Viral Video of College Student Racially Attacked

This newsbreak has been circling for a few days and continues to be the headline. A University of Kentucky incident in which, on this past Sunday in the wee hours of the morning, a young White student stumbles back into her dorm building and moments later launched a racial attack against another student who was the desk clerk that reached out to help her to safety. The desk clerk was a young Black girl named, Kylah Spring, was thrust into the public view because of the unfortunate verbal and physical racist attack launched against her due to the actions of the student named Sophia Rosing. And get this; the dormitory address named Boyd Hall, is located on Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. If that is not ironic, then what is? And because, thankfully, someone was able to think fast, and videotaped the incident, there can be no mistake in what actually happened. Some of the major news agencies though, banned the video, and would not allow it to be broadcasted because they believed that it was too offensive. However, due to the video becoming so quickly aired on the internet by so many people, therefore, it still remains on some sites to be viewed.

In the shocking video, Rosing appeared visibly intoxicated while using the n-word more than 200 times as she pushed herself toward fellow student Kylah Spring, who was working the front desk, as well as another student who tried to help Spring subdue her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/university-of-kentucky-student-sophia-rosing-resurfaces-after-being-banned-from-campus-over-racist-rant/ar-AA13YT2q?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1d9988c837c84d6e9a0c61bc84726f86

So, at first, I did not believe that Ms. Rosing had said some statements, however, I did listen to the videos myself. One news reporter counted Ms. Rosing saying the phrase “N- B-tch” 33 times. In one video, Rosing leaned against the wall near the elevator and said, “Do my chores, B-”, and “Ugly N- B-tch”. And even though Kylah Springs and another college student tried to help Rosing to safety and to sit in a nearby chair, Rosing continued to resist their help and instead, she continued to attack and stumbled over to the dormitory shopping carts, pulled one cart free and tried to hit Kylah with the cart! LOL! She was completely outrageous. She kicked and bit, Kylah. Even though it was obvious that she was drunk, however, she persistently tried to hit Kylah and then finally, when the police officer came, Rosing tried to hit him too! So, she was arrested and later her parents came and bonded her out of jail. But due to all of the media coverage, a few days later, Rosing retained a lawyer who said that she was humiliated and seeking help. She has also been banned from the university. But Rosing stumbled herself into infamy and this news became so popular that it actually drowned out some other important news events on a similar subject.

Another news report aired previously about another young White girl named, Courtney Clenney, that had murdered her boyfriend, a Black man named, Christian, however, she was released on the very day because she claimed self-defense. However, because the dead man’s family persisted that the girl was the aggressor, further investigations turned up and showed video footage that proved this to be true. So, months after the murder, this girl was arrested. And then there was another new story about a public elementary school principal who had house party and put up a lynched doll that was photographed and released to the public, but she was excused by the school board and allowed to keep her job.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Half of the White women in the U.S. are just like her, all you have to do is catch them on a Friday or Saturday night in the right location.

LOL! 

Yes, but this girl is too young to have that much hate on her own. This is learned behavior, imo.

Someone put their demons in her.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chevdove said:

LOL! 

Yes, but this girl is too young to have that much hate on her own. This is learned behavior, imo.

Someone put their demons in her.

Lol....someone "put" the demon in her???

She IS the demon.

The damn devil itself.

If she's like most White folks, she probably has to try hard as hell every day to keep FROM acting out like that.
Most do a better job of keeping their mask on.

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 12:22 PM, Chevdove said:

This newsbreak has been circling for a few days and continues to be the headline. A University of Kentucky incident in which, on this past Sunday in the wee hours of the morning, a young White student stumbles back into her dorm building and moments later launched a racial attack against another student who was the desk clerk that reached out to help her to safety. The desk clerk was a young Black girl named, Kylah Spring, was thrust into the public view because of the unfortunate verbal and physical racist attack launched against her due to the actions of the student named Sophia Rosing. And get this; the dormitory address named Boyd Hall, is located on Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. If that is not ironic, then what is? And because, thankfully, someone was able to think fast, and videotaped the incident, there can be no mistake in what actually happened. Some of the major news agencies though, banned the video, and would not allow it to be broadcasted because they believed that it was too offensive. However, due to the video becoming so quickly aired on the internet by so many people, therefore, it still remains on some sites to be viewed.

In the shocking video, Rosing appeared visibly intoxicated while using the n-word more than 200 times as she pushed herself toward fellow student Kylah Spring, who was working the front desk, as well as another student who tried to help Spring subdue her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/university-of-kentucky-student-sophia-rosing-resurfaces-after-being-banned-from-campus-over-racist-rant/ar-AA13YT2q?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1d9988c837c84d6e9a0c61bc84726f86

So, at first, I did not believe that Ms. Rosing had said some statements, however, I did listen to the videos myself. One news reporter counted Ms. Rosing saying the phrase “N- B-tch” 33 times. In one video, Rosing leaned against the wall near the elevator and said, “Do my chores, B-”, and “Ugly N- B-tch”. And even though Kylah Springs and another college student tried to help Rosing to safety and to sit in a nearby chair, Rosing continued to resist their help and instead, she continued to attack and stumbled over to the dormitory shopping carts, pulled one cart free and tried to hit Kylah with the cart! LOL! She was completely outrageous. She kicked and bit, Kylah. Even though it was obvious that she was drunk, however, she persistently tried to hit Kylah and then finally, when the police officer came, Rosing tried to hit him too! So, she was arrested and later her parents came and bonded her out of jail. But due to all of the media coverage, a few days later, Rosing retained a lawyer who said that she was humiliated and seeking help. She has also been banned from the university. But Rosing stumbled herself into infamy and this news became so popular that it actually drowned out some other important news events on a similar subject.

