The World Should Recognize Buddha Had African Features Especially Because It Hints At A Vast Lost History

Hi family, below are attached actual images of the oldest statues of Buddha that can be found just by googling oldest statues of Buddha.

I want to say first, I don't believe these bodies we have define who we are, I believe that we are all particles of energy/consciousness/light from an infinitely vast Cosmic Oneness, God whatever name is preferred, that have together manifested this reality & these bodies; all made of again us, the same energy/particles manifested to infinite different forms. So I believe literally everything is one and the same, the only reason I say that first is because I'm not trying to say Buddha was defined by body or skin color, only to say there is a vast history that is stolen from everyone that is born into a body that has collectively formed brown/black skin/African type features, that when we realize/reawaken to our lost history, all the broken civilizations on this planet can re-connect and we can move forward into the future we all dream of.

I know that is really specific, I just don't want there to be any misinterpretation. Also there are aborigines in Australia/New Zealand too that have African features. The only reason the world doesn't recognize this today is obviously because of racism, if anyone just looks at the pictures and researches it is clear. Even some of the oldest statues of Buddha have the nose torn off, just as the nose is torn off of the sphinx in Egypt, that is also pictured below.

Many realizations of self, and of who we are beyond these bodies, personally brought me to the awareness of a vast civilization, a world before the ice age, that had a massive cataclysm that actually caused the ice age over 100,000 years ago, where everyone had mostly African, and Indian features. Today these lost worldwide civilizations are called Atlantis, the Lost City of Dwarka(or Dvārakā), in India, and so on, these civilizations can also collectively be called Blacklantis, just to note how much history has been stolen from any spirit that is born into a body with a darker skin color(also especially because many spirits born with lighter skin want to imagine that in Atlantis everyone had lighter skin, so it's just to emphasis nope, it's Blacklantis, everyone mostly had a darker skin, and everyone no matter what skin color we have is awesome, which you can see has been attempted to be stolen from those with darker skin by stealing history, making many figures in history that had darker skin, changed to having lighter skin). With what is pictured later the oldest statues of Buddha that clearly show Buddha had a darker skin/thick afro curly hair/facial features that only exits with African genetics, as well as again with the sphinxes & pharaohs in Egypt. This history of Buddha, which each person can search for themselves, by searching the oldest statues of Buddha, hints at parts of this lost civilization. 

Subconsciously we are all aware of this ancient history, as again we are all connected to all things, through this Oneness we all manifested from, and still have this greater sense of Oneness, although we are not very aware/in tune with it again as other animals/forms are, that run before an earthquake hits, as they sense from that sense of Oneness, that a vibration occurred a vast distance away. Which is why Black Panther has been one of the most popular/highest grossing movies, in the history of this planet. Because in it especially is some of this ancient lost history.

Anyhow I'd like to share more of this history I have seen after many realizations of self, for anyone interested/open minded enough to do research rather than instantly reject. Also I did make a video presentation for it, that is by far better then words, but I will not share here unless a moderator oks the video, I will only share words & pictures for anyone interested. As sharing links I know can trigger algorithms to auto delete something, or moderators to become upset and not see everything I am sharing is only to uplift and help us all. Which would really be hurtful because I am putting alot of Love into this post and energy in hopes to help uplift us all. But I know it is ok to share pictures/slides from that video, everything below was from that presentation, so now, to share in more detail about this Eden/Ancient worldwide civilization with proof/slides below, that are researchable, before the destruction of a planet that used to be where the meteorite belt is, when there was this worldwide Eden/a heavenly reality. Everyone also had an awareness of who we are, why we are here, and where we are from. And also was so conscious, in tune with reality, and knew all reality was aware and they were One with everything; that most everyone had what we today would call superpowers.

This included reading minds(which still slightly exists today, for sure has been tested and seen, you can also test and see for yourself as well), life spans far beyond todays life spans(also hinted at in the bible in the time before Noah, statements such as "black don't crack" etc.,), moving objects with thought etc., this worldwide Eden was also helped to be created by today what many would call Grey aliens, who are us, or consciousness manifested into a form that we are all trying to manifest into/support. I know that sounds new or strange to many but let us not be afraid, and let us not instantly reject without researching, let us think. There is proof all around us for those willing to search, subconsciously this is already known and represented in all our fashion/our sense of style, the way that we dress etc., In ancient times we did not have CRISPR cas9 (genetic editing today that actually gives us the ability to help transform our bodies) but we did change our outer appearance to the Grey Alien form, with skull binding, as well as putting rings to make thin & long necks, or to emphasize thin and long necks.

Today we also subconsciously do the same with suits and the skinny fashion type, cloths, cars, and sunglasses that change our outwards appearance towards the Grey Alien appearance, we also do this on a cellular level and humanity is evolving/becoming more bald towards the Grey alien, gender neutral form. In ancient Egypt men and women were both bald and many times viewed as "gods." Anyways point being, in this ancient time before that worldwide Eden, life was mainly Neanderthal and similar type genetics. Grey aliens are the missing link, in the video and pictures below I try to emphasize that both on Earth and Mars, Greys visited from Orion at a similar time and big time changed the evolution on both planets towards Grey alien forms, as well as taught both planets how to do much, agriculture etc. Which is why both on Mars and Earth there are pyramids in alignment with Orion also pictured and researchable below, and why also ancient civilizations say the gods came from Orion; the gods that taught us many things, and why many tried to make their body shape look more like the "gods."

I only bring up this lost history to say that if we recognize who we are, our lost history & why we are here, I am sure we can resolve all the conflicts that are still resonating on this planet and are still connected to this ancient past, where "aliens" and humanity were all together, working together on our purpose. Especially as I know and became aware that the war between humanity, and what many call the reptilian form, is one of the main causes of the worldwide flood/cataclysm that happened, as described by cultures all around the world. And when we awaken to our true history, that we are all from One, and we are all spirits, all particles of energy/light/consciousness, manifested from a Oneness; here to infinitely create, Love, connect and bring heavenly realities to wherever we go. Not to blindly follow survival instincts and destroy ourselves with territorial disputes, or hate, which disconnects us and traps us in a bubble, as has happened in the ancient past, or get lost and confused thinking that the forms/bodies we have define who we are, but always realizing and remembering that we are all one, and always remaining connected to all the cosmos, and free. THEN we will finally all re-unite when we awaken to that, and bodies/forms that have the reptilian body type will join humanity, bodies that used to have African features, but became sunken underwater due to this ancient war into underwater cities and transformed into forms that many call mermaids(which ABSOLUTELY makes appropriate the black mermaid that is coming out by Disney and many secret society absolutely know this history, and have been trying to convey it time and time again to humanity(in Aquaman, Hellboy, Shape of Water, Zelda Ocarina of Time etc., as well as many actual sightings) to help re-awaken humanity so we can all re-join together again, travel the cosmos and make everywhere we travel a better place together) which are also conveyed in that video presentation, that is made up from many slides as well as many movie clips that are produced by many in these secret societies trying to help re-awaken humanities greater sense, and that we are all One.

In all when we fully re-awaken to who we are we will finally bridge all these divides, and all these borders, lines and foolish labels/walls built up from the fear of us really discovering who we are will disappear, and we will all reunite, transform all the deserts of this worlds into green paradises as well as all the planets and places around us. And I really believe that if the world recognized that Buddha had African features it could help us all re-awaken to this lost civilization, that had a full awareness of who we are and where we are from, as well as help to resolve/heal all the ancient conflicts still resonating in this world today, so we can finally all re-unite and blast off forward into the future we all dream of.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

15.jpg

Solar System1.jpg

Solar System2.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

10-2.jpg

Spirits6.jpg

Reptilian.jpg

Reptilian2.jpg

28.jpg

39.jpg

29.jpg

38.jpg

• Sani Nassif changed the title to The World Should Recognize Buddha Had African Features Especially Because It Hints At A Vast Lost History

When I look at those of the African race, our skin and hair seem to be different than other races even if they are darker than us and I've often wondered could we be "mixed" with those who are extraterrestrial.

