Donald Trump, the eternal clown ...

Well, I tried to tell you so many times that Donald Trump was a complete nincompoop, a racist and a super dumbass. But you wouldn’t listen.

The world has always known. Now, many of you should accept it, too.

Especially with Republicans failing to take the U.S. Senate. Especially with Republicans expressing widespread glee at the hammer attack on the husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Especially with all the photos of a glum Trump whose candidates laid smelly eggs everywhere.

Trump is reportedly blaming Fox News’ pundit Sean Hannity and his wife Melania for talking him into supporting the phony TV physician Mehmet Oz. The carpetbagger who didn’t even learn the names of his chosen state’s sports teams, was clobbered by his opponent and stroke survivor John Fetterman - and by double digits!

Which is why I am hoping this clown Trump continues knocking heads with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Oh, the back and forth shall prove immensely entertaining.

So, what happened to the loudly touted Red Wave? It morphed into a gentle ripple on the beach. People woke up and saw the extremist and bigoted Republicans for what they really are: Vicious and violent Nazi’s.

So, you have a choice now. Dummy Trump or the lying racist DeSantis.

Because I know many of you will never give up backing political candidates who want to destroy Black Americans. It's in your blood. 

Trump the loser.jpg

19 hours ago, Stefan said:

Well, I tried to tell you so many times that Donald Trump was a complete nincompoop, a racist and a super dumbass. But you wouldn’t listen.

WHO beside the  Retrumpican trolls infesting this site disagreed with your assessment of Trump??? The feeling was that the American people would punish the Democrats for inflation, rampant crime and mishandling of the covid crises, and that Right wing Conservatives would capitalize on this at the polls.  I, for one, did not attribute the specter of the red wave to Trump's "greatness".  I, and a lot of others, blamed the Democrats for not getting the priorities together and stating their case better. 

I NEVER thought tRump was anything other than an ignorant, dishonest, racist, narcissist fool and that his comeback would be a disaster for the country.  

7 hours ago, Cynique said:

WHO beside the  Retrumpican trolls infesting this site disagreed with your assessment of Trump??? The feeling was that the American people would punish the Democrats for inflation, rampant crime and mishandling of the covid crises, and that Right wing Conservatives would capitalize on this at the polls.  I, for one, did not attribute the specter of the red tide to Trump's "greatness".  I, and a lot of other , blamed the Democrats for not getting the priorities together and stating their case better. 

I NEVER thought tRump was anything other than an ignorant dishonest, racist, narcissist, fool and that his comeback would be a disaster for the country.  

Really?

Isn't that interesting.....................

@Cynique

You speak the Truth! 

Far too many nitwits on this forum will fail to respond out of embarrassment and lack of a definitive reasoning. They cannot admit they supported a racist loser. They will never accept that they wanted their own people to suffer. And they dare not concede they were wrong. 

Biden was supposedly too old, too senile and too weak. Well, this old, senile and presumably worn out man kicked Republican butt in front of the entire world! Thanks to one person -- Donald J. Hump!

I kept telling the fools on here that Trump was never the hero they swore him to be. Trump was going to right the U.S. economic ship - after he destroyed it with this stupid billion dollar tax cuts for only the rich. Wild and untamed nations would be stomped by Trump's apparent dominance and understanding of world affairs - which never happened. Trump had the friggin' nerve to gleefully support Vladimir Putin's brutal invasion of Ukraine.

The world does not hate Trump. The world laughs at Trump. And the world is laughing at Black Republicans today!

This is what Republicans are today: Nasty, cruel, lying and vicious bastards who want to happily smash the innocent, the decent and the kind. In the end, Cynique, you are right. The Democrats just couldn't get their act together. They had no answer for inflation, for Defund the Police or the rampant homelessness that is increasing across this country.

So, Republicans answered for them: With uncontrollable rage, hatred and demonization - which culminated in unmitigated violence. 

What does this make Black Republicans? It makes them just like their bad air from China dude, Herschel Walker. It makes them what they've always been. Turncoats, traitors and above all ... STOOPID!

