After 100+ Complaints Made an Ohio Judge Was Finally Removed

After 100+ Complaints Made an Ohio Judge Was Finally Removed

This video came up on my channel a few days ago from Pink Book Lessons blog. Besides my own experience, I never would have imagined that a judge would be allowed to carry on in this manner. But then, she may have learned from watching other White judges who have gotten away with bad behavior and thought that she could do the same type of behavior with no recourse.

… to set up a reward system for bad behavior whereby Black people

are rewarded to continue to foster Black oppression even to their own detriment …

The question should be asked, “Even though government supported racism

victimizes all Black African-typed descendants of slaves in general but, does

that mean all Blacks who commit crimes against Black humanity be exempt

from governmental correction? 

https://aalbc.com/tc/topic/9840-those-egyptian-eyes-genetics-the-bible-part-ii-introduction~-who-came-first-point-1-8-9-15/

It took over 100 formal complaints before the government finally removed this judge from the bench. And imo, this is rare as I was told that judges are almost completely immune to any type of correction.

So, what about the many victims that were so damaged by her actions that they could not make a formal complaint? She ruined people’s lives. This newsbreak interested me because I was victimized as well by a Black female family court judge. She ruined my life and still today, I have never been restored due to her actions.

Judicial and law enforcement folks should be held to a higher standard because their actions or inactions do affect people's lives in many different ways. 

There needs to be better psychological evaluations and periodic checks and balances on judicial and law enforcement personnel who've been entrusted to protect and serve citizens.

Regardless of her *excuse* for mistreating folks and racking up complaints, in addition to being removed from the bench, that judge should be forced to do 10 hours of community service for every legitimate complaint against her. 

The worst person to put in charge of people with problems and/or handling them is someone who has their own problems.🤣😎

On 11/17/2022 at 3:07 PM, ProfD said:

Regardless of her *excuse* for mistreating folks and racking up complaints, in addition to being removed from the bench, that judge should be forced to do 10 hours of community service for every legitimate complaint against her. 

Exactly!

On 11/17/2022 at 4:48 PM, Pioneer1 said:

That's terrible what happened to you.
I hope your situation eventually resolves itself so you can find some peace and closure.

Thank you! @Pioneer1

• Like 1