Perhaps part Reptilian.

The skin of most Africans seem to be rougher or "scalier" than that of non-Africans and this is especially apparent when it gets cold and we get ashy.
It may also explain our kinky hair and why our pores are shaped in such a way that makes the hair come out like that.

I heard Credo Mutwa talk about the tribes with the webbed feet pictured above and it makes me wonder.

• Like 1

The Dogon of Mali is one of the most interesting group, when it comes to Exterrestrial visiting Earth.

It is their belief That they are Descendants of Amphibious Beings from the Dog Star(Canis) Constellation of the Sirius (Osiris)Star system.

As Proof they have and has displayed  knowledge  that confound some considered the Greatest of Modern Western Scientists.

The Dogu of Japan, The Dagon of the Biblical Philistines, and Oannes of Sumer...... In short what we today popularly call Mermaids.

image.thumb.png.1b5ac6577cbcbc135d3cc95089d12d06.png

Matsya.

Echoes of .....Moses Jonah Noah and Nommo

• Like 1

6 hours ago, frankster said:

The Dagon of the Biblical Philistines, and Oannes of Sumer...... In short what we today popularly call Mermaids.

Matsya.

Echoes of .....Moses Jonah Noah 

Based on my research, there is strong evidence that Moses, Oannes, Dagon, and Jonah are all related to the same story.....based on facts.

The Biblical story of Jonah seems to have been taken BY the Jews in Babylon from earlier sources.
Most likely from the Akkadians who had a similar story but the main character's name was Oannes.
Akkadians were among the first Caucasians to found a civilization in the Middle East after displacing the original Black Sumerians.

As you pointed out, the Philistines are another group of Caucasians who landed on the shores of Canaan and THEY TOO have that same story of being "civilized" by Dagon  who was supposedly "half-fish".

Sayce on the God Ea, or Oannes | Samizdat

I have a theory behind these stories that tie them together......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Based on my research, there is strong evidence that Moses, Oannes, Dagon, and Jonah are all related to the same story.....based on facts.

The Biblical story of Jonah seems to have been taken BY the Jews in Babylon from earlier sources.
Most likely from the Akkadians who had a similar story but the main character's name was Oannes.
Akkadians were among the first Caucasians to found a civilization in the Middle East after displacing the original Black Sumerians.

As you pointed out, the Philistines are another group of Caucasians who landed on the shores of Canaan and THEY TOO have that same story of being "civilized" by Dagon  who was supposedly "half-fish".

Sayce on the God Ea, or Oannes | Samizdat

I have a theory behind these stories that tie them together......

Let's hear the Theory behind it???

• Like 1

frankster

When Musa/Moses went up into the caves and mountains to civilize the savage Caucasian, he didn't go alone.
He went with a GROUP of people.

Being from ancient Kemet clearly had ships and likely had advanced technology and probably even scuba-diving gear that allowed them to reach some parts of the Caucasus areas by sea or river.    So it could be that some of Musa's men were dressed as a scuba/fish outfit to navigate water on to the land to teach and civilize a particular group.

When the savages saw this they probably figured the people were part fish, looking at them being able to swim and come in and out of the water like that.

Same thing with Jonah.
Here was a man who to a group of savages standing on the shore looking at him.....looks like a fish is coughing him up on the beach.
So they tell a story about or make a legend.

When in REAL life he was probably just squirming out of his scuba-diving gear so he can get ready to teach the people.

Dagon - Daniel Draym

Over the years this story probably got split up as the various groups of Caucasians began to split up and go in different directions.

Like most allegories and legends, these stories are based on historical facts.

Now mind you.....
They CLAIM that all of the ancient cultures believed in "Great Flood" stories.
That's not true.

The CAUCASIAN cultures found in different parts of the ancient world did....not the INDIGENOUS cultures.

You don't find Africans or Native Americans talking about a Flood myth or a Noah.
Only European, Middle Eastern, and India....places where Caucasians originally traveled to and settled.

• Like 1

frankster

Your theory echoes  that of Herodotus who seemed to think the Colchians(Black Sea) were originally Egyptians now known as Georgians - Caucasians.

He was actually close to being correct.

He thought they were Egyptians who got lost up there on some expedition long ago and decided to just settle in the area.

Actually.....
Most of the Black people who dwelt in that region that he was referring to were the descendants of the Black troops SENT to that area to guard the perimeter and keep the Caucasians roped in the Caucasus after they were banished up there.

These guards were sent all over the southern and western borders.

Your Theory on the Flood story not being Global is incorrect.

I didn't say it wasn't a global story.

You should read my EXACT words.

Troy

yeah the food story predates the Bible. In fact wasn’t it in Gilgamesh?

Because they all got it from the same original source.

Gilgamesh is just the Aryan/Indian version of the same flood myth that the Jews and Greeks believed in.

And just like the Aryan-Indians were Caucasian, so were the Jews and Greeks.  Which is why I said all CAUCASIAN cultures share those same myths.

You don't hear about ANCIENT (key word) Black, Brown, or even Yellow cultures embracing that flood myth.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 6:06 AM, Pioneer1 said:

When I look at those of the African race, our skin and hair seem to be different than other races even if they are darker than us and I've often wondered could we be "mixed" with those who are extraterrestrial.

Perhaps part Reptilian.

The skin of most Africans seem to be rougher or "scalier" than that of non-Africans and this is especially apparent when it gets cold and we get ashy.
It may also explain our kinky hair and why our pores are shaped in such a way that makes the hair come out like that.

I heard Credo Mutwa talk about the tribes with the webbed feet pictured above and it makes me wonder.

First though before I reply I really really want to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I can't honestly express in words how much I LOVED these replies and this discussion oh my God I was/am ecstatic! I didn't know if anyone would reply at all or even care about this subject. Seriously you guys I am flipping sooooo appreciative, this is about to get real bc sometimes I face alot of times depression/suicidal thoughts because I just feel I have no place in this world, and I started on these forums and a good amount of other forums recently because I felt maybe there might be others interested in some of the same things I am interested in too. Reading these replies has been sooo uplifting and hopeful. Especially because the platforms I tried to share this with like Facebook have become so superficial I felt it's really impossible to play some part in trying to make this world a better place, then I thought facebook probably isn't the best forum for deeper thought, and discussions. Then I found these forums and am feeling soooooooooooo hopeful, just happy and exited. I know I shouldn't get depressed because everything I do, doesn't seem to help the world, and I alot of the time feel like I have no place, and that I should just keep trying but it really does help though when you find a place where everyone shares similar interests and wants to have deeper conversations. I JUST LOVE THESE REPLIES, and JUST LOVE YOU GUYS MAAAAAAAANNN!!! AWESOME FORUM! Ok ok I'll stop flipping out now, BUT STILL YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I LOVE THIS FORUM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCHHHH Ok really now though I will reply.

