ANOTHER WORLDhttps://aalbc.com/tc/topic/9743-another-world/

A while back I announced that I was divorcing myself from the "black race" because i was weary and disillusioned with its state of affairs.  To me, ongoing calls for unity had become a broken record, preoccupation with racism had become obsessive, participation in self-genocide a curse. I saw no reversal of fortune in the future; except for individuals who having equipped themselves with all the necessary skills, were able to thrive in a system that appreciated whatever generates profit.  i observed little to encourage the idea that the USA would ever totally rid itself of racism, or that African Americans would ever be anything other than a thorn in the side of their nation's white power structure, left to console themselves with their notions of unappreciated black supremacy.  Boo-Hoo.

So, I dropped out, and took a seat in the peanut gallery, now and then tossing shells here and there. Presently, at the ridiculous age of 89, what dominates my impending  dementia is not only what awaits in the afterlife, but the alternate theories about how humanity came to be in this life, thoughts that give my existence a whole new perspective.

Currently, I am intrigued by what is a different version of Mankind's evolution as imagined by a  certain community of archaeologists and historians. Just consider what the UFO crowd has speculated based on the similarity between modern day astronauts and the relics and hieroglyphics of ancient civilizations. Ponder the explanations for the expertise shared by peoples on different continents when it came to the erection of enormous structures and a familiarity with astronomy, evidence suggesting that a common source was the origin of the advanced knowledge possessed by these separate societies.   

This is the gist of what is being theorized in regard to our planet having once been invaded by beings from outer space, aliens who infiltrated and reproduced with Earthlings, speeding up their evolution. 

All of this and more is documented in "Ancient Aliens", a lengthy series which appears on cable TV's  History channel.  What this program claims takes liberty with science but I relate to it because I've always suspected that I am an alien, descended from life forms who were transported here by asteroids and comets. In any case, I find exploring these amazing ideas preferable to getting bogged down in what is currently happening on the "3rd Rock from the Sun".   

So, "Ancient Aliens", along with the HBO fantasy series about Dragons and Thrones are what have now captivated my interest. "The truth is out there." At this waning point in my life, I'll leave politics and race and religion to those who have an appetite for re-hashing.  

Have at it, Folks. It's all yours.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cynique said:

All of this and more is documented in "Ancient Aliens", a lengthy series which appears on cable TV's  History channel.  

Since I don't watch sitcoms and reality shows, in addition to news and football, I watch History channel programs too.

The subject of extraterrestrial beings and alternative life forms is interesting enough.  I still approach it in the same way I do religion. 😁😎

• Like 1

Black people build pyramids, white films say it was them, when that was disproven, then they claim it must have been aliens.

i believe in extraterrestrial life, but I despite being on the history channel i could never bring myself to watch that show. Maybe I’ll revisit it (is it a new show, or if it the one that have been out at least a decade?)

22 hours ago, Cynique said:

All of this and more is documented in "Ancient Aliens", a lengthy series which appears on cable TV's  History channel.  What this program claims takes liberty with science but I relate to it because I've always suspected that I am an alien, descended from life forms who were transported here by asteroids and comets. In any case, I find exploring these amazing ideas preferable to getting bogged down in what is currently happening on the "3rd Rock from the Sun".   

I too ponder a thought that I might be from another realm. 

I wonder why do some people break from the norm and think differently than what they have been conditioned to think. 

Some people do as they are taught but then, some do not. Why?

I believe that it is good at times to do as you are told, but then at times, I think it is imperative to look outside of the frame to see if there are other possibilities.

The human mind is fascinating, imo. 

• Like 1

I saw that "Ancient Aliens" garbage a few times on the History Channel.
Not only is it boring but it's down right insulting to the Black and Brown people of the past who built pyramids, great cities, and great monuments with their creativity and ingenuity only for these racist bastids to give the credit to some "Martians" or some other extra-terrestrials from out in space somewhere.

