ProfD Help Me Out.......

Help me out brutha!

You listen to Neely Fuller Jr. also, and I seem to remember him years ago SPECIFICALLY say that they were trying to turn Black women into warriors or soldiers.

Do you remember this also????

He said that they they were trying to make the Black woman's vagina obsolete, make the White man's anus the NEW "Black vagina" that Black men should seek out.....and then the plan was to get Black girls to become lesbians, seek the comfort of EACHOTHER and then join the military and go fight in wars with eachother and die in eachother's arms.

Do you remember hearing any of this also????

If it had came from anybody else besides Neely Fuller I would have chuckled at it a little but coming from HIM I said   Hmmmm.....

Now look the movie "Woman King" comes out with no women in any positive sexual roles, encouraging them to hate the Black man and see him as useless and then encourage them to become militant warriors who fight and die in eachothers' arms!!!

Neely Fuller Jr. NAILED THIS YEARS AGO!!!!

I'm trying to find a few links to him saying this.
He said it SEVERAL times but mostly in his hours long presentations.

ProfD

Thanks.
I've seen a few of these clips but they don't include where he goes much deeper and talks about the Black women warriors.

In a few shows he actually gives more detail of the plans of the racists to not only sway the men into going after the White male anus but he says they'll try to encourage Black women to become soldiers and warriors.
They won't worry about getting married and having children (the real aim of the racists anyway) but instead their goal in life will be to grow up, join the military, fall in love with other Black women and go off and fight on foreign battle fields.

He said that was the long term plan.

That's not some VAGUE prophecy...I mean...that's TOO specific and detailed.

And when you see that new Black Panther movie and it's nearly all female government and warriors along with the Woman King....you're seeing a CLEAR narrative and agenda being pushed:  Black women stop trying to be women and start being the STRONG MEN you were meant to be!

Toronto Review: Viola Davis In 'The Woman King' Directed By Gina  Prince-Bythewood – Deadline

"We don't want to be delicate and feminine.
That's for White girls.
We want to be muscled up strong warriors!"

Group of Women Praying - Stock Photo - Masterfile - Premium Royalty-Free,  Artist: John Gertz, Code: 600-02671209

"Ok....thank you our brave women warriors!
WE'LL gladly take the feminine role!
You can fight for us too while we take bubble baths and get our nails done"

*Btw....during that time in history most African women went around topless and their breasts were routinely seen.
So if this movie wanted to be historically accurate, why weren't the women allowed to show their breasts???
Because seeing those nice brown African breasts dangling on the screen would make it CLEAR that these were feminine women....which would defeat the real purpose of the movie.

@Pioneer1, there is a longer clip where NF Jr, expounds on it. If I find it, I'll post a link.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now look the movie "Woman King" comes out with no women in any positive sexual roles, encouraging them to hate the Black man and see him as useless and then encourage them to become militant warriors who fight and die in eachothers' arms!!!

That's not an accurate summation of the movie.

The King (man) does have several wives. The women warriors do not hate men. They have taken a vow not to marry or bare children. Otherwise, they are soldiers doing a job to protect the kingdom's business interests.

There are some head scratching depictions but there are a couple storylines running through the movie.

I won't give away too much of what it's about but the movie is entertaining in a "Set It Off" kinda way.

I left the theater with my manhood firmly intact. I'm glad Viola Davis is already a married woman.😁😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

No no the comment you quoted wasn't a description of the MOVIES themselves.....it was a description of Neely Fuller's prediction of what the racists have in mind for the future position of Black women.
Hollywood is just being used to help achieve that goal through SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

They could put out a movie showing 90% positive and only 10% negative scenes; but that 10% is so powerful and potent that it affects the psyche of little Black girls who watch it and grow up desiring to be like the character in the movie.  Kind of like how The Mack and Superfly affected the psyche of many Black young men who watched it and wanted to be pimps as they got older.
Which leads me to my next point...........

This isn't so much about the BLACK MAN'S manhood and whether it emasculates him.....the focus of this film is on the BLACK WOMAN'S FEMININITY and the historical efforts of the racists in this nation to make Black women "less feminine" than the White woman whom they prop up as the "ultimate woman".
The Black man will leave the movie with his masculinity intact....but will the average Black girl who watches this movie leave with HER femininity intact and desire to be a woman?

Let us remember that the ORIGINAL AMAZONS were not Black women but White women from the Greek/Berber/Amazigh culture.  Just like the original Lesbians were White women from the Greek island of Lesbos.   
Giving women the masculine role and vice versa is part of THEIR tradition, not ours.  But if we aren't' careful and if our people don't know how to properly analyze propaganda and protect themselves and their children from it.....these racist devils will put THEIR vices on our people and have them thinking it came from them.