YES I LOVE this message, for sure if you look into the Vadoma tribe pictured in the post, aka the two toed tribe in Zimbabwe,(also if you're interested in Kanye West, it's in the "Kanyemba" region of Zimbabwe, and after remembering a past life I have not really shared with anyone(because today there's already so much close mindedness about everything, that it seems most everyone isn't interested in the weird or paranormal, but I can share if you're interested more on that)(also I am sure Kanye subconsciously remembers this past life & many times wears contacts-easily searchable by googling "Kanye wearing reptilian contacts or alien contacts" that highly resemble reptilian eyes as a subconscious memory of this past life; even in the documentary about Ye, Ye said he is still working to resolve past life traumas, I really wish I could help, in that documentary, also he said he needed a translator, I fully could explain every single misunderstanding the world has had with Ye, I really have been translating to friends for along time, and know I could be/feel meant to be that translator) I am 100% sure it's NOT a coincidence, and I remember in that past life Kanye actually was one of main spirits with a human form, that made peace with someone else that had a reptilian form/bridged a divide, & reproduced with that reptilian that would mainly shape shift for Ye into a curvy blonde haired blue eye, body type, and started the Vadoma tribe in Zimbabwe). I know that sounds out there already, but I fully do remember this as a past life, and as proof I can say, I remember that the click sound spoken in Zulu/Xhosa which 100% is spoken in South Africa/Zimbabwe comes from the reptilian language; which is fully composed of clicks.

And I know I can not literally give you my past life memories, but there are, I'm 100% sure people in Hollywood(also talking about Credo Mutwa, Credo Mutwa talked about this too in the interview with David Icke I'll provide links and hope administrators are ok with(maybe also later I can share the video that those clips are from in the original post) that shows also Credo Mutwa saying multiple times; how it is very curious that many people in Hollywood convey the reptilian form EXACTLY as it's known by teachings Credo received about reptilians throughout Africa https://youtu.be/2YSZ4PWMqNw?t=128. & Here is an experiencer named Charmaine featured on Ancient Aliens talking about the same exact form of reptilian but not even knowing it is a form of reptilian https://youtu.be/stCNsEdMS48?t=1760. So with Hollywood in mind and I am sure the very reason Hollywood is trying to convey these forms, is that there are some reptilians(not all) sometimes present in secret societies trying to bridge divides, re-awaken, and re-unite us all, I very STRONGLY sense that. And there are many movies that convey reptilians speaking with click sounds.

A popular movie that has reptilians speaking with click sounds is the movie "Signs" which is pretty funny because we're talking about signs to re-awaken humanity, and in the movie there are signs everywhere for that. I don't think that was a coincidence either, because alot of ancient past is in that movie as well as well. So that's all the physical pieces of evidence, on top of the pictures, Vadoma tribe and the people with scales that you can google, I can gather to help show that absolutely there are many places humanity has interbred with reptilians. And that has resulted in Hybrid genetics in those cases.

I thought to separate this reply to two parts, this is the second, on the subject you talked about of ashiness, sorry if this got long I just really loved these replies, no pressure to read if you're not interested.

Also on the subject of ashiness I thought about this alot too, for the people with actual scales that you can google and picture, that really really have thicker skin, that is even green in color for some(pictured above) ashiness comes a little bit close to that, but I don't think it is related to reptilian genetics though. The reason being all humanity regardless of skin color can become ashy, I do agree too though that it happens more with dark skin color. Some have thought it's because of the contrast, I disagree with that though. I actually am born with sand/tan skin/middle eastern genetics, that I'm sure adapted to dry desert sandy regions, because the skin I have barely gets ashy in comparison to my friends that have darker skin, in the dry/non humid sometimes desert regions of Cali where I've been, especially on the elbows I rarely do lotion, unless it's really dry in Cali. It has to get really dry for my skin to become ashy, like if I stand in front of the AC, in a dry area my body will become ashy. I think if we traveled back to this ancient Africa, all our skin would be adapted to tropical and wet zones, because Africa used to be the start of the True Eden, or just a fully green Utopia, and also I mean where everyone originally had black/brown skin and then traveled across the globe and then there was a full worldwide Eden/Utopia, then later after a massive cataclysm and over 100,000 plus years all the other skin traits/features devolved.

So I believe because of that humidity in the original tropical landscape, everyone now with dark skin has features adapted to that original tropical African landscape, and if someone with ashy skin now, was to go into this Eden type environment or a humid environment that exists in tropical areas, ashiness would be no more. I know for example that my body in humid regions becomes too oily, I think if we observed this we would see middle eastern genetics in humid/tropical regions= overly oiled skin, while African genetics in humid/tropical regions equals just right oil and no ashiness, so oil adaptations in the skin to different environments I believe is the key in this equation.

Definitely though as talked about/pictured researchable there 100% are hybrid skin types though, in many places on Earth, with much thicker than average human skin, that have developed scales and extra thick skin, and also that humanity is a hybrid between Neanderthal type genetics/Grey alien type genetics which can be really clearly seen for anyone looking in as stated the first post. As ancient cultures did skull binding, & also had rings to make thin & long necks, or to emphasize thin and long necks. And how we today subconsciously do the same with our fashion sense/choices of suits and the skinny fashion type, cloths, cars, and sunglasses, calling this a cool or smart look, that changes our outwards appearance towards the Grey Alien appearance. Also on a cellular level and how humanity is evolving/becoming more bald towards the Grey alien, gender neutral form.  As well as all the structures in alignment with Orion as the Grey aliens, or thought of as "gods" that visited from Orion, that in stories Navaho stories such as "From the Glittering World" (a Navajo story by Irvin Morris), the "gods" made man in their image, which also mirrors Genesis in the Bible, as well as taught how to do much, agriculture etc. Which is why both on Mars and Earth there are pyramids in alignment with Orion also pictured and researchable above. There's honestly so much I'd love to talk about regarding this but don't want to be a bother, I know if we were in person we could really talk about this in depth, even on the subject of hair, I believe Grey aliens designed African curly hair, I believe originally Neanderthal type genetics(like Ardi, Lucy and so on & yes many different classifications & names, I'm just putting it in an umbrella calling it "Neandrathal type genetics" because it's all very similar & Neanderthals came from those genetics in Africa, so it's just to save space) hair in Africa was strait, but Grey aliens altered the genetics to curly, to protect the brain as much as possible. And if you think about it the hair that is absolutely the 100% best at protecting the brain, is Afro-curly type hair, strait/barely curly hair does not come close. I believe hair only changed back to strait out of fear of accepting Truth and to increase the illusion of gender I believe. There is alot more to talk about that though and don't want to bother so I'll stop there and only say if you ask. Alot of these things I've seen with our greater sense of Oneness though, and everyone would need to travel back with this greater sense to see what I am seeing to relate/understand. I have been bringing all the physical evidence I can bring though for everyone that doesn't re-activate this sense/look through it, but it's why I made that music video presentation though to help re-activate that sense and help everyone see through that sense along with all our other senses to travel back into the ancient past; remember all these things as well as ultimately that we're all spirits/particles of energy/consciousness/light, manifest from an infinite Conscious Cosmic Oneness/Blackness/Uniformity; like an infinite ocean that we're all bubbling from/apart of, within and all around us, so this planet can finally heal and bridge all these terrible divisions/scars of history.

And it absolutely is verified that the Sahara in Africa was 100% green and tropical at one point, there are many drawings/rock art that show giraffes etc., throughout the Sahara. And that area has a gulf next to it literally called "Gulf of Aden." I know many in the Middle East and throughout the world view Africa had the true garden of Eden, some dispute it, but I believe there was a worldwide empire that started in Africa, and I am just calling it a worldwide Eden, because Eden really means heavenly place of abundance, and it started first in Africa, then spread, until the Cataclysm, that we are still working to heal today so we can propel into the future we dream of.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Your theory echoes  that of Herodotus who seemed to think the Colchians(Black Sea) were originally Egyptians now known as Georgians - Caucasians.