30 minutes ago, Stefan said:

The world does not hate Trump. The world laughs at Trump.

The GOP suffered significant losses in the midterms out of fealty to Agent Orange.

But, it still remains to be seen whether or not the Orange stranglehold on the party is truly waning.

Despite that there may be an announcement to run again, I'm cautiously optimistic that the Orange One will not be relevant in 2024.

Then, there's DeSantis. He won't do much better by Black folks. 😎

• Like 1

I hope Trump decides to run again to further expose the sell-outs in our community like he did the last time.

I didn't realize there were SO MANY sell-outs and people....like Kanye....willing to put Trump's racism and bigotry to the side just to slide up next to him for a few butter-biscuits or just the PROMISE of some biscuits until he ran.  I thank him for exposing those critters like roaches.

On 11/13/2022 at 1:46 PM, ProfD said:

The GOP suffered significant losses in the midterms out of fealty to Agent Orange.

But, it still remains to be seen whether or not the Orange stranglehold on the party is truly waning.

Despite that there may be an announcement to run again, I'm cautiously optimistic that the Orange One will not be relevant in 2024.

Then, there's DeSantis. He won't do much better by Black folks. 😎

Republithugs love Trump.  He makes the racist idiots feel all powerful. Trump's stranglehold on the GOP will always remain strong as long as he stays healthy.

But Blacks are missing the boat, the train and the planes ... by not demanding their children learn Spanish. I don't give a darn what so-called Black activists say: Latinos are the future power demographic in this country. Most of the sellouts who adore Republicans are horrible writers and probably even worse public speakers. This is why Barack Obama made them feel inadequate.

Not only could they not speak as well as Obama, they certainly could not write like him. They could never draw supporters in the same numbers that Obama did. The jealousy and envy ran supreme among dumb Blacks who dream of power, but find it eludes those without communications talent.

You've been on this forum for a long while now. You ever notice the most die-hard Trump fans in these forums cannot express themselves well? They parrot the same B.S. as Trump's most hardened White fans. Trump is great ... let him handle the economy ... people listen to Trump  ... put Trump back in charge again. The same garbage with absolutely no  proof. Despite all the evidence that Trump was one of the worst chief executives of all time, these fools want to return to power. 

Because they believe they will be on side of those doing the pummeling. 

But it's all nonsense. Trump has no ability to govern. It's only that he's White --- and mean. And far too many dumb Black people want to be just like him. Those are his Black supporters. These Black toadies completely forget the times when few could receive a Covid vaccine, any medicine to battle the pandemic and when rich Whites were gleefully running around with billions in government money, calling themselves "the Job Creators," without actually creating a meaningful job that could allow anyone to pay today's rents or save for a house. 

So, yeah - Trump will always be popular - among the truly dumb, the selfish and those willing to hurt others in a sorry and sad belief they are superior. 

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

Blacks are missing the boat, the train and the planes ... by not demanding their children learn Spanish. I don't give a darn what so-called Black activists say: Latinos are the future power demographic in this country.

I totally disagree with AfroAmerican Black folks having to learn Spanish. That's automatically assuming they will be subservient to Latinos. H8ll no. I refuse to endorse or accept that line of thinking. 

America is an English-speaking country. I'm willing to bet White folks won't be learning Spanish because of any type of Latino power. Nope.

The only reason White folks will learn Spanish is to 1) eavesdrop on Spanish-speaking conversations and 2) have s8x with Latinos.

Otherwise, any semblance of Latino power will be nothing compared to the power controlled by racism white supremacy. 😎

Completely disagree with you. What happened in Los Angeles with Nury Martinez is a nasty wake up call. Latinos have basically outflanked Blacks politically in that city for years.

You are looking at this as a boxing match. It's not a straight up comparison of power. It's the potential of forward progress. When White politicians White dominated corporations seek to enhance their reach, they do not jump into the Black Community. They get Spanish-speaking moderators, spokespeople and sales forces. You don't see them wearing African clothing do you? 

