Environmental Error Factors

I hope I'm not just wasting time and space with this thread.
I hope atleast a few people can relate to this.

The profound social scientist and philosopher Neely Fuller Jr. coined a term for a tactic of White Racism that is often used in the workplace and society in general called "Environmental Error Factors".

It's a broad and kind of vague term but what he talks about actually exists and I've been noticing it for a long time although I didn't have a particular name for it.

It goes a little something like.....
White racists in positions of authority....whether on the job, in the government, etc...will get together and come up with laws or rules or polices that often contradict eachother or design the environmnent where it's dangerous and things are out of place.

That's right!
They PURPOSELY plan and design situations that are dangerous and/or confusing.
The main goal in doing this is to create CONFUSION in the minds of the victims of White Racism to the point you get frustrated which leads to mistakes, misplaced aggression, and a general retardation of progress and development.

For examples.........

They'll get together in the Federal Government and say Marijuana is ILLEGAL but those at the state level will get together and pass laws saying the Marijuana is LEGAL.
So now you have people going around thinking it's LEGAL to smoke and possess it, but end up getting locked up by the Feds.
They both are working together to trick and trap people but pretend to oppose eachother.

Or they'll increase the speed limit on a highway by another 10 MPH....calculating that it will lead to another couple thousand deaths per year.
Which means more money for hospitals, insurance agencies, etc...
The authorities KNOW increasing the speed limit will lead to more deaths, it's all calculated.

Or they'll create a new department at your job that oversees and overlaps YOUR department so now you have two bosses or two policies telling you what to do and they often contradict each other, so if you obey one and don't follow the other....it's grounds for termination.
That way even if you try to follow the "rules"...there are so many you can't keep up with them and end up breaking one.

Another tactic in the workplace they've been using lately is not having ANY clear set of rules, especially written so that you can be accused of breaking the rules but when you ask to see those rules...they won't show you because THEY make the rules up as they go along.
In the old days, we used to DEMAND a clear set of written policies so those type of games couldn't be played....but this newer generation doesn't demand it as much.

They purposely do this.
It's real, and they know EXACTLY what they're doing.
They do it to create confusion, frustration, and make you feel powerless.

Very few things in this government and society generated among people happens by accident, people are behind it causing it.

As I've said before, I've seen this type of tactic for decades but didn't have a name for it. 
Environmental Error Factors
Not sure why he came up with THAT particular name, but the existence of it is a fact.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I hope I'm not just wasting time and space with this thread.

This thread isn’t a waste of space. But, I do think fewer people are hip to NF Jr.

Whoever is in power gets to make the rules whether it's a family, government, business or a game.

Rules can be broken. Just a matter of becoming powerful enough to make it happen. 

A weak or silent opposition isn't the most effective change agent. It definitely won't garner power.

That's why folks build strategic alliances when it comes to making rules and laws to control other people and resources and outcomes. 

The best way to overcome environmental error factors is to avoid a toxic environment.

Create or find an environment that appreciates one's time, talent, knowledge, skills and abilities.

People who work for themselves have an easier time navigating and/or avoiding environmental error factors.

Otherwise, written policies still exist. Better employers and leadership use it and enforce it to keep employees in check.

Employees should familiarize themselves with written policies so that they can minimize becoming victims.😎

Bro ProfD!

I know most people aren't familiar with our brother Mr. Fuller, and that's understandable.

But they ARE familiar with life, and if they've lived in this society it's hard for me to believe most people haven't noticed INTENTIONAL stressors and accident makers.

As stressed out as AfroAmericans often are when you encounter them, seems to me we'd be sitting down trying to figure out how to eliminate as much confusion in our lives as possible.

Now take those traffic round-a-bouts for example....

PURPOSE OF A ROUNDABOUT - Babcock Auto Care

Most people over a certain age haven't learned anything about them in driving school and they can be quite confusing, especially the the first few times trying to drive through them.
What was the purpose of installing them at intersections all across America?

They haven't reduced the number of accidents but have actually INCREASED them and caused more confusion in traffic.

It's pretty obvious Black people didn't come up with the concept of installing these hazards on the highways, it White folks in the government and urban planning departments who got together and pretty much FORCED the rest of the population to endure them whether we liked or wanted them or not.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

They haven't reduced the number of accidents but have actually INCREASED them and caused more confusion in traffic.

It's pretty obvious Black people didn't come up with the concept of installing these hazards on the highways, it White folks in the government and urban planning departments who got together and pretty much FORCED the rest of the population to endure them whether we liked or wanted them or not.

