Why Insult the GWOAT!?

Why Insult the GWOAT!?

This is another way this acronym has been portrayed and I like it much better than GOAT. Anyway recently, there has been much rhetoric about the track star Sha’carri Richardson both negative and positive because she was recently cut from being able to compete in major track events across the world but more so because she has been very vocal too, in speaking out against certain athletes one of which was Allyson Felix. But why? Like many other athletes, Allyson was asked to make a comment about Sha’carri and imo, she responded very favorably, however, Sha’carri went after Allyson which much indignation. Not only did Sha’carri insult Allyson, of what has become termed a classic, a GWOAT [Greatest Woman Of All Time], she also insulted the Jamaican athletes and more. Like Allyson responded, I believe that Sha’carri has been under a lot of pressure especially since she recently lost her mother and I also believe that because she is so young, she needs to have some help on how to interview. At any rate, out of seemingly nowhere, it seems as though Sha’carri was replaced by another amazing and young athlete, Abby Steiner.

depositphotos_240940412-stock-photo-ally

Allyson Felix 

abby-steiner-wins-first-world-athletics-

Abby Steiner

Abby has stepped up to the challenge! Abby is so lovely and gracious, and she interviews well. She was recently interviewed and expressed how wonderful it was for her to be able to be near to some of the athletes that she has admired. In one interview, Abby sat near to another of my favorites, Shelley Fraser-Pryce and it was like I could since the positive energy between those two. Sha’carri bashed the Jamaican girls, however, Abby praises them and says that she is so happy to be part of the experience. In one recent event, Abby drew the 8th lane and that is a tough lane to come out of, however, Abby said that she gave it all she got and amazingly, she did pretty great! And later to her surprise, Abby was selected to be on one of the relay teams along with Jenna Prandini and guess what!? They won the gold! Like Sha’carri, Abby is younger than the other powerhouses such as my other favorites, Jenny Prandini and Elaine Thompson-Herah, and hopefully, they both have a bright future ahead. I hope that Sha’carri will resurface again but as a public figure, I hope that she will have more respect and maturity in her comments about others.

Unfortunately, whether it's her age or immaturity or both, Sha’carri Richardson has over-estimated her greatness and/or importance to the sport of Track & Field. 

Sha'carri reminds me of young athletes in other sports who have shown some promise but allowed the hype to derail their careers.

Richardson won't be the last rising star to fall back to Earth. There is still a window of opportunity to get her mind *right* and back into the game. 😎

• Like 2

Chev

Anyway recently, there has been much rhetoric about the track star Sha’carri Richardson both negative and positive because she was recently cut from being able to compete in major track events across the world but more so because she has been very vocal too, in speaking out against certain athletes one of which was Allyson Felix. But why? Like many other athletes, Allyson was asked to make a comment about Sha’carri and imo, she responded very favorably, however, Sha’carri went after Allyson which much indignation. Not only did Sha’carri insult Allyson, of what has become termed a classic, a GWOAT [Greatest Woman Of All Time], she also insulted the Jamaican athletes and more. 

Why?

Because niggas will be niggas and Sha'carri is a dope smoking young woman who grew up in that era of niggetry.

It's sad that her mother passed away but I have to wonder how much of her behavior including the dope smoking can be attributed to the grieving of her mother and how much of it was just IN HER to do any way.

There's a whole lot of young ladies where she comes from who ain't lost a damn thing but they smoke dope, insult other people of other ethnicities....especially other Black folks, and act a straight fool in other ways.   

If she wasn't bashing Jamaicans, it would be Africans.....and if it wasn't Africans it would be other Black Americans for one reason or another.

COME ON CHEV....you're smart enough and been around niggaz long enough to know how they are......lol.
Why even ask "why" anymore????

It's just IN a lot of niggas to act negative and start shit where none needs to be started.

In my opinion she needs to be ignored until she learns how to act right.

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

In my opinion she needs to be ignored until she learns how to act right.

Well, @Pioneer1Because she missed out on the recent events, maybe she will be ignored for awhile.

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

COME ON CHEV....you're smart enough and been around niggaz long enough to know how they are......lol.
Why even ask "why" anymore????

Lol.

So much for Black Unity, when it comes to issues like this. 

... Bashing other positive Black women like Allyson and the sistas over in Jamaica is so childish.

44 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

So much for Black Unity, when it comes to issues like this. 

... Bashing other positive Black women like Allyson and the sistas over in Jamaica is so childish.

Once upon the time, the elders within the Black community would have pulled her to the side and had a talk with Sha'Carri.  Those days are long gone.

Black matriarchs and patriarchs have gone silent as they are afraid of these weed smoking n8gglets and then there's the drug dealers and killers. 

It's hard to talk to these n8gglets when they're higher than giraffe snatch and hair, eyelashes and nails are too long and pants are hanging off their azz.

This child can run faster than the old man in the movie Get Out.  Yeah...no.  Ain't nobody gonna tell Sha'Carri to go sat down somewhere.  🤣😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ProfDYou're right.

Today, I believe the saying goes that it's 'the Cancel Culture'.

I think Ricky Smiley commented on what happened to Kirk Franklin on this wise.

Kirk's son ripped him to shreds.

But even the Jamaican superstar, Usain Bolt, came out of his retirement to try and say something to Sha'carri about being discreet, and she

did not like that!

• Like 1