He thought they were Egyptians who got lost up there on some expedition long ago and decided to just settle in the area.

Actually.....
Most of the Black people who dwelt in that region that he was referring to were the descendants of the Black troops SENT to that area to guard the perimeter and keep the Caucasians roped in the Caucasus after they were banished up there.

Caucasians "Rope in after they were banished"....Not my understanding of the Situation.

My understanding of the Situation is that a group of Africans now known as the Grimaldi(50,000 yrs ago) were the first Homo sapiens sapiens to inhabit Europe.

Second Group of Africans cut off with the Grimaldi were the Cro-Magnon (30,000 yrs ago) the came later by way of Asia.

They were not "banished" but cut off as a result of the Ice (Age - 12,000 yrs ago)) forced to adapt/survive in that new environment.

The Gradual and sometime sudden melting of the Ice resulted in Floods all over the globe...Travel between North and South continually became easier

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Okay to be direct some Africans and some Native American peoples have traditional Flood stories..

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 5:28 PM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Actually.....

Troy

yeah the food story predates the Bible. In fact wasn’t it in Gilgamesh?

Because they all got it from the same original source.

Gilgamesh is just the Aryan/Indian version of the same flood myth that the Jews and Greeks believed in.

And just like the Aryan-Indians were Caucasian, so were the Jews and Greeks.  Which is why I said all CAUCASIAN cultures share those same myths.

You don't hear about ANCIENT (key word) Black, Brown, or even Yellow cultures embracing that flood myth.

Hi again Pioneer1 and everyone!

I hope no one is upset with us challenging eachother, that is AWESOME! And just remembers on these forums us challenging eachother is all Love! Because challenging eachother is how we uplift eachtoher, is how we learn something new, and if someone is challenging you, and you look into what they are saying then hey, you see the love that person is trying to share with you, because you see something new! So that's only awesomeness, I just hope we remember that, because I know it is hard to be challenged and sometimes everyone like grrr I don't want to make the climb to learn something new but it is awesome and I am sure we all like to do that other wise we are not on these forums! And I am again soooo grateful for these forums and these discussions challenging us to learn and grow as the best as we can, not that we can ever know every single thing of course, but at least in the things that matter most.

Definitely what "Frankster" and "Troy" are saying is 100% accurate, there are flood stories worldwide, by Native Americans, Mayans, Inca, Asians, Indian(in sacred Hindu Texts), Africa, Aborigine Australia(all linked below) as well as all the other areas of the globe, that have repeated themes, of much messed up behavior than a flood being sent to change/end this behavior and the flood being massive/worldwide/not confined to one location. I had a Native American teacher that had us read a Navajo story called "From The Glittering World" though the teacher was not Navajo, but she chose that one I believe because it really mirrors the book of Genesis, as well as the story of Noah. It's stated in that book The spirit people in this First world eventually started to make many mistakes, that they did not change, and a flood is sent by the water guardians. The mistakes included lying, jealousy, cheating, adultery and so on.

One of the links below states, "The Hindu version of Noah is named Manu. He is warned by an incarnation of Vishnu of the impending Great Flood, enabling him to build a boat and survive to repopulate the earth. According to the texts Matsya Purana and Shatapatha Brahmana (I-8, 1-6), Manu was a minister to the king of pre-ancient Dravida. He was washing his hands in a river when a little fish swam into his hands and begged him to save its life. He put the fish in a jar, which it soon outgrew. He successively moved it to a tank, a river and then the ocean. The fish then warned him that a deluge would occur in a week that would destroy all life. It turned out that fish was none other than Matsya (Fish in Sanskrit) the first Avatara of Vishnu. Manu therefore built a boat which Matsya towed to a mountaintop when the flood came, and thus he survived along with some "seeds of life" to re-establish life on earth." From the wiki link "African cultures preserving an oral tradition of a flood include the Kwaya, Mbuti, Maasai, Mandin, and Yoruba peoples." And that same link of India shares aborigine Australia/New Zealand flood stories; which are coming from tribes that again as stated still have maintained African features after all these years, but still remember Caucasian and all other features all still originate from Africa, so technically all flood stories are still African flood stories linked with a people that migrated from Africa one way or the other.

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Great_Flood

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

https://www.myindiamyglory.com/2019/03/26/similarity-of-flood-account-of-manu-with-noahs-ark-and-other-civilizations/

https://www.sacred-texts.com/aus/mla/mla09.htm

Sani

Hello!

Welcome to the site.

You dropped a lot of knowledge and information in your posts.  I'm still going through them...lol.

However I don't believe that Caucasians came from Africa.
I believe the Yakub Theory that they were MADE on an island through a form of selective breeding.

Infact, I believe the collective consciousness of an "Atlantis" is evidence of them having past memories of being developed on this island.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Sani

Hello!

Welcome to the site.

You dropped a lot of knowledge and information in your posts.  I'm still going through them...lol.

However I don't believe that Caucasians came from Africa.
I believe the Yakub Theory that they were MADE on an island through a form of selective breeding.

Infact, I believe the collective consciousness of an "Atlantis" is evidence of them having past memories of being developed on this island.

Well the traits that Europeans have, you can see are well adapted to the environment, as well as Asian features. Slanted/slit eyes are adaptations made for the snow/snowy regions, Eskimos for example have the most slanted eyes, Europeans that live in snowy areas as well (Finland for example you can see many blonde haired slanted eye features). But during the times of the ice age, there was much more ice in the world, so there was much more of a reason, for many humans in iced areas to develop slanted eyes, which is why in Asia this feature is very vastly spread/common, but it is also again in Europe as well as in Africa(just think Neyo as well as Nelson Mandela and there are many with African features with slanted eyes, to help protect from excess sun, it is again the most in snowy areas which is very understandable).

Also body hairlessness occurred in iced areas as there is a lack of small bugs, as a lack of small bugs=a lack of the bodies need to produce hair,(because hair big time increases the vibrations the body feels from a small bug walking on it), especially around entrance areas like the mouth, ears, anal cavity, nose, our sensitive areas like the eyes, private parts, etc. As well as light skin color because with so many cloths, as well as a different amount of ozone to protect from harmful light, darker pigment was not needed in these areas to protect from harmful sun rays. I think all of this clearly shows every single body type in the world, that is in that specific part of the world, adapted absolutely in that part of the world. 

And you can see genetic origins in Africa for all humanoid type forms, even with most humans having Neanderthal mixed in, Neanderthal type genetics all started in Africa as well with fossils like like Ardi, Lucy & many other similar forms having fossil records going back millions of years in Africa. All found again going back for millions of years no where but Africa, because Africa had the best climate for life to have formed, for very long periods of time, all fossil evidence reveals this to be the case. 