Back in the 1790s, Pierre L’Enfant came up with traffic circles (roundabouts) as an aesthetic in his street design for Washington, DC.

Of course, there was no vehicular traffic back in those days. I have no idea of how fast they rode horses around it.🤣

Otherwise, traffic circles (roundabouts) break up the typical grid layout of street design consisting of vertical, horizontal and a few diagonal lines.

In other words traffic circles (roundabouts) were not planned to cause confusion on the streets. It was intended to make streets look better from a planning and layout perspective. 😎

On 11/27/2022 at 11:36 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Or they'll increase the speed limit on a highway by another 10 MPH....calculating that it will lead to another couple thousand deaths per year.
Which means more money for hospitals, insurance agencies, etc...

Man this sounds like conspiracy theory stuff to me. The speed limit is not raised to kill more people. The roads and cars are a lot better now. In fact The does limit can probably be increased on many roads.

Traffic circles are not  just for looks in they slow traffic down and make it easier for cars to navigate intersections without having to stop.

Everything is not a diabolical plan to kill Black people.

Speed catches a bad rap as it relates to car accidents and fatalities.   

The real blame should be placed on poor judgement, impaired and distracted drivers and improperly maintained automobiles to name a few.  

Folks can drive as fast as they wish on the autobahn in Germany.  There are fewer fatalities on the autobahn than US highways.

But, here in the US, speed is a convenient excuse to criminalize drivers and increase revenues.  Speeding tickets and traffic cameras have been big business for decades. 😎

ProfD

Otherwise, traffic circles (roundabouts) break up the typical grid layout of street design consisting of vertical, horizontal and a few diagonal lines.

True, but the question would be "why"?
If the grid design was working and helped people find their way around town easier (like numbered streets for example) why break that up and introduce a newer more confusing design?

I believe it was done to increase confusion.

In other words traffic circles (roundabouts) were not planned to cause confusion on the streets. It was intended to make streets look better from a planning and layout perspective.

Truly, the asthetics of it depends on the roundabout.

SOME Roundabouts make the environment look better because of what is actually IN the roundabout like the Arc of Triumph in Paris.

Place Charles de Gaulles / Arc de triomphe - the real roundabout winner.  You can stop it now : r/YUROP

Or this one in London

10-4 Magazine - For Today's Trucker

But most of the roundabouts in the United States have no monuments in them and aren't especially designed.
They are just circles in the middle of the damn street with maybe a mound of grass on them.
Confusing as hell not only for the motorists, but for the pedestrians who are trying to cross them not sure if a car is stopping for them or just slowing down.

Speed catches a bad rap as it relates to car accidents and fatalities.   

Speed is a FACTOR in traffic deaths.
It's not the ONLY factor, but it's a major one.

Obviously the faster a car is going whether one is in it or being hit by it, the higher the risk of serious injury or death.

Also keep in mind that in Germany

a) There are fewer cars on the highways than in the U.S. period
b) The cars in Germany tend to be in better shape, so when that is factored in...U.S. cars and drivers who would get on the Autobahn would definitely raise the fatality rate.

But, here in the US, speed is a convenient excuse to criminalize drivers and increase revenues.  Speeding tickets and traffic cameras have been big business for decades

Another example of my point about Environmental Error Factors!

They purposely increase the speed limit knowing you'll still go over it, then turn around and give you a ticket for doing so in order to increase revenue.

Troy

Man this sounds like conspiracy theory stuff to me.

You don't believe conspiracies exist?

Everything is not a diabolical plan to kill Black people.

Not everything, but way too many things are.
We should pay attention to EVERTHING we didn't have a hand in making in this society.

Most laws in this society are planned by White folks to ENTRAP people.

Malcolm X put it eloquently (paraphrasing):

Malcolm X: 50 Years Later | News Article | Lehigh University

"Now here's a White man who'll SELL you the dice
then turn around and lock you up for gambling!
He SELLS you the liquor, then turns around and locks
you up for public drunkenness!
And he's mad at us, because we clean you up
and pull you out of the traps he laid for you!"

On 11/28/2022 at 6:47 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Bro ProfD!

I know most people aren't familiar with our brother Mr. Fuller, and that's understandable.

But they ARE familiar with life, and if they've lived in this society it's hard for me to believe most people haven't noticed INTENTIONAL stressors and accident makers.

As stressed out as AfroAmericans often are when you encounter them, seems to me we'd be sitting down trying to figure out how to eliminate as much confusion in our lives as possible.

