Black. Athletes. White. Media

NBA. Player. Kyrie. Irving. And. A. Antisemitic Movie....News ,Sports ,Talkers.  Vocally. Attacking.  Kyrie  Irving.  Charles. Barkley. ,,He ,Should. Have. Been. Suspended. ,.... Former. Football. Player ,Bret,Favre   Trying.  To Steal. Millions. Of. Dollars. From. The. Poor. In,Mississippi.   That. Did. Not. Last. Long..  White. Sports. Team ,Owners ,White. Coaches. Pro. And. College. White Athletes. Who,Love. Trump. Friends. With. Racist. Vile. Trump. The. White. ,Media. ,Sports. Talkers. Have.  No. Problem. With. That. ,College ,Coaches. Who. Saw. Trump. At. The. White. House. Not. Asked ,What. They. Like. About. Trump.  .ESPN. Black. Sports. Talkers. ,Not,Talking. About. Pro. And. College. Coaches. Who. Saw. Trump,At. The. White. House.  White. Sports. Team. Owners ,White,Coaches. ,White Athletes. Not. Asked. By. Black. Sports ,,Talkers. Why. They. Like. Trump. ...Idiots. Stephen. A. Smith ,Charles. Barkley. Ryan. Clark .....

My feeling about guys like "Ye" and Kyrie is that if you make anti-semitic remarks, you are aligning yourself with the political right, and have no recourse when whites make racists remarks about blacks. This name calling opens up a whole new can of worms.  Bigotry is bigotry.  

• Like 1

I find the backlash against Kanye and Kyrie interesting.  I know what the guys were trying to say.  The problem is biting the hand that feeds never ends well.

Yet, the same sensitive folks have no problem doing business with these dudes whether it's selling music that glorifies Black folks killing each other or paying them to play games.

Former POTUS 45 and Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene were not forced to make public apologies and/or lose money when making their antisemitic remarks.  

The question has to be asked why Black folks are chastised and ruined for anything perceived as antisemitic while white supremacist are allowed to say far worse with impunity,😎

5 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Former POTUS 45 and Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene were not forced to make public apologies and/or lose money when making their antisemitic remarks.  

With Ye, he wants to have his cake and eat it it, too.  With Kyrie he can dish it out and but most surely won't be able to take it.  And so it goes. 

They are being USED as Black masks to promote the racist and antisemitic agendas of the right wing.

Kanye is just an overall clown, but as far as Kyrie.....don't know too much about him.
But I would advise him and other Black men NOT to focus on Jews as being the problem while letting the Gentiles skate away scott free.

They'll have you focusing on Jews while the WASPS are engaging in all types of racist atrocities in plain sight.

Jews and Gentiles are both branches of the Caucasian racist and they work together to rule the world.
Jews are just the leaders, an elite group that was set up to direct the less enlightened and more vulgar Gentile White folks.
They are the brains, while the Gentiles are the muscle.
But they both operate with the same agenda.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They are being USED as Black masks to promote the racist and antisemitic agendas of the right wing.

AfroAmericans should be using their platforms to address 1) America's original sin (slavery) and 2) reparations

That way, AfroAmericans won't have time to get caught up addressing any other group of people.

AfroAmericans should be able to 1) outline the problem,  2) formulate an agenda and ) focus on a solution. 

AfroAmericans from all walks of life but especially celebrities, athletes and entertainers should wear clothing and record music about slavery and reparations. 

i believe that  would force America to talk about and deal with it especially when their kids start asking questions. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/3/2022 at 4:18 PM, ProfD said:

I find the backlash against Kanye and Kyrie interesting.  I know what the guys were trying to say.  The problem is biting the hand that feeds never ends well.

I would not have known anything about the movie Kyrie was touting, now I wanna see it. If white folks want to hide something so badly then it must be something that Black folks need to see. 😉

It is amazing every word out of Kayne's mouth is dissected, evaluated, judgment is passed, and public punishment meted out. I don't like it.