Leave it up to White men to talk a small portion of the facts of history and add their lies to the mix and if I remember correctly (because I haven't bothered to watch the shit in years) they have some "British sounding" dude narrating the show showing art work, diagrams, hieroglyphs, ect....much of which are totally unrelated to the subject they're discussing -all in an attempt to support their false "ET" narratives.

I believe there are other worlds, other planets, other galaxies, and other REALMS.....and I don't need some lying White man to tell me this.
Our Ancestors have been telling us this since humanity began.

• Haha 1

Leave it to black folks to inject racism into every subject, jumping to conclusions, invoking the same ol tired preconceived notions, seeing things that aren't there,  never acknowledging that implicit in these theories is that aliens could've been who influenced or reproduced with whomever you claim originated EVERYTHING.   And just for the record, pyramids were found in places other than Egypt; in South America, for instance. Nor did the people  who built the pyramids in Egypt look typically negroid in the way they represented themselves in their art and hieroglyphics. They look mixed with something else.

i guess i didn't make myself clear that others not liking the "Ancient Alien" series was something that would make a difference to me. So i'll emphasize that I couldn't care less about your impressions of, or opinions on this series. Your criticism just intensifies my interest in this program.

Now return to your huddle and resume your moaning and bitchin about "da white man".  😴

If we wait long enough, that idiot former POTUS 45 with the classified documents on his patio table might spill the beans about Area 51 and other information being held under wraps.

Then again, knowing clown POTUS 45 was a loose canon, they probably didn't share the most highly classified info.

I'd like to know why only a few people have gotten to see the UFOs. The aliens need to land the d8mn thing and get out. 😁😎

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

in South America, for instance. Nor did the people  who built the pyramids in Egypt look typically negroid in the way they represented themselves in their art and hieroglyphics.

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-colossal-heads-of-the-olmec-2136318

Olmec Head

That is from the Olmecs in Mexico. Interestingly only Brown people made pyramids, whereas white people seem to favor round or circular monument. Like Stonehenge and Newgrange

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSuuSyw584nz-v0mIUsyE4EwGJfYRb4tlFh_E0Y9RJfqltGc0A%26s&sp=1663232286Tf55192ffc1f8a201277709fbaf2e8cb609880e998910408805c19f5e09a43770

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcRQaTLMsmUOHk1orqeb-KxcljMwEOHQSTRVtEUz9GF7KxP0a8U%26s&sp=1663232239T35e3d23af1445ef3523fd1e0f61f588fceed95de2c9e9dc2c2cb76c4bd0c62c5

10 hours ago, Cynique said:

for instance. Nor did the people  who built the pyramids in Egypt look typically negroid in the way they represented themselves in their art and hieroglyphics. They look mixed with something else.

😴

Looks to me like YOUR MIND needs to be "mixed with something else".

Because straight with no chaser's got your thinking all tangled up....lol.

11 hours ago, ProfD said:

If we wait long enough, that idiot former POTUS 45 with the classified documents on his patio table might spill the beans about Area 51 and other information being held under wraps.

@ProfD i assume you also watch the Science channel. Lotta interesting stuff about UFOs there, too.

6 hours ago, Delano said:

That is from the Olmecs in Mexico. Interestingly only Brown people made pyramids, whereas white people seem to favor round or circular monument. Like Stonehenge and Newgrange

@DelThe point is, that aliens could've visited earth and influenced and advanced  different cultures. What color the earthlings were is incidental - except, of course, to those fixated on racism!

Bust of pharaoh Tutankhamun in Karnak Temple (Luxor, Egypt). Detail of bust of Pharaoh Tutankhamun in one of the precincts of the Temple of Karnak (Luxor, Egypt stock photos

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

Absolutely.  IMO, History, Science, National Geographic, etc., are more entertaining than *reality* TV.😁😎

@ProfDI agree!  I also like Discovery ID because I'm a true crime buff. For amusement, I  watch Family Feud,  a showcase of America at its most stupid best.  A stunning example of how being accomplished has little to do with being able to think on your feet. It is the anti-thesis of Jeopardy! which rewards your quick reflexes and broad scope of knowledge, including trivia. ( I've been a fan of it for as long as it's been on the air.)

