FBI Continues It’s Corrupt Practices

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

The FBI needs to be dismantled and the Justice Department needs an overhaul.

I've been hearing and reading that talking point from the Right. They are the same people who wanted Hilary Clinton locked up over some emails. 

The former POTUS took 15 boxes of documents from the White House back to Florida. That's against the law. Nevermind that he sent the boxes back to DC when he got good and gotd8mn ready.

No telling what was removed from those boxes. Oh no...wait a minute. The Feds sent a subpoena asking for the documents to be returned.

Then, they interviewed his lawyers at the house and saw the documents. They asked him to better secure them. This dude put the documents in his safe. Not smart.

There's a reason former POTUS took the 5th amendment a bunch of times yesterday. He did the same thing he said only  guilty people do. 😎

• Like 2

And now it's Republicans screaming "Defund the Police!"  This is beyond hilarious and hypocritical. 

Eric Trump actually admitted, after accusing Joe Biden of personally ordering the raid: "That's how it worked in our White House."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/eric-trumps-accidental-confession-father-085759577.html

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Ignoring a subpoena for national security documents that the government knows are in your possession does not seem like a good move.

And doing something like this is certainly something that could result in the FBI paying a visit. Which happened.

The corruption is on Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ProfD

CORRECTION: It turns out that some of the documents already turned by Trump's mansion contained nuclear secrets.

Back in 2019, whistleblowers were warning everyone that Trump wanted to turn over U.S. nuclear intel to Saudi Arabia. 

Then came news reports of Jared Kushner pocketing $2 billion from the Saudis. This is not a joke. This is serious.

Because apparently, also included was top secret data related to SIGLET, which is highly classified. Signal intelligence includes radar signatures and other related data. It's part of what a country needs to blow another off the map.

That should never be turned over to anyone. 

This link is behind a paywall. But it smashes to bits any contention the FBI wasn't doing every U.S. citizen a favor. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/11/garland-trump-mar-a-lago/

• Like 1

Not wanting to go back to court to challenge the warrant and risk perjuring himself, Trump admitted he actually agrees with the release of the document.

There are few grounds for challenging the unsealing of a federal warrant. 

Ha ha ha. 

Which means Trump called Garland's bluff.

And lost. 

• Like 1

The funniest part of this is the former POTUS was notoriously a non-reader.  He didn't care to read the POTUS briefs or too much of anything else for that matter.😁

So, the question becomes why the former POTUS took 15 boxes of documents to his Florida home/resort.  It's not like he's going to read the documents for old times sake. 

But, maybe there was just enough information in those boxes for the former POTUS to sell to to the highest bidder and/or anyone who had dirt on him. 😎

• Like 1

Oh, what happened to "Blue Lives Matter" and defending the police regardless of circumstances?????

You Republicans and right wingers are a TRIP...lol.

You guys LOVE the police and big government as long as it's working in YOUR favor but as soon as the laws start being enforced evenly or just APPEARS (because it was just a raid....he's not behind bars) that justice is being served to one of your chief demons (Trump)....then all of a sudden you guys start shitting bricks and want to dismantle the entire system...lol.

• Thanks 1

Right Wingers can be as phony as any other group. They only love police when the police are beating the crap out of Brown and Black people. 

Or enforcing their version of the rule of law. 

To those still upset about Trump's mansion being raided: There is nothing to stop you from driving to Washington, D.C., and then queuing with your fellow Proud Boys outside the Hoover Building to show your displeasure. 

Trump himself made removing documents from the White House a felony in 2018. 

On 8/11/2022 at 8:19 PM, ProfD said:

There's a reason former POTUS took the 5th amendment a bunch of times yesterday. He did the same thing he said only  guilty people do. 😎

You are conflating cases and mixing situations. Obama has documents he took from the White House. All of it he was legally able to do so. The radio was for public consumption to satisfy the insane TDS Mob. I am voting for Trump even if he is Jail. It’s Trumped up charges designed to distract from the horrible things that the Biden Inflation bill is going to do to Americans. Bad things are happening in America and people are being manipulated right into serfdom and slavery. 