If half the shit we wrote on these forums was subjected to the same scrutiny almost all of us would be in trouble -- but that is the price of celebrity I guess...

Kanye West and Kyrie Irving are free to say whatever pops into their heads and comes out of their mouths. They can tweet a links to movies too. 

However, biting the hand that feeds them will never end well. They will find out no amount of fame or celebrity provides protection against powerful people. 😎

@ProfD One think Kanye  would understand that. I really have not been flowing kaynes musings. Is he expressing remorse or doubling down.

The crazy thing is Amazon has been selling the movie for years and no one  is trying to take Bezos’ money. Kyrie just mentions the film and he is vilified.

Explain that to  me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Troy said:

The crazy thing is am*zon has been selling the movie for years and no one  is trying to take Bezos’ money. Kyrie just mentions the film and he is vilified.

Explain that to  me.

Bingo. That's the elephant in the room.

That company will probably make even more from the movie and book. 

Meanwhile, they're trying to make Kyrie apologize, donate money take classes and meet with the Jews in order to educate himself. It's BS.

I hope Kyrie retires from playing basketball instead of jumping through those hoops.

Unfortunately, AfroAmericans are in no position to defend our own when they come under attack by other groups of people. 😎

• Like 1

It was probably part of the plan to gin up demand for the movie.  Amazon is selling Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America for $50 bucks! If the film is for sale anywhere I can't find it. 

Kyrie is not profiting off this film, but it is all his fault, SMH!

The reviews (if you can trust these on Amazon at all) were excellent.

h2n-reviews.jpg

And we are unable to protect him, because we don't pay him.  

The entertainers in the NBA are virtually all Black.  Imagine if they just said "We're out" and set up their own league.  Then people like Kyrie could voice their opinion without repercussions. 

These ball players will not make as much money as they do now, so creating our own league is not within the realm of possibility.

I also found a book: 

Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America! by Ronald Dalton Jr.

9780986237959.jpg

ProfD

i believe that  would force America to talk about and deal with it especially when their kids start asking questions.

The only people who will FORCE America to deal with Slavery and Reparations are US...AfroAmericans.

When we make up our minds to stand up as citizens of this nation and WRITE OUR OWN CHECK, we'll get our Reparations AND SOME.

The power is in our hands already.

Kanye West and Kyrie Irving are free to say whatever pops into their heads and comes out of their mouths. 

But that doesn't mean they should.

Like Tariq Nasheed said on one of his broadcasts the other night, Kanye has to learn some DECORUM.

When you reach BILLIONAIRE status, you can't be running your mouth blurting out any silly ass idea that pops into your brain.  You have to learn discipline and responsibility.  That comes with the territory of nobility and high class.

Too many LOW CLASS people end up falling into money and don't know how to act or speak and often end up LOSING their wealth and status.

It's one thing to be out there running your mouth jiving and clowing when you ain't got shit to lose....lol.

But when you got a Billion dollars snuggled down in the bank, you can't be talking or acting reckless giving your enemies and opportunists any excuse to snatch it away from you!

Black Business Man Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

"I done asked the bitch about a dozen times to sit on my lap.
I bet if I was one of them White boys, she'd be all OVER my ass.

Ahhh girl, you know I'm just fuckin' with you"

When you reach a certain status, you need to ACT like it and leave the street shit behind.

Too many of our people wanna just do what THEY wanna do with no responsibility or consequence.
It doesn't work that way.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:51 AM, Troy said:

@ProfD One think Kanye  would understand that. I really have not been flowing kaynes musings. Is he expressing remorse or doubling down.

The crazy thing is am*zon has been selling the movie for years and no one  is trying to take Bezos’ money. Kyrie just mentions the film and he is vilified.

Explain that to  me.

Interesting.

On 11/9/2022 at 5:51 AM, Troy said:

Explain that to  me.

Interesting. I don't think I would be that interested in the past, but now since Kyrie spoke out, I do wonder.