Does ESP Reveal the Nonphysical

@Del I guess synchronicity and coincidence are not considered paranormal activity, possibly falling under the "supernatural" heading. I and and others I know often experience synchronicity when we  receive phone calls shortly after we were just thinking about the person who's calling us.  This is  a regular occurrence between me and my kids. No sooner do I wonder about one of them than the phone rings and its who I was just thinking about!  This might be a case of our thought waves being transmitted  via the phone lines, a connection having to do with electrical impulses, - something that is  a "super" version of what is "natural". No? 

i don't know what the phenomenon that I also regularly experience, is an example of.  But when I'm doing 2 certain things at once, specifically typing on a keyboard while "listening"  to the television or reading while listening to the television, a word or phrase that I am typing  or reading is also being said on the TV at the very same time!  Troy(?) once explained this as being like how when you buy a new car, all of a sudden when driving, you start frequently seeing the same model you just bought...     

A lot of people believe there is no such thing as coincidence, that certain events are pre-destined to happen at an opportune time. I  don't know about this. There's a lot of random activity in life.  People take comfort in believing in karma, in what goes around, coming around, but some folks breeze through life getting away with doing wrong, while others are rewarded with nothing but hard luck for doing right.  And, of course, there's the idea that we get what we having coming in accordance with how we lived in another life...  Who knows?  Life is full of mysteries.       

@Cynique I don't think there are accidents or coincidences. It may be coincidental if it's someone you either call often or regularly. However if you feel impelled to call. And then find out they've had something extraordinary happen that is telepathy.

I believe Rupert Sheldrake even had an explanation for it. He said our emotional relationships creates an interconnected field.

Our Brain is electrochemical so it would makes sense that we can pick up those waves. 

I have a few  querents that are having a particularly challenging time. They have all remarked that my timing is uncanny. In two instances I messaged them moments before they were going to message me.

I have been involved with the esoteric since 1997 as a psychic.

However my interest has been since I was a preteen. I have met a few unconscious magicians and you are one of them. It's interesting about you doing two things and having a breakthrough or a link between the two. When I read your chart it said you have a balance between your masculine and your feminine sides. Which allows you to see certain relationships and dynamics clearly.

So while I respect Troy I disagree with him in this instance.

The best psychic I saw told me things about myself or rather my potential or future self. She also gave me a few techniques or made me aware of how to create magic or possibilities. One of the things she told a wizard told me the exact same things while he was reading me over the phone using my voice. This has never come up in conversation in over 20 years

Edited by Delano
Typo
  • Thanks 1

I have been trying to conjure up some numbers to play for the Billion-dollar Mega Lottery here in the states.  I relax, close my eyes, clear my mind, and just wait, hoping some numbers will appear before me.  The odds of matching 5 numbesr and 1 mega ball number with the ones drawn, are astronomical but - it's fun to imagine what i would do if i won all that money.  Probably have a heart attack and croak. It's a win lose situation: If I'm psychic about numbers, i might be psychic about my reaction.  🤪 

• Haha 2

That was the one thing she said about manifesting. She said you can manifest anything that you want and the universe will give you the nearest and available equivalent. However if you want to manifest money that's really trying to obtain power and that won't work.

The brain is physical and exist, whereas the mind exists in nonlocal space and time. So the questions is how is the mind linked to the brain.

Also since the brain exists in a field not bounded by space and time than ESP is a possibility.

In addition scientists are perplexed about the nature of time. Since it is as difficult to conduct experiments on time as or is on consciousness.

Particles also seem to disappear than reappear at a higher energy state. 

Perhaps ESP, magic,  the collective unconscious, dark energy and dark matter are related. 

@Troy @Cynique @Mel Hopkins @ProfD what are your thoughts?

I ponder about whether, as has been theorized, that we exist in the Universe and the Universe exists in us by way of the "as above, so below" postulation.  I wonder if our consciousness manifests itself in different dimensions of reality, some physical others spiritual.  The "who"  that  is "me"  has experienced different environments by simply closing my eyes after which i am "wandering" in a  world different from the one where I physically exist when my eyes are open. A version of myself seemingly exists in other manifestations, one of which is a  dream world that comes into being not only when I close my eyes,  but after I fall asleep and become the main character in scenarios that are either bizarre or reminiscent.   

I am fascinated by another postulation claiming that the answer to every question exists in a stratospheric knowledge bank known as the "Woo".  I am equally fascinated by the enigmas of quantum physics, a realm where the holy grail of our very being could be found!  There's a lot of talk in the metaphysical community about the contemplation of all of these mysteries being a gateway to becoming awakened. All of this is what challenges my imagination which, in turn, fortifies my essence.

What I know for sure is that everybody has their own way of exploring Life, and that nobody really cares about my journey. But - it's a slow day....😁😉 

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

What I know for sure is that everybody has their own way of exploring Life, and that nobody really cares about mine.