We've been last month's news for a long time. We just have not accepted it yet. We give up too easily and too fast. We're more apt to listen to some fool who attacks the Black Race than anything else. This is what self-hating Blacks do ... they distract us and get us fighting among ourselves.

It happens all the friggin' time. We need to keep moving forward and snatching up every advantage and opportunity we can. Not be so quick to dismiss them. 

The sad thing is that Blacks do not seem to want to change, nor learn new things that will continue elevating them. The U.S. is not an English-speaking country. Anyone who thinks that these days is dreaming and ignoring reality. 

Never shut yourself off from new money making and business options. Or from enlisting new allies.

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

Never shut yourself off from new money making and business options. Or from enlisting new allies.

Agreed.  But, with the understanding that:

1) AfroAmericans do not have true allies among other people.  Every interaction with non-AfroAmericans is a business arrangement at best.

2) Here in America, White folks use other people of color as a buffer between themselves and AfroAmericans.  It's their way of never having to deal with America's original sin (slavery) and reparations.

3) White folks are more comfortable with Latinos being the new working class.  As a result, the white power structure will allow Latinos to thrive in non-white communities. 

4) No different from allowing Asian businesses to thrive in AfroAmerican communities.

I cannot speak for any other group of Black folks.  But, as an AfroAmerican, I believe we need to unify, codify an agenda and pool our resources (collective wealth) in order to exercise our power on all levels. 😎

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2022 at 2:26 AM, Cynique said:

WHO beside the  Retrumpican trolls infesting this site disagreed with your assessment of Trump??? T

That is just what I was thinking that too!

I am surprised Black people support tRump, but I guess they support himfor the same reasons some white people do.  Dave Chappelle described a couple of reasons in his recent SNL monologue

I think labeling all Trump supporters as racist is simplistic and inaccurate.  His Black support should make that obvious. 

I don't want a Republican in the Whitehouse in 2024 -- period.  It will be some version of Trump the way the party is going. 

On 11/13/2022 at 2:43 PM, Stefan said:

Donald Trump knows America  better than most. Which is why in 2014. I said I think he might win. He is a marketing genius and knows what his audience wants in a leader.

He appeals to people who want to role back the clock and the wealthy. Which based on the numbers after he lost is roughly half of the country.

Trump will be relevant because he can raise donations faster than anyone else. To count Trump out or think he is a complete idiot, suggests that your personal beliefs are blinding you're ability to be nuanced or read the situation.

Why would Spanish speaking people create an alliance with Blacks? Is a more relevant question than how can black people court them. It won't work, you only have to look at the evidence, which your misperceptions of yourself and others prevents you from seeing. 

On 11/14/2022 at 5:04 AM, Stefan said:

They will never accept that they wanted their own people to suffer. And they dare not concede they were wrong. 

It is not possible to know or impute this from their support of Trump. 

You claim to be reasonable and a critical thinker You ask a question or make a statement that sounds intellectual, then you undermine yourself with emotional arguments and your own sense of self importance. You make pronouncements, you aren't after anything short of total agreement and followers.

You are half right, the only followers you are likely to get are not "smart".

Instead of answering my observations you will most likely try an ad hominem argument. Or try to elevate yourself. Which will not convince anyone. Instead you will demonstrate the veracity of my superficial assesment.

Or you may realise that you have made an error in judgement. I don't think you have either the ability nor the  vision to succeed in this endeavour. You may also try to dismiss me as not worth your time. Welcome to the forum, let's see whether your am intellectual gladiator or dinner.

The question is simple. How can Schrumpf lose? 

Now two possibilities exist. 

1) he losses in a primary of the party of Abraham Lincoln

2) he losses in a presidential contest against Biden/Harris or whomever the party of Andrew JAckson put forth

The only factor that empowers either possibility is Biden's presidency. 

Can Biden's next two years be positive wholistically? Wholistically defined as positively influencing the financial reality across the 50 states in a serious way.

