Anniversary of Biden Killing 13 US Service Members

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

The war on terror killed thousands of people

Are you considering how many people are dying in Afghanistan now and how many are going to die from further Terrorists attacks or from the loss of the airbase that was surrendered?

I don’t believe that America was in a colonial situation where the Afghanis were being treated as second class citizens in their own country.

I do know that it was the American government’s inability to trust the American people with the truth that caused this sentiment.

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I don’t believe that America was in a colonial situation where the Afghanis were being treated as second class citizens in their own country.

History shows the American gov't under POTUS George W. Bush under the guidance of VP Dick Cheney and Karl Rove started the war on terror that led to the killing of  thousands of Iraqis and Afghans over almost a 20 year period.

The current administration just closed up the the bank, er, tent that provided a huge windfall of cash and made a few people very wealthy. 😎

Coggins

And what should we charge Donald Trump with for failing to protect our troops under attack?

If you'll remember.....back in 2019 Iran launched missile attacks against a U.S. military base in Iraq injury dozens of U.S. soldiers and he did NOTHING in retaliation.

On 8/26/2022 at 8:13 PM, daniellegfny said:

That’s right I said Biden Killed. Had he not recklessly withdrawn from Afghanistan there would not have been these losses. Biden Bad for the Military, Bad for Americans. 

More GOP disinformation.

Trump made the deal with the Taliban which enabled their rapid takeover and their terrorist acts as the USA withdrew.

To say Biden killed them... that is far beyond ignorant and offensive. It is downright treasonous.

Amazing that now the RIGHT in the USA is doing the Islamicists' propaganda for them. I presume you also defend Putin?

On 8/27/2022 at 6:43 AM, daniellegfny said:

Are you considering how many people are dying in Afghanistan now and how many are going to die from further Terrorists attacks or from the loss of the airbase that was surrendered?

I do know that it was the American government’s inability to trust the American people with the truth that caused this sentiment.

If the USA were having success in Iraq and Afghanistan. things would be quite different. But the whole mess was a FAILURE! I hate the Taliban as much as anyone, probably, but USA actions in Afghanistan were nothing but a postponement of the inevitable.

People are dying in lots of places. I'd like for it to stop. But should the USA occupy every one of those countries? It's a moot point, since that is not even possible.

What we have to worry about now in the USA is our own homegrown "Taliban", the MAGAts.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

you'll remember.....back in 2019 Iran launched missile attacks against a U.S. military base in Iraq injury dozens of U.S. soldiers and he did NOTHING in retaliation.

Check the sequence of events then get back to me. Did any of his policies cause a removal of protective measures?

4 hours ago, Michel Montvert said:

the USA were having success in Iraq and Afghanistan. things would be quite different. But the whole mess was a FAILURE! I hate the Taliban as much as anyone, probably, but USA actions in Afghanistan were nothing but a postponement of the inevitable.

I think you are missing the strategic value of the Air Force base. Did you know we have an Air Force Base in Guyana? For our nation’s safety we need to project forces throughout the world 🌎 

4 hours ago, Michel Montvert said:

Trump made the deal with the Taliban which enabled their rapid takeover and their terrorist acts as the USA withdrew.

The deal has poison pills and terms which when activated would have delayed the withdrawal. Actions taken by the Taliban voided the agreement. Biden wanted to score points by saying that the Troops were gone by 9/11. Not thinking about what the objective conditions were or America’s long term security interest. With hypersonic weapons emerging we can’t afford a first strike against our country. The move to depend on Electric Cars leaves the nation vulnerable to EMP attacks.

9 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Check the sequence of events then get back to me. Did any of his policies cause a removal of protective measures?

I think you are missing the strategic value of the Air Force base. Did you know we have an Air Force Base in Guyana? For our nation’s safety we need to project forces throughout the world 🌎 

The deal has poison pills and terms which when activated would have delayed the withdrawal. Actions taken by the Taliban voided the agreement. Biden wanted to score points by saying that the Troops were gone by 9/11. Not thinking about what the objective conditions were or America’s long term security interest. With hypersonic weapons emerging we can’t afford a first strike against our country. The move to depend on Electric Cars leaves the nation vulnerable to EMP attacks.

The deal released a lot of Taliban fighters who were instrumental in the rapid takeover. You're talking about a first strike in the context of a conversation about the Taliban? That is hilarious. I recall people claiming that "if we don't stop them in Vietnam, they'll soon be in San Francisco." Right, the Vietnamese had virtually no Navy, but people were made to believe this nonsense. The Taliban is not threatening us. They are threatening the people of Afghanistan.

How idiotic that the right will blame Biden for anything. Taliban nutcases do something, it's his fault. I suppose I should blame Biden for getting tendonitis in my ankle. Also the dogs stopped eating their regular food and I'm convinced Biden is behind this... as part of his plot to make us all Chinese Communists, right?

On 8/29/2022 at 8:07 AM, Michel Montvert said:

You're talking about a first strike in the context of a conversation about the Taliban?

Do you know how far Afghanistan is from China and Iran? Instead of trying to talk narratives why not look beyond what you are hearing and start looking at the coalitions being form against the United States 🇺🇸.