PURPOSE OF A ROUNDABOUT - Babcock Auto Care

Most people over a certain age haven't learned anything about them in driving school and they can be quite confusing, especially the the first few times trying to drive through them.

4 minutes ago, frankster said:

I can Answer your question about traffic circles or roundabouts definitively as I work on one such project.

The Main purpose is to save lives....a study was done which basically says - Vision Zero

Traffic Lights cause less accidents overall but when they do occur the tend to result in more devastating consequence - serious bodily injury or death.

Whilst Traffic circles results in more accident they tend to be fender benders, swipes and scratches

In Short Traffic circles saves more lives.

Frankster

I can Answer your question about traffic circles or roundabouts definitively as I work on one such project.

The Main purpose is to save lives....a study was done which basically says - Vision Zero

Traffic Lights cause less accidents overall but when they do occur the tend to result in more devastating consequence - serious bodily injury or death.

Whilst Traffic circles results in more accident they tend to be fender benders, swipes and scratches

In Short Traffic circles saves more lives."

If that's true....
Then why have traffic deaths GONE UP since the installation of these roundabouts through out the nation????

image.png.79fbe6012165cd66a4043ad7a1a4ea3d.png

Yearly snapshot (iihs.org)

U.S. traffic deaths hit 20-year high in early 2022

U.S. traffic deaths hit 20-year high in early 2022 (nbcnews.com)

I'm not saying that these roundabouts are THEE cause of the increase in traffic fatalities, but they certainly haven't reduced them according to statistics.

@Pioneer1, I like the way you skipped over the part about traffic circles (roundabouts) being around long before automobiles.🤣

So, who is to blame for accidents...roundabouts or automobiles or bad drivers.😁

Speed is definitely a factor in many car accidents. 

I still contend that poor judgement in the form DWI, DUI, fatigue, distracted drivers (cell phones, cosmetics, food, passengers, etc.) is the leading cause of accidents.

OTOH, race car drivers speed around in a circle at 200 mph. Fatalities are rare.😎

On 11/28/2022 at 11:42 PM, ProfD said:

criminalize drivers and increase revenues. 

Absolutely!

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not saying that these roundabouts are THEE cause of the increase in traffic fatalities, but they certainly haven't reduced them according to statistics.

what?! Of course you can’t say traffic circles was the cause of the increase. 

In fact the stats you chose not to show appears to reflect a dramatic decrease in accidents and fatalities.

Why the hard on for traffic circles @Pioneer1?

ProfD

So we agree that speed is a factor.
And just like it's used to give people tickets and increase revenue, that factor is CAN be used to calculate and increase the death/accident rate to make more money for various agencies too "if" they choose to do so, wouldn't you agree?

Another one is many states ERASING the laws that demand you wear a motor cycle helmet.
What reason would there be for erasing those laws besides increasing death and serious injury from motor cycle accidents???

Troy

Nothing special, I just used them as ONE example of Environmental Error Factors.
There are many many more.

You still didn't answer my question, do you believe conspiracies exist?

On 12/1/2022 at 5:47 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You still didn't answer my question, do you believe conspiracies exist?

Of course, hence the need for the word in our language.  Conintelpro was a well-documented conspiracy. 

I just don't think white folks are gathering around a table and deciding to build traffic circles to cause more deaths to bolster the profits of hospitals and insurance agencies as you do.

@Pioneer1 why did you lop off the data that showed the dramatic decrease in highway fatalities from more than 20 years ago?  Were you deliberately cherry-picking data to make a point?  

On 12/1/2022 at 2:01 PM, Troy said:

I just don't they white folks a gathering around a table and deciding to build traffic circles to cause more deaths to bolster the profits of hospitals and insurance agencies as you do.

@Pioneer1 why did you lop off the data that showed the dramatic decrease in highway fatalities from more than 20 years ago?  Were you deliberately cherry-picking data to make a point?  

Well just because YOU wouldn't do something so diabolical, don't make the mistake of believing OTHERS wouldn't do it for the sake of profit.

Hell, one of the reasons the U.S. doesn't have Universal Healthcare is because a lot of racist White folks would rather see people of color die before getting quality healthcare from "their" taxes.  That should tell you RIGHT THERE the mindset a lot of Whites have.

But you don't want to believe they'll sit around and plot and plan how to kill more people for profit motive?????

To answer your question......YES.
That's what you do with data when you're trying to make your point with it, pick and choose the information that bolsters the point you're making.
It's not like I made it up.
I provided the link and you can see it for yourself.....traffic deaths HAVE NOT gone down with the increase of roundabouts.