Most people, over 80%, in the USA haven't been to college. Most immigrants I know offline in NYC seem to be anti open immigration themselves. Abortion, whether pro or anti, will never be applied across all 50 states until an amendment occurs. And an amendment isn't happening. Biden keeps threatening the oil or shipping industries while he grows the military expense. And who knows what seeds for the future have been planted in Ukraine or Taiwan by him. Is Biden clear in his agenda? yes. Is his agenda, working beyond minority, by populace, groups? no.  Japan's economy is shrinking. Europe's economy is fractured. Africa/South East Asia/South America are in storms. 

Biden has work to do. And the anti trump members of the party of Abraham Lincoln can't cozy up to the party of Andrew Jackson.  Biden has work to do. If he fails, I sense Schrumpf will have a bridge into the presidency. 

... I don't want to sound simple, but Biden's health better be good as well. Kamala HArris was the attorney general of California and the black populace of California isn't in love with her. Kamala HArris proved she is a poor policy maker. If he falls, she becomes the first female president and I don't see her up to the task. IF she was a successful attorney general she could had vied for the governorship of california. 

Biden has work to do. If the next two years are going to be based on abortion and not letting the nutters in, I can see the anti trump POAL members getting more seats and Schrumpf becoming president. 

A third option exist... that Schrumpf dies, if he is murdered, depending on who does it, very dangerous. If he dies of age, then it is the one out both POAL or POAJ have. 

@ProfD The question is, will desantis run. If I was in his shoes, his situation, I wouldn't.

Why?

If Desantis face off against SChrumpf right now, does he win? yes

If DEsantic face off against Biden right now, does he win? no.

Desantis need to prepare his presidential run now, and too many uncertainties exist.

Some in media say barack obama did it, but obama was a unique case. He came at the end of Bush jr who was very unpopular at the end, he lost the poal base. Obama is black and had Black people voting for him, unconcerned about his policy, hoping to see a black president before they die.

DeSantis is anti majority of immigrants/anti complete abortion allowance/a white man... If he runs fair enough but if I was in his shoes, no way.

LAstly, but also important, the POAL is clearly a regional party. Media in the USA is unwilling to state that cause that will be a hindrance on the POAJ. But, it is clear, most POAL elected officials don't have to worry about all the states anymore. The reality is the immigration act and the post FDR  pre Schrumpf supreme court have changed the demographic landscape of the USA to highly urban/phenotypically mixed/gender identity mixed/huge immigrant populace. All of those are negatives to the rural/monophenotypical/publicly hetero only/nativist community at the core of the POAL. The problem is, if Desantis doesn't run SChrumpf has a clear field as all the others either are already under him or can only oppose him to a level without risking their careers they defeat him. And who risks their careers? 

14 hours ago, richardmurray said:

The question is, will desantis run. If I was in his shoes, his situation, I wouldn't.

Why?

Post the mid-term elections, I believe Agent Orange may be losing some of his stranglehold on the GOP.  Just the other day, Senator Mitt Romney called him an albatross around the neck of the GOP.

Not having to rely on former POTUS 45s fund-raising machine and endorsement, the GOP may be looking for candidates who are more conservative than toxic.

From the way he has governed Florida through the pandemic and everything else to handily winning re-election without an Orange endorsement, Ron DeSantis is catapulting himself to the top of the GOP party ticket in 2024. 

DeSantis is a more polished version of Agent Orange. He's smarter and less narcissistic which actually makes him even more dangerous as it relates to keeping the country divided.  White nationalists will be happy with DeSantis.  People of color will be treated with benign neglect.

DeSantis has a better chance of beating Biden too.  He's younger and sharper than POTUS PJB.  DeSantis will be able to pull in white voters both Democrat and Independent as well.

White folks flip from Liberal to Conservative and vice versa to their benefit.  They are not as loyal to the same party as Black folks. 

White folks on both sides of the aisle really want their guns, stricter immigration laws, no abortion, no teaching Critical Race Theory in schools, etc. 

So far, DeSantis has put his foot down on all accounts.  He's busing immigrants to other cities, upholding anti-abortion laws and hawking the educational system and making fun of Disney.

