Why are Black Women becoming so Violent?

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

Our perception of being intellectually superior to primitive animals is a form of narcissism.  For as smart as humans beings think they are, we do a lot of dumb and unnecessary sh8t.  Some of it even leads us to an early nap in the cemetery.😁

Your statement is a platitude.  Animals are not smarter than humans. They, too, do dumb things. That's why humans run the world and not animals who for the most part are at the mercy of humane people and why a lot of animal species  have become extinct or are endangered species. Animals do serve a purpose but part of that purpose is about making life better for mankind.

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

As a gambling man, I'm putting my money on the Supreme Being keeping procreation under wraps.  Human beings will never be able to clone themselves to the point of significant viability.

You'll never win that bet because neither of us will be around 100 years from now,  but i'll  bet that society will be drastically different 100 years hence, and that includes how the sexes conduct themselves. i think the environment and computerization  will have an impact on people., both sexually, and mentally and that change is inevitable.  

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

as a musician and a philosopher, there are no limits to the expanse of my imagination.  It is easy to do but unwise to make assumptions solely based on written words on a discussion forum.

i can't help but conclude that your imagination is selective because your faith in a Creator is entrenched as are your stated beliefs about the inertia of the human race. Do you dare to imagine that in the future life might become drastically different, maybe even better????  You seem to be in a rut and resistant to change except maybe  when it comes to the key of a song you're playing. 

@Delano, I'm not religious so I don't get into homosexuality as an affront to the Supreme Being.

I certainly do not condemn how folks choose to practice their sexuality as long as it's not in violation of others.

Again, I don't believe anybody should be abused or mistreated regardless of their choices. 😎

29 minutes ago, Cynique said:

That's why humans run the world...

Humans are highly organized in terms of how we survive but I wouldn't brag about us running the world.

29 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I can't help but conclude that your imagination is selective because your faith in a Creator is entrenched as are your stated beliefs about the inertia of the human race. Do you dare to imagine that in the future life might become drastically different, maybe even better????  You seem to be in a rut and resistant to change except maybe  when it comes to the key of a song you're playing. 

Interesting opinion. I haven't professed faith in a Creator.

While human beings have accomplished a lot, I do believe at the most basic level we've been the same creature for thousands of years.

I'm eternally optimistic that humanity will be better in the future. I'll be long dead though. 😎 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 1:28 PM, Cynique said:

What I noticed about the comments on this post. which was originally a negative dig about black women's behavior, was how quick all the black guys were in adding to the accusations as they proceeded to ridicule, dismiss and blame black women for what they perceived them to be, giving them very little credit for anything not connected with sex. 

But, oooh. the blubbering and bitching that broke out as soon as the subject of black manhood being compromised was broached. The response was an exercise in self pity and petulance over "brothas" being  emasculated by the racist media. Frustration abounded as they whined about being "sissified" and "pussified". Indignation raged about others not seeing them as they see themselves, - the epitome of how men are supposed to be. 

Inevitably, the subject of racial unity came up, but the connection between it and the strained relationship between black men and black women was glossed over, no acknowledgement made of how this gap can be a hindrance to the goal of black unity. However, until  brothas refrain from aiding and abetting the put-down of black women by whites, racial unity will remain elusive. 

What in the WORLD are you talking about????

This thread was STARTED as an insult to Black women and the Black men who entered it changed the focus to the larger problem of racism in the media and racists attempts to destroy Black male/female relationships!

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

This thread was STARTED as an insult to Black women and the Black men who entered it changed the focus to the larger problem of racism in the media and racists attempts to destroy Black male/female relationships!

And YOU and your snide, smug remarks about black women are typical of what creates the divide between black men and women.  NOTHING you had to say was what black women would want to hear.  It was all about poor ol black men being persecuted  and your insecure need to be in control. You are a liability to black unity, not an asset. You represent nothing that would inspire the acquiescence of black women. stfu

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

And YOU and your snide, smug remarks about black women are typical of what creates the divide between black men and women.  NOTHING you had to say was what black women would want to hear.  It was all about poor ol black men being persecuted  and your insecure need to be in control. You are a liability to black unity, not an asset. You represent nothing that would inspire the acquiescence of black women. stfu

🤚

....ain't got time to go back and forth with emotional little girls with nothing better to do than throw emotional tantrums on a Sunday afternoon.