Ethiopia & Haiti in the News-Demonstrations

Ethiopia & Haiti in the News-Demonstrations

About three (3) weeks ago, millions of Ethiopians and Eritreans, and other Habesha people went to the streets to protest. Apparently, about a month or so ago, military forces from America under the Biden administration and military forces of several other countries all over the world were deployed to the Horn of Africa to make a show of force to help in a major civil crisis over there in which millions of people have died recently. I’ve heard little bits and pieces about this supposedly, horrible crisis that some experts describe as a genocidal event. However, only a few weeks ago, I heard that somehow, peace has been made amongst the Africans and for this reason, many Africans are now saying that the Western influences have shifted from being instigators to helpful in the restoration of peace. I am very interested in these affairs, however, because I don’t feel that I know much about the core issues, then I do not have an opinion either way.

Some of Africans say that much of the problem has to do with western influence in which, they have been giving weapons and aid to a small ruling faction of Tigrayans. I believe that this faction had been the ruling people for many years until the early 1990s. Also, because Eritrea made peace with Ethiopia, the small ruling group became used to divide and conquer and this may be part of the conflict. The BBC interviewed a substantial Tigrayan reporter, and she explained that she herself is also Ethiopian as most Tigrayans are as well. Based on my little understanding too, and what I have heard from a few Ethiopians, therefore, I wonder if a small faction of people from Tigray were brought back into Africa from the northeast world way back around the time of the Crusades and later at the rise of the Arabs, and they were elevated to a high position of which may have caused the division amongst the Habesha people. I do know too, that at the rise of the Egyptian-British regimes and the rule of Muhammad Ali and the East European Turkish government, all of Ethiopia was once referred to as Tigray. At any rate, three weeks ago, millions of Habesha people in several of their major cities came out in the streets and demonstrated about the negative influence they believe they are receiving from the west. Amazingly, around the same time, the Caribbean country of Haiti went through a similar conflict.

Three (3) weeks ago, many Haitians came out in the streets and demonstrated against the French involvement in their affairs and were receiving support from Ethiopia and from other African countries. I wonder if this kind of conflict will have any impact on us over here in America.

Ethiopians Have Had Enough! Millions Of Ethiopians Went Out To Protest Against Western Interference

Haitians and Africans protest against NEO-COLONIALISM and western meddling

About Two Months Ago Before Demonstrations--

Biden Sent U.S.Troops To Somalia In May And Now Somalia's Situation Is Getting Worse

My issue with the Ethiopians is many of THEM tend to be racist themselves against other Black Africans.

They wanna get out in the streets yelling and cussing about injustice from the Europeans and U.S. but many of the lighter ones with straighter hair and keener features treat their fellow Ethiopians with Black skin and kinkier hair like shit.  And come here TRYING to disrespect many AfroAmericans.

I'm gonna have to monitor the situation with Burkina Faso.
They are a heavily Muslim nation which means they are likely heavily influenced by the Arabs and Arab culture.
Just like the Europeans....the Arabs come with their religions and traditions and start turning Africans against eachother causing violence and turmoil.

Not just Muslim against Christian and African traditionalists, but many of these Muslim groups turn on and fight EACHOTHER!

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

My issue with the Ethiopians is many of THEM tend to be racist themselves against other Black Africans.

Hilarious that people with the biggest foreheads on the planet have a nerve to be prejudiced against their fellow Africans.🤣

You'd think they could put their heads together and solve some problems. Nope. Too busy showing off because they have lighter skin.😁

Amazingly, western media does not provide these African and Caribbean conflicts with the same coverage as Ukraine.😎

ProfD

Lol....
Many Ethiopians don't even consider themselves African.

Colorism and "featurism" is bad in East Africa. 
A product of centuries......probably even millenia.....of being colonized, enslaved, and infiltrated by various Caucasian invaders from Persians to Romans to Greeks to Arabs etc.....

Amazingly, western media does not provide these African and Caribbean conflicts with the same coverage as Ukraine

Ofcourse not.
Infact, they HOPE the conflicts keep going and they HOPE the niggaz kill eachother off.

That's why we have to watch the media and Western governments very carefully.
When they speak, they speak from a "White Supremacist" mindset and point of view 

They'll bring a lot of attention to Ukraine and beg the world to help it get resolved in because those are White people slaughtering eachother.
Meanwhile there's been civil wars going on in the Congo and a few other parts of Africa for DECADES with hundreds of thousands of people being killed, yet the Western media barely says a word.

They WANT them to fight and kill eachother off.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's why we have to watch the media and Western governments very carefully.
When they speak, they speak from a "White Supremacist" mindset and point of view 

True.  Sadly, AfroAmerican news anchors get on TV and report from their POV.  Of course, their media paymasters won't let them report anything different. 

Then, there's the Uncle Tom n8gglets like Charles Barkley and Shaq to name two who get on TV and snuggle up to and cosign the same BS white supremacist POV.  They threw Kyrie Irving under the bus before the engine started.

Too many lost n8gglets.  No code whatsoever.  You may be right in closing the doors and pulling off without them.🤣😎

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2022 at 4:52 PM, Pioneer1 said:

They wanna get out in the streets yelling and cussing about injustice from the Europeans and U.S. but many of the lighter ones with straighter hair and keener features treat their fellow Ethiopians with Black skin and kinkier hair like shit.  And come here TRYING to disrespect many AfroAmericans.

