Nick Johnson Interviews Dr. Daniel Leroche MD, How to Be A Successful Black Man

Nick Johnson Interviews Dr. Daniel Leroche MD, How to Be A Successful Black Man

51qZiH2mlHS._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,Bott

csm_0521-400-Feature_Headshot-4-Laroche_

Dr. Daniel Leroche

Nick Johnson is awesome. He turned up on my channel yesterday, and initially, I thought his video was going to only cover the subject of a Florida’s rich and poor community, however, Nick has produced his video with an aggressive concentration on issues of racial disparities and he does not back down! He introduces Dr. Leroche at about the 9:40 minute mark of this video and I loved every minute of it! Nick continued to lead the question on ‘racism’ as he interviewed the doctor. Dr. Leroche’s responses were so on point.

I have never been to the south of Florida, however the video looks a lot like Central Florida too. Sanford, Fla. And Orlando seems to have the same divides. Nick also has other amazing videos too of areas in the Panhandle and how poor White communities have been impacted with the college beach scenes and how Hurricane Michael changed the dynamics. I love his passion.

AMLnZu_1RyYGBAetYNr33eJ4l9Vap0N-gi5kfibR

Nick Johnson

• Thanks 1

I watched the entire video. 

First, I find it incredulous that white folks like to ask Black folks why their problems exist and whether or not any of it still has to do with racism. 

The interviewer couldn't get anybody to grant an interview but he found an articulate Black doctor. The doctor did his best to do what Black people try to do in these interviews.

The doctor gave well meaning and thoughtful answers to the questions. But, he never flat out laid the blame where it belongs which is the system of racism white supremacy.

The doctor did correctly state that white folks have colonized whole countries that were once inhabited exclusively by people of color. The history of Australia is mind blowing. I digress....

The area through which the interviewer was driving once inhabited by black immigrant farm workers.  Their white employers made a sh8tload of money and built affluent Palm Beach communities.

Nothing was invested in those once working class and now poor communities. The people who live there are left to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and survive by any means necessary. Sports is the best escape route.

It's the same affliction that affects AfroAmericans all over America. Our people have been replaced by Hispanic folks as the working class. 

With no economic infrastructure in place and no reparations, AfroAmericans are expected to compete with white folks for education and jobs on an uneven playing field. 

The doctor mentioned that there are only 400 AfroAmericans in his profession out of a population of 40 million people. That's a microcosm of the problem. 😎

• Like 1

According to the stats I just looked up (which may be true or false) Black doctors make up about 5% of Physicians.
That's not a bad statistic.
It could certainly be better obviously but it's a lot better than only 1% or 2% which I expected to find.

They didn't specify whether these were strictly AfroAmerican (FBA/ADOS) doctors or included African and Caribbean doctors as well.

It may be that the small island nation of CUBA has more Black doctors than the United States.

On 8/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, ProfD said:

The doctor mentioned that there are only 400 AfroAmericans in his profession out of a population of 40 million people. That's a microcosm of the problem. 😎

@ProfD Yes, this comment is depressing. 

Sometimes, I feel like I am crossing my fingers when I go to the doctor.

On 8/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, ProfD said:

With no economic infrastructure in place and no reparations, AfroAmericans are expected to compete with white folks for education and jobs on an uneven playing field. 

This too is a sad reality.

On 8/14/2022 at 9:32 PM, Pioneer1 said:

They didn't specify whether these were strictly AfroAmerican (FBA/ADOS) doctors or included African and Caribbean doctors as well.

Yes, most of the 'Black' doctors that I've been too are either African or from India.

The Dr. mentioned the laws of Ma'at  a lot I have shared them below.  They appear in The Egyptian Book of the Dead.