Now I just read the story of Yakub, and even in this idea, Yakub made Caucasians from human life forms that originated in Africa, "he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits..."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam) so no matter what way you try to look at it, it all still originates from Africa, no matter how you try to change or transform or "selective breed" that form. Especially because again as you can see from all the fossil evidence going back millions of years that only exists in Africa that far back again because of ideal climate, all humanoid life forms started in Africa. In all honesty I hope everyone stops calling things like this "theory" because theories have been proven, through experimentation and evidence. There is literally no evidence to support this idea, it is only a hypothesis, and one extremely disconnected from reality at that, here is a quote from this idea, "Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by." As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe."[5]"

There literally is no evidence to support that claim, and grafting is not even the correct term we can use because, it is not at all even how we edit genetics, that is how we mold plants together. The process for actually editing genetics is very complicated and not at all even close to the simplicity of grafting, which is defined as just inserting a shoot of one plant into another; so that either you can have two different fruits in one tree/plant, or if one tree/plant doesn't root well somewhere, you can utilize the roots of another plant, by grafting with a plant that does root well there. So these are totally incorrect claims based on totally incorrect views of so many aspects of reality. It's honestly frustrating that any aspect of this idea has taken a root in anyone's mind. I know absolutely that the history of slavery in the U.S. is scaring, hurtful, frustrating, and we all have a desire to understand why many spirits in Europe have done such awful things. But this explanation of Yakub is total insanity and I really hope I do not offend with that but really to challenge & uplift us, as when we research, we see it explains nothing. It really is just a way of trying to say Europeans are an abomination, which is racist, wrong and sure, many that feel hurt say ok, we feel this way too because the behavior is an abomination, so we will blindly accept this idea, attach it to a face & nonsensical idea, (which is again racist, and causing the same exact woes that started slavery), even though it again has no backing, and there is no way even with selective breeding to make everyone want to target everyone else, and act violent or savage(which is the racism everyone wanted to say about Africans, Native Americans, etc., it is the insanity that GOT US IN THIS MESS) which pretty much ends us up at square one, because we figure nothing out.

I do believe from evidence that I will point out along the way, the start of slavery happened not because anyone was out to get anyone else, but just because of instincts that all life forms on this planet have, whether human, other animals, bugs etc., all have these same exact instincts, instincts of survival, gathering resources, reproduction, territory, housing/shelters etc. which is evidenced all across nature. And also you can see if you analyze Black Egyptian/pharaoh history there were many mixed Neanderthal/White type/called also Jewish/Middle Eastern slaves building pyramids for those with African features enslaved by these instincts to gather recourses/territory so, lets not think in any case just because of the skin color any one of us can have, that this skin color will somehow make us perfect, all righteous beings, or violent savage beings. That is really silly, we are all imperfect no matter what skin color we have, and everyone no matter what makes mistakes, because of the very fact that we don't see all, and we're all one and the same, short sighted spirits/particles of energy/consciousness/light manifesting together into infinite different forms.

Only One that is all seeing, always giving, always open & trying to help us all is perfect, in other words only GOD is perfect. No one else can be because we are all short sighted and forgetful, any form we manifest will always be this way, even with suuuuuuuuuuupppppppppperrrrrrr giant brains, like Grey aliens. It's all still made up of us, short sighted particles/spirits of energy/light/consciousness. We all sometimes act enslaved to these instincts, and literally every society around the world, has enslaved, for the purposes of gathering recourses/abiding by these instincts, that is the "devil" "savage" "monster" in all of us, everyone on and beyond this planet simply because of the rules of reality, actually Ice Cube said this well by saying when "it's all about survival...no bodies liable."

So lets establish 1rst what slavery is, to fully understand how it has started and taken root all around this planet, and I'm very sure planets all across the cosmos. Slavery is us not serving the greatest purpose we can serve, and being stuck serving lessor smaller purposes out of fear that attaining our greatest purpose might not be as meaningful as just being slaves. Which is why the first type of slavery, most common on this planet & everywhere, is all of us being slaves to fear, which number 2 causes us to be slaves to our primal instincts, instead of extending beyond them, remembering who we truly are and why we are here. SO THOSE ARE THE FIRST 2 THINGS WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO AND IF WE DON'T EXTEND BEYOND FEAR & PRIMAL INSTINCTS WE WILL ALWAYS BE SLAVES TO THEM. That is the cause to ALL slavery, not skin color, looks or anything like that, but those 2 things, because we are afraid to realize our ultimate purpose of Love, so we blindly follow our instincts of survival. Which teach us only to care for a select few(act tribally), and disregard the rest, gather recourses, attain land(for shelter/food), and reproduce, which just results in the choas and division that we see all around us today, as well as enslaving others to fulfill those instincts/primal requests our bodies have for us. Rather then us doing for ourselves, loving everyone and making our main focus transforming all places into Eden's and beautiful heavenly places, because we remember that's who we are and why we are here. 

Now we can END slavery if we stop the fear, if we stop to remember why we are here, and we can very simply do this in every moment, for example now we can easily conduct this experiment and remember, the purpose of life-the Ultimate Truth. This is the easily done and quick experiment, lets close our eyes, if we disconnect from everything, we can see, apart from everything we can have no purpose, we can have no meaning. Thus the ONLY meaning to life can be to connect outside of oneself, or in other words to Love. If we all stopped the fear to remember this, there would have been NO slavery, NO drama, NO blindly following instincts, ONLY LOVE, ONLY us connecting to eachother and trying to do what's best for eatchother, building worlds where we don't try to hurt or overwhelm one another. But treat eachtoher as we wish we would be treated, or more specifically as we feel that other person would want to be treated because we are spiritually connected to them. We can really go in deep on this because I really have been trying to spread awareness on this for the past 10 years, because I went through an awakening and a breakthrough of fears around 10 years ago(but overcoming fear is always an every moment process, but a big breakthrough happened 10+ years ago, and I've been finding the words to share since then and on). But that in total is TRULY why Europeans that were slaves to instincts, worked to enslaved others in this tribalistic survival type of way, the same way that has been happening for thousands of years on this planet with forms we've collectively made of all colors. Now I do think there are more intricacies to this story, that I would go over if we were in person, but for writing I feel that summarized the best I can, and I really hope we just all remember including myself to think about things and research them before we accept, especially after reading that Yakub story oh my goodness that was something really hurtful & frustrating to see in existence, because it is causing the same exact problems of tribalism, racism, slavery, fear/instinctual thought that is perpetually keeping us in this divided broken planet. I hope more than anything we can stop the fear, and break free into a boundless world of unconditional Love.

Sani Nassif

First though before I reply I really really want to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I can't honestly express in words how much I LOVED these replies and this discussion oh my

Love having you here bro!

bc sometimes I face alot of times depression/suicidal thoughts because I just feel I have no place in this world

Well, just remember bro....unless you have something PHYSICALLY wrong with you that's causing you so much pain and discomfort that you can't stand it.....don't consider suicide.

I'm not saying you should consider suicide even if you DO have those issues, but if not....certainly don't consider it.
You drug, gamble, screw a lot of women (unless that's the problem)....anything to give you pleasure in life UNTIL you can find a way to work through your problems.

but I fully do remember this as a past life, and as proof I can say

You remember your past lives???

I actually am born with sand/tan skin/middle eastern genetics

Oh, are you Arab or some other Middle Eastern ethnicity????

then later after a massive cataclysm and over 100,000 plus years all the other skin traits/features devolved.

It is my understanding that after every 25,000 years or so a MASSIVE cataclysm takes place to cleanse the planet and start civilizations all over again.

When you talk about Neanderthals....remember you're just talking about White people who continued to DE-VOLVE while they were locked up in Europe and the Caucasus Mountains.

As most of them went savage, their bodies changed and adapted to thier debased lifestyle.  So they grew thick hair, thicker skin, broader bones in their head, thick hard nails, ect...so fight off and capture and eat animals.

It's not EVOLUTION...it's DEVOLUTION (or Devil-ution....lol)

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

bc sometimes I face alot of times depression/suicidal thoughts because I just feel I have no place in this world

Oh Wow, that is not good. Hope you get out of depression and suicidal thoughts because everyone has a positive place in this world and hopefully you will find your purpose. @Sani Nassif

At any rate, I have not had the chance to read and understand your research. 

