU look forward to anything coming from me.
You just don't like admitting it...lol.

In your dreams. You, like Greg, have become a predictable bore. Same ol, same ol. 

@Pioneer1, whether it is fictional or not, the "Willie Lynch Letter" provides the explanation for everything we need to know about why it's been harder for AfroAmericans to trust each other and become self-sufficient.  It's by design that we have been divided and conquered.

Most groups of people have ethnic and cultural ties that bind them.  That was stripped away from AfroAmericans.   Beyond our skin color, it seems we don't have anything to claim.  As a result, many AfroAmericans operate on the  belief that the white man's ice is colder.

If/when AfroAmericans wake up and realize their supremely given gifts, talent, intelligence, knowledge, skills and abilities, I believe they will come together to pool resources and build wealth for future generations.

Personally, I may not live long enough to see it come to fruition.  But, the cool thing is that that we live in advanced society technologically that it it can happen very fast and exponentially.😎

ProfD

I personally believe that the Willie Lynch letter was real.

For decades we accepted it real and authentic and then someone comes along and calls it into question and all of a sudden we're supposed to reject it?  Not so fast.  I need more evidence that it was "made up" because the contents of it sounds mightly similar to what you can observe among many AfroAmericans today.
Too similar for there to be just some casual coincidence.

As a result, many AfroAmericans operate on the  belief that the white man's ice is colder.

That, and personal experience dealing with a lot of AfroAmericans where often the White man's ice actually IS colder...lol.
Nigga got a store but use cheap ass worn out refrigerators where much of the ice is already half melted when you pick up the bag...lol.

If/when AfroAmericans wake up and realize their supremely given gifts, talent, intelligence, knowledge, skills and abilities, I believe they will come together to pool resources and build wealth for future generations.

Personally, I may not live long enough to see it come to fruition.  But, the cool thing is that that we live in advanced society technologically that it it can happen very fast and exponentially

Not sure when AfroAmericans collectively will wake up but there are plenty of work INDIVIDUALS.  I think the solution you speak of will manifest itself once we stop waiting on the collective to come together and those few of us who ARE ready to build a new world just come together and DO IT.

Stop waiting on the masses.  
Many of whom may never come.

Let's take what we got and use what we have and build where we stand. 

@Pioneer1, I don't dispute the  Willie Lynch Willie Lynch letter either.  It definitely explains our behavior towards each other.

Unquestionably, Individual AfroAmericans have been thriving and surviving for a very long time.  There is no shortage of success among us. 

The collective I'm referring to ties back to code.  It would work like a religion in terms of 1) what we're expected to do and 2) how we treat each other.  

In order for a handful of us to DO IT...someone has to step up to the plate.  To build anything requires a vision and leadership and followers. 😎

ProfD

Problem is, you can't get on code with a damn FOOL.

And a lot of our people are straight up FOOLS.
Stupid as hell.

You call yourself trying to get on code with some of them and as soon as the meeting is over they sneak off to a backroom somewhere and tell some White man everything you talked about.

3,807 Old Black Man On Phone Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock
"Well uhhhhh.....
I don't know what all they was talking about but I told you I'd tell ya when they met.
Uh huh.....uh huh.....ok."

You can't expect a real code out of some of these niggas.
They don't have that type of honor.

Even on the streets there is no honor among most of them.
They'll snitch on eachother, lie, cheat, get lazy, announce everything he plans to do on Twitter or facebook.

Dumb ass nigga all up on facebook live with a stack of $5 bills to his ear rapping about all the dope he sold today before the police kick his door in and snatch his ass up.

I'm telling you the best thing for us to do right NOW is for the most intelligent and righteous among us to get together and forget about the dead weight.
Let the zombies feed off of eachother.