51 minutes ago, Delano said:

I posted the Olmec heads to demonstrate the link between Mexico and Africa. However the architects could have been aliens with Negroid features.

@DelRight,  Everybody just assumes aliens would look white, and be devious - a testament to the black mind-set.

30 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I also like Discovery ID because I'm a true crime buff.

My inner clown/comedian, cracks up watching the First 48 especially when they interview people in the blur with distorted voice. The other funny part is when the suspect finally breaks down either crying or slumped shoulders or rubbing their head and tells the truth.🤣😎

• Haha 1

As I've said over and over again......

Not just because of our 500 plus year history of dealing with these lying people (Caucasians) whether it's in the academic field or entertainment, but because of just COMMON SENSE in general....we shouldn't be wrapped up in and taking too seriously ANY information on extraterrestrial life or history THEY put out.

We need to do OUR OWN fact finding and archeology instead of sitting around arguing and debating with eachother over information THEY put out.

For example.....
Instead of going back and forth with eachother over what the original Egyptians looked like, were they good or bad, what they built, when did they build it....and quoting White sources to support our arguments with eachother we should go OURSELVES to Egypt and gather as much 1st hand evidence and knowledge as possible and THEN we can debate over the meaning

3,683 Black Couple Arguing Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock

-Black folks have been coming to the Americas for CENTURIES before Europeans!
-That's so ignorant...you ain't got no evidence of that!
-There's plenty of evidence, even Columbus said so!
-You never even went to college....please don't argue with me on this!
-Ok...here we go with that shit again
-Please leave me alone....I can't...not with you today.
-Ok, then just get yourself a White man to have a conversation with since that's who you really want anyway
-Ok...yeah...that's who I want...whatever dumb ass...since YOU are obviously happy being ignorant

Black folks just FALLING OUT with eachother "knowing" THEY are right but the OTHER Black person is wrong.
As if WE were there to witness it ourselves.

It's ALL history and heresay so ALL perspectives should be given a certain amount of respect until we nail down the truth of it OURSELVES.

Let's gather the evidence for ET life, archeology, and history in general for OURSELVES instead of simply regurgitating the garbage of Caucasian liars.

But PLEASE let us not fight with eachother over information WE haven't even gathered ourselves.

• Troy changed the title to ANOTHER WORLDhttps://aalbc.com/tc/topic/9743-another-world/

@Pioneer1, regardless of the subject matter, whether it's history from millions of years ago to religion to the latest sports legends and everything in between, human beings like to discuss and debate stuff. 

Your point of investigating history and archeology and religion for ourselves makes sense because if it did nothing else, it could create jobs providing folks are willing to invest in it. 

The real questions are 1) what do we really want to know and 2) what are we going to do with the knowledge and/or truth.

Otherwise, an obsession with the past would be a distraction and collecting data becomes an intellectual exercise in futility.

I'd much rather Black folks concentrate on knowing the past in order to solve  problems of the present and future. 

Right now, too many n8gglets are using history and religion as either an opiate to cope and/or a way to enrich themselves within the system of racism white supremacy. 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

regardless of the subject matter, whether it's history from millions of years ago to religion to the latest sports legends and everything in between, human beings like to discuss and debate stuff. 

True.
However the problems often come  depending on WHO is doing the discussing and debating...lol.

If a group of INTELLIGENT people are discussing or even debating, things will go smoothly and it will not only be hopefully enlightening and beneficial on for all parties but also entertaining!

Attractive Black Businessman Being Encouraged By Diverse Multiethnic Group  Of Coworkers During Presentation In Office Stock Photo - Download Image Now  - iStock

"Before we start this discussion, I'd like us to congratulate Taneesha for
finally getting us that grant to build that Black History Museum on Lake Blv.
The contractors are all set to break ground on December 2nd of this year.

Also, I'd like to discuss which one of us is willing to be head CURATOR for the
museum after we actually build it!"

But if a group of FOOLS with doo-rags on their heads get together to discuss even the most mild of issues...it could lead to a fight and possibly a shooting.  