On 10/4/2022 at 8:08 PM, Sani Nassif said:

Well the traits that Europeans have, you can see are well adapted to the environment, as well as Asian features. Slanted/slit eyes

Just read your last post, 1st paragraph about slanted eyes and the first person of African descent I thought about was the late Nelson Mandela and see that you mentioned him too. 

Neanderthal type genetics all started in Africa as well with fossils like like Ardi, Lucy & many other similar forms having fossil records going back millions of years in Africa. All found again going back for millions of years no where but Africa, because Africa had the best climate for life to have formed, for very long periods of time, all fossil evidence reveals this to be the case. 

That is NOT what the pagan scientiest report today. I partly agree though with you about Neanderthal intermixing with African people, however

No, Neanderthals did not start in Africa. 

African people's skin possess melanin and as @Pioneer1 mentioned, Neanderthals have very thick skin. That is not an adaptation but A MUTATION.

Pagan scientist have a movement about evolution, however, as a Biologist, I know that evolution has not been proven at all, and that is why it is a theory.

I studied melanin in college in one course, I studied about melanin specifically. The course was Histology.

I studied cells with melanin and know that Europeans also have it in their skin cells, however, the significant lack of it in their cells causes them to be more susceptible to a lot of skin diseases. The lack of melanin is not about adaptation. Neanderthals were definitely in Africa and did not originate in Europe as pagan scientiest report.

I believe you, however, African people do not have thick skin and are not aliens to this planet.

African people are indigenous to this planet earth. Our cells and our hair are not associated with scales at all.

My senior thesis project was about this subject of 'hair, nails, etc. of which I concentrated on the study of chicks in my class called COMPARATIVE ANATOMY.

There literally is no evidence to support that claim, and grafting is not even the correct term we can use because, it is not at all even how we edit genetics, that is how we mold plants together.

Yes. No evidence. This would not even be a theory nor an hypothesis.

all humanoid life forms started in Africa. In all honesty I hope everyone stops calling things like this "theory" because theories have been proven, through experimentation and evidence.

No. You are contradicting yourself.

fossils do not prove conclusively unless the process is OBSERVED and REPEATED. This is the basis for the SCIENTIFIC METHOD.

Neanderthals are NOT of this planet. They are aliens. The film that @franksterposted reveals some of these issues.

There is NO evidence today in reproduction of Neanderthal males reproducing and having more Neanderthal males.

Today, they only exist through hybrids which shows that they did intermix with Africans. 

It's honestly frustrating that any aspect of this idea has taken a root in anyone's mind. I know absolutely that the history of slavery in the U.S. is scaring, hurtful, frustrating, and we all have a desire to understand why many spirits in Europe have done such awful things.

Well, I don't completely agree with @Pioneer1 too, but I can understand why he and the NOI believe in this way. 

But this explanation of Yakub is total insanity and I really hope I do not offend with that but really to challenge & uplift us, as when we research, we see it explains nothing

Well, I am not offended, however, I don't really think it is altogether 'insanity'. I believe that what the White Europeans have done is insanity.

It really is just a way of trying to say Europeans are an abomination, which is racist,

They are. The Europeans that set up slavery and rape of African children are definitely an abomination.

But did all Europeans do this? Absolutely not.

so we will blindly accept this idea, attach it to a face & nonsensical idea, (which is again racist, and causing the same exact woes that started slavery),

No way @Sani Nassif

Do not blame the victim.

The European movement and their modern day construction of 'race' based on skin color is a reality. They did that! 

and there is no way even with selective breeding to make everyone want to target everyone else, and act violent or savage(which is the racism everyone wanted to say about Africans, Native Americans, etc., it is the insanity that GOT US IN THIS MESS) which pretty much ends us up at square one, because we figure nothing out.

You're right, the Europeans justified killing Native Americans and enslaving Africans by saying that we were heathens and violent, etc. however, as you stated about the presence of the Neanderthals that were in AFRICA millions of years ago. What Black people need to do, is to go back farther in history to realize that this evil system of White Supremacy goes much farther back than 1492 and infiltrated African and caused division and violence. Black-on-black violence is inevitable until we accept the truth about White Supremacy infiltrating our lands.

I do believe from evidence that I will point out along the way, the start of slavery happened not because anyone was out to get anyone else, but just because of instincts that all life forms on this planet have

What!? Okay, I need to pause and tag some of these Black men in this community...

@Pioneer1, @ProfDYou don't hear what he is saying!?

@Sani NassifWhy are you excusing the White Europeans for starting their White Supremacist movement?

Millions of African children died in the Middle Passage.

Many White people have no problem stating that they believe Black Africans should be defined as 2/3rds, etc. 

That maybe instinct on their part though. 

That is definitely not normal.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

What!? Okay, I need to pause and tag some of these Black men in this community...

My sista, I have read what dude has posted and while I applaud others for engaging with him, 1) I typically stay out of these types of discussions and 2) I'm wondering if he's a  troll. A few comments in his posts have definitely raised my brow.😎

• Like 1

@Chevdove

To be honest with you, I didn't really read down that far yet....nor did I read his words too closely.
I kind of skimmed through them the other morning while having a coffee and listening to some other dudes on Youtube....lol.

So many characters come through here with their own philosophies.....

I don't have the time to examine them and their material too closely.
Maybe I should though.

But I'm glad Sani found a spot where he can express himself.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 1:57 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Sani Nassif

First though before I reply I really really want to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I can't honestly express in words how much I LOVED these replies and this discussion oh my

Love having you here bro!

Well, just remember bro....unless you have something PHYSICALLY wrong with you that's causing you so much pain and discomfort that you can't stand it.....don't consider suicide.

I'm not saying you should consider suicide even if you DO have those issues, but if not....certainly don't consider it.
You drug, gamble, screw a lot of women (unless that's the problem)....anything to give you pleasure in life UNTIL you can find a way to work through your problems.

but I fully do remember this as a past life, and as proof I can say

You remember your past lives???

I actually am born with sand/tan skin/middle eastern genetics

Oh, are you Arab or some other Middle Eastern ethnicity????

then later after a massive cataclysm and over 100,000 plus years all the other skin traits/features devolved.

It is my understanding that after every 25,000 years or so a MASSIVE cataclysm takes place to cleanse the planet and start civilizations all over again.

When you talk about Neanderthals....remember you're just talking about White people who continued to DE-VOLVE while they were locked up in Europe and the Caucasus Mountains.

As most of them went savage, their bodies changed and adapted to thier debased lifestyle.  So they grew thick hair, thicker skin, broader bones in their head, thick hard nails, ect...so fight off and capture and eat animals.

It's not EVOLUTION...it's DEVOLUTION (or Devil-ution....lol)

Yeah, I feel you, it's just this world, all the hate and injustice, mixed with everyone's lack of trying to grow beyond the instinct of fighting hate with hate, that makes me really want to leave this world sometimes and actually does cause physical pain. Especially because I'm trying to do everything to point myself and us in the direction of Love, but the hate is so constant, I know mostly this forum is Love, but I can't lie and say the comment of someone trying to say I am "trolling" because they want to find a reason to hate, not research and ignore what's being shared doesn't get to me. And I am very sure that comment came from someone that didn't even read what I wrote and that in literally every post I said, I hope in everything we research and think for ourselves, and that more than anything we enter into a world of boundless unconditional Love. 

