Dave Chappelle's SNL Monologue.....oh boy! Let's Analyze.

I'm not sure if Dave was trying to show how hard and brave he was by making fun of Kanye's alleged antisemitism and adding a few shots of his own that no doubt could be considered antisemitic.
I personally don't have a problem with anything Dave did and think it was a good routine, but I question the wisdom of it.

Personally I would have touched on Kanye a little bit and then left it the hell alone and focused on Trump and politics or something else.

Dave's skit also reminded me of something Kanye said that REALLY made him such a big target and in my opinion WAS antisemitic....straight up.
Tweeting you're gonna go "death con 3" on the Jews????

Come on man, what kind of dumb ass shit is that to say?

First of all, YOU'RE NOT.
You're just tweeting and running your damn mouth.....like the typical nigga often does.
Ain't planning to actually DO a damn thing.

Second, it's DEF-COM (not Death-Con), which is a military term.
Again, Kanye just expressing more of his ignorance saying shit he has little understanding of.

Third, if a White man would have said he was gonna go "death con" on Black folks we'd rightly be angry over the shit.
So why wouldn't Jews get offended at that silly shit?

What do you mean?
Are you planning to kill people or something????

If you're gonna call out Jews for what they did to Black people then DO THAT.
Like the Nation of Islam or Wesley Muhammad, do your research and do a report or book about it....intelligently.
Don't tweet out stupid shit that is obviously offensive and doesn't serve any purpose except to inflame. 

Kanye brought that shit on himself.
Don't get behind that fool.

Whatever "the Jews" are doing, they got enough sense to do it behind closed doors and not tweet it all over the damn place like  a red-hat wearing idiot.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're just tweeting and running your damn mouth.....like the typical nigga often does

@Pioneer1Pretty much describes your critique of Dave Chappelle's SNL opening monologue.  Dave actually  has nothing to prove or an obligation to justify his sentiments about Kanye and Kyrie, whatever they may be.  And he  certainly requires no advice from anyone because he's definitely his own man and has demonstrated he has staying power.  As a comedian, his goal is to make the audience laugh.  And that he did. 

• Like 2

IMO, Dave Chappelle is the most brilliant observational comedian of our generation.  He will probably go down in history as one of the greatest comedians of all time.

That skit is proof positive. Folks like Kanye and Kyrie should sit down with Dave and puff on something and seek his advice before opening their pie-holes. 😎

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's why I'll ride with Dave Chappelle.....but not with crazy ass Kanye Kardashian.

Yep. I think you clipped that Kanye quote about slavery from your signature right before he put his feet in his own azz and then his mouth. 🤣😎

• Haha 1

That was so funny.

And Dave is right, they shouldn't be blaming AfroAmericans because we had nothing to do with the Haulocaust. 

I believe some of the stupid statements Blacks make against the Jews is out of ignorance and we need to understand that America has stratigically omitted a lot of history that would probably show that some AfroAmericans are also victims of 'anti-Semitism' as well as the European Jews. 

I've seen a small review about that book Hebrew to Negroes, and I am interested in if there are valid references used to support some of the content. 

I believe research needs to be backed up with references. I wonder if that author incorporated scholarly research from the Horn of Africa, thos Habesha people over there have solid governments, colleges, churces, books, infra-structure, etc. and to not consider that kind of information is like missing the elephant in the room, when it comes to knowing how Hebrews became 'Negroes', etc. The Habesha people interact with the Israeli system in the Middle East, Egyptian system, Sudan, etc. We've been miseducated. 

I have to watch that skit again. It was so on point, and funny.

@Chevdove Hebrew to Negroes will be a bestselling book when I publish my next list in a few weeks.  There are actually four books in the series.

I'm not a Biblical scholar but I know a little about African History and I think it is obvious that Europeans don't have a lock on the religion. I've heard prominent Black scholar Dr. Ben. say he was a Jew. 

When he said that it seemed odd to me, but this was decades ago and what I knew about African history was from the European perspective, which is to say I knew less than nothing.

h2n.jpg

ProfD

Yep. I think you clipped that Kanye quote about slavery from your signature right before he put his feet in his own azz and then his mouth.