Not to mention a long lasting beef over something having NOTHING to do with the actual subject of discussion. 

Disneyland Fight Combatant Gets Six Months In Jail; Two Others Skip Court  Date – Deadline

"Ok first of all.....watch how you talk to my -- BOP!
"Fuck you AND yo bitch.....tell her to keep her damn mouf shut!!!!"
"Oh helllll no.....I GOTS to go to the trunk on THIS nigga!"
"You ain't the only one with a trunk nigga....what's up???"

POP POP......(cheap ass gun jammed on the fool)....POP  POP   POP   POP

We simply CAN'T expect a decent intelligent discussion with many if not most of our people today.
No sense in even bothering.

Give the fool some entertainment and let him go on about his business while the INTELLIGENT Black folks engage in PRODUCTIVE dialog.

Otherwise, an obsession with the past would be a distraction and collecting data becomes an intellectual exercise in futility.

Yes.
And even worse than a distraction it's often used as a REPLACEMENT for real action.

Instead of actually challenging and correcting injustice and racism...you want to do an "indepth study" on them and write book after book of your findings.

Your biggest fight against racism is demanding the University you work for open up another "Black Studies" department so that MORE people can do MORE research on racism...lol.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

We simply CAN'T expect a decent intelligent discussion with many if not most of our people today.

Interestingly, despite having access to free education and a ton of reading material, I find that few people in general regardless of their level of intelligence have meaningful conversations. As NF Jr would say...most of it is trashy.😎

As i said at the beginning of my essay, i have divorced the black race.  So none of the comments or opinions about its destiny really make a difference  to me.  i might  add that i've never felt more liberated in my life. 

In the time i have left on this earth, I will revel in not giving a damn.

I exhale.

23718037_connieontheroad.jpg.6e8b31c76081230fe7c5b357d73a454f.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

I exhale.

Deservedly so my beautiful sista. Enjoy the time you have left. 🤗

Take comfort in knowing folks like myself still have just enough time and energy to carry the give a d8mn torch. 🤣😎

• Like 2

@ProfDin conclusions, let me announce that divorcing the black "race" doesn't mean  I 'm looking to hook up with the white community.  i've just transcended race in general because, before they are anything else, people are humans and, as such, are flawed.  What African-Americans  really want is a role reversal; to be able to get even with whites whom they hold in different degrees of contempt. Were blacks on top, there would still be a race problem   

This is a world where there will always be conflict, greed and a quest for power and control.  I simply want to tread my own path on my way to oblivion - or whatever, and I wish you well!

"If you don't know, now you know."    

10 hours ago, Cynique said:

...i've just transcended race in general because, before they are anything else, people are humans and, as such, are flawed.  What African-Americans  really want is a role reversal; to be able to get even with whites whom they hold in different degrees of contempt. Were blacks on top, there would still be a race problem...

Understood.

IMO, human beings aren't born flawed in the way they deal with each other. Most human dysfunction stems from taught and learned behavior and environment conditions imposed by external forces. 

I'm surely not advocating a situation where AfroAmericans simply flip the script on White folks. I would not want to see anybody oppressed, mistreated and/or killed for no reason.

I would like to see the system of racism white supremacy replaced with one of justice; balance and fairness for all of humanity. 

People should be free to enjoy their lives as long as it does not harm others.  I simply want all human beings to treat each other with love.   

The only reason human beings having love for each other doesn't exist right now is due to the evil that men have done and continue to do.  😎

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

IMO, human beings aren't born flawed in the way they deal with each other. Most human dysfunction stems from taught and learned behavior and environment conditions imposed by external forces. 

Children do have to be socialized and taught to share and get along with others because they are born totally self centered. That 's what kindergarten is supposed to do; teach kids to get along with their peers.  The failure to totally repress the spoiled, selfish "inner child"  is a contributing factor to the eternal conflict between humans. Couple that with the irrepressible  male ego - and the rest is history. 

Teaching and learning to share is normal human behavior.  Treat others as one wishes to be treated. It is essential to survival.

