Biden and Democrats Drive Economy And Blacks to Poor House

13.5 Inflation:

Here’s what we know:

Inflation did not ease as much as expected in August, with an 8.3 percent rise in the Consumer Price Index showing that the squeeze on consumers remains acute.

Inflation came in faster than expected in August even as gas prices fell.

Inflation Report Dampens Biden’s Attempts to Celebrate the Economy

Markets plunge on higher-than-expected inflation numbers.

Inflation explained: The good, the bad and the uncertain.

Rapidly rising rents could pose a problem for the Fed.

A jump in grocery prices is pinching consumers.

Gas prices have fallen for 91 straight days, relieving some inflationary pressure.

What economists and analysts say about what the data means.

If you are not feeling the pinch, you must be rich. The disaster of the Biden administration is that it’s going to heighten racial/ethnic tensions in America as the different groupings of people struggle for scarce resources. 

The sad thing is it didn’t have to be this way. Black Americans have been bamboozled by the Climate Justice Warriors into thinking that Nature is Racist. When will we wake up to the reality that’s it’s the CJWs who are using racist ideology to keep Black Americans slaves to fear and emotion.

The Democrats are trying to disarm us. They are freeing violent criminals. They are flooding the country with dangerous drugs.

The excuse has been the unequal application of the law. But Mass “Incarnation” hasn’t occurred since world war 2 and the Japanese. We have serious issues which are being given wrong answers.

The Democrats most be stopped before they turn America into a place worse than Nazi Germany. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

If you are feeling the pinch, you must be rich.

That doesn't make sense. 😁

Despite inflation, I see folks spending money every day with big azz smiles on their faces. 

Folks grunt, grumble and complain a little bit but still hand over their cash or credit card.

Don't get me started on vacation and entertainment spending.  🤣😎

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

Despite inflation, I see folks spending money every day with big azz smiles on their faces. 

Folks grunt, grumble and complain a little bit but still hand over their cash or credit card.

Don't get me started on vacation and entertainment spending.  🤣😎

Facts

BIG ASS SMILES!
People are lining up to spend their money on shit.

What I'm also noticing is that people seem to be more willing to work longer hours and harder jobs than they were 20 years ago.

20 years ago most people worked from 40-45 hours a week.
There were people who did 50 and 60 but they were usually salaried professionals who's jobs didn't demand a lot of physical labor or service.

I'm seeing more and more people in SERVICE INDUSTRY jobs and MANUAL LABOR jobs putting in 60 and 70 hours a week working 2 and even 3 jobs and seemingly glad to do it or not caring or complaining about it.  I don't know how their bodies are physically taking it.
But I've noticed over the past 5 years a DRAMATIC increase in the consumption of energy drink.
Over half of the people I work with guzzle down those damn MONSTER DRINK like water and I guess it gives them the energy to put in all of those hours.

Jual Monster Energy Drink Terdekat - Harga Murah & Grosir September 2022

That and Red Bull.
But Red Bull (which I used to call crack in a can...lol) is considered "old school" now.
Like coffee...compared to Monster

They're pumping this shit out into the public to get the people to work harder and harder and tossing a few peanuts at them to keep them happy.....and they're going for it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

What I'm also noticing is that people seem to be more willing to work longer hours and harder jobs than they were 20 years ago.

A by-product of the pandemic is that working from home has actually led to salaried people putting in longer hours too. 

Apparently, when working from home, it's easy for people to log-on to their work computer before plucking the boogers out of their eyeballs and brushing their teef and washing their azz.  They get caught up in *working* and before they know it, the sun has set and their kids are getting ready for bed. 😁😎

On 9/14/2022 at 10:18 AM, ProfD said:

It was an omission. I corrected it. Thank you 🙏🏾.

On 9/14/2022 at 5:46 PM, Pioneer1 said:

And corporations are saving a killing on water, heat, and electric bills....let alone office and parking space, insurance, ect....

Corporations are still paying for the space they lease. That’s why many are pushing workers to return to the office in NYC.

On 9/14/2022 at 4:56 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I'm seeing more and more people in SERVICE INDUSTRY jobs and MANUAL LABOR jobs putting in 60 and 70 hours a week working 2 and even 3 jobs and seemingly glad to do it or not caring or complaining about it.