The 42 Laws Of Ma’at (Negative Confessions)

1- I have not committed sin

2- I have not committed robbery with violence

3- I have not stolen

4- I have not slain men and women

5- I have not stolen food

6- I have not swindled offerings

7- I have not stolen from God

8- I have not told lies

9- I have not carried away food

10- I have not cursed

11- I have not closed my ears to truth

12- I have not committed adultery

13- I have not made anyone cry

14- I have not felt sorrow without reason

15- I have not assaulted anyone

16- I am not deceitful

17- I have not stolen anyone’s land

18- I have not been an eavesdropper

19- I have not falsely accused anyone

20- I have not been angry without reason

21- I have not seduced anyone’s wife

22- I have not polluted myself

23- I have not terrorized anyone

24- I have not disobeyed the law

25- I have not been excessively angry

26- I have not cursed God

27- I have not behaved with violence

28- I have not caused disruption of peace

29- I have not acted hastily or without thought

30- I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern

31- I have not exaggerated my words when speaking

32- I have not worked evil

33- I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds

34- I have not polluted the water

35- I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly

36- I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deed

37- I have not placed myself on a pedestal

38- I have not stolen that which belongs to God

39- I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased

40- I have not taken food from a child

41- I have not acted with insolence

42- I have not destroyed property belonging to God

• Like 1

@Chevdove

Yes, most of the 'Black' doctors that I've been too are either African or from India.

There's a reason for that.
Africans and Indians tend to be more academics-oriented than AfroAmericans because they have more trust in the Western system.

You talk to them about racism and it's like talking a foreign language.  They squint their eyes and scratch their heads trying to figure out what you mean..lol.

Compared with AfroAmericans...Africans (atleast the ones who come to the West) tend to be far more pursuant of Western education and the heights of our career fields.

Troy

If some of the 42 Negative Confessions or Laws of Ma'at sound familiar and like the 10 Commandments of the Bible, there's a good reasons for that!

When Moses went up into the mountains of the Caucasus to civilize that savage Caucasian...he took many of the Egyptian books of knowledge and wisdom with him and took bits of information from those books to impart to the wild Caucasians to give them civility and humanity.

On 8/18/2022 at 7:02 PM, ProfD said:

No wonder Moses dropped or threw away 75% of the Laws of Ma'at.  He knew saved and sanctified people would have a hard time following 10 commandments. 😁😎

You may be joking, but actually you don't know how close to the truth you are!

Moses knew the savages couldn't follow ALL of the laws that make a human being complete because THEY were incomplete themselves.

They weren't the ORIGINAL man....just a "replica" or de-colorized copy of him.
So he had to be held to a lower standard.

You can't go up to a savage who's been born and raised eating raw meat all of his life and get him to eat only fruits and berries.
You have to give him laws and rules that GRADUALLY modify his diet generation by generation until his kind becomes more refined.

So you start by telling him that if he's gonna eat the meat, atleast don't eat ROTTEN meat.

The Allure of Gay Cavemen | WIRED

"Well, it's already dead....so I ain't gotta kill it.
Geez what's the problem????"

And if he's gonna eat the meat, atleast cook it to kill the germs inside of it.

Shave your beard, trim your nails, wash that funk off you atleat once a week (Saturday night or early Sunday morning...lol).

You have to GRADUALLY civilize the savage over a period of time.

Look at the laws in the book of Leviticus in the Bible ( @frankster ) and you'll see a set of laws designed to turn a savage people into a civilized society.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Moses knew the savages couldn't follow ALL of the laws that make a human being complete because THEY were incomplete themselves.

Okay, I'm scratching my head! 

@Pioneer1

Please put a timeline to what you are talking about.

Your version of 'Moses' is not Biblical.

The Exodus occurred after 400+ years of 'hard bondage', and not about mountain people, savage people eating raw meat up in the mountains.

They were not in the mountains. Egypt is not in the mountains.

I know you speak about these mountain people Pioneer but you know, I do not refer to that.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:07 AM, Troy said:

The 42 Laws Of Ma’at (Negative Confessions)

This post is so enlightening!

I believe Dr. Daniel spoke truth when he referenced that the laws of Ma'at came thousands of years before the Ten Commandments.

What I hope too that people hear is when he said that there needs to be accountability when the few police attack and shoot unarmed Black people.

I just saw another recent news report about this very horror. 

But, I also hope that we also show accountability regarding why, after thousands of years the land of the Egyptians was indeed stolen. Today, the people that are 'the Egyptians that are in control of that land' do not look like the Egyptians who wrote the 42 laws of Ma'at. 

Chev

What do you mean a "timeline"?
Few dates are given in history because different cultures use different calendars and modes of calculating time.

However the real Moses of history went into the Caucasus to civilize the savages about 4000 years ago.

Correct.
Because the Bible isn't a factual or historically correct book.

