Herschel Did Better than Stacey Abrams In Runoff

At first impression I was discouraged by Warnock’s defeat of Walker. I then started to do the post election analysis. I was pleasantly surprised by how well Walker did despite the negative press coverage and financial deficit. To people who criticize Herschel’s speaking ability I would point out he speaks better than Mitch McConnell.

Stacey Abrams lost by an almost 2 to 1 margin. Herschel’s difference was by about 7 percent. So what does this all mean? It means that the Ga Gop didn’t put their full support behind Walker. The National GOP was also deficient. I would also add that Conservative media did not treat Herschel with respect. 

More to come. 

i don't see why Stacey Abrams' numbers are being used as a metric of any kind in the runoff race. She was not running for Senate.

But, to play the game, look no further than Gov. Kemp's margin of victory compared to Mumble-Mouth Walker's performance and it's clear that the GOP knew he was a weak and flawed candidate.

The GOP was playing with house money in having a black candidate in Walker opposed the Democrat Warnock.

If Mumble-Mouth Walker had managed to win the senate seat, the GOP leadership would have dealt with the windfall accordingly.  They would have propped puppet Walker up in Washington and told him what to do.  Thankfully, that did not come to pass.

Of course, neither the GOP nor their media treated mumble-mouth Walker with respect.  He was thrust upon them by Orange Julius the former POTUS. 

Now that the GOP knows they can win seats without bowing down to 45, they will start distancing themselves from him.😎

• Like 1

I find it funny (actually QUITE funny.....lol) that the Republican Party won't ride for Walker and claim the election was a fraud and that there was massive voter fraud and cheating to avenge Walker's loss like they do Trump and other White candidates.

Lately, when the White Republicans loose they pull out every trick in their playbook to make the election look unfair and illegitimate.
But for the Black Republican........the nigga loss, let's get over it and move on....lol.

It ain't even been a day yet.
All the votes probably haven't been tallied and even Coggins is sitting up declaring that his boy lost....lol.

Well, well, well.........

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Republican Party won't ride for Walker and claim the election was a fraud...

Man, they scrubbed their shoe in the grass as if they stepped in dog sh8t to forget about that n8gglet. 🤣

Like a crime scene...let's go boys, there's nothing left to see here. 

That clown azz n8gglet lost fair and square to that other 4-eyed preacher boy. 

Dunkin Donuts we're en route.  10-4.😁😎

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

i don't see why Stacey Abrams' numbers are being used as a metric of any kind in the runoff race. She was not running for Senate

It illustrates the comparative strength of a candidate. It’s a demonstration that Herschel was not the flawed candidate portrayed based on the response of the voters.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

find it funny (actually QUITE funny.....lol) that the Republican Party won't ride for Walker and claim the election was a fraud and that there was massive voter fraud and cheating to avenge Walker's loss like they do Trump and other White candidates

It’s because of Walker’s association with Trump and not being a Mitch pick.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

All the votes probably haven't been tallied and even Coggins is sitting up declaring that his boy lost....lol.

There’s no use in beating a dead horse. Herschel can try again or run for another position if he is sincere. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

It illustrates the comparative strength of a candidate. It’s a demonstration that Herschel was not the flawed candidate portrayed based on the response of the voters.

Mumble-mouth Walker was always a weak and flawed candidate. He was a GOP puppet.

Those who voted for mumble-mouth Walker illustrated the continued ignorance and stupidity that pervades our country.😎

7 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

That’s only if you don’t see the value of Black participation of the GOP. And he’s no more a mumble mouth than Mitch McConnell. Watch how you are being micro manipulated.

I do not see and/or hear intelligence in neither mumble-mouth Walker nor B8tch McConnell. 

Regardless of the political party one chooses to represent, the 1st prerequisite I look for in a potential candidate is intellect.   

The limited supply of intelligence and/or lack of application among our political leadership and the populace is part of the reason our country remains divided.

i cannot be micro-manipulated.  I call balls and strikes as I see them through a non-partisan lens. 😎

13 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

Then you are foolish. They are servants. They just need to know how to vote the right way. 

Public servants have to be qualified beyond merely voting the *right* way.  Most of them have a solid educational background too.😎