EEEK it's Cynique!

'Discharged from hospital to recuperate at home after a bout with covid flu.  That was no fun.  Interesting hospital experience, however.  Tended by a flurry of nurses, many of whom were effusive gay men, along with  Hispanic cha-chas, misled by my Spanish first name. Indian and Asian doctors, of course.  Sistas shuffling round, tellin' me, "you gonna be OK, momma."  A very interesting pecking order at this state of the art medical center right around the corner from where I live. Prognosis is OK, all things considered which means my age is a factor. Whatever.

If anybody watched the Girot Awards on CBS last night, as black folk, we should've been encouraged!

Hope everybody  had a nice Thanksgiving. 90 is a lot of months away but, I'm tryin to hang in.  Luv ya all!😚

May be an image of 1 person and indoor

Jeeze,  this really came out big!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Cynique, glad you're on the road to recovery from the flu.  Still looking great for someone who's supposed to be under the weather too. 🤗

I would have bet large that a super cold wouldn't keep you down. 🤣

Thanks for checking in on your extended family aka the peanut gallery.😁😎 

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

@Cynique, glad you're on the road to recovery from the flu.  Still looking great for someone who's supposed to be under the weather too. 🤗

Definitely!  I just hope to be alive at your age LOL!

Thanks for checking in!  

I'm not up on the Griot Awards I'll have to look it up.