I'm talking about the HISTORIC Moses/Muse, not the Biblical one.

The Exodus occurred after 400+ years of 'hard bondage', and not about mountain people, savage people eating raw meat up in the mountains.

Well, most of the evidence points to the "exodus" of the Bible NEVER having occurred period.

I know you speak about these mountain people Pioneer but you know, I do not refer to that.

When you talk about CAUCASIANS in general  at that time, you're talking about "mountain people".

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What do you mean a "timeline"?
Few dates are given in history because different cultures use different calendars and modes of calculating time.

However the real Moses of history went into the Caucasus to civilize the savages about 4000 years ago.

Correct.

@Pioneer1 So much for BLACK UNITY, HUh!?

So much for HIGH INTELLECT FORUM, here Huh!?

So what @Troyhas provided by starting this community will never be regarded as a place where Black people and others can come and engage in topics that involve scholarship and respectful RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. As a Black person who loves to research and share information based on dates, timelines and references, I cannot do that here because I have to realize that in Black communities we have to tolerate mockery, joinin, and ridicule, etc. 

Pioneer, we have already had extensive engagement on this topic and now, you are trying to dominate and control me and push your viewpoints with NO reference about your version of what you believe about the Bible, Moses, the EXODUS and Caucasian mountain people. You are attacking my beliefs with no references.

I started this thread and here, you come into it and post this disgusting picture of a White caveman to reintroduce you ridiculous beliefs about 'a God that would create wild raw meat eating White men in which he sent Moses up into the caucasus mountains to give them the Ten Commandments. If you want to argue this point with @franksterin the other thread that you started then why do it here too!? 

Here, I posted a picture of this beautiful young man, A White man, Nick Johnson and express my appreciation for all mankind who are willing to acknowledge issue of racism and White Supremacy and you want to push your stupid belief in that 'White men come from a White Adam and Eve and the Bible was written for white people'. 

I do not believe that. Stop pushing your beliefs on me. @Pioneer1

Once again, since you have attempted to push your warped beliefs without any references, I will address them WITH REFERENCES [General references] and provide dates in hopes that you can either accept the referenced confirmation of historical records or just respectfully disengage from badgerring me. 

I believe that you may not receiving my references because you are not willing to let go of your beliefs and therefore attacking me out of this kind of arrogance or gender arrogance. You can't take it coming from a female perhaps. This is one issue that I am frustrated with, even with my husband at times. This I too sometimes believes is the problem with 'the Black Church'. Instead of correcting Black men, other black men will handle each other with 'kid gloves' and as a result, Black women are constantly suppressed. Nevertheless, in this community, you have been challenged affectively by some of us in this community as I read in a recent thread that @Delanostarted about Black women and men:

@Cynique wrote:

Posted Wednesday at 08:25 PM

Suffice to say I don't agree with your OPINIONS.  That's all you're expressing.  Babble on.

Posted Wednesday at 09:02 PM

On 8/17/2022 at 8:02 PM, Cynique said:

We have very little in common because of the huge age gap

Exactly which is why it's called a generation gap. We are part of the same era but we come from different generations.

@Delano wrote:

...You're using the Western concept of generation and I'm using a universal concept.

You can't have a productive discussion if you have your own definitions of words.

Maybe forget about having a"High Intellect Forum" until you can use standard or widely accepted  definitions of terms. Please note I am not saying you have to change, but doing so would facilitate clearer communication. Unless obscuration is part of your strategy in discussions 

@Troy Responded to your quote and wrote:

Posted Thursday at 09:24 AM

On 8/17/2022 at 8:16 PM, Pioneer1 said:

ANY GENERATION YOU'RE LIVING IN IS YOUR GENERATION

I'm sorry man it does not work that way.  You are identified with the generation your were born into.  I, for example, am a young baby boomer.  most of my children are millennials, and kids born this century are Gen Z. Get it?

And then, @ProfD wrote:

osted Thursday at 11:29 AM

… If there is an age difference of 20 years or more, it's a different generation.

IMO, it's a very cool thing to have generational separation because it gives us a living historical perspective.  

So, @Pioneer1 I really appreciate this thread and hope that you understand, especially what Delano said:

You can't have a productive discussion if you have your own definitions of words.