I was expecting for SOMEBODY to bring that up....lol.

Chev

Dave was right on so many levels.

I don't claim to speak for Jews, however I think what many of those who are SINCERELY offended (because many of them practice fake outrage) by what Kanye said are offended at him claiming to go "Death Con 3" on them.
Claiming to go to war with an entire group of people is clearly over the line.

Another issue I have is you already have a lot of White racist Holocaust deniers but now you got a lot of ignorant niggaz running around quoting White racists and Nazis and claiming to deny the Holocaust too.  Not because of their OWN research done from a Pro-Black Afrocentric point of view, but just some silly ass niggaz getting their info from Neo-Nazi racists and running with it.
Like Kanye who get's a lot of his information and political beliefs from racist Right-wing White folks like Trump and Musk.

I've seen a small review about that book Hebrew to Negroes, and I am interested in if there are valid references used to support some of the content. 

I believe research needs to be backed up with references. I wonder if that author incorporated scholarly research from the Horn of Africa, thos Habesha people over there have solid governments, colleges, churces, books, infra-structure, etc. and to not consider that kind of information is like missing the elephant in the room, when it comes to knowing how Hebrews became 'Negroes', etc. 

Well here's a rather informal debate/discussion I saw going on on Sa Neter's House of Konsciousness the other night where this knowledgable brother with the braids went in heavy on debunking the book.....

The Habesha people interact with the Israeli system in the Middle East, Egyptian system, Sudan, etc. We've been miseducated. 

The Habesha people have strong Middle Eastern genetics.
It's also interesting to note that many of the lighter more Arab looking people of Ethiopia and Somalia generally segregate themselves from and don't get along too well with the original dark skinned more African people of that land who were there before they arrived.

If you look at many Ethiopians and Somalis...most of them look mixed.

Troy

but this was decades ago and what I knew about African history was from the European perspective, which is to say I knew less than nothing.

That's a great way of putting it because it would be better to know nothing than to have a head full of lie that you must first clean out before receiving the truth!

It's one thing to be UN-educated, but to be MIS-educated is much worse.

On 11/17/2022 at 3:13 PM, Troy said:

I'm not a Biblical scholar but I know a little about African History and I think it is obvious that Europeans don't have a lock on the religion. I've heard prominent Black scholar Dr. Ben. say he was a Jew. 

I sure hope you're right @Troy.

In the past Europeans have a history of infiltrating people's religion, then eventually gaining trust, and then completely separating from it and taking a whole lot of ethnic people with them to embrace their form of 'religion'. smh.

On 11/17/2022 at 3:13 PM, Troy said:

When he said that it seemed odd to me, but this was decades ago and what I knew about African history was from the European perspective, which is to say I knew less than nothing.

Yes, me too! We've been taught by design and from a European POV.

Yes, now that Dr. Ben has passed away though, now, other statements are made about him that White people have strategically held back. 

After checking all of the prominent colleges that Dr. Ben said he had studied at and graduated from such as Cambridge, in London, and elsewhere, he was never enrolled. 

They knew this, but used select Black people to put out statements to their benefit.

Dr. Ben's relatives too, some say that his being Jew and etc. are not true.

He was born in Puerto Rico, so that means that he is Puerto Rican, imo.

However, Dr. Ben said that both his mother and father were Ethiopian Jews, and I do believe that.

Dr. Ben's facial features do attest to that, imo.

He looks like he's a Jew. Oh yes. 

His staunch dis-belief in Jesus, is very typical of a lot of Original Jews of the Diaspora as well, that is a very important aspect of the Black world that we should not ignore. 

Ehtiopian Jews, however, in AFrica, for the most part absolutely are Coptic and believe in Jesus, but this conflict of Diaspora Jews position has been a great tool used by Europeans to divide and conquer. 

Now, that Dr. Ben is dead, White people want to stress things about him regarding his many false statement that they themselves challenged him about. smh.