The Angelic Script

16 hours ago, Delano said:

Yes, I heard that the Ethiopians are divided on this issue of Enoch, and that the book of Enoch may be part of the Geez. Not sure though.

But, I feel that British scholar interpretations is suspect.

Some of them say, as this article says, that Enoch was taken up and did not die, but I am not sure if I agree altogether.

But the language aspect is very intriguing! 

Based on the Biblical timeline, the first man ENOCH'S descendants [Chanoch] were the head of a dual government called Enoch-Enoch, Chan Chan, etc., And a thousand years before this, the first Enoch had many offspring before the descendants of the Southworld also became known by this name too, and the Encoh that was taken up into heavens was because he was indeed a victim of human sacrifice and so God took him up at the age of about 365 years old before he could experience DEATH COMPLETELY. 

At the very time that this Enoch was taken up, it was the very turn of the millennial, around 3000 BC, and at this time, people were shocked due to the phenomena of death that became prevalent and people did not know how to deal with the idea of so many dominant and powerful people dying. So, mass graves/tombs were dug and mass killings of servants occurred and these victims were buried in the tomb of the leaders that they served.  

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 3:13 PM, Delano said:

It is interesting that he loved the same number of years as days in the year. My current project is to translate this work that has been able to be translated in 400 years.

Yes! @Delano! I forgot about that key point and, you have a talent on this very subject regarding 'numbers'!

The ancient scriptures do say that Enoch of the Southworld lived to be 365 years and I remember that did strike me as significant.

You know, I think the ancient Mayans built pyramids and one might have had this theme of 365 steps, etc. and I wonder if this has anything to do with

the cycle of the sun and more. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Yes! @Delano! I forgot about that key point and, you have a talent on this very subject regarding 'numbers'!

The ancient scriptures do say that Enoch of the Southworld lived to be 365 years and I remember that did strike me as significant.

You know, I think the ancient Mayans built pyramids and one might have had this theme of 365 steps, etc. and I wonder if this has anything to do with

the cycle of the sun and more. 

Yes the Mayans had one of the most accurate calendars and they didn't have telescopes.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 8:18 PM, Delano said:

Deep.  I'm sure so much knowledge has been lost... or maybe it is hidden, kept out of public view.

4 hours ago, Delano said:

accurate calendars and they didn't have telescopes.

Well, they had something, and I don't think we know what it was. They also had knowledge, that we don't have, which allowed them to build elaborate pyramids.

@Delano what do you think of John Dee and Edward Kelley? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Troy said:

.  I'm sure so much knowledge has been lost... or maybe it is hidden, kept out of public view.

In an Astrology treatise at the end it said Astrology is not for everyone. A person should be of good moral character.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Well, they had something, and I don't think we know what it was. They also had knowledge, that we don't have, which allowed them to build elaborate pyramids

Both Mayans and the Hindus revered Astrology. Astrology had both spiritual and every day application. Can you imagine conducting life without a time piece or a watch.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Delano what do you think of John Dee and Edward Kelley? 

There's more information about  John Dee than Edward Kelly. John Dee was an astronomer, Astrology, adviser to Queen Elizabeth, a map maker, polymath, alchemist and possibly spy. Edward Kelly was able to scry which is like crystal gazing. I don't know occultist revere John Dee. The Enochian Language is one of the most powerful esoteric techniques. Which involves talking with the highest of Angels. It was thought that the language that Adam spoke was magical. Naming the animals also gave you dominion over them. So if you name a building or a person then clearly you have power or influence over the nomination.

Also naming of a child is a big deal. The name has to fit. There may be exceptions but I feel in general that to be the case.

I had recently read the John Dee had an obsidian mirror. That was of Aztec origins.

https://www.archaeology.org/issues/459-2203/digs/10338-digs-england-obsidian-mirror

The Aztecs used obsidian mirrors of this sort to divine the future

The fact that it already had Aztec associations of divination and being able to see what’s not immediately apparent was seized on by John Dee and added value to the object from his point of view.”

• Like 3

@DelanoThis subject is quite provocative. Language is a tool that has always intrigued me. it is what defines and condenses life, serving as a vehicle for driving it. It also  facilitates the preservation of knowledge and enables  communication between individuals although it does not necessarily put them on the same page.  Then, there's how it is possible to  weaponize language, and how certain words and phrases are loaded with energy that can trigger an effect on people. Consider the word nigger and how much power it exerts over black people when uttered by a white person.  Use of the word love is also packed with potential, able to transform or even heal when declared or pledged. 

It makes sense that extraordinary souls could and did convert and preserve their magic in the archives of a script that  reveals secrets. Language is the glue that bonds humanity together. It is divine. 

I have experimented with chanting which is inarticulate language, - sounds that simply flow and vibrate and, when paired with intense visualization, can even make images materialize. Music is also a form of language; it speaks to your emotions.

I was also very interested in the reference to mirror magic. I have experimented with it, simply standing in front of a full length mirror and holding a hand mirror up to it.  Looking at the reflection of myself  being reflected in the other mirror where I saw infinite images of myself going on and on.  Eerie. What was on in my mind during these sessions may have also been projected into eternity.

These are things that just came to me to do during the course of living my life. I sorta believe that my interest in the occult may have something to do with my surviving much longer than i should have considering how little attention I have given to preserving  my health and safety. I think this along with  some of the things I practiced with  pyramids and crystals have also contributed to my longevity.

So here I am.  i have no idea why i am still walking around, having changed very little over the past 50 years.  But i grow more weary by the day. And I am adrift in the universe. 

You are my Oracle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cynique said:

2,550 Crazy Old Lady Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

So here I am.  i have no idea why i am still walking around, having changed very little over the past 50 years. 

🤣

I do....lol.

Waiting on a man....any man...to pull up.

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

These are things that just came to me to do during the course of living my life. I sorta believe that my interest in the occult may have something to do with my surviving much longer than i should have considering how little attention I have given to preserving  my health and safety.

Now that is very interesting.

9@Cynique in 2008 I was looking for a magical language. Not realising that I was creating it. In the end I created three "languages" for words. Two for numbers and one for time.

I have to say that they have changed the way I see the world.

You are a blend of Solar Lunar energy, which is symbolise by the Tao and the Ankh.

At some point you will know that you are Magus. Since you practice magical techniques without being taught. And you don't question whether they work or why these things come to you.

I am honoured that you see me this way