Remember that the Woman King was written BY two White women....not Black people. 

@Pioneer1, understood regarding how your description tied into NF Jr.'s commentary. I'm sure he could see the handwriting on the wall from past images.

Hollywood has exploited stereotypes of and presented negative images of Black folks for a long time. 

From the old black and white movies and sitcoms to present, Black women have been portrayed as maids, prostitutes, housewives, strippers, etc.  Black men have been portrayed as servants, janitors, unemployed, hustlers, gangsters, etc.

Overall, I don't believe Hollywood images adversely affect Black folks pysche any more than Rambo inspires White boys to believe they're super-soldiers or John Wick makes them killers or Kill Bill inpires white girls to become assassins.

IOW, Black folks aren't any more impressionable than anybody else.  The media doesn't create effeminate males and masculinized females.   Like everybody else, Black folks are going to be and do whatever is already in them usually without any help from external forces. 

While Hollywood has the resources and latitude to portray Black folks however it chooses, our people have to decide how complicit they want to be in it. 

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

but will the average Black girl who watches this movie leave with HER femininity intact and desire to be a woman?

Remember that the Woman King was written BY two White women....not Black people. 

I believe the average Black female can watch a movie or TV program and walk away from it with her femininity intact. 

A masculinized female was already in training way before she saw it on a screen. Check the environmental conditions.

IOW, a Black female won't see a buffed up Viola Davis in a movie and make a decision on the spot...yep, that's what I want to be in life.🤣

The real question is why Black folks continue to to allow white supremacists to write and interpret our stories. 😎

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

I believe the average Black female can watch a movie or TV program and walk away from it with her femininity intact. 

@ProfDThank you. Chauvinistic men vex me trying to deconstruct women, - creatures whom they don't know "jack" about!  Years ago, Freud had the nerve to describe what a female orgasm was all about. Today, these types are in the forefront of the phony, hypocritical right-to-life movement, wanting to tell women what they can do with their bodies.

Every woman has an "inner warrior" she can summon when the occasion calls for it. Every straight woman also has a soft feminine side that the right "Alpha Male" can bring out in her.  Black women don't need to be manipulated into to  becoming belligerent. This is how they naturally react to the bullies and wussies among their men folk. Secure men who step up and take charge don't have to worry about women warriors emasculating them. BTW, in interviews, Viola Davis revealed that she was the one with an ulterior motive when it came to this movie. She wanted to showcase  dark-skinned African American women as something other than "rejects". 

In the pubic sector, It doesn't seem to the ever-vigilant lurkers that people in general,  and black women in particular, are capable of acting on their own when it comes to surviving in the world, and that their behavior doesn't necessarily have to be choreographed by secret conspirators. But the hyper suspicious types  aren't satisfied unless they're concocting theories that cast others as dummies who have to be warned by people like themselves who are "too smart to be fooled". They can't conceive of the idea that sometimes,  "life just do what it do".  

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

Every woman has an "inner warrior" she can summon when the occasion calls for it. Every straight woman also has a soft feminine side that the right "Alpha Male" can bring out in her. 

BTW, in interviews, Viola Davis revealed that she was the one with an ulterior motive when it came to this movie. She wanted to showcase  dark-skinned African American women as something other than "rejects". 

Agreed.  

In fact, this alpha-male is more attracted to a strong and smart Black woman than one who is too soft, docile and/or submissive.

In popular vernacular, I'd rather have a ride or die chick who can be a lady in public but who's not afraid to grab my gun and knows how to shoot if necessary.

So, I expect both Black men and women to fulfill their roles and also be able to cover each other if/when necessary too. 

I'm so proud of and happy for Viola Davis and the moves she's been able to make in her career. 😎

fly fliege voler insect halloween gothic tube summer ete gif anime animated  animation, fly , fliege , voler , insect , halloween , gothic , tube ,  summer , ete , gif , anime , animated , animation - PicMix

Bzzzzzzzzz..................

🧐 -I say, does someone hear some sort of insect buzzing around this room?

ProfD

Overall, I don't believe Hollywood images adversely affect Black folks pysche any more than Rambo inspires White boys to believe they're super-soldiers or John Wick makes them killers or Kill Bill inpires white girls to become assassins.

One of the differences between how negative images influence Black people and how they influence Whites is the fact that there  is far more VARIETY in how Whites are depicted in Hollywood.

Yes you have your White serial killers like Jason and Michael Meyers, psychopaths, monsters, evil villains....but you also have your White cops, heroes, doctors, saviors, ect...