However, teaching and spreading hate is an evil form of human conditioning.  Nothing good comes from hatred. 

IMO, ego is only a negative trait when it is utilized to harm or destroy other human beings. If one is self-absorbed without producing postive results...that's a clown.

Otherwise, ego often motivates human beings to move from insolence and complacency and strive to be better.  The benefit of human excellence usually extends beyond the individual.

I'd enlist 10 egotistical people to solve a problem knowing at least one of them will come up with a solution.  Even better if they collaborate.  Win-win.😎

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 2:09 PM, Cynique said:

To me, ongoing calls for unity had become a broken record, preoccupation with racism had become obsessive, participation in self-genocide a curse. I saw no reversal of fortune in the future; except for individuals who having equipped themselves with all the necessary skills,  Presently, at the ridiculous age of 89, what dominates my impending  dementia is not only what awaits in the afterlife, but the alternate theories about how humanity came to be in this life, thoughts that give my existence a whole new perspective.

Currently, I am intrigued by what is a different version of Mankind's evolution as imagined by a  certain community of archaeologists and historians. Just consider what the UFO crowd has speculated based on the similarity between modern day astronauts and the relics and hieroglyphics of ancient civilizations. Ponder the explanations for the expertise shared by peoples on different continents when it came to the erection of enormous structures and a familiarity with astronomy, evidence suggesting that a common source was the origin of the advanced knowledge possessed by these separate societies.   

Cynique I wish I could express beyond words how reading this made me feel, I too am really trying to help bring unity, and help us to fix the problems that plague us, honestly all my energy is focused there, and I feel this post so much, because especially as everyone today in this very superficial time, so quickly runs from trying to do anything relevant, and is on these ridiculous apps, endlessly scrolling, just scrolling zombies, and if something causes someone to think more then 2 seconds it's like everyone just runs from it.

I really feel you on this, it is very frustrating, and a loop, that goes over and over. Only when this world stops being afraid to face themselves and wake up, will we stop this loop that traps our spirit in a box, and break free. Also man when I saw this post I was thinking it might parallel the topic I was trying to talk about too, in the recent topic I started about Buddha. And it turns out it did parallel that topic!

I think you might be really interested in that topic, and no the post is absolutely NOT promoting "supremacy"(it very clearly is saying there is no supremacy & that this is a false notion) just saying because you said "left to console themselves with their notions of unappreciated black supremacy." So I just want to make sure you don't assume that from the title, that's actually why I say in the very first paragraph, to basically say we are all One, there is no "superiority" but that literally everything, all reality, every particle, is all the same; all particles of light or in other words spirits/energy/consciousness manifested from an Infinite Oneness. And that together we are manifesting these bodies, and all reality.

So without eachother/the collectives forming our bodies, we are just individual particles/spirits/energy/consciousness without form, just orbs of light floating in an infinite black ocean that is the spirit of God from which we came. So I am just saying that to again emphasize that the concepts of "superiority" are absolutely false, and no one can be better than another, because we're nothing without eachother, and literally also have no purpose without eachother, so each person is equally important and valuable. So 100% that is not what the post is about and I emphasize in the first paragraph. It's literally paralleling this post you made and It would be really awesome to know what you think about it!

Also 89 years, God the injustice you have seen on this planet, but also at least some progress too, I really wish all of us can make you proud, and you can see at least some semblance of world peace, before you leave this world. I pretty much am a loner out in the middle of the 29 palms CA desert, kind of in a way in outerspace really looking from the outside, in on this world. And I feel also really connected to the spirit world and our ancestors out here too, and I feel at 89 you are also in outerspace, looking from the outside in on this world too, and very connected to the spirit world, I pray that we can make our ancestors proud, and God happy that we are working to bring peace, and not running from the very reason we are blessed with these bodies, the ability to read, to write & become aware of ourselves, so that we may fully remember who we are, and share this blessing of awareness to bring all peace. The peace from knowing that we are here to Love, as without the ability to connect outside ourselves, we are trapped within, doing nothing, and there can be no purpose to Life. So Love is the only way to extend outside self, connect and do something, and is thus the only purpose to life.

