Elon Musk And "Black Twitter"....

Spending 30 billion on a company provides the owner with the freedom to do almost anything with it. That includes crushing competition by any means necessary.

The question to ask is how one man has made so much money that he could own a small ciity.😁😎

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

The question to ask is how one man has made so much money that he could own a small ciity.😁😎

It's not the question I'D ask....lol....because I already know the answer to it.

Just like Forbes and Trump and others, it was GIVEN to him...or at least he was ALLOWED to accumulate it unencumbered by rules and restrictions that the average Black man would have encountered.

I'm impressed by Black billionaires, but not by White ones.
I know most of the time they didn't get their money from talent and shrewd business dealings, but they were "bestowed" it by the White racist system for a particular purpose.  Just like poor homeless and broke ass White folks are in THAT position for a particular purpose.  It all goes to serve the System of Racism that they have established.

Now if I had that much money I WOULD rather use it to buy up a small city than to buy Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media platform.
Or better yet, build my own from scratch.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm impressed by Black billionaires, but not by White ones.
I know most of the time they didn't get their money from talent and shrewd business dealings, but they were "bestowed" it by the White racist system for a particular purpose.  Just like poor homeless and broke ass White folks are in THAT position for a particular purpose.  It all goes to serve the System of Racism that they have established.

You don’t support the creation of Black Billionaires.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You don’t support the creation of Black Billionaires.

Well....

I don't support the creation of KANYE as a Black Billionaire....lol.

I love this guy': Kanye West at the White House Oval Office hugs, talks  with Donald Trump | South China Morning Post               Sociology of the South | Kanye West, crazy or crazy genius?

Because I know WHO made him and WHY they made him what he is!

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's not the question I'D ask....lol....because I already know the answer to it.

It's still a legitimate question because if more folks knew the answer they could work towards stacking billions or even a trillion dollars in generational wealth. 😎

20 hours ago, ProfD said:

It's still a legitimate question because if more folks knew the answer they could work towards stacking billions or even a trillion dollars in generational wealth. 😎

I'll keep it real with you.....

Most of these people, even if they were given the opportunity TO do so...wouldn't stack so much as a billion let alone trillion dollars for the simple fact that they would spend it on their addictions (drugs, alcohol, sex, etc.....) so quickly that they'd probably die from an overdose BEFORE reaching the billion dollar mark.

And if they were given the billion DIRECTLY.....they'd OD or lose most of it to their addictions.

This is not EVERYONE obviously, but far too many....and likely most people.

Personally.......
If someone gave ME a billion dollars I'd spend much of it trying to buy up either Detroit, Haiti....or parts of BOTH.

@Pioneer1, I'm not thinking from an individual perspective.  One person doesn't amass that kind of wealth without a system in place.

As AfroAmericans, we could be pooling resources into a bank or some other investment that allows our money to grow exponentially. 

AfroAmericans could have a few billion or maybe even a trillion in their own bank.

Then, our people could own businesses, major chunks of real estate, sports franchises, tech companies, farms and whatever else makes more money. We would be in a better position to provide job opportunities to our people too. 

AfroAmericans spend a lot of money consuming a bunch of dumb sh8t. Many of them give their money away to churches, get rich quick schemes, lottery tickets and other non-productive endeavors. 

Talk about making Investments and n8gglets don't want to listen. That's why many don't truly know how folks like Musk and Bezos made their billions.

Black billionaires are dependent on White billionaires. Look no further than how quickly the rapper was demoted. He lost a billion overnight. 😎

ProfD

Like Minister Farrakhan said, if he lost a billion dollars overnight one would have to ask did he REALLY have it in the first place.

I'm going to have to RE-asses the definition of some of these so-called "Black billionaires" because it's my understanding that atleast once you actually have the money in your account...it's YOURS unless the government confiscates it for some reason.

I don't consider myself a millionaire unless I have atleat a million in my possession....in the bank, under the mattress, buried in a cave somewhere, etc.
I don't consider "contracts" and "endorsements" and "brand worth" part of that million.

So what exactly did they do to Kanye....snatch half of his money out of his bank or something????

On 11/25/2022 at 6:15 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Coggins

"Ever" is a looooong time, lol.

Put a N in front and it’s Never 👎🏾 

16 hours ago, ProfD said:

Then, our people could own businesses, major chunks of real estate, sports franchises, tech companies, farms and whatever else makes more money. We would be in a better position to provide job opportunities to our people too. 

Why don’t you start with a purchase of my books 📚 https://www.instagram.com/daniellegfny/shop