Let me start off by saying you are so wrong. The Forum isn't the same when you aren't participating. ProfD is relatively new and he has also voiced this sentiment.

ponder about whether, as has been theorized, that we exist in the Universe and the Universe exists in us by way of the "as above, so below" postulation. 

It is not an accident that there are nine planets and nine holes in our bodies.

All magic works on the theory of correspondences.

fascinated by another postulation claiming that the answer to every question exists in a stratospheric knowledge bank known as the "Woo". 

This is also known as the Akashic records. It could also be or connected to the collective unconscious. Both seem to not be limited by time since they don't exist physically in space.

I believe human beings have moments of heightened awareness but it's not something we can control in such a way to produce constructive results or significant outcomes. 

I think the world would be a lot different if people could harness and/or access ESP, telepathy, telekinesis, etc.

The Supreme Being knew better than to give humans that much power. Gave us just enough mental capacity to *think* about it. 😎

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ProfD said:

believe human beings have moments of heightened awareness but it's not something we can control in such a way to produce constructive results or significant outcomes. 

There are passive psychics and active ones. Passive the visions come unbidden and can't be turned on at will.

Overall I would say only a few psychics that I have met are malicious.

@ProfDScientists say that humans only use a small portion of their brains, implying that we have the capacity to be more mentally cognizant  than we are,  and that we just have to develop our innate powers. 

@DelWhat i have observed is that truly gifted psychics don't boast.  As usual, it's the ones bragging about being  clairvoyant who are just charlatans who have to pick your brains to get information. I sometimes wonder if a computer picks up or transmits thought waves and whether you can energize or weaponize your words when  engaging with another person on line. 

The number 9 does seem to be mathematically curious, the way you can multiply it by the numbers 2 through 10 and the 2 digit answers you get, will always equal 9 when added together. (e.g.: 2x9=18 and 1+8=9, 3x9=27, and 2+7=9. and so on up to 10. Btw, according to my count, women have 10 body orifices. LOL

@Cynique,  you're right.  Scientists have been claiming for a long time now that humans only use a fraction of their brains. 

Again, the genius of the Supreme Being was to put a governor on our brain.

Just like a dump truck that cannot go more than 50 miles per hour, our brains will only allow us to do but so much.

No matter how many heads we put together, we're still limited in what we can do.

But, I guess we should be ever so grateful that we have as much brain power as we do especially when compared to other mammals who in some ways seem to do more with less. 🤣😎

48 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@ProfD

@Del Btw, according to my count, women have 10 body orifices. LOL

What's the one that men don't have?

1 ÷ 7 is another one that is interesting. It's a repeating decimal. If you multiply it it is the same six numbers but in a different order. 142857. Although I can't remember at what number this doesn't work.

Yes you're right. A hole within a hole.

@ProfDThen there are the "idiot-savants" who, though intellectually retarded, do have one extraordinary talent such as hearing a song once and being able to immediately play it on the piano, an instrument they have mastered without lessons. These types also do things like being able to reproduce something they have seen only once before applying their extraordinary artistic skills to draw it perfectly. Others have phenomenal memories for trivial facts and figures.  These "one-hit-wonders" are examples of what the human mind is capable of via of aberrations. Many handicapped people are able to cope and maneuver because their other organs  take over and compensate for the disabled ones as in the 6th sense blind people develop, and the people born without arms whose feet and toes and legs take up the slack.  We can agree that the brain in conjunction with the mind is a miraculous thing with untold possibilities! If Homo Sapiens continues to evolve, who knows what might be the result. 

@DelI think there might be a psychic connection between mothers and their babies.  I also find it interesting that many nursing mothers say that if they are out alone somewhere and hear any baby cry, they start to lactate.  Their mammary glands are apparently conditioned to respond to a crying baby, instinctively if not psychically. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the tag @Delano  i tend not to think about such things unless I’m writing.  When I write, all the cosmic “truths” reveal themselves.  I think this is probably why I tend to procrastinate instead of write.  In short, we know everything - we’ve simply convinced ourselves we “know nothing.”. I likened this denial to a line from The Matrix

To paraphrase quote “You’re not here to make a choice. You already have. You’re here to understand why you’ve made the choice.”

I believe when we try to analyze the tangible with intangible”. - It’s a mind f-ck we perform to keep us in the state of plausible deniability.  Probably why we created “God” to scapegoat. 

also: @Cynique you remind me of the Oracle. 🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

To paraphrase quote “You’re not here to make a choice. You already have. You’re here to understand why you’ve made the choice.”

The mind tries to rationalize irrational and emotion motives.

2 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

@Cynique you remind me of the Oracle. 🥰

The uncomfortable unvarnished truth

• Like 2