Yes, this statement about their form of Colorism is printed! It is written often that the darker skin Beja and mountain people are ignored in favor of the ligher skinned ones. 

I believe that too, even if the lighter skinned ones do address this issue, the western world will not report it because they hate them Ethiopians so much. 

Anyway, from a Biblical perspective, those Ethiopian Jews know better! They know what is required of them and until that do so, they will be called on it.

If they do NOT elevate someone like Zippora, or Peter, or Bathsheba, etc. when they step in front of the Supreme Being with their light skinned leaders, they gonna get slapped down. They know what they are suppose to do. Their priest though, a lot of them are very dark skinned, but they know that they are suppose to do better.

@Pioneer1

On 11/17/2022 at 9:50 PM, ProfD said:

Hilarious that people with the biggest foreheads on the planet have a nerve to be prejudiced against their fellow Africans.🤣

OH!!! @ProfD Dat not funny! LOL! OMG! My husband and one of my sons have a big forehead! Dat ain't funny! 🤣

Those Ethiopians maybe need to check themselves on bonding with their relatives maybe, I don't know, but then, that is a problem over hear in America with the indigenous peoples too. 

On 11/17/2022 at 9:50 PM, ProfD said:

Amazingly, western media does not provide these African and Caribbean conflicts with the same coverage as Ukraine.😎

True. The western world do not like those Ethiopians. 

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

Too many lost n8gglets.  No code whatsoever.  You may be right in closing the doors and pulling off without them.🤣😎

lol.

Chev

Yes, this statement about their form of Colorism is printed! It is written often that the darker skin Beja and mountain people are ignored in favor of the ligher skinned ones. 

Yeah I was trying to remember the name of those tribes living in the more remote areas of Ethiopia.
Another is the Omo Valley people who are not like the more Asiatic Amharic people with the lighter skin and straighter hair.  And they are heavily discriminated against because of their darker skin.
They are the original inhabitants of that region before the lighter ones came.

Ethiopia: Fight for Land in the Lower Omo Valley — The Nahmias Cipher Report

Omo Valley Ethiopians

Are Ethiopians half white? Why do they look different than other Africans?  - Quora

Typical Ethiopians

Anyway, from a Biblical perspective, those Ethiopian Jews know better! They know what is required of them and until that do so, they will be called on it.

Well.....

🤫 Shhhhhh....but I'll let you in on a little secret:

As much as I preach today that the Israelites were most likely  White/Caucasian people who invaded Canaan....I USED TO believe....and still hold the possiblity...that the lighter ones were the actual Children of Israel who came down in that region through Egypt after the invasion of the Babylonians back around 700 B.C..

I'm not sure which belief is the actual truth.

Those Ethiopians maybe need to check themselves on bonding with their relatives maybe, I don't know, but then, that is a problem over hear in America with the indigenous peoples too. 

Oh, you think those somewhat distorted features may be a result of incestuous relationships???

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Typical Ethiopians

Oh Wow, did you see the young boy in the back of this picture? He looks like former president Barack Obama!

Like Obama, he has the prominent forehead too. 

Omo Valley Ethiopians

Yes, the Oromo people with the lip distortion looks awful. But yes, I read a little about them and agree with what you said.

I aslo wonder if that is another reason why the Ethiopians are being ignored by the west.

The Prime Minister of Ethiopia Abiy Ahmed's father is Oromo and his mother is Amharic!

I think he is a beautiful man and reminds me, a little of my own son.

Well.....

🤫 Shhhhhh....but I'll let you in on a little secret:

As much as I preach today that the Israelites were most likely  White/Caucasian people who invaded Canaan....I USED TO believe....and still hold the possiblity...that the lighter ones were the actual Children of Israel who came down in that region through Egypt after the invasion of the Babylonians back around 700 B.C..

I'm not sure which belief is the actual truth.

Oh Wow. That's interesting. 

Oh, you think those somewhat distorted features may be a result of incestuous relationships???

Lol, Oh yes. Absolutely! 

Chev

Oh Wow, did you see the young boy in the back of this picture? He looks like former president Barack Obama!

Like Obama, he has the prominent forehead too. 

Not sure about him but that GIRL second from the left looks JUST LIKE Obama with some lipstick on to me....lol.

Look at that mouth and nose....

image.png.2c8ccff98eda8887691eea13005d99d6.png      image.png.26743a708eaa94f3e216fbab8e7e2fe1.png

Now YOU tell ME.....lol

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 5:54 PM, Pioneer1 said:

second from the left looks JUST LIKE Obama with some lipstick on to me....lol.

Oh WOW! That is crazy!

She looks just like him!

@Pioneer1I don't know if African Americans know this but, Obama does claim to be Hebrew Israelite from his Kenyan ancestry.

HIs name 'Barack' is an Hebrew name, so this resemblance kind of speaks to this. 

But his forehead... he got from his Mother.

Chev

I don't know if African Americans know this but, Obama does claim to be Hebrew Israelite from his Kenyan ancestry.

HIs name 'Barack' is an Hebrew name, so this resemblance kind of speaks to this. 

But his forehead... he got from his Mother.

Well, I haven't heard or read of HIM claiming Hebrew Israelite origins.
I've heard others claim it OF him, but not him claiming it himself.

His name Barack means "blessings" in Semitic language.
For example....

There's a book in the Bible with the same name  BARUCH
Also in Arab the word for blessings is "baraka".

So yes, the name Barack is Hebrew/Arabic Semitic.

• Like 1