I think it is a waste of mental energy to believe roundabouts are a plot to kill Black people, but it is a greater waste to try to convince you otherwise.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's what you do with data when you're trying to make your point with it, pick and choose the information that bolsters the point you're making.

No you don’t do that unless you’re trying to deceive yourself or someone else. Are you trying to win an argument or get at the truth?

On 11/29/2022 at 3:42 PM, ProfD said:

Folks can drive as fast as they wish on the autobahn in Germany.  There are fewer fatalities on the autobahn than US highways.

I was in a car doing 100 K an hour and we got past like we weren't even moving by Benz's and BMW'S, even got past by a Scirocco then realised even though it's a VW it's still German engineering.

Posting data out of context is less than useful. You would have to also show average number of moles driven, number of cars. It would so bee good to segregate holiday driving out as well.

Roundabouts are used quite a bit in Sydney. Traffic does stop sometimes but not for as long as a traffic light. However it makes pedestrian crossing more "exciting"

On 11/30/2022 at 8:48 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Frankster

In Short Traffic circles saves more lives."

If that's true....
Then why have traffic deaths GONE UP since the installation of these roundabouts through out the nation????

image.png.79fbe6012165cd66a4043ad7a1a4ea3d.png

Yearly snapshot (iihs.org)

U.S. traffic deaths hit 20-year high in early 2022

U.S. traffic deaths hit 20-year high in early 2022 (nbcnews.com)

The Swedish Idea Vision Zero is  the impetus behind most of  the new changes in road design first adopted  by Washington in 2000 and first implemented in NYC In 2014 its a growing Global  policy but not yet totally accept Nationwide in the US.

So statistically your statistics are  about 40 yrs too much and Way too large a sample area.

Vision Zero is a global movement to end traffic-related fatalities and serious injuries by taking a systemic approach to road safety. The premise of this strategy is that road deaths and injuries are unacceptable and preventable.

First implemented as the national road policy in Sweden in 1997, Vision Zero has now been adopted by more than 20 cities around the world.

Underlying the Vision Zero strategy is the Safe System – a holistic safety approach that shifts responsibility from the people using roads to the people designing them, integrating core management and action areas to create a safe mobility system forgiving of human error. The structure of an effective Vision Zero strategy embodies the Safe System approach. As the policy concept of Vision Zero gains traction, cities must ensure that the Safe System’s key principles and action areas are applied to each new context, considered holistically both in policy documents and practical implementation as cities develop their road safety strategies.

https://visionzerochallenge.org/vision-zero?locale=en

• Thanks 1

Troy

I think it is a waste of mental energy to believe roundabouts are a plot to kill Black people, but it is a greater waste to try to convince you otherwise.

It's also a strawman argument made up by YOU to dismiss my legitimate questions about roundabouts.

No one said roundabouts were a plot to kill "Black people".
I said it was designed to cause MORE CONFUSION and thus MORE ACCIDENTS.

A statement made by Frankster HIMSELF supports my assertion:
He said,
"Whilst Traffic circles results in more accident they tend to be fender benders, swipes and scratches"

No you don’t do that unless you’re trying to deceive yourself or someone else. Are you trying to win an argument or get at the truth?

Both.
If the ONLY purpose of the internet was fact-finding, then there would be no features allowing us to dialog and post our thoughts and assertions.

It was said that the purpose of roundabouts were to save more lives.

I showed the stats that showed that since 2010 there's been an INCREASE in traffic fatalities, despite the increase in roundabouts on our roads.

It's up to the viewer to draw their own conclusions, but if the purpose of them was to save more lives...they haven't overall.

Pioneer1 watch the  short video @frankster shared above, and let me know if it changes your mind. 

I've watched both, and the first one sounds like more racist propaganda to me...(not accusing Frankster of this but those behind the video)....telling us how nice Sweden and the Netherlands is.

We've been hearing that over and over again for the past 40 years or so, how nice it is up in Sweden and Norway and how smart and civil they are and how our society should model there's.

Nazi propaganda to promote blond haired blue eyed superiority.

frankster

The Swedish Idea Vision Zero is  the impetus behind most of  the new changes in road design first adopted  by Washington in 2000 and first implemented in NYC In 2014 its a growing Global  policy but not yet totally accept Nationwide in the US.

Which is a big "mistake" (or perhaps it was done on purpose) because the U.S. is NOT Sweden and what works there, doesn't necessarily work here.