Maybe forget about having a"High Intellect Forum" until you can use standard or widely accepted  definitions of terms. Please note I am not saying you have to change, but doing so would facilitate clearer communication

But again, I will address your comments here about Egypt and Ma'at and etc. and if you don't agree, I can accept this but I hope that you will stop badgering me and trying to force you unsupported beliefs on me.

9 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Pioneer said: What do you mean a "timeline"?

No. The Egyptians Calendars are based on astronomy. Their Calendars therefore, can be used today to correctly date their historical records. 

Based on NASA today, the variations given by other modern day scholars and their discrepancies have been well documented and I definitely hope to share more about this as well. In fact, I've already address this several times but, as this 'correct dating' issue is a passion of mines, I believe it is important to address it constantly to show how historical records have been accurately dated to match today's Calendars. 

All ancient civilizations are defined by 'record keeping' and ancient Egypt is one of the most amazing recorded civilizations of all time; that is why the Bible begins with this civilization. That is why I love this video of Nick Johnson and in how he chose to interview Dr. Daniel Leroche who spoke about ancient Egypt.

Where's your reference @Pioneer1?

4000 - 2022 = 1,978 B.C. The Biblical Moses was not even born at this time!!!

Correct.

This is your opinion!!!

Stop pushing your opinions on others. 

Again, if you speak of another HISTORICAL MUSE then, this is not the topic at hand! And give a reference about your version of this historical Muse/Moses.

You way off target.

Well, most of the evidence points to the "exodus" of the Bible NEVER having occurred period.

Prove it!

I have given you references one of which is the late IVAN VAN SERTIMA and the late DR. HIBBARD of whom published topics about this very time period and, I have written extensively about it as well. The end of the 18th Dynasty and the beginning of the 19th Dynasty of the Ramesses have scientific phenomena that absolutely agrees with the catostrophies detailed in the Bible.

When you talk about CAUCASIANS in general  at that time, you're talking about "mountain people".

At that time!!??? No, not at that time in Egypt!

There are not mountains in Egypt along the Nile river. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well....
I wasn't expecting THAT response.

@Chevdove

I respectfully ask you, was all of that really ncessary?

Come on @Pioneer1You are taking my beliefs lightly. You are joking about my research and now, you are trying to act like it's not a big issue.

You are being condescending. 

Dr. Daniel Leroche spoke about Ma'at and it was such an amazing video.

Nick Johnson published a wonderful video and highlighing issues here in America about

how black people have been marginalized in Floridian communities.

Then Dr. Leroche says that we need to go back to the earliest civilizations of Egypt and here,

you post this ugly picture of a White Cave man and say that Moses was born and told by God to help them--

You are cutting up true history with your beliefs and you know that is very offensive to me due to my tireless effort to share my research on this subject.

yes, here you are clearly mocking me.

I am not amused.

@Chevdove and @Pioneer1, you all can usually have a spirited discussion regarding this topic without "catchin' feelin's" as we say in the hood.  

I purposefully read Chevdove's work and keep it moving. I know better than to interject my sense of humor into her scholarship. 😁

But, I do believe you two can put the train back on the track and re-engage in your scholarly debate without anyone being offended. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Bit, I do believe you two can put the train back on the track and re-engage in your scholarly debate without anyone being offended. 😎

Thank you @ProfDI don't like comin at the brothas, but some times...

I love that Dr. Leroche mentioned the Ma'at cross but I think at times, it's hard for many men [all men of different cultures] to accept that women too, can go to school and learn and discuss certain topics like science and math.  

@Chevdove you r response to @Pioneer1 was prodigious in terms of detail and patience. You obviously care about the quality the dialogue you have with pioneer, because your response showed effort and thought.

I don’t know if pioneer ever accepted our corrections on the word generation…

there is an old saying, “words don’t have meaning people do.” Sometimes, usually i suspect, once a person demonstrates that they reject the definition of a word or distorts it to make a point it is time to move on 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What do you want and do you want to achieve in a dialogue? You also have to account for the characteristics of both the querent and the respondent.

I require mutual respect and reasonable rules of engagement. I am no longer interested in convincing anyone.

8 hours ago, Chevdove said:

yes, here you are clearly mocking me.

I am not amused.

What are the intentions in your conversation? Unless some one admits they are being condescending I stop talking to them. 

• Like 1