As governor of Florida right now, DeSantis is auditioning in real-time for POTUS.  White folks will continue to watch how he runs that state. 

As long as DeSantis ' governance mirrors their belief of a greater America, he will be at the top of the GOP ticket for POTUS and most likely to crush any Democratic candidate including the incumbent POTUS.

Of course, everything I've written here is in my opinion.  I'm not endorsing the guy at all.  Just calling balls and strikes as I see them.😎

• Like 1

@richardmurray, the GOP field of candidates will probably also include folks like Larry Hogan (MD governor), Mike Pence (former VP) and Mike Pompeo ( former secretary of state) to name a few.

Still,  either dumb (DeSantis) or dumber (Agent Orange) will top the GOP ticket. 

Reality might refute my opinion but the internet will not disclaim my position.😁😎

• Like 1

I think former Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, a moderate, will certainly test the primary waters of the GOP. But I believe the noise and rancor coming from a real racist such as Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will quickly drown out his calm and reasonable approach. 

DeSantis hates Black people and aims to render our folks as insignificant in accomplishments, inventions and achievements as lantern flies. 

Then, there's the butt dumb former POTUS Donald Trump. He will have to find a way to stay in the news and remain politically relevant. Just mouthing off infrequently may not do it for him. Though it would delight his angriest and most vile backers. 

So, where does that leave former Vice President Mike Pence? In a holding pattern, that's where.

It's clear from watching TV interviews that Pence was stunned, dismayed and remains shocked that Trump so blithely put his life in jeopardy during the Jan. 6th insurrection. Pence cannot even bring himself to say the condemnatory words about Trump I am sure he's holding inside his Christian heart. 

But folks need to pay attention to who's jockeying behind the scenes for the post of GOP running mate. Because it sure looks as if defeated Arizona loudmouth and election denier Kari Lake hopes to be in the running if Trump emerges from the pack. Lake lost her election for Arizona Governor and man, we are so blessed she did. 

It's still very early. We have many months to go before we have seen the scope of the screw-ups of Elon Musk and new House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. Order your popcorn now. 

I personally think MIKE PENCE would be a much bigger problem in the Whitehouse than Donald Trump.

Trump is a clown.
Most of his followers are clowns and racist buffoons who couldn't figure their way out of a paper bag.
He's MOSTLY about the money and the fame....not actually enacting policies good or bad.

But Pence is a different story....

He's smarter and a much more serious politician and his supporters will expect more legislation and executive action from him.....even demand more.
He has the Evangelical and other ultra right-wing groups squarely behind him and he'll will push their agenda with far more effort than a more self-centered narcissistic Trump.

@Pioneer1

Pence is not smart. He's a follower and keeps to whatever script is handed to him.

And you are ignoring DeSantis. 

It's the Florida Governor who is the dangerous one. His supporters will openly lie, distort, destabilize and even kill. Look at what they've accomplished in the Sunshine State which was once a Swing State.

And what are some Black people doing in the face of all of this? Whining, running away, hoping and wishing that our smartest and most accomplished political candidates fail. 

Know how the African National Congress defeated Apartheid? By accepting help from anywhere the could get it. From the Soviet Union, from Cuba, from non-aligned nations, millions of student activists, business people, Whiles with a Conscience --- anywhere.

What is this called today in politics? Coalition Building. 

It's how Obama won. Twice. 

Stefan

Pence is not smart. He's a follower and keeps to whatever script is handed to him.

Lol....
The dude graduated from Purdue University and managed to become Governor of Indianna before becoming Vice President.

Regardless of his politics, if that's not evidence of him being a smart man....not sure what YOUR definition of smart is.

Does one need to be a Nobel Laureate with a Doctorate in order to  begin to qualify as "smart" in your book...lol?

And you are ignoring DeSantis. 

I'm not ignoring him any more than I'm ignoring Kinshasa being the Capital of The Congo.
He's not the subject of our discussion.

It's the Florida Governor who is the dangerous one. His supporters will openly lie, distort, destabilize and even kill. Look at what they've accomplished in the Sunshine State which was once a Swing State.