We'll never be like Sweden or Norway, the demographic is different and the spirit is different.
They should stop trying to push that "aryan superiority" garbage over here.

Those people are freaks of nature anyway.

well @Delano there is a lot to unpack there. @Pioneer1 cavalierly drew a causal relationship between roundabouts and an increase in traffic fatalities and said it this is proof that was a deliberate scheme for white people to get rich.

He does  all of this with no data on an increase in roundabouts, without controlling for other factors, and completely ignoring the dramatic decrease in deaths over a longer time period.

Again i knew it was futile to try to reason with him, but I really thought the video would help.

Why does he think you worship white men, or any man for matter?

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

The Swedish Idea Vision Zero is  the impetus behind most of  the new changes in road design first adopted  by Washington in 2000 and first implemented in NYC In 2014 its a growing Global  policy but not yet totally accept Nationwide in the US.

Which is a big "mistake" (or perhaps it was done on purpose) because the U.S. is NOT Sweden and what works there, doesn't necessarily work here.

That's like saying the rule of Maths  operates differently in Sweden and the US

We'll never be like Sweden or Norway, the demographic is different and the spirit is different.

That maybe true....but it is also true that we share more in common than we differ, so if it worked in Sweden it may work here - it's worth a try

They should stop trying to push that "aryan superiority" garbage over here.

Where is the Aryan Propaganda?

Those people are freaks of nature anyway.

How so?

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

made more sense than any YOU could come up with, mister White man worshipper

They way you put down Black folks I thought you were white. Unlike yourself I don't hide my face. You get a lot of exercise running your mouth, jumping to conclusions and  pushing your luck. 

However if you persist I'll get that Bronx kid on your hidden hide. 

Do you what you want, and I'll do what needs be done.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I don't know but he's very close to getting to know the Bronx side. Clearly wants to engage, get your snacks.

Frankster & Troy

I intend to respond to your posts later but right quick...

Delano

They way you put down Black folks I thought you were white. Unlike yourself I don't hide my face. You get a lot of exercise running your mouth, jumping to conclusions and  pushing your luck. 

There's a difference between  CRITICIZING Black folks...like I do...and ABANDONING them...like YOU did when you ran off to Australia.

But given how you've been disconnected from the AfroAmerican community for SO long down there in Australia, I can understand why any criticizm of the behavior of some of our people will come across as a "put down".

However if you persist I'll get that Bronx kid on your hidden hide. 

Do you what you want, and I'll do what needs be done.

🤣
Boy please!

😏-Better go somewhere and sit yo ass down.

I don't know but he's very close to getting to know the Bronx side. Clearly wants to engage, get your snacks.

If you want to deal with ME, you gotta take that turban off and put the crystal ball away FIRST.
Then I MIGHT take a challenge from you seriously.

Troy

@Pioneer1 cavalierly drew a causal relationship between roundabouts and an increase in traffic fatalities and said it this is proof that was a deliberate scheme for white people to get rich.

Ok, now that assertion actually IS more in line with my suspicions than the previous assertion you tried to pin on me about roundabouts being conceived to kill Black folks.

I believe it IS designed to cause more accidents and make more money for the White folks who will benefit from them.

His current and previous behavior on this forum.
When he posts videos from people he admires and feels has something worthwhile to listen to, it's almost always some goofy looking White man (or woman) inclined to be seen as the intellectual type.
Never any Black people.

.....and then the "German engineering" remark made above.

Are Germans supposed to be superior to other humans when it comes to engineering and technology?
I've heard a lot of White folks say so.

Frankster

That's like saying the rule of Maths  operates differently in Sweden and the US

No it's not because math operates on LOGIC.
Culture and cultural norms and how societies operate don't.
Not necessarily atleast.

Just because a social system or even an operation works well in Sweden, doesn't mean it will in the U.S. simply because our society is different and the temperment is different.
Not to mention the work schedules and daily activities of the citizens.

Well, we can start with Delano's comment suggesting that German engineering is superior.

And the general notion in the United States that Sweden and Norway are simply "better" societies than the United States with the underlying  assumption that they are so because of the belief that those nations overwhelmingly made up of blonde haired blue eyed "Aryan" people who are somehow superior and thus form a superior society.
This belief is very pervasive through out the U.S., not only among Whites but among a lot of non-Whites including AfroAmericans.

How so?

Blonde hair and blue eyes are genetic deviations.
Those are traits that shouldn't be worshiped or seen as badges of beauty and superiority...but as genetic mutations to be avoided.

