A question of orgasms or fellow men we have it easy

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Interesting topic, but I doubt if the women on this site will give it much play.

As loud and as out spoken as they can get, it's funny how sexually Conservative most Black women are.

@Pioneer1Not "funny" more like  "false" - opinionated drivel about a subject you are unqualified to speak about, as usual,  particularly when it comes to black millennial females who wouldn't give an old fart like you the time of day unless you wanted to pay for them to demonstrate how freaky they are.   And, of course it would never occur to you that any black woman would be reluctant to discuss on a public forum what she truly does behind closed doors.

Save your insipid comments for a subject you have experience with - like the quickest way to inflate a blow-up doll. 

• Haha 1

Cynique

Listen, since you're IN the man's thread already.......
Why don't you take a break from TRYING to insult me (with that lame shit that sounds like it came from one of those White girls you went to college with....lol) and address the topic?

Unless you're too EMBARRASSED to....lol.

If so, we understand.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Listen, since you're IN the man's thread already.......
Why don't you take a break from TRYING to insult me (with that lame shit that sounds like it came from one of those White girls you went to college with....lol) and address the topic?

Unless you're too EMBARRASSED to....lol.

If so, we understand.

This from someone who NEVER hesitates to add his 2 cents to EVERY thread on this board, apparently under the impression that   

folks are holding their breaths, anxiously awaiting to hear what he has to say, which is usually comparable to the of emissions of a  gas bag.  If you want to silence me, stop assuming the role of spokesman for black woman!

You understand mothing. Not wanting to share my sexual history with strange men has nothing to do with embarrassment.  And your thinking this says more about you than me.  At my age, I don't even remember when I had my first orgasm,  and it's not the big deal males think it is because with women the journey is just as important as the destination.  

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

This from someone who NEVER hesitates to add his 2 cents to EVERY thread on this board, apparently under the impression that   

folks are holding their breaths, anxiously awaiting to hear what he has to say, which is usually comparable to the of emissions of a  gas bag.  If you want to silence me, stop assuming the role of spokesman for black woman!

You understand mothing. Not wanting to share my sexual history with strange men has nothing to do with embarrassment.  And your thinking this says more about you than me.  At my age, I don't even remember when I had my first orgasm,  and it's not the big deal males think it is because with women the journey is just as important as the destination.  

Lol...maybe you HAVEN'T had one yet.

8 hours ago, Cynique said:

particularly when it comes to black millennial females who wouldn't give an old fart like you the time of day unless you wanted to pay for them to demonstrate how freaky they are. 

As usual you have no idea how WRONG you are....lol.

Actually I constantly turn down advances from younger women because they constantly hit on me at work, at events, and out in public.
I don't get sexually involved with women under 35.
I'm not "there" with them mentally.
But not only do they find me refreshingly masculine compared to most of the men under 30....many of whom can't decide if they want to be male or female...but they like the wisdom and science I drop.

I'm not much on partying and clubbing and having what a  lot of people consider "fun" but I love sitting down and discussing race, history and politics.
My conversation alone has a captivating effect on a lot of women of all ages.
No lie.

I'm not a singer or preacher but just a lot of my views and how I articulate them seem to be very attractive, which has been something I wanted and since childhood.
To be able to attract and motivate people like Malcolm or Farrakhan.
Not on that level YET....but my wealth of knowledge is certainly attractive to a lot of females.

Infact, many of them would rather listen to me than get drunk or smoke weed!

I'm so happy I was given the gift of gab.
It hasn't made me rich yet but it has certainly granted me many benefits and opportunities.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

As usual you have no idea how WRONG you are....lol.

Actually I constantly turn down advances from younger women because they constantly hit on me at work, at events, and out in public.
I don't get sexually involved with women under 35.
I'm not "there" with them mentally.
But not only do they find me refreshingly masculine compared to most of the men under 30....many of whom can't decide if they want to be male or female...but they like the wisdom and science I drop.

I'm not much on partying and clubbing and having what a  lot of people consider "fun" but I love sitting down and discussing race, history and politics.
My conversation alone has a captivating effect on a lot of women of all ages.
No lie.

I'm not a singer or preacher but just a lot of my views and how I articulate them seem to be very attractive, which has been something I wanted and since childhood.
To be able to attract and motivate people like Malcolm or Farrakhan.
Not on that level YET....but my wealth of knowledge is certainly attractive to a lot of females.

Infact, many of them would rather listen to me than get drunk or smoke weed!

I'm so happy I was given the gift of gab.
It hasn't made me rich yet but it has certainly granted me many benefits and opportunities.

@Pioneer1Blah blah, blah,  i'm sure ProfD, in particular, and certain other guys who come here could make the same claim  but their egos don't require them to attach a lot of weight to it.  Away from this board, even i am  approached by younger guys  who want to pick my brain and engage me in deep conversation. Get over yourself. I'm not surprised you limit yourself to a certain type.   Women like me  find you depressingly mediocre. Being knowledgeable about the bible and  black phenotypes isn't my idea of sexy.  zzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm  done  Gotta go watch "House of the Dragon".

On 10/23/2022 at 6:15 PM, Cynique said:

Away from this board, even i am  approached by younger guys  who want to pick my brain and engage me in deep conversation.

Really............

Really Cynique?

Lol....and when you say "younger",  how "young" are you talking?????

Grumpy Old (Black) Men | MPR News

"Man I got this red bone all over me.
She got her own house and a FAT pension check from working at the post office!
Problem is, she only wanna see me Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!"

"Yeah???
Well shit...she sound kinda like the broad I been messing around
with for the past couple months.
But minez wanna see me Tueday, Thursday, and Saturday!"

@Pioneer1Your response is a typical example of the "distort rather than retort" m/o you embrace when you argue.  I  said nothing about sex; simply made reference to who happen to be the male contemporaries of my daughters and grand daughters -   guys who like to "pick my brain" and elicit my opinions about a variety of subjects. But a drooling lecher like you can't rise can't rise to that level of civility.

So resume your self-appointed role of god's gift to the world and immerse yourself in the sweaty audience of dingbats who you contaminate with your fake pearls of wisdom. 

Ooooo weee, mista pioneer sho is smart. 😳 He say da world is a big ol clock. But I hear his thang is real little, and he ain't circumcised. 

Cynique

Listen sweetie, do you have anything CONSTRUCTIVE to add to Richard Murray's thread?

You're beginning to sound an awful lot like a  TROLL....lol.

Nyform Troll Dancing Girl uit Noorwegen - Fantasyshop Fairyland - Webshop

"Boy I'll tell ya......
I can't REMEMBER the last time I had an orgasm.
These men today....shhhhh.
Just don't know how to handle a real woman"

@Pioneer1This from the clueless moron who insists on inserting his irrelevant drivel into Del's thread about Time Markers. As a pathetic wanna-be whose inadequacies undoubtedly carry over into the  bedroom  you, yourself,  need to exit this post since a woman's orgasm is not a something you've ever had anything to do with.

😣 ...maybe if I wasn't so tiny, I could make her come.   

@Pioneer1Perversion is your middle name.  When you get married and father some kids then you'll  have room to dispel suspicions about your sexuality. In the mean time, continue to try and mask your down low vibe  with pseudo masculinity, braggin about the young women you are supposedly fightin off.  Wouldn't be surprised if you swung both ways, and even throw a little pedophilia in the mix.    Now go sit your sore ass down and stop smearing your feces all over this board.

👉🏽💩