There is nothing "trolling" about anything I said, also why do we even say that word, how is it supposed to insinuate messed up behavior, maybe trolls are loving, and humanity is the form of life being messed up. Maybe comments online that are messed up/not focused on Love, uplifting and researching new ideas, should be called "humaning," real talk though. That makes alot more sense, probably that is what troll societies say, aww this dude is "humaning" on the post lol. Really though what is up with that. It makes me want to leave this nonsensical society, humanity gets on my nerves so much with that constant hate and assumptions, rather than focusing on uplifting, researching, learning and loving.

I totally agree though that I shouldn't let that constant hate and injustice in this world get to me though, or cause physical pain, it's just really hard not to for me, especially if you are in my shoes and for 10plus years you've been trying to share with everyone, the meaning of life is Love, because if we disconnect from everything, there is nothing, no way to extend outside of self, no way to do anything, thus the only meaning can be to extend outside of self, connect or in other words Love. And I have been working to share this awareness because I know it is the only awareness that can bring us peace, but everyone just replies to me when I say that oh thats cool, or yeah nice. But no one shares, no one has even cared to be like yeah this realization can actually help people caught up in fear, & survival mentalities, disconnected from the world in a bubble open up, connect to all, and this can set us all free, this whole world free. And after 10 years I am just tired man, not that I will for sure give up, but I sometimes just feel my body quitting on me, because I feel this world really quitting on the search for the Truth and that we are in a world of runners that just want to loop on their survival instincts and not extend beyond.

That's really why I appreciate forums like this though and that most everyone on here is trying to research, is really caring, and doesn't want to just hate on or dismiss eachother, it makes me feel and know there is always hope for this world. But even if there wasn't I shoudlnt give up. I can't lie though and say I always remember that, I know sometimes I forget and one day I can become too overwhelmed by it all, for all of us it's a day by day thing. 

Anyhow also yeah I remember a past life, in that ancient 100,000 years ago Eden, I lived mostly in the South  Africa/Zimbabwe region, but in all honesty I don't know why the troll comment affects me like that or just upsets me, but it makes me not want to talk about this. Because I put alot of love in the post, why even put the energy if someone is going to label it "trolling" that's just insulting and closes the open space for dialogue that these forums are meant for. But I'm sorry if you are interested in more in that I can share just let me know, I'm just too in those feelings to talk in more detail about it, I for sure don't remember everything about it, &I did share some parts and proof of these memories in the last post though.

And yes this life I am born into a body composed of what we label Lebanese genetics and so on, please remember though as I was saying in the first post I believe we are all spirits/particles of energy/consciousness/light and are all together manifesting these bodies, and all reality. So I believe everything is us, everything is one and the same from and infinitely vast Cosmic Oneness or God, however anyone wants to describe that Oneness. We are all family from the same place/Oneness.

Also I was trying to say in the last post/reply from fossil evidence that goes back millions of years, that everything, Ardi, Luci, Neandrathals, and all humanoid forms started in Africa. Of course no one needs to agree with that viewpoint, I am just sharing.  It is also fossil evidence though going back again millions of years no where but Africa. It's why also as I was saying that I wrote Neadrathal type genetics, because Ardi, lucy etc, and these millions of years old forms in Africa are the grandparents/predecessors of more recent Neadrathal type forms as well as human forms after being edited by Greys, everyone that studies these neanderthal type genetics says that Ardi, Lucy, etc., branched to Neadrathal and Human, but for human there is a missing link, I have been writing that Greys are that missing link(remember there are maaaaannnnnny forms that appear similar, which is why I put neanderthal type because its an umbrella term that helps to shorten all the Ardi, Lucy etc. type genetics)

I was also writing and you can also physically see, everyone today has mixed human/neanderthal sloped forehead features, in every skin color. I again from describing who we are, and that the "devil" or demon or whatever term anyone wants to describe that is messed up in us, that points us towards a chaotic messed up direction, is absolutely survival instincts in ALL these forms we have. We can ignore that, keep blindly following these destructive instincts and just racially stereotype, Neandrathal type genetics that are pretty much worldwide lol. Or we can see yeah this instinctual survival idea of putting another form down(actually there is not really any other in this case as neanderthal is mixed in every skin color), and calling another form savage, while the form we have is perfect, free of mistakes and flaws IS THE PROBLEM.

That as I described also happened in this ancient world, and as I was saying, you can very well see in ancient egypt, what happened, the oppressor and enslaver for thousands of years to Neandrathal type genetics, was African human genetics. Of course anyone that wants to remain blind to wrongs done in ancient egypt, (how pyramids were built from slave labor, the awefulness and egotism of building sphinxes, or any of these statues) and the ancient world when it fell from Eden, might try to ignore this out of again the instinct in our bodies, that's like no! The body and form we have is perfect, better than any other form. But I have been trying to point out time and again, no body type we have is perfect, because its made of us(short sighted spirits/particle/energy collectives)and literally every body type has done war and enslavment, out of survival instincts and wanting to believe their body is better then anyone elses body, and that everyone elses body is made to serve them etc., THIS is the problem around the cosmos, and we need to extend BEYOND these survival instincts to TRULY LIVE, this is an idea also highlighted in 12 years a slave, and again we are all slaves until we stop; being afraid to think for oursleves, being slaves to these instincts, then extend beyond them to find TRUTH and FREEDOM.

Sani Nassif

I will offer a little push back on a few of your comments...

1.  Neanderthals did not come from Africa.
They came from Europe or the Caucasus mountain region.

What modern Western scientist and archeologists in particular are calling "Neanderthals" are actually degenerated Caucasians who lived such a savage life while they were trapped in the mountains that their bodies actually morphed to adapt to their environment.

Evidence of this is that you can barely find any more of them today.
Why not?
Because they weren't a species but a mutation.

2. There is no evidence that "slave labor" was used to build the Pyramids or any other monument in ancient Egypt.
The hieroglyphs clearly tell you HOW the pyramids were built...with Kemetic technology.
Caucasian scholars just IGNORE this and come up with their own theories from space aliens to Hebrew slaves.

The only places this assertion is found is in the Bible and books derived FROM the Bible who books that point to the Bible as it's source.

We know that much of the Bible is FALSE.
Not only historically incorrect but down right fabricated and can't be relied on for accuracy.
Which leads me to my third point.....

3. The word "Eden" is most likely a corrupt form of the word "Aden" which is southern Yemen.

Location of city Aden | Download Scientific Diagram

The Garden of Eden/Aden was likely a cultivated spot in this region.
Not some magical or mystical place floating around in the clouds that religious people would have us to believe.

Most people who grew up in Christian and Muslim environments have been heavily indoctrinated by the stories that have been passed along from generation to generation from these Abrahamic religions.

Yes we must live together as human beings.......
But we can't live together based on lies and falsehood.
Our peace and security has to be founded in TRUTH and JUSTICE in order for it to be long lasting.

On 10/6/2022 at 8:07 AM, Chevdove said:

@Sani NassifWhy are you excusing the White Europeans for starting their White Supremacist movement?

Millions of African children died in the Middle Passage.

Many White people have no problem stating that they believe Black Africans should be defined as 2/3rds, etc. 

That maybe instinct on their part though. 

That is definitely not normal.

Woah, please Chevdove read what is being written, no where did I excuse the messed up actions. AT ALL. I simply said these originate from survival instincts in all life, that make someone want to say, oh the body I have is perfect, everyone else is savage etc., meant to serve this body type, and give food etc., all the resources we need for survival. I was saying you can see this happened around the world in every skin color/body type. Nearly every war that was fought in the past took slaves, with this same instinctual mentality. THAT mentality I really have been trying to focus on and say THAT is the problem, not anyone's looks, or skin color, or features, THAT MENTALITY. In every body type stemming from survival instincts.