I hear others are crying for a 4 day work week. You also can’t turn off your brain 🧠 so if you are paid for your thinking you are always working.

Actually, I'm a "Classical Liberal" and support far far less laws and rules.

I an IDEAL society, you wouldn't have any laws or rules limiting the work day or week......BUT you'd also have huge safety nets in place to keep people from hitting rock bottom.

Just like the title of this thread, you'd literally have "Poor Houses" set up by the government to give people beds, food, and medical care even if they CHOOSE not to work to support themselves.  They shouldn't be forced to.

On 9/14/2022 at 3:36 AM, daniellegfny said:

13.5 Inflation

Until Black America stops drinking the Democrat Kool-Aid, it will be destined for failure.

On 9/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, Pioneer1 said:

People are lining up to spend their money on shit.

Best line I've seen in a while.

On 9/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Actually, I'm a "Classical Liberal" and support far far less laws and rules.

You aren't a "classical" liberal.  You're a self absorbed Libertarian.

On 9/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, nels said:

Until Black America stops drinking the Democrat Kool-Aid, it will be destined for failure.

Yeah, because the alternate that Republicans are offering isn't a solution either - unless becoming a fascistic, evangelical bigot is your idea of being a success.

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2022 at 11:16 PM, Cynique said:

Yeah, because the alternate that Republicans are offering isn't a solution either - unless becoming a fascistic, evangelical bigot is your idea of being a success

I guess you didn’t read the Commitment to America. It’s an action plan to make All Americans proud, safe and prosperous!!!

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2022 at 6:36 AM, daniellegfny said:

13.5 Inflation:

Here’s what we know:

Inflation did not ease as much as expected in August, with an 8.3 percent rise in the Consumer Price Index showing that the squeeze on consumers remains acute.

Inflation came in faster than expected in August even as gas prices fell.

Inflation Report Dampens Biden’s Attempts to Celebrate the Economy

Markets plunge on higher-than-expected inflation numbers.

Inflation explained: The good, the bad and the uncertain.

Rapidly rising rents could pose a problem for the Fed.

A jump in grocery prices is pinching consumers.

Gas prices have fallen for 91 straight days, relieving some inflationary pressure.

What economists and analysts say about what the data means.

If you are not feeling the pinch, you must be rich. The disaster of the Biden administration is that it’s going to heighten racial/ethnic tensions in America as the different groupings of people struggle for scarce resources. 

The sad thing is it didn’t have to be this way. Black Americans have been bamboozled by the Climate Justice Warriors into thinking that Nature is Racist. When will we wake up to the reality that’s it’s the CJWs who are using racist ideology to keep Black Americans slaves to fear and emotion.

The Democrats are trying to disarm us. They are freeing violent criminals. They are flooding the country with dangerous drugs.

The excuse has been the unequal application of the law. But Mass “Incarnation” hasn’t occurred since world war 2 and the Japanese. We have serious issues which are being given wrong answers.

The Democrats most be stopped before they turn America into a place worse than Nazi Germany. 

The opposing party releases more violent criminals than Democrats and is doping people with opioids that has caused a epidemic.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Saturn Moon said:

The opposing party releases more violent criminals than Democrats and is doping people with opioids that has caused a epidemic.

Facts

During 2020, it was Trump and the Republican governors who were letting the most violent of criminal out of the jails and prisons across the U.S. out of recentment to the mass protests that were taking place earlier that summer.
They let them out in the name of "covid" but they weren't letting out the NON-VIOLENT inmates...just the most violent ones.
Knowing full well that was going to happen.

Now violent crime has skyrocketed across the nation.

But you don't want to believe in racist conspiracies @Troy ?????

On 9/25/2022 at 8:05 AM, Pioneer1 said:

🤔Now......
How is SOMEONE ELSE gonna sit up there and tell ME what I am????

@Cynique probably wrote that because "Classical" liberals, do not call for less laws and rules, that a libertarian and conservative position. Words have meaning.

On 12/4/2022 at 9:23 AM, Pioneer1 said:

But you don't want to believe in racist conspiracies @Troy ?????

That is not true, I believe in conspiracies, as many are documented.  I just don't believe in most  of the "conspiracy theories" you tout, as they are generally baseless fiction you created in your mind.   