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Frankster

That's like saying the rule of Maths  operates differently in Sweden and the US

No it's not because math operates on LOGIC.
Culture and cultural norms and how societies operate don't.
Not necessarily atleast.

Engineering is logics design physics and maths primarily.

Just because a social system or even an operation works well in Sweden, doesn't mean it will in the U.S. simply because our society is different and the temperment is different.
Not to mention the work schedules and daily activities of the citizens.

Vision Zero is an attempt to use Civil Engineering to negate human error.....it is not a social fix,

Well, we can start with Delano's comment suggesting that German engineering is superior.

Okay.

And the general notion in the United States that Sweden and Norway are simply "better" societies than the United States with the underlying  assumption that they are so because of the belief that those nations overwhelmingly made up of blonde haired blue eyed "Aryan" people who are somehow superior and thus form a superior society.
This belief is very pervasive through out the U.S., not only among Whites but among a lot of non-Whites including AfroAmericans.

Yes I have heard the same.

How so?

Blonde hair and blue eyes are genetic deviations.
Those are traits that shouldn't be worshiped or seen as badges of beauty and superiority...but as genetic mutations to be avoided.

Are they Deviations or Variations?

If it is a mutation as a result of adaptation to a specific environment then I do not think it is a Deviation.

Variations is common in Species...it is a survival mechanism

Frankster

Engineering is logics design physics and maths primarily.

True.
However you're focusing on the ENGINEERING end of the roundabouts.
I'm also including the SOCIETAL end, and the different types of people who have to navigate them.

Americans typically have older less well maintained cars than those in Sweden.
Americans typically have less PATIENCE when it comes to driving than the people of Sweden because there is more social pressures.
This too also must be factored in when trying to reconcile social ideas brought over from Sweden to the U.S.

Also, Sweden has Universal Health care and other social safety nets......thanks to the U.S. military protecting them.
This factor would surely entice many Swedes to take more risks when it comes to their health and safety than the average American who is a few paychecks away from being homeless.

Are they Deviations or Variations?

Good question.

I would go with "deviation" because both blonde hair AND blue eyes results of RECESSIVE genetics.
They are inherently weaker, therefore there is little value in adding those traits to the "variety" pack of humanity.

If it is a mutation as a result of adaptation to a specific environment then I do not think it is a Deviation.

Where on this planet do you NEED blonde hair or blue eyes to adapt?
I can think of a few places where DARK skin and KINKY hair would be ideal traits to have, but in what environment would blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, or any other weak/recessive physical trait make it easier for one to live???

On 12/6/2022 at 10:31 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I don't worship anyone. I acknowledge people that transcend their field. 

The two MacArthur genius grant winners that I met were both Black women. I also suggested another Black female author who's father started one of the Black owned newspapers in New York City.

In a debate years back a question was posted by Mel. Has a Black Man ever helped women. I had an answer to that question.

On 12/5/2022 at 3:28 PM, Troy said:

He can only conceive what he has experienced.

Your concept of what it means to be black limits your thinking. You feel that certain fields like mathematics and philosophy are the sole domain of White men. 

Here's another one you selectively have forgotten. Pyramids only exist in countries of brown people. The pyramids in Guatemala are orientated to the Spring Equinox. Whereas the the ones in Egypt mark the Summer Solstice. Which is when Sirius rises  the Nile floods.

Spin this however your conspiratorial brain chooses to conflate fact and fantasy.

Del

Your concept of what it means to be black limits your thinking. You feel that certain fields like mathematics and philosophy are the sole domain of White men. 

Oh I do?
SHOW ME where I said that or even insinuated it.

You can't.

Just making up a strawman to DIVERT attention from YOUR clearly demonstrated belief that White folks are the only ones who have something worth saying.

Here's another one you selectively have forgotten. Pyramids only exist in countries of brown people. The pyramids in Guatemala are orientated to the Spring Equinox. Whereas the the ones in Egypt mark the Summer Solstice. Which is when Sirius rises  the Nile floods.

Perfect Grade With Pen Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Report Card,  Educational Exam, Aspirations - iStock

Ooooh, I'm so PROUD of you for telling us (or me atleast) something that:

a) We already know. And more importantly....
b) Has NOTHING to do with the conversation.

So what about the Pyramids?
Black people INVENTED math...all forms of it.
And what they're studying in the Universities are only a FRACTION of the mathematics that truly exist on this planet that we have NOT revealed to them.

I stand by what I said.
You have an unhealthy reverence for White people and their intellectual achievements.

• 2 months later...