Another news report aired previously about another young White girl named, Courtney Clenney, that had murdered her boyfriend, a Black man named, Christian, however, she was released on the very day because she claimed self-defense. However, because the dead man’s family persisted that the girl was the aggressor, further investigations turned up and showed video footage that proved this to be true. So, months after the murder, this girl was arrested. And then there was another new story about a public elementary school principal who had house party and put up a lynched doll that was photographed and released to the public, but she was excused by the school board and allowed to keep her job.

What a nasty woman, God! I wanna punch her through the screen.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alaynedabney30 said:

What a nasty woman, God! I wanna punch her through the screen.

Remember though, she was drunk and her inner thoughts came up on the table.

Maybe the next generation will do a better job at getting rid of racism. 

On 11/12/2022 at 12:22 PM, Chevdove said:

So, at first, I did not believe that Ms. Rosing had said some statements, however, I did listen to the videos myself. One news reporter counted Ms. Rosing saying the phrase “N- B-tch” 33 times. In one video, Rosing leaned against the wall near the elevator and said, “Do my chores, B-”, and “Ugly N- B-tch”. And even though Kylah Springs and another college student tried to help Rosing to safety and to sit in a nearby chair, Rosing continued to resist their help and instead, she continued to attack and stumbled over to the dormitory shopping carts, pulled one cart free and tried to hit Kylah with the cart! LOL! She was completely outrageous. She kicked and bit, Kylah. Even though it was obvious that she was drunk, however, she persistently tried to hit Kylah and then finally, when the police officer came, Rosing tried to hit him too! So, she was arrested and later her parents came and bonded her out of jail. But due to all of the media coverage, a few days later, Rosing retained a lawyer who said that she was humiliated and seeking help. She has also been banned from the university. Becaue of such people at university, many students start hating their colleagues and schools. Sometimes its easier to buy essay for college from websites like https://papersowl.com/buy-college-essays then to get in contact with such people. But Rosing stumbled herself into infamy and this news became so popular that it actually drowned out some other important news events on a similar subject.

I understand that she was drunk, but still, it's really disgusting, and that's no excuse. There is no place in our society for people like that, and I think she really deserved to get expelled.

• Like 1

Well, what stood out for ME in the video is why the hell was the sista in the blue sweatshirt SMILING in the incident?
Perhaps it was a nervous smile or just the embarassment of the situation, but something tells me if the drunk girl was Black she wouldn't have been smiling.

You had two Black women trying to gently control this drunk racist ass White girl, but I'd bet two bits to a bucket of shit that if that was another BLACK GIRL out there acting a fool they wouldn't have been so gentle with her.

They'd probably be both beating the hell out of her calling her all types of bitches while pounding and kicking her.

....and another thing.
Who was holding the phone recording this?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

....and another thing.
Who was holding the phone recording this?

Yeah, it's the 1st thing I question when things happen.

Someone just so happens to be recording an incident but they aren't doing a d8mn thing to resolve the situation. 

I don't believe these are the last and evil days as the old folks used to say but people surely seem to be indifferent as h8ll.😎

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

Yeah, it's the 1st thing I question when things happen.

Someone just so happens to be recording an incident but they aren't doing a d8mn thing to resolve the situation. 

I don't believe these are the last and evil days as the old folks used to say but people surely seem to be indifferent as h8ll.😎

You know what's funny?

Over the past 10 years, I've seen fights break out and accidents happen in real life and don't remember anyone standing around with a camera or phone recording it.

I've seen people stand around and look doing nothing, I've seen other people react....but I don't recall seeing someone knowingly with a phone in their hand getting close shots of the scene.

Maybe it's because I was so focused on the incident itself I didn't pay attention to the others what were also watching.

On 6/10/2023 at 9:45 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Perhaps it was a nervous smile or just the embarassment of the situation, but something tells me if the drunk girl was Black she wouldn't have been smiling.

Yes, it was a nervous smile and she was not prepared for such a reaction. 

But, I think that it depends on the person, even if it was a Black girl. 

If you see someone that you might believe would not behave like a drunk, then it could catch you off guard. 

On 6/10/2023 at 8:35 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Over the past 10 years, I've seen fights break out and accidents happen in real life and don't remember anyone standing around with a camera or phone recording it.

LOL! Wait-a-minute! @Pioneer1 Remember Rodney King!?

That was the first thing I thought about way back when!

I was surprised that someone whipped out a recorder and showed how he was beat up by the police.

I believe that EVERYTHING that is done and said and even thought is recorded.....Divinely in the Spiritual world.

But wouldn't it be something if we come to find out that nearly everything that has occurred in this society for the past 50 years or so has been recorded by some sort of modern human technology?

Just think about that.

What if nearly everything we heard about in recent history was actually caught on video even before we THOUGHT that technology even existed?
And it existed in some sort of vault or archive somewhere only to be accessed by the elite.

I mentioned this idea because it was rumored that the assassination of brother Malcolm was actually recorded on video!

We don't know.....the assassination of Lincoln MAY have even been recorded on some ancient camera and kept in some sort of top secret archive.

For example, I just saw this video recently with the AUDIO leading up to our brother's assassination.....

After all of these years I did not know there was actual audio footage of his assassination.
If you read the comments below the video most people said they had no idea it existed either.

Why hasn't it been released until recently?
Who has held it?
And why does it cut off right before the first shots are fired?
Surely nobody will record something and then stop it at it's most crucial time.....especially when it's criminal evidence.

And if there's AUDIO....as I said...there might be VIDEO!

Strange things going on in this world.