And also replying to the last post again in no way am I blaming the victim, I said we are all trying to understand the reasons many spirits in Europe did this messed up behavior. Which again clearly shows I am saying it started from Europe trying to enslave. THE only thing again I was saying is in us all, and we absloutly need to see is in us all if we are to be free, and no longer slaves to our instincts, slaves to survival, so we can extend beyond that see the Truth, Truly Live and be free, is that these instincts are in all the manifested body types we have.

And I feel that concept was seen at the end of the reply, but I just want to clarify in case it wasnt, that I was saying in previous post, that in pretty much every place/country there were slaves. It's not that some body type is just born out to get some other body type, that's what I was saying is racist, wrong, and exactly how countries have justified war with this racist ideology. But it's that out of these survival instincts all body types have, if some country has found some innovation(with Europe they found gunpowder) instead of extending beyond survival instincts, fear, and becoming a helpful loving civilization, (nearly every civilization on this planet, including again the world fallen from this ancient Eden like in ancient Egypt, having slaves building pyramids, statues, etc., used that power to just blindly follow their instincts and get others to gather recources for them)used that power to enslave, rather than help. You can very clearly see in recent times Europeans did this with the discovery of gunpowder, and pretty much enslaved or destroyed, any place or population without the tech/ discoveries to defend themselves, so this happened mainly in Africa, some places in India, then the"new world" or the Americas, which were not discovered until later. So we can see when we look at history, every country has had some "eugenics" program or some way they view the body they have as perfect,  and everyone else's body as imperfect or lessor, out of these survival instincts, and tried to get other countries to serve them &gather resources for them again out of these instincts, that are destroying us all and keeping us from attaining enlightenment and True freedom, until we stop being afraid, stop blindly following, search for Truth, then break free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Sani Nassif

I will offer a little push back on a few of your comments...

1.  Neanderthals did not come from Africa.
They came from Europe or the Caucasus mountain region.

What modern Western scientist and archeologists in particular are calling "Neanderthals" are actually degenerated Caucasians who lived such a savage life while they were trapped in the mountains that their bodies actually morphed to adapt to their environment.

Evidence of this is that you can barely find any more of them today.
Why not?
Because they weren't a species but a mutation.

2. There is no evidence that "slave labor" was used to build the Pyramids or any other monument in ancient Egypt.
The hieroglyphs clearly tell you HOW the pyramids were built...with Kemetic technology.
Caucasian scholars just IGNORE this and come up with their own theories from space aliens to Hebrew slaves.

The only places this assertion is found is in the Bible and books derived FROM the Bible who books that point to the Bible as it's source.

We know that much of the Bible is FALSE.
Not only historically incorrect but down right fabricated and can't be relied on for accuracy.
Which leads me to my third point.....

3. The word "Eden" is most likely a corrupt form of the word "Aden" which is southern Yemen.

Location of city Aden | Download Scientific Diagram

The Garden of Eden/Aden was likely a cultivated spot in this region.
Not some magical or mystical place floating around in the clouds that religious people would have us to believe.

Most people who grew up in Christian and Muslim environments have been heavily indoctrinated by the stories that have been passed along from generation to generation from these Abrahamic religions.

Yes we must live together as human beings.......
But we can't live together based on lies and falsehood.
Our peace and security has to be founded in TRUTH and JUSTICE in order for it to be long lasting.

For sure as was writing, anyone can choose to believe what they want, I believe what I am writing, because with research I see the genetics of Neanderthals trace back to genetics of Ardi/Lucy skeletal remains found to be millions of years old in Africa. The genetics and forms are very similar and it's clear to me to see these forms traveled to Europe and transformed to Neanderthal, as is also stated by the other scientists that research this as well. And that the only missing link is how Ardi/lucy type turned into human, which I was explaining through Grey genetic editing, evidenced through many historical features, skull binding, orion's belt monuments, star people claims in Native cultures, our fashion sense/subconscious choices in these fashion/body style manners etc. Also anyone can choose to believe Neanderthal genetics don't exist anymore, but then one would be ignoring genetic features all around us, and that literally there are forms with every skin color that still have sloped forehead neanderthal features. What is the point of ignoring this though, we can grow, research, be free, or stay in the same spot. We again as stated in the last post can also choose to ignore, messed up history of ancient egypt(which should be obvious, its wrong and egotistical to build statues, idol worship etc., anyone that builds these structures is a slave, as we are meant in every structure to connect to all, not be slaves to, or worship one, a spinx, or any statue etc.) and believe the body types we have are perfect or see the Truth and that every body type is imperfect as its composed of us, short sigted/imperfect spirits/energy consciousness. And that all our bodies/collectives all have this messed up survival instinct programming causing these messed up things that really needs upgrading for us all to be Free.

Also I have been saying multiple times, when I say worldwide eden, I again mean a worldwide paradise, a real place where again I was describing everyone had African, and Indian features. So I don't think you saw this if you are repeating you think it was a real place, because that's what's written in the original post, that Buddha and many statues all hint at parts of this lost ancient civilization.

Also you seem to be assuming I am getting this from Christianity, Islam, or Abrahamic religions, when again I was saying I found this from my own persuit of the Truth. Which has nothing to do with any of these books, or texts, I actually grew up in this life agnostic, and separate from all these books, then from much searching and awakening, I understand the Truth myself, and what these books are trying to say, but much has been lost due to translation/repeated storytelling over the years. I only said worldwide Eden as stated in the original post, that first started in Africa(I also wrote/pictured it's next to the gulf of Aden and that's no coincidence) for the same reason you wrote it, to show this concept/story of Eden came from a real place. Which is also why I am talking about the statue of Buddha, aborigines in Australia as its all hints of this global worldwide civilization, a real place, eden, utopia, whatever word is prefered, that fell became destroyed/flooded, and we again are trying to heal and rise back up into this awesome place and beyond today.

On 10/3/2022 at 5:16 AM, frankster said:

The Dogon of Mali is one of the most interesting group, when it comes to Exterrestrial visiting Earth.

Their name for Sirius means heavy. Which ius interesting since it is a dwarf star that is heavy and can't be seen without a telescope. They also arrange their huts in a fractal pattern, before fractals were discovered

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, Sani Nassif said:

And I feel that concept was seen at the end of the reply, but I just want to clarify in case it wasnt, that I was saying in previous post, that in pretty much every place/country there were slaves.

Yes, thank you @Sani Nassif.

I believe you about instincts especially when it comes to European history about slavery.

And, I am still searching for 'the instincts' of other people to allow slavery to be set up, as you say, everywhere in the world.

Right now, I am concentration on getting a better understanding the origins slavery in the earliest of civilizations.

I believe, like @Pioneer1, that Neanderthals were wild.

I also believe though, as you kind of alluded to, that Neanderthals perceived that they were more perfect than others but at some remote time before they became mutated. And because of their knowledge of the kind of healthy physical expression they once expressed, they went about engaging and intermixing with modern mankind, with sex selection issues on their mind so that they could erase the problems that came about in their genetics and part of this exploitation of modern mankind led to trickery and enslavement and developing some kind of control over others as well, that led to slavery.

I want to give an example:

at some point, in America, Sickle Cell Anemia became such a problem during chattel slavery that, the Europeans began stealing slaves from the east coast of Africa in order to get rid of that issue on the slave yard. I don't know if I have explained thouroughly though, what I am trying to get at.

Anyway, thank you for your comments.