A SUPERIOR RACE

@ChevdoveHi.  Did you watch the World Track and Field Finals on NBC tonight?  Weren't the relays thrilling!  Our girls really did their thing, taking first place.  The first person I thought about was you, wondering if you were checking this out.  😃

Womens_4100_07232022.jpeg

• Like 2

I Agree. Blacks are great at running and jumping. In fact they are the best at it and they are also entertaining.
White europeans are inventors, creators, thinkers, problem solvers, visionaries, and they have built modern cities and civilizations.. They basically invented everything and found cures for basically every disease. But again, lets not forget how good blacks are at running and jumping.

3 hours ago, Greg said:

I guess its ok for a black to say they are a “ superior race”. I call bs on that. Everyone thinks their own race is superior.

@GregSMH You are so dense and dumb - the total captive of your one-track mind. The "superior race" headline is a play-on-words pun referring to a sporting event (race) which because the members of one team ran faster than its opponents, their team proved  to be the best (superior) one by coming in first. Your stupidity apparently extends to your eyesight, making you unable to see that 2 of the runners on the team that won the race were "white". Once again your lack of critical thinkin skills makes you mentally inferior and just plain stupid.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2022 at 5:57 AM, Greg said:

I guess its ok for a black to say they are a “ superior race”. I call bs on that. Everyone thinks their own race is superior.

Everybody but you....lol.
You obviously don't think YOUR race is superior.

.....unless you're actually White, lol.

• Like 1

Yes, I watched part of the competition. We are phenomenal. 

I am curious why some continue to respond to that individual. You're wasting your time. He or she was probably invited here and enjoys the backing of a few. 

Self-hating Black people are everywhere. Their views are ingrained in them. But what makes you think that dude is Black?

The price Black haters have to pay for disrupting a Black discussion forum is cheap. Just place one mediocre writer into the mix and many stop thinking ... believing they're doing their Race proud by engaging that individual. Wrong. People like that waste your time and keep you from noticing what is really important. 

Russian troops dominating Sudan and employing a phony company to extract its mineral wealth to fund its vicious invasion of Ukraine. 

Ethiopia being apparently reluctant to bring home prisoners freed from Saudi Arabian jails. 

Pharmaceutical companies reluctant to manufacture enough vaccines for the stupidly named Monkeypox virus, which is spreading, mutating and now killing people. What demographic appeared to be the last one to be thought of during the Covid 19 pandemic? 

A Chinese transplant in Africa producing videos to poke racist fun at Black children. He's on trial now in Malawi, accused of this as well as child trafficking. 

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Yes, I watched part of the competition. We are phenomenal. 

@StefanYou, like Greg, apparently think the  "Superior Race" headline was about anthropology instead of athletics. As Ihad to  explain to Greg,  it was a pun, a "play-on-words"  that I mistakenly thought everybody would "get".  The Greg character makes himself a target of ridicule. Nobody takes him seriously, but you. 

What makes you think I take him seriously? I don't read his garbage. I don't read half the people who think they can write on here. I just see his nickname and wonder why he's still allowed to post his drivel.

BTW, I've been watching Women's Track and Field for decades. Always loved their appearances.

On 7/25/2022 at 1:27 AM, Cynique said:

Did you watch the World Track and Field Finals on NBC tonight?  Weren't the relays thrilling!  Our girls really did their thing, taking first place.  The first person I thought about was you, wondering if you were checking this out.  

@Cynique Yes! Thanks for posting!

I am so happy for our girls! 

Prandini is still my favorite but I also love the new kid on the block Abby!

Of course, I am still cheering for the Jamaican girls too. 

They are queens. 

• Like 1