I stand with Trump 

against the Evil Empire of Democrats and RINOS 

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

Right Wingers can be as phony as any other group. They only love police when the police are beating the crap out of Brown and Black people

Wrong the FBI was responsible for the Russia Collusion hoax. Time and time again they were given the benefit of the doubt. However they are starting to see the FBI has always been unredeemable.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Oh, what happened to "Blue Lives Matter" and defending the police regardless of circumstances?????

The FBI isn’t local Police and Defending the Blue doesn’t mean defending Bad Cops. Bad cops should be prosecuted and police need to be able to keep law and order.

18 hours ago, ProfD said:

The funniest part of this is the former POTUS was notoriously a non-reader.  He didn't care to read the POTUS briefs or too much of anything else for that matter.😁

That just illustrates you didn’t read his book 📖 How To Get Rich. You are spreading propaganda that was put out to try to discredit him.

On 8/11/2022 at 9:42 PM, Stefan said:

And now it's Republicans screaming "Defund the Police!"  This is beyond hilarious and hypocritical

Dismantle the FBI is a Federal institution. They aren’t saying defund ICE,Air Marshalls, Federal Police, Postal Police or Border Patrol. Your argument is superficial.

@daniellegfny

That's what excites you? The belief that Trump is incredibly intelligent and he is going to bring you riches?

How soon we forget his nasal monotone and the rank idiocy on display during his stream of consciousness speeches. 

You can try to dismantle the FBI. But I'm under the belief the agency will survive your cries of it being corrupt. 

More proof from the writer who supposedly never provides any:  Been condenscended yet? 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/dumb-trump-moments

On 8/13/2022 at 5:46 AM, daniellegfny said:

I am voting for Trump even if he is Jail. It’s Trumped up charges designed to distract from the horrible things that the Biden Inflation bill is going to do to Americans. Bad things are happening in America and people are being manipulated right into serfdom and slavery. 

I stand with Trump 

To vote for someone who's jailed reads like a wasted vote.  Might as well write-in someone else or not vote at all.

The Inflation Bill will  help lower prescription medication costs and force corporations to pay higher taxes. 

Don't feel sorry for and/or worry too much about corporate CEOs.  They will still get big bonus checks every year. 😎

On 8/11/2022 at 7:56 PM, daniellegfny said:

Merrick Garland admitted today that it was he who authorized the warrant. This is a blatant banana 🍌 republic moves. Trump continues to fight against the Bureaucracy for the people of this country.

This sounds like the spew currently being emitted by every Republican traitor in Congress! Banana republic? We have the rule of law here, and Trump is a criminal. I've lived in one of those "banana republics" and it is not like this. How would Trump know, as he couldn't find any of them on a map.

Trump is a megalomaniac traitor, a racist, misogynist, grifter, con-man, traitor... he fights for only himself.

Defund the Police, is that what you're saying? How amusing to hear that coming from Trumpoid traitors. Y'all really are too fogged up to even notice how ludicrous is your every pronouncement.

Wrong the FBI was responsible for the Russia Collusion hoax. Time and time again they were given the benefit of the doubt. However they are starting to see the FBI has always been unredeemable.

The FBI isn’t local Police and Defending the Blue doesn’t mean defending Bad Cops. Bad cops should be prosecuted and police need to be able to keep law and order.

Russian collusion was no hoax. Members of Trump's team were meeting with Russian dirty-tricksters. Clearly Trump was working for Putin, as he defended him and met secretly with him. His actions served Putin's interests consistently.

And, oh yeah, lest we forget, Trump attempted an insurrection to overthrow an election and install himself as dictator. And that's ok with his supporters, every one of them thereby a TRAITOR. That's the word for it: TRAITOR.

Move to Russia now.

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2022 at 10:48 AM, ProfD said:

To vote for someone who's jailed reads like a wasted vote.  Might as well write-in someone else or not vote at all.