I agree.
He's dangerous too.

But in my opinion, even more dangerous than HIM are the Black citizens/voters of Florida who ALLOW him and his backers to get away from all types of voter fraud and suppression and debauchery without so much as a protest or civil disobedience.

Just like they allowed it to happen during the 2000 election which ushered in George W. Bush.

Weakness is provocative.
When the Republicans stole the election in 2000 and Black folks....listening to their fellow White Democrats.....did nothing about it, that just provoked them to KEEP ON stealing them.

And what are some Black people doing in the face of all of this? Whining, running away, hoping and wishing that our smartest and most accomplished political candidates fail. 

Don't worry.
The SMARTEST and MOST accomplished will NOT fail.

But don't confused being a  good handkerchief headed Negro for the Democrat Party and towing THEIR line and promoting THEIR agenda...instead of a Progressively Black agenda...with being smart and accomplished.

Stacey Abrams is smart, but she's not THAT smart.
If she were....she would focus more on getting HERSELF in the office of Governor of Georgia than getting more White politicians like Biden and others elected.

Know how the African National Congress defeated Apartheid? By accepting help from anywhere the could get it. 

Which is probably why the majority of Black people are STILL in a subservient position in South Africa despite being so-called "free" from Apartheid for nearly 30 years.

When you let OTHERS fight for your freedom instead of doing it yourself, you don't get free....you just exchange masters.

I don't care where a person graduated from. Stuff like this impresses a dude such as YOU!

What has Pence said that leads you to think he's so damn smart?

Name your sources. Go ahead. How many news stories and in what magazines and what links can you provide to back up your assertion?

NAME THEM. LIST THEM. 

I bet you won't. 

So, when are you going to volunteer to fight the Russians? 

I just told you.

That man graduated from Purdue University. You can't be STUPID and earn a Bachelor's degree from such a prestigious University.
You may have received some help and gotten a favor or two, but you had to have a BRAIN to at least qualify to even get in that position.

Same thing with being Governor.
Can a RETARDED man stumble into that office?????
You have to have a good working brain to qualify, run for, and serve in that seat.

But if a person who graduated from Purdue University and became Governor of his state isn't evidence of him being "smart"???
Ok...so what IS evidence of a person being "smart"?

“A complete nincompoop, racist…” or “America’s only hope?”

Well which one is it? These views are on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.  I don’t think either is true. Starting the debate from these positions is bound to be unproductive.

7 hours ago, Stefan said:

Pence is not smart. He's a follower…

@Stefan the man was the governor of a state and he was a heart beat away from leading the entire country — by definition he is a leader.

He is clearly intelligent on some level given his resume. We may disagree with him politically, morally even, but questioning his basic intelligence is extreme and bound to lead to to false conclusions about the man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We are not talking about his positions  ... just his intelligence. 

Let him run for President.

The Holocaust happened. There's proof.

Black Slavery happened. There's proof.

The Slaughter of Native Americans happened. There's proof.

Republicans cast doubt on all this history or try to blame the victims.

And many Black Republicans go along with such insane beliefs.  Which is why your Red Wave fizzled.

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

We are not talking about his positions  ... just his intelligence. 

Let him run for President.

The Holocaust happened. There's proof.

Black Slavery happened. There's proof.

The Slaughter of Native Americans happened. There's proof.

Republicans cast doubt on all this history or try to blame the victims.

And many Black Republicans go along with such insane beliefs.  Which is why your Red Wave fizzled.

And did Mike Pence state that those were his positions?

That slavery didn't happen?
That the Holocaust didn't happen?
That the slaughter of Native Americans didn't happen?

I'm certainly not an apologist for Pence whom I believe is more right-wing and dangerous than Trump, just curious as to when or where he stated these extremely controversial positions publicly. 

A person's position and how they function in that position demonstrate intelligence. We assess a persons intelligence in a variety of ways. However intelligence has a cultural bias and in this conversation it has a personal one as well.

There are advantages to appearing to be dumber than you are in actuality. Some try to appear smarter than they are this doesn't work as well.