This is the only knowledge that can bring peace, also you were talking about the afterlife, I have been really spending alot of time trying to share research on this. If you are interested, I wrote a paper that talks about this meaning of life being Love, but also how it leads us to the Ultimate Truth, the afterlife and alot, as I am certain this is the only knowledge that can bring world peace. And of course it is not a paper telling anyone how to think, but just to ponder, research and think about as you are saying. For sure I am very interested in the same thing, and wanted to spend all the time I can sharing all the research I did on this subject/as well as honestly feeling from childhood the spirit world PUSH me into this awareness/research, so for sure I believe this research is part of all of our journey in this world. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nTRn5orV804vML44ffQrT-GVwCgkHV5-133Tkk16pS0/edit

Also I'd be really interested if you have any viewpoints or edits on that paper, in all though I feel such a connection to you and your journey I hope we can fullfill our dreams of unity I promise I will work everyday to remember our dream, and hope we can make you, our ancestors, and God proud, especially as there has been so much work collectively done for us to be where we are today. I really hope these new generations appreciate that, and don't run from trying to help this world be free, and at peace. Really I feel this post and just feel these forums are literally one of the most important ones on this planet. 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:47 PM, Cynique said:

I give about learning and knowing. Other's opinions less so.

If you change your mind you change your world. Everything starts with an idea. 

“Some People Make Things Happen,
Some Watch Things Happen,
While Others Wonder What Has Happened.”

Eleanor Roosevelt

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, Sani Nassif said:

I wish I could express beyond words how reading this made me feel

When you  reach the level that you can "express beyond words", then you have merged with the Universe and your work on earth is done...  don't sweat the small stuff.  

On 10/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, Sani Nassif said:

Also 89 years, God the injustice you have seen on this planet, but also at least some progress too, I really wish all of us can make you proud,

I sometimes wish that I could've - or would've been more of a participant rather than a witness to all the racial strife that has happened during my life time. Contrary to what some may believe, my atypical black experience spared me a lot of the misery that befell others of my race.  I am now nothing more than the "great empathizer".  Strive to be proud of  any injustices you can dispel.  I have not earned this homage.   I wish you love.

• Like 2

Cynique

I sometimes wish that I could've - or would've been more of a participant rather than a witness to all the racial strife that has happened during my life time. 

It's not to late, ya know....

Unless your legs are giving you problems, you can STILL get out there and participate in a few marches and demonstrations if you're sincere about speaking out against injustice!

🤨-But no...you don't want to do that.....do you?

Naww.....
You'd rather just hang around AALBC and take shots at me during your spare time.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's not to late, ya know....

Unless your legs are giving you problems, you can STILL get out there and participate in a few marches and demonstrations if you're sincere about speaking out against injustice!

🤨-But no...you don't want to do that.....do you?

Naww.....
You'd rather just hang around AALBC and take shots at me during your spare time.

@Pioneer1Oh put a sock in it.  I am not interested in reconciling with the black race which I have divorced.   And low hanging fruit like you make perfect targets to pick on.  You are the embodiment of the type of person I have encountered and been revolted by all my 89 years. A conceited motor mouth jerk who thinks he knows it all and can't conceive of the idea that he might be wrong about something. An assinine narcissist.  👉🏽💩

Divorced??

HUH....

😏 -Who told her that her ass was even with us in the FIRST place....lol.

Cynique

You are the embodiment of the type of person I have encountered and been revolted by all my 89 years.

Well.....
If you keep ENCOUNTERING them....that means you must be ATTRACTING them....lol

Might want to dig deep within and find out what's going on with your persona that you keep attracting that which you CLAIM to find revolting.

@Pioneer1People like you were among the many other types with whom I have interacted, -  and I'm grateful that i didn't "keep encountering" or "attracting " your kind.  Those are your words, not mine . As usual you are putting your spin on things, to try and  create  a scenario that feeds your ego and puts you in a favorable light.   Same ol, same ol.