Be Not Confused: You Most Likely Are NOT A Hebrew

A lot of lies, wishful thinking, and confusion has been promoted through out our community but especially the past few years with so many "internet scholars" claiming Black Americans are everybody from the  "true Jews" to the " true Native Americans".

I'm no scholar but I've done decades of research on race, religion, nationality, as well as psychology and how people are manipulated through their base desires.
I'm gonna lay out some facts in a simple way and compare it to the prevailing ignorance as a contrast to highlight it and make it more clear.

WHAT is a "Hebrew"?

The word "Hebrew" is an English mis-translation of the original word "Iboo"

If you listen to some Jewish or Biblical scholars, Hebrew is the Anglicized version of  "Yibr"
That's only HALF correct.
Yibr is a corruption of the original word and as usual, most White folks MISPRONOUNCE  words that they learn from other races and cultures.

The original word is "Iboo" 

WHO are the Hebrews?

The Hebrews were and are ethnic group of Africans.
Yes, they were and are Black people.
They PROBABLY came from Kemet as one of the many ethnic groups of that Kingdom but I'm not sure.

The Bible says they descended from one of Shem's progeny called "Eber"
Don't go by the Bible, it has been corrupted.
Much of the Bible is designed to explain people and lands that ALREADY existed while those scriptures were being compiled.  Much of it was made up, guess work, parables, allegories, as well as out right fabrications, etc...

As I said, the Hebrews were and are an African ethnic group and they are STILL in existence.
They are known today through out much of Western Africa as the "Igbo" people.

7 interesting facts about the Igbo culture | Pulse Nigeria

The word "Igbo" is pronounced "Iboo" by the way.

If you ask why they choose to spell it "Igbo" and put the G in there...simple....because the British who colonized them told them to spell it that way to sew confusion.

Think about it....
"Igbo" isn't an English word, so why not spell it the way it actually SOUNDS.
There is no logical or grammatical reason why a silent "g" should have been inserted in the word.
It was inserted strictly to cause confusion in how the name is pronounced.

Now........

Because most AfroAmericans are descended from West Africans who were enslaved and brought to the Americas, SOME of those captured were undoubtedly Igbo/Iboo or "Hebrew".  However most were not.

Problem is, most Black people were FORCED to convert to Christianity as slaves and were given the Bible and told it was the word of God.  So they have a strong history of belief in it and wish to see themselves in it.  Especially as the "good people" or "chosen people". So often times many of our people will INSERT themselves in the scriptures and paint false narratives just to satisfy vain desires.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Hebrews were and are ethnic group of Africans.
Yes, they were and are Black people.

Yes!

Now........

Because most AfroAmericans are descended from West Africans

Okay @Pioneer1STOP right there. West Africans???

All West Africans come from where!?

Come on. 

But yes, I absolutely agre in that Igbo people are definitelc connected to being Hebrew Israelites.

I also agree that not all are Hebrews but, All African people are intermixed with each other and this is by design from God Almighty.

We are all intermixed, all African people, and for those of us who know are base origins, that is a good thing.

Especially as the "good people" or "chosen people". So often times many of our people will INSERT themselves in the scriptures and paint false narratives just to satisfy vain desires.

"our people" meaning Blacks, Negroes, Hebrews, whatever, is not a problem because we are trying to sift through a lot of miseducation, however, the problem is foreign people who INSERT themselves into ancient African script is more of the problem.

Problem is, most Black people were FORCED to convert to Christianity as slaves and were given the Bible

Yes, agreed. Being forced into false Christianity and mistranslations as slaves is a huge problem.

But until the ancient scriptures are dealt with properly, confusion will continue. 

• Like 1

Chev

STOP right there. West Africans???

All West Africans come from where!?

Come on. 

I'm not 100% sure but based on my research the various ethnic groups of West Africa migrated there originally from the Kemetic Empire (Ancient Egypt) in North Eastern Africa.

The Dogon, Wolof, Yoruba, and others certainly have a lot of linguistic, religious, and cultural traits that are known to be ancient Egyptian in origin.

But yes, I absolutely agre in that Igbo people are definitelc connected to being Hebrew Israelites.

I also agree that not all are Hebrews but, All African people are intermixed with each other and this is by design from God Almighty.

Hmmm......
Not sure "all" African people are intermixed with each other and definitively not sure that God designed it this way.

But certainly most of us here in the Americas are mixed.
Not only with White and Native American but mixed between the various African tribes who were forced to live and work together despite cultural differences.

"our people" meaning Blacks, Negroes, Hebrews, whatever, is not a problem because we are trying to sift through a lot of miseducation, however, the problem is foreign people who INSERT themselves into ancient African script is more of the problem.

True.
Infact, there is actually a group of zealot White people who claim to believe they can HASTEN the return of Jesus by reading the book of Revelations like a script and actually plan and plot ways to play out the various scenarios in the book.
Like sending comets to Earth and poisoning 1/3 of the water.

They believe if THEY make those scenarios happen then the prophecies will be fulfilled and Christ will come down.

But until the ancient scriptures are dealt with properly, confusion will continue. 

Maybe it's time for NEW scriptures.

• Thanks 1