Male Dominant Cultures? A Viral Video of Chinese Women Victims

Male Dominant Cultures? A Viral Video of Chinese Women Victims

I hope this video is okay to post. Viewer discretion advised. I could only watch it once.

I think that being in a multi-cultural environment has its' benefits when I hear about these stories. 

I hope that by the people in China shining the light on this situation will help.

I feel that when a culture or government allows this sort of horror to go improperly punished, then eventually the whole world will be affected. 

HERE'S AN ANECDOTE -- THERAPY -- A Short-- of A Powerful Protective Lion With Cubs

Oops, I meant Powerful Protective Lioness 

20 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I think that being in a multi-cultural environment has its' benefits when I hear about these stories. 

I hope that by the people in China shining the light on this situation will help.

I feel that when a culture or government allows this sort of horror to go improperly punished, then eventually the whole world will be affected. 

As I wrote in another thread, living in the melting pot (multicultural)  that is the Unites States is a blessing and a curse. 

The US offers *freedoms* and access to opportunities that may not exist in other countries. But, the US still has its warts.

Homogenous countries like China have operated the same way for thousands of years.  The people living in those countries already know the deal from the time they were born. 

While millions of Chinese people have left to seek better lives in other countries around the world, the population of China hasn't dipped below 1 billion people.😎

• Like 1

China's nasty little secret is that in fact they have a number of minority ethnic groups---not everyone is Han---and those are often severely abused, as we're seeing occur now against the Uighurs. As the Soviet system imposed Russian language and culture on the occupied nations ("Republics"), so the Chinese Communist system has imposed Han identity and culture and Chinese language on the country.

Possibly the world's greatest patriarchal crime was that of the occupation of Europe by the Yamnaya, who apparently exterminated most of the Neolithic males and then took the females. They erased societies run by women. egalitarian and relatively peaceful, with their warlord culture, which is sadly still the dominant cultural paradigm on earth today.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

As I wrote in another thread, living in the melting pot (multicultural)  that is the Unites States is a blessing and a curse. 

The US offers *freedoms* and access to opportunities that may not exist in other countries. But, the US still has its warts.

Homogenous countries like China have operated the same way for thousands of years.  The people living in those countries already know the deal from the time they were born. 

Yes, thanks for commenting.

I love the man that was interviewed and hope that men like him can make a difference because the fashion in the way the men beat up those women was unbelievable.

I was so happy to see that the other women were brave and came to the rescue.

At the end of the video, the man said that right at the time that he was talking, the Chinese government blocked the CNN interview!OMG! 

They shut down the newscast so the people in China would not see it.

Then I read on in the article and it said that the men actually continued to beat up the women in the nearby alley!

The authorities responded that there was a brief time when activity did occur in the alley but they also claim that it was not bad.

They claim the women were not badly harmed but other videos showed that the two of them were really bad off.

I am so happy that the Chinese people are not being bullied altogether, but as you have said, they were born into this reality. 

30 minutes ago, Michel Montvert said:

China's nasty little secret is that in fact they have a number of minority ethnic groups---not everyone is Han---and those are often severely abused, as we're seeing occur now against the Uighurs. As the Soviet system imposed Russian language and culture on the occupied nations ("Republics"), so the Chinese Communist system has imposed Han identity and culture and Chinese language on the country.

Thank you for commenting. WOW! Han? What about MANDARIN? Is that different from Han?

I thought the Mandarin language was the main one being pushed.

Yes, I have just recently seen newsbreaks about how the Uighurs are being marginalized. In fact, I always hear about them.

On 8/30/2022 at 11:56 AM, Chevdove said:

Thank you for commenting. WOW! Han? What about MANDARIN? Is that different from Han?

I thought the Mandarin language was the main one being pushed.

Yes, I have just recently seen newsbreaks about how the Uighurs are being marginalized. In fact, I always hear about them.

Han is the ethnicity of mainstream Chinese. They are the vast majority in China. They speak Mandarin mostly, yes.

During the Great Leap Forward especially, minority non-Han people were abused. There were cases of ethnic Korean teachers being pulled out of schools and thrown brutally into the streets for speaking and teaching in Korean. For those in the South., such as in the province of Yunan, things can get quite racist. And then there's Tibet... very sad.

• Like 1