No It’s like voting for Mandela. Freedom’s Song 🎵.

On 8/17/2022 at 10:47 AM, Michel Montvert said:

Russian collusion was no hoax. Members of Trump's team were meeting with Russian dirty-tricksters. Clearly Trump was working for Putin, as he defended him and met secretly with him. His actions served Putin's interests consistently.

You are clearly delusional to believe such nonsense. Especially since Biden continues to increase Putin’s wealth and power.

Defund the Police, is that what you're saying?

The FBI isn’t police. The agency has proven time again it is corrupt. The Democrats have so corrupted the nation it needs to be wiped down with a disinfectant. 

And, oh yeah, lest we forget, Trump attempted an insurrection to overthrow an election and install himself as dictator. And

You seriously are mentally damaged. Jan 6 riot was a Democrat ploy to stop the challenge to the electoral vote 🗳. Only one Senator and one representative was needed and the riot interrupted that.

On 8/15/2022 at 7:41 PM, ProfD said:

Folks are threatening FBI agents out of fealty to the former POTUS and he hasn't said anything to denounce their actions. He can't even pretend to be a statesman

He has no need to. He doesn’t control those kooks and troublemakers. The FBI was wrong and should be denounced and Garland impeached.

Trump is a megalomaniac traitor, a racist, misogynist, grifter, con-man, traitor... he fights for only himself.

Trump brought peace and prosperity to the United States. 

On 8/16/2022 at 10:48 AM, ProfD said:

The Inflation Bill will  help lower prescription medication costs and force corporations to pay higher taxes.

At least you called it what it is. An inflation bill, which will take more money from the working and middle portion of our community. Do you think rich people worry about the IRS? No. They have money in Trust and other structures to protect their assets.

On 8/15/2022 at 9:43 PM, Stefan said:

incredibly intelligent and he is going to bring you riches

If you have not read any of Trump’s books you don’t know what I think about Trump.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:26 PM, Stefan said:

This link is behind a paywall. But it smashes to bits any contention the FBI wasn't doing every U.S. citizen a favor. 

The timing is all wrong. Trump didn’t pack the boxes. If there was anything that was that important they would not have waited 18 months to go after it. It’s clearly a ploy to curry favor with Brain 🧠 dead Trump haters who are so twisted they believe anything they say negative about Trump. Trump 2024. Drain the Alphabet Swamp.

10 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

No It’s like voting for Mandela. Freedom’s Song 🎵.

You are clearly delusional to believe such nonsense. Especially since Biden continues to increase Putin’s wealth and power.

The FBI isn’t police. The agency has proven time again it is corrupt. The Democrats have so corrupted the nation it needs to be wiped down with a disinfectant. 

You seriously are mentally damaged. Jan 6 riot was a Democrat ploy to stop the challenge to the electoral vote 🗳. Only one Senator and one representative was needed and the riot interrupted that.

He has no need to. He doesn’t control those kooks and troublemakers. The FBI was wrong and should be denounced and Garland impeached.

Trump brought peace and prosperity to the United States. 

At least you called it what it is. An inflation bill, which will take more money from the working and middle portion of our community. Do you think rich people worry about the IRS? No. They have money in Trust and other structures to protect their assets.

If you have not read any of Trump’s books you don’t know what I think about Trump.

My first response is that you need to curtail the name-calling. Calling me crazy only indicates that you have nothing to say.

Your spiel is entirely a regurgitation of lying RepubliQan talking points. The FBI is corrupt, the Democrats are extreme leftists, the entire govt is a conspiracy against Trump and his followers, laissez-faire corporatism is good economic policy, blah blah blah all nonsense if not outright lies. And you BELIEVE that offal? That's pathetic, and propagating such falderol only contributes to fascism in the USA and to the aims of Vladimir Putin, Trump's boss.

Trickle-down doesn't work. This is a democratic system. Trump supporters are populist fascists, therefore anti-democratic as they consistently demonstrate. Anyone supporting Trump now is a traitor, as he is clearly guilty of treason and is an asset of our enemy Putin. Shame on you! I'd suggest you log onto Travelocity and enter "Moscow" in the search engine.