In Hollywood, it seems that the Black negative out weighs the Black positive and it carries more of an influence.

The media doesn't create effeminate males and masculinized females.   Like everybody else, Black folks are going to be and do whatever is already in them usually without any help from external forces. 

Well let me ask you a question.....

How many Black people did YOU know in Washington D.C. who were claiming Bloods and Crips sets and how many "drive by shootings" were occuring there BEFORE the era of West Coast Gangsta rap and the movies like Colors and Boyz N The Hood????

The media may or may not create effeminate males and masculine females....I think chemicals in the environment certainly do.

But what the media WILL and HAS done is NORMALIZE it and make it more acceptable in society so that being a masculine "butch" woman no longer carries shame or a stigma attached to it in our community as it once did.

Just like the media and music has encouraged a lot of our young men to be open and confident and even BRAG about being a thug and  gangsta....it has encouraged a lof of our young women to proudly embrace disgrace and perversion as a "life style".

Lol....that's assuming the average Black AMERICAN female has her femininity firmly intact in the FIRST PLACE.

We are living in a society that has a 500 year history of making all women of color and especially Black women doubt their very HUMANITY much less their femininity...as compared to that White woman whom is considered the "ultimate standard" of beauty and femininity.  

Many of our sisters have already suffered from low self esteem and self worth and are already tilting towards "giving up" on being a woman period,  so when films like THIS come around...it will push some right over the edge.

They know they won't get "all" or even "most"....but if they can get a HANDFUL with this movie and a HANDFUL with another movie and a HANDFUL with a television show....that's how propaganda works.

It doesn't hit you all at once...but drip drip drip like water wearing down a rock until it's eventually dissolved.

The real question is why Black folks continue to to allow white supremacists to write and interpret our stories.

For the same reasons their propaganda works on so many of our people....stupidity and laziness.

A lot of our people are just plain stupid, gullible, and easily influences and the racists KNOW it.

Like I said, if they can get a FEW with this movie...the deed is done.  And then they'll get another FEW with the NEXT hit piece.

In popular vernacular, I'd rather have a ride or die chick who can be a lady in public but who's not afraid to grab my gun and knows how to shoot if necessary.

The problem with women like that is....too often they end up using it on YOU instead of your enemies.
One argument...one cheating accusation...and all of a sudden the entire household becomes a scene out of The Color Purple...lol.

For many if not most women...of any race...anger and frustration will often OVERRIDE any feelings of loyalty she may have for you.
She'll use any means in her power to hurt you....whether it's calling the cops on your or using your own weapons against you.

@Pioneer1,  society normalizes dysfunctional behaviors.  The media has always been willing to exploit it. Case in point....that's why we're seeing more LBGTQIA+ images on TV and in movies.

How many Black people did YOU know in Washington D.C. who were claiming Bloods and Crips sets and how many "drive by shootings" were occuring there BEFORE the era of West Coast Gangsta rap and the movies like Colors and Boyz N The Hood????

DC was the murder capital of the US before we knew anything about the west coast.  We thought they were corny azz n8gglets with jheri curls.🤣

Also, Chicago was a hotbed of gang activity and killings before those movies were released too. 

IOW, the movies and music usually come after the dysfunction has already started.

For instance, the female warriors in "The Woman King" were supposedly in Africa before white folks knew how to make movies. 

Otherwise, white supremacists enjoy making money from dysfunction under the guise of entertainment. 

Again, Black folks are more than happy to be complicit in allowing others to clown us.

As NF Jr might say...Black folks will show off in trying to out-do white supremacists in making fun of us.

That's how we end up with Black folks making music and movies and TV programs that are trashy. 

The media may or may not create effeminate males and masculine females....I think chemicals in the environment certainly do.

Man, you think folks can become sexually dysfunctional in the same way they catch a cold or flu. That's hilarious. 🤣

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The problem with women like that is....She'll use any means in her power to hurt you....whether it's calling the cops on your or using your own weapons against you.

Of course, there's more to vetting a woman than I wrote. The kind I'd trust with my money and steel don't come a dime a dozen either. 

I understand your concerns in how the media is being utilized to subliminally seduce Black folks. Again, my point is that folks are predisposed to dysfunction.

I don't believe the media pushes those folks over the edge in as much as letting them know as Jay-Z said...it's all right.😎

ProfD

Man, you think folks can become sexually dysfunctional in the same way they catch a cold or flu. That's hilarious

Not exactly....lol.

