Photo Dallas Cowboys Owner North Little Rock Six incident in 1957.

Washington Post published a photo of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones in the crowd of the North Little Rock Six incident in 1957.

What was he doing?  He claims he was just curious.  He must have been very curious, as you could not get much closer...

I wonder what happened to the guy with the cigarette in his mouth.  He looks like prison was in his future, but he probably ended up a prominent local business owner and leader of the Klan.

The balding guy on the right was probably just curious too, and he probably attended a lynching when he was younger... SMH 

@Cynique what is your recollection of this incident?

jerry-jones.jpg

• Troy changed the title to Photo Dallas Cowboys Owner North Little Rock Six incident in 1957.

I heard Cowbums owner Jerrah Jones' stumbling through answering the question of why he was in that photo. 

But, reading between the lines of of what Jerrah said, I know he wanted to say, "look, that curious teenager back in 1957 grew up and became successful enough to enrich many Blacks between my sports franchise and other business venture.  I did right by you people".😁😎

This reminds me of the Black man who shot a bunch of cops down in Dallas a few years back and one of them just "happened" to have a Confederate Flag t-shirt on under his uniform. It may have been him, or another similar incident.
What are the chances of that happening....unless SO MANY of them are Confederates and Nazis that they've saturated the force?

But it goes to show you how deep White racism is and how so many White folks....if you just dig a little into their past....can be shown to be full blown racists.

I'm sure there's a little "Jerry Jones" in most White men.