9 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

The timing is all wrong. Trump didn’t pack the boxes. If there was anything that was that important they would not have waited 18 months to go after it. It’s clearly a ploy to curry favor with Brain 🧠 dead Trump haters who are so twisted they believe anything they say negative about Trump. Trump 2024. Drain the Alphabet Swamp.

We're going to drain the fascists. Any "swamp" in play here has its murkiest water at Mar-a-Lago. Yes, Trump likely was passing secrets to the Saudis if not Putin. That's his game.

There is nothing positive about Trump that we could believe or repeat. He's a racist, misogynist, thieving, conning, lying, megalomanic narcissist traitor who is stirring up the lesser types among us to insurrection and other violence. They clearly broadcast their intent to kill Democrats, blacks, gays, Muslims, immigrants and others. It is online rampantly every day, so any denial is just more lying.

We face the greatest threat to democracy in this country since 1862. And the evil perfidy being perpetrated by Trumpoids is no less vile than that of the Confederats. It is treasonous. It is unacceptable. Y'all are heading at 80mph toward a thick wall. I'm a brick in that wall. ¡No pasarán!

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2022 at 8:40 AM, Michel Montvert said:

calling. Calling me crazy only indicates that you have nothing to say.

Crazy isn’t a name 🥲it’s a description of your mindset.

going to drain the fascists. Any "swamp" in play here has its murkiest water at Mar-a-Lago. Yes, Trump likely was passing s

You need to look in the mirror to see fascists. The Democrats have demonstrated fascism over the last 19 months.

There is nothing positive about Trump that we could believe or repeat.

Then you are blind. https://www.wyoming.gop/post/100-reasons-to-vote-for-donald-trump

Anyone supporting Trump now is a traitor, as he is clearly guilty of treason and is an asset of our enemy Putin. Shame on you! I'd suggest you log onto Travelocity and enter "Moscow" in the search engine.

I have been to Moscow in real life. You are talking foolishness. 

On 8/20/2022 at 4:00 PM, daniellegfny said:

Crazy isn’t a name 🥲it’s a description of your mindset.

You need to look in the mirror to see fascists. The Democrats have demonstrated fascism over the last 19 months.

Then you are blind. https://www.wyoming.gop/post/100-reasons-to-vote-for-donald-trump

I have been to Moscow in real life. You are talking foolishness. 

You've got a big mouth. Call me crazy, fascist, blind... how about this... try that in person and you'll learn the error of your ways.

And you are full of error. You should have stayed in Moscow and you should go there now. For supporting Trump, YOU, fool, pendejo, are a traitor a fascist a miscreant a confused insane little nutball and as a human utterly worthless.

Now keep me out of your mouth, idiot.

21 hours ago, Michel Montvert said:

And you are full of error. You should have stayed in Moscow and you should go there now. For supporting Trump, YOU, fool, pendejo, are a traitor a fascist a miscreant a confused insane little nutball and as a human utterly worthless.

🤣😂😅 Did I offend you? Forgive me. It’s not my fault you have been emotionally disturbed by Trump and Liberty seeking Americans, like myself. 

One of the Greatest qualities of Free America 🇺🇸 is the right to challenge the narrative and to think freely. It’s a wonderful gift.

You are conflating cases and mixing situations. Obama has documents he took from the White House. All of it he was legally able to do so. The radio was for public consumption to satisfy the insane TDS Mob. I am voting for Trump even if he is Jail. It’s Trumped up charges designed to distract from the horrible things that the Biden Inflation bill is going to do to Americans. Bad things are happening in America and people are being manipulated right into serfdom and slavery. 

I stand with Trump 

against the Evil Empire of Democrats and RINOS 

Your well-prepared posts are prepared for you by the usual misfits. If you think to have any credibility at all, at least change the wording, because much of what you write is lifted directly from Trump or his many demon-possessed supporters.

You are a traitor. That's down there with pedophiles.