Brittney will play next season

I'm glad our sister is free from Russian confinement and back home.
Having said that......

I wish she's stay the hell out of the media.
She looks like a man and has a wife.
She's NOT who I want representing Black America world wide.

Sorry yall, but I decide WHO I accept and WHAT I accept and I will NOT have White folks push their twisted and perverted values on me.

On 12/18/2022 at 5:23 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Sorry yall, but I decide WHO I accept and WHAT I accept and I will NOT have White folks push their twisted and perverted values on me.

No need for apology bro. You have a right to accept or reject any agenda, value or belief accordance with your own understanding. That's one benefit of living in this part of the western hemisphere. 

The liberal media does seem to have a fixation on AfroAmericans within the alphabet soup community.😎

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2022 at 10:43 PM, ProfD said:

The liberal media does seem to have a fixation on AfroAmericans within the alphabet soup community.😎

Just like Conservative Whites will find a useful Black idiot be the new mask of right-wing racism and anti-semitism so as not to tarnish the image of White civility; so-called Liberal Whites will find a useful Black idiot to be the new mask of the LGBT community and sexual perversion in general.
If you don't watch them they'll try to make a Black face the face of child molestation too.
Anything wicked or perverse that they LIKE to do.....they'll try to ger an unsuspecting Black man or woman involved in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Most have little clue how news stories are put together. It is not that Brittney Griner is actively looking for news people to talk with.

They seek her out.

Most who follow Women's Sports wanted to know if Brittney Griner would play again. So they besieged spokespersons for the WNBA and the Phoenix Suns.  If one is in a position that calls for you to address a question, you cannot hide forever. Especially, if that is your job. 

Depending upon the issue, the person or persons in question and the risk of exposure, one thing about really good reporters - they are relentless. I know I was.