New Obama Slogan: KICK ME!

Well, now Barry is going to go on TV with the Republicans and discuss health care. It will be an above board discussion with no politics or dirty tricks.

Right.

The day after this atrocity he is going to look like an even bigger jackass than he does right now.

What is wrong with the President? Is he Crazy? On a Mission? Over confident? Getting Bad Advice.

He ought to just hang a sign on his back that sez "Kick Me" and get it over with.

Well, now Barry is going to go on TV with the Republicans and discuss health care. It will be an above board discussion with no politics or dirty tricks.

Right.

The day after this atrocity he is going to look like an even bigger jackass than he does right now.

What is wrong with the President? Is he Crazy? On a Mission? Over confident? Getting Bad Advice.

He ought to just hang a sign on his back that sez "Kick Me" and get it over with.

Obama seemingly continues to believe that adopting a casual approach of one-on-one shuckin and jivin is a way to win over his opponents and that if he implores the Republicans to just come on and be good guys they will say, "Ooooh Ok, Prez".

When it comes to the business of running the country, Obama thinks like a 40-something middle manager instead of an astute CEO.

Cynique I see you need that delete functionality mellow.gif I'll get to it...

Chris you left out the possibility, or rather you are assuming that Obama is actually trying to make a difference. (Gosh, when did I become so cynical sad.gif). Have you considered it is all just smoke and mirrors to help us ignore the fact we are sending more troops in battle and spending even more money on the effort?

Perhaps WE are crazy thinking anything can change with the current system. The current system is just not setup to benefit the average Joe. Now if you got some real money -- you are golden. Your vote is meaning less. Even if you get the guy you want into office, they usually don't do what they say they will do. Sure they'll feign an effort, but they'll blame something or someone else for their inevitable failure. They still get paid homesomely, for life, so there is little consequence other than some negative media coverage. I wish I had a job like that...