What I believe happens is that racists introduce chemicals into the environment like the water supply, food, medicines, etc...that affect the embryo, brains of fetuses and even young children while they are still developing and turns them THAT way rather than turning full grown adults.

Check out the work by Dr. Tyrone Hayes out in California who's been documenting the effects of ATRAZINE in the water supply on the testosterone and sexual development of male animals.

As far as how easily Black people can be manipulated and influenced to think a certain way by the media.

I have two words for you:

DONALD TRUMP

Black Conservatives Are Wrong in New Vice Documentary

Did you ever think you'd see so many Black folks go for him????

You don't think his Black support came in large part from media manipulation and propaganda campaigns on television and the internet?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You don't think his Black support came in large part from media manipulation and propaganda campaigns on television and the internet?

That's where I agree with your position on dumb azz n8gglets. 🤣

We've always had n8gglets who would ride with the *wrong* side to the detriment of their best interests. It's like poor white folks who vote GOP. 

No media manipulation or propaganda required. Just dumb and stupid for no good reason.

image.png.c66331dc21c65cd4e10d913a13950515.png

Either genetically compromised or maybe they got a hold of them chemicals you talking about as embryos. 🤣😎

On 9/25/2022 at 7:23 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Have you seen the film?

On 9/25/2022 at 9:27 PM, Pioneer1 said:

*Btw....during that time in history most African women went around topless and their breasts were routinely seen.
So if this movie wanted to be historically accurate, why weren't the women allowed to show their breasts???

This question is profoundly ridiculous.  Did you ever read about African female warriors? Start with Carter G. Woodson's African Heroes and Heroines

On 9/26/2022 at 11:30 AM, ProfD said:

@Pioneer1 Are you reading this?

On 9/26/2022 at 11:30 AM, ProfD said:

The real question is why Black folks continue to to allow white supremacists to write and interpret our stories. 

Oh, that is an easy one to answer.

On 9/28/2022 at 6:22 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I did. I also don't think Black Trump supporters are all "dumb" or racist either.  In fact, believing a Black Trump supporter is dumb completely misses, and dismisses, the reasoning for their support.  See "Why Black folks continue to allow white supremacists...."

@Pioneer1 I don't reject the notion that chemicals in our environment may be having an adverse effect on us.  Of course, if this is the case, poor Black people would be disproportionately affected. 

That does not mean that this is all part of the same grand scheme by "The Man" to destroy Black people.  Besides can they really afford to get rid of so many consumers, entertainers, and fodder for their prisons?

• Like 1

Troy

Have you seen the film?

No.
And don't plan on seeing it.

Nor have I seen the original "Birth of a Nation".
But enough people who HAVE seen it have said that it was racist propaganda and I'll take their word for it and not waste my time.  And it's the same with this film.

This question is profoundly ridiculous.  Did you ever read about African female warriors?

Yes.
And I didn't need some propaganda movie written by two White women to spark my interest in the subject either.

Where do you want to start...with Queen Candace of Ethiopia or Queen Nzinga of West Africa?

I've BEEN studying Black/African history for decades.

Which is WHY I asked the question I asked....which wasn't ridiculous but was spot on.

Most of the women DID go topless in those days, especially non-royalty.  So why wasn't it featured in the film?
They did it for Shaka Zulu which was a TELEVISION film back in the 80s!!
Are you telling me in 2022 they're afraid to show Black titties on the big screen???

Those questions were actually rhetorical because I KNOW why.

The movie is PROPAGANDA....not meant for historical accuracy or even entertainment, but to BRAINWASH the public into further seeing Black women as more masculine and Black people in general as more savage and violent than the general population.

Why you can't (or refuse to) see this is beyond me.

In fact, believing a Black Trump supporter is dumb completely misses, and dismisses, the reasoning for their support.

Actually, most of them are.
Literally of low intelligence.

I didn't say most Black REPUBLICANS are dumb.
Most Black REPUBLICANS are business owners and have an interest in supporting Conservative values like low taxes, less regulation, ect...so I can see THEIR reasons for supporting the Republican party.

However most Black TRUMP SUPPORTERS are:

1. Not business owners or wealthy
2. Not even traditional Republicans

Most are poor or working class men with barely a high school education.

And Trump is an OBVIOUS racist who is NOT very Conservative.
His claim to fame is inflammatory racist and bigoted rhetoric...not traditional Conservative values.

The MAIN reason a lot of Black men who support him do so is because:

1. He's flashy and arrogant in his speech and a lot of stupid Black folks find THAT ALONE attractive even if that cockiness and arrogance is being used to harm them and their community which is why so many rappers found that fool attractive.