Now you say violent crime has "skyrocketed across the nation."  I'm not sure what you mean by "sky rocketed."  Perhaps you can share an example of a national statistic that warrants such a claim. 

Troy

Now you say violent crime has "skyrocketed across the nation."  I'm not sure what you mean by "sky rocketed."  Perhaps you can share an example of a national statistic that warrants such a claim. 

I remember it clearly.
After the riots of 2020 in the summer, a little Black girl was killed down in Atlanta and that set off a wave of violence that included so many children being shot and killed that hasn't ended yet.

Pay attention to the news.
You're hearing about more children are being shot and killed in the past couple years than in the previous 10 years combined.

Not sure about the stats on it but it's certainly being reported on more which speaks of an increase.

You claim that these conspiracies are fictions of my own mind, but the question is: given the 400 year history of White treatment of Black people in this nation....why aren't YOU developing conspiracies in your mind too?

Black people can be so trusting and forgiving like everything is alright....even when you got White boys like the one up in Buffalo shooting up stores and killing Black grandmothers you STILL don't want to believe White men are sitting around planning and plotting against you.
You REFUSE to believe that this could be the reality.

Like a lot of Black people I talk to, I don't think you WANT to believe in some of my conspiracies because you know deep down their MAY be some truth to them and you figure you can't do anything about it anyway so why even worry yourself over it.

Regardless of how much it has increased, violent crime happens way too often here in the US, supposedly the most developed country in the world. 

But, violence fuels the American economy in so many ways.  Think of every public and private institution and business that makes money from the misfortune and demise of people.

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Black people can be so trusting and forgiving like everything is alright....

I'm sure you already know this but like dealing with America's original sin and reparations and asking for anything else beneficial, the reason AfroAmericans who know better aren't dealing with it is because...

image.png.111af903ab916f611118ffac1371d370.png

they're afraid to hear the answer.  As a result, folks are  going along to get along and getting in where they fit and trying not to upset the apple cart. 😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

Regardless of how much it has increased, violent crime happens way too often here in the US, supposedly the most developed country in the world. 

But, violence fuels the American economy in so many ways.  Think of every public and private institution and business that makes money from the misfortune and demise of people.

Careful with talk like that.......

It sounds too much like those "baseless conspiracy theories" Troy accuses me of making up....lol.

How ridiculous the thought that there could be people sitting around somewhere plotting and planning on ways to actually INCREASE crime  in order to make more money for the economy (police, jailers, corrections officers, lawyers, judges, psychiatrists, social workers, foster care, etc.....). 
Ha, ha, haaaa don't be so funny 😂......but uhhh.,...

->  🤨

@Pioneer1

Aren't you the one who demanded Black people decamp from California because Spanish-speaking migrants had arrived and had thoroughly established themselves?

In effect, you were ceding future presidential elections. Without Black voters, our people have no way of interjecting our views and aims into a presidential election.

You were hoping Karen Bass lost her mayoral election for Los Angeles. Explain how you win state electoral votes without being in that state in large numbers to actually vote. 

The way forward is by changing our mindset. Build Coalitions as Barack Obama did before he ran for the White House. 

However, for many this seems too straightforward, too practical and would appear headed for success. So they would rather grouse, complain and whine. 

Failing to vote is not a political statement. It is Surrender. 

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not sure about the stats on it but it's certainly being reported on more which speaks of an increase.

your uncertainty about the stats is evident. have you considered that the reporting on violent crime has increased? It is one of the reasons i consumer less so called news.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

why aren't YOU developing conspiracies in your mind too?

i do. I just keep them to myself. 

And of course there are some white people plotting against us. Who is denying that? It is when you go off the rails with roundabouts where i take issue.

22 hours ago, Troy said:

i do. I just keep them to myself. 

Why?

How can a problem be solved if everyone who sees it  just looks at it and keeps their mouths shut out of fear of what other's may think of them?

Black folks in small circles around the nation were saying for decades that the government was bringing drugs into the Black community to neutralize it, but it was called a silly and baseless conspiracy theory UNTIL even White folks at the San Jose Mercury News confirmed it back in 1996.  Now it's acknowledged and hidden or "explained away" but still....what was called a "baseless conspiracy" turned out to be true.

If you have suspicion about something going on in society you SHOULD share it because others may have the very same suspicions which may very well speak of an actual problem that can be identified and solved.