Where are all the good black women?

Where are all the good single black men is a question posed by another post on this board. This is an an intriguing mystery and exploring it could make an interesting plot for a book. Coincidentally, I just happened to have written a novel that is a variation on the theme of a good black man being hard to find. But, as we all know, good and bad are relative…

My urban contemporary romance novel soon to be released is entitled “The Only One”, and its story revolves around the familiar dilemma single “sistas” face when access to romantic prospects is frozen out by a flurry of “snowflakes”. The “black babe/white chick/black dude” triangle is a fact that continues to provide material for fiction, and it's what my book is all about. Also in the equation is a lurking serial killer who has his own issues with dating and just loves women to death! Well, - you get the idea, and the first chapter of this provocative e-book will soon be available.

The title again? THE ONLY ONE, as in "I wanna be your lover, I wanna be the only one to make you come, runnin", - a line taken from a song by that good little bad guy, PRINCE.