2. He's sexist and supports the man's right to bash and mistreat women which a lot of brothers for one reason or another support.
Especially men in the "man-o-sphere".

They will ignore all of his racist and inflammatory rhetoric simply to support his "protect manhood in America" stance.

In short....
Yes...they ARE generally stupid.

How many Jews do you know will support an anti-Semite for ANY so-called "legitimate" reason???

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Are you telling me in 2022 they're afraid to show Black titties on the big screen???

yes. Why that is not obvious to you is lost on me.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The movie is PROPAGANDA....not meant for historical accuracy or even entertainment, but to BRAINWASH the public into further seeing Black women as more masculine and Black people in general as more savage and violent than the general population.

really? who has time for this man? The movie has to appeal to people outside the US otherwise it would not have been made? I have not seen it yet. I tried to see it today but they would not let my 7-month old into the theater. 

the film is universally liked by people people who have actually seen it. 

comparing The Woman King to Birth of a nation is silly. I would bet money you have not seen that film either.

How can you feel so comfortable trashing a film you have not seen?

ProfD

Most Black folks.....including myself....enjoy the movie "The Color Purple"...lol.
But it was still a HIT on Black men.

It wouldn't be very effective propaganda if they didn't make it so that people enjoyed it and would easily accept it and take it in.

Gangsta Rap is enjoyable for most young people.

The "best" lies are those that are mixed with the truth.

....and  @Troy, what's this about you having a 7 MONTH OLD?????

Did you recently get married and have a kid and didn't mention any of this to us??????

53 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most Black folks.....including myself....enjoy the movie "The Color Purple"...lol.
But it was still a HIT on Black men.

It wouldn't be very effective propaganda if they didn't make it so that people enjoyed it and would easily accept it and take it in.

Gotcha.  As Black men, we definitely have to keep our heads on a swivel and stay informed because the hits are coming from several fronts.

image.png.e131975084c6c986ede4ef4a1b264a7c.png

Looks like Ye back on his BS again. This dude and Candace Owens definitely need to spend some time with the drop squad. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Pioneer1 I listened to the whole video you posted, there was no new information above what you have previously shared. 

If the devil is covert, as the minister stated. Why would everything be revealed to Farrakhan about how to conspire against Black people?

Again, I don’t buy it. I think you give white people, Jews, in particular, too much credit. 

Still if I believed everything, the brother said, what are we gonna do about it? Surely this film is the least of our worries, wouldn’t you argue?

Yes, I have 7 month old 🙂

R.I.P Ava Muhammad (I don’t know)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Troy

Again, I don’t buy it. I think you give white people, Jews, in particular, too much credit. 

Lol...I didn't give it to them, they TOOK it.

Still if I believed everything, the brother said, what are we gonna do about it? Surely this film is the least of our worries, wouldn’t you argue?

Perhaps.
However it's a start.

Why subject yourself and your children to brainwashing and mental manipulation by your historic enemy?

If you KNOW there is a history of White people trying to demasculinize Black men and to a lesser extent masculinize Black women....you should look for it in passing with every encounter you have with White people.
Whether this is in business, entertianment, education, ect...
You should automatically assume they are trying to "pull a fast one" over on you.

Why do Black people KEEP giving these racists the benefit of the doubt UNTIL they do something harmful?
Why not just keep your guard up period?

Yes, I have 7 month old

Congratulations

Boy or girl?

Did you get married too?

Why subject yourself and your children to brainwashing and mental manipulation by your historic enemy?

we incur this as a consequence of living here. I’m not really aware of a place you can go to fully escape it. 

…you should look for it in passing with every encounter you have with White people.

I disagree because, and this should be obvious, not every white personal is trying to demasculate me or anyone else.  You’ll make yourself crazy finding boogie men everywhere.

A girl, Joy Rose Johnson. Engaged. 

2CAFBE5C-EBAA-4F0C-B605-91479E7F22A3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Troy

Joy Rose Johnson!

She sounds famous already...lol.

Beautiful little girl.
Look at those doe eyes.

we incur this as a consequence of living here. I’m not really aware of a place you can go to fully escape it. 

We can escape it RIGHT HERE if we would bother to build our own institutions and send our children to them instead of relying on Caucasians.

I disagree because, and this should be obvious, not every white personal is trying to demasculate me or anyone else.  You’ll make yourself crazy finding boogie men everywhere.

You don't need every White person or even MOST White people to do this in order for it to be effective.  All you need is a core group in strategic places of power and influence like the entertainment industry and academic institutions.

They can do so much damage spreading their psychological poisons through their movies, television shows, and the classes they teach.

• Like 1