Whatever Happened To Free Speech? Doesn't Kanye and Kyrie Have The Right To Give Their Opinions??

HELL NO

There IS no damn "free speech" in this nation.

Since when?
Since when have rich Black folks been allowed to sit up and say WHATEVER the hell they wanted to a national audience with absolutely no consequences period????

If there's no history of it, then why in the HELL would people expect for things to be different for Kanye?

🤔 Now think about this........seriously....let's think this through together......

You run around claiming Jews run the world and control the media.
THEN you start bad mouthing them.
Now you wonder why your money is being snatched, you're being demonized in the media, contracts being cancelled????

DUHHHH.....

Did you NOT believe your own words???

Everything you say has consequences to it and COMMON SENSE should have told them that already.

And another thing......

What's up with all this "exposing"?

Ok...so now you've "exposed" who runs the world.
Good.....now what?

Since you "exposed" the plot and plan, has that freed  Black folks in jail?
Has that helped homeless Black folks on the streets?
Is that feeding Black children?

Our people are being played like fiddles with this Kanye business.
That dude is the biggest distraction.

Too much silliness is going on and it's keeping too many of our people running around in circles.

Instead of focusing on the SERIOUS issues like Reparations, acquiring land, etc....now niggas running run around lifting up garbage can lids and shining lights down man-holes looking for the Illuminati or some other mysterious group who "really" runs the world.

The Pancreatic Philosophy of Oswald Bates | Sonic Geography

"Ok, so it says it right here!
I says here that while the world BELIEVED there was only 12 tribes of
Israel....there were actually 15 tribes!!!!
3 of them got lost.
See....secret knowledge!
Now what had happened was, they sailed across the Atlantic
and became nomads until they hit the West Coast and 
founded South Central Los Angeles.
Heh hehhhh......Watts in the house."

Everything is being used to keep folks dazed and confused to avoid dealing with America's original sin (slavery) and the debt owed (reparations)

Social media, consumerism, religion, history and conspiracy theories are just a few that keep folks busy. 

Otherwise, freedom of speech does have its consequences.😎

On 11/9/2022 at 8:07 PM, Pioneer1 said:

There IS no damn "free speech" in this nation.

Since when?
Since when have rich Black folks been allowed to sit up and say WHATEVER the hell they wanted to a national audience with absolutely no consequences period????

On 11/9/2022 at 11:20 PM, ProfD said:

Otherwise, freedom of speech does have its consequences.😎

Yeah, I think that 'the freedom of Speech' is what brought about the French Revolution.

... and then, the Haitians became attacked... 

and now, Minister Farrakhan has weighed in on this attack on Kanye-- Ye, and Kyrie.

Chev

and now, Minister Farrakhan has weighed in on this attack on Kanye-- Ye, and Kyrie.

Yes I see.
I recently saw the video where he spoke on the issue.

Stefan

Hate Speech, which is what these two are accused of promoting, is legally permissible. But there are consequences. 

True
And both of them should have known and understood that already.

Although as  learn more and more about the Kyrie situation, I stand by him more.  I don't think HE said anything wrong.
I still don't stand with Kanye and think he's confused as hell.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And both of them should have known and understood that already.

Although as  learn more and more about the Kyrie situation, I stand by him more.  I don't think HE said anything wrong.

It's not that either Kanye or Kyrie said anything *wrong*. Their lack of understanding who they can talk about and the limitations of freedom of speech have been put on display. 😎

• Like 1

Kyrie Irving is grossly ignorant. And no, I will not defend him.

I am not going to defend the next Black Republican hero, Ron DeSantis, for his willfull ignorance about the awesome and human changing achievements of Black scientists, inventors, explorers, agronomists, teachers and leaders ... why should I excuse Irving? 

Kanye West is bipolar.  He never represented me. Rev. Al Sharpton and Barack Obama did. 

Ouch! Headline caption should read "Don't Kanye and Kyrie have a right to give their opinions, not Doesn't Kanye and Kyrie have a right to give their opinions. 

it's as though black folks are just tone deaf when it comes to using correct English.   It really is their second language.

5 hours ago, Cynique said:

it's as though black folks are just tone death when it comes to using correct English.   It really is their second language.

It's as though the word "Black" should be CAPITALIZED when you're talking about the race.
But what should I expect from one who "divorced" herself from the Black community and started shacking up with others.

Famous White Men Who Have Been Married To Black Women | Black woman white  man, White man, Black women

I'm gonna let my NEW man in on ALL of the secrets!

@Pioneer1the color "black" used as an adjective to modify the  noun "folks" doesn't  need to be capitalized, Dummy.  And what YOU expect has nothing to do with reality, as usual.   The only black people who care about me divorcing the race, are juvenile jerks like you. The rest are sophisticated enough to not concern themselves with what  cynics decide to do.

Yawn. It's boring how you have to resort to stock photographs to try and reinforce your corny attempts at humor.  True wits are creative enough to rely on their vocabularies to convey disgust. 

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1the color "black" used as an adjective to modify the  noun "folks" doesn't  need to be capitalized, Dummy.  And what YOU expect has nothing to do with reality, as usual.   The only black people who care about me divorcing the race, are juvenile jerks like you. The rest are sophisticated enough to not concern themselves with what  cynics decide to do.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) gave her thoughts about Joe Biden’s potential vice president pick on Friday during an ESSENCE Live townhall, saying she strongly believes Biden is going to pick a Black woman as his running mate.

Rep. Maxine Waters On Joe Biden: 'We're Going To Have A Black Woman VP' - Essence

Democratic strategists worry the party isn’t doing enough to motivate Black voters.

Democrats growing anxious — again — over Black turnout - POLITICO

Hmmm.....
Apparently PROFESSIONAL writers feel there is a need to capitalize the B.
But I guess YOU know more than the "dummies" do, huh....lol

"Feeling the need" to capitalize the word black is  not a grammatical rule. Essence Magazine,  in particular, obviously feels the need to adopt this element of style  because of its demographics.  The official policy of most newspapers and magazine is to use the phrase African-American when referring  to this minority group and they do not capitalize "black" when it is used as an adjective. Some may opt to capitalize the word Black when it is used as a noun that is inter-changeable with African American.   "Professional" writers who work for publications follow whatever style their employer has established as their standard; not the one they personally prefer.   

On 11/13/2022 at 6:20 PM, Cynique said:

"Feeling the need" to capitalize the word black is  not a grammatical rule. Essence Magazine,  in particular, obviously feels the need to adopt this element of style  because of its demographics.  The official policy of most newspapers and magazine is to use the phrase African-American when referring  to this minority group and they do not capitalize "black" when it is used as an adjective. Some may opt to capitalize the word Black when it is used as a noun that is inter-changeable with African American.   "Professional" writers who work for publications follow whatever style their employer has established as their standard; not the one they personally prefer.   

Yada yada yada...........

Like i said, you don't know any better so I won't hold you to PROFESSIONAL standards (or even normal standards....lol); but some young person reading this may be enlightened by the exchange and realize that the word "Black" when referring to the race should be capitalized and will do so when the opportunity arises.