Do tell, Del

@DelWhat's your take on omens or messages from the other side?  i don't want to be morbid, - but I am.  💀  On my night table, next to my collection of quartz crystals, is a small pyramid topped by a tiny ankh.   Also on a nearby desk is a picture of my late husband.  Yesterday morning when I woke up, the framed picture was laying on the floor and as I was picking it up, I noticed  the ankh was missing from the pyramid and I spotted it on the floor, too. What do you make of this? And, believe it or not, as I am trying to key this, my computer keeps skipping and stalling. 😱

I have no major health issues and have been doing OK but if I come up "missing in action", it's been nice knowin' ya, Pal. 😏  

The Ankh symbolise the sexual union between a male and a female.

I heard it described as man and woman united on earth.

I think when you decide to go you're gone. I feel or perhaps you feel , that the answers you seek are not of this realm. And to seek those answers you need to leave your body behind.

It's not morbid. I reached a goal I set in 1997. Then I wondered why I wasn't dead. I am bored with life, but I am not bored with living.  Yet over the last month I haven't felt better in my entire life. I feel there's a lot of magic brewing around me.

I thought you were dead when you hadn't posted for a few months.

My sense is that you won't be tired but you would've had your fill of living.

Also Pyramids are like clocks, that measure the year. The ones in Guatemala are tied to the Equinox, I believe the spring one.

I will check to see if the Egyptian Pyramids are tied to the solstice

I was wrong Giza is tied to the fall equinox . So those two Pyramids are like a set

On 9/1/2022 at 8:14 AM, Delano said:

...the answers you seek are not of this realm. And to seek those answers you need to leave your body behind.

The Ankh is also the Egyptian symbol of eternal life. Pyramids and crystals both emit energy waves, leading me to believe that the combination of my talismans in alignment with the image of my husband are a paradigm of what could culminate in supernatural activity which, as you suggest, is up to me to pursue.  

On 9/1/2022 at 8:14 AM, Delano said:

I am bored with life, but I am not bored with living.  Yet over the last month I haven't felt better in my entire life. I feel there's a lot of magic brewing around me.

I feel pretty much the  same way!  My miniature table top pyramid is solid and has a  green gem embedded on one its sides, and when the light hits it a certain way, its largest facet seems to turn black and resemble an open door that leads to what's inside. Hindus think the answer to everything is contained in the Emerald Tablets, rather than the Akashic records, and I imagine that this phantom door in the green jewel leads to these emerald tablets. 🤢 I like to think of this as magic - instead of insanity.😉

2 hours ago, Delano said:

@Cynique I am in agreement. In Sanskrit,the word Akasha equates to zero and translates into sky or void. Some words in Sanskrit have numeric value. It's called epigraphic.

To live without the belief in magic seems tragic to me.

We live in the material world and in one which we could call "magical" for lack of a better term.

Humans' ability to be conscious of both realms varies with the individual, of course.

I am aware currently of a trajectory of changes which is running parallel to what we read in the news and is accessible to normal vision. Likely you are also aware of this.

In fact, we can take action in either or both realms.

As you mention Guatemala... some of what is going on is charted by the Mayan calender. The Vedic understanding of cycles is also relevant to this.

Some intense weather ahead!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Delano said:

Yes @Michel Montvert I am familiar with the magical elements in reckoning time. Both sets of Indians created a sacred and Mundane calendar. My feeling is that it will culminate in 2024

You may be right. I think it's likely that "no one knows the hour."

Mayan sources emphasize that humans will choose which way it will go. Humanity collectively will be given a chance to choose sanity over madness, light over darkness.

My trust in humanity is not high currently, but we'll see what happens.

16 hours ago, Delano said:

Time will tell

2024 is interesting... the date of the next Presidential election. The GOP will lose the election, and then...

A friend of mine who hates Trump but is a gun aficionado and hangs out with Republicans at the gun shop was talking about their intention to rise up. Around here there is a high % of blacks relative to the avg. in Virginia, and a bunch of hippies at a yoga center founded by Satchidananda. I asked him, so what are these rednecks planning to do, rise up and shoot whom? The Yogaville hippies and the blacks? He simply said, "Yeah, probably. And Democrats."

@DelAre we on the cusp of some kind of new autumnal phase?  I see a half-moon up there glowing in the night sky.  i ask because I've been overtaken by a feeling of gloom, bordering on depression. The world is in such turmoil, climate-wise, as well as politically, and crime has become rampant in Chicagoland.  Particularly troubled by the local high school, not having enough teachers to conduct classes full time..   

My magic has become chaotic in a subdued way. 

If nothing comes to you, that's OK. i can't expect a pat explanation for everything.

The last year is the first time I haven't felt optimistic about the future. 

I feel that next year will be a good year. I have been feeling magical and there are some small positive signs. 

It only takes one visionary to help us to find the light .

I find that I vacillate between optimism and apathy.

I feel the years will be getting harder up until 2024. And 2024 is a turning point.

In a way all of the problems being visible is a step forward. Also realising that the custodians may not care is also useful information.

I am having some major changes yet I keep getting signs . That things will work.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:59 AM, Cynique said:

can't expect a pat explanation for everything.

How about a Del explanation?

• Haha 1

I feel the years will be getting harder up until 2024. And 2024 is a turning point.

Well, i don't make any long range plans. Whatever will be, will be, I guess. I forgot mention that i am also weary.

Also realising that the custodians may 'it care is also useful